My Room...Mate...

Story Info
Room partners share more than a room.
1.5k words
3.54
35.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me and my room partner, Kelly were best friends. Kelly was a really striking beauty, a mans dream, with proud 36c breasts, really tight ass and a very fair complexion to match her beautiful black hairs and brown eyes. At 19, she was the treasure that a man could die or kill for.

That night she was going to come late from a friend's party .

I was all alone in the house watching a kinky movie when I heard a knock on the door, very upset by the disturbance I yelled, "who is it . .?"

"Its me, Kelly open the door", the voice was of Kelly's, but how was she home early?

I opened the door and found out that she was really angry.

She just shouted at me, "Can't you be a bit fast? What took you so long to open the door... .? "

Without waiting she just headed for her room .

I understood she would have had a bad time at the party or else she's very nice speaking girl *at least to me* .

I went up and knocked at the door, "Kelly what happened. .?, What's the matter. .? Please open the door and let me talk to you plz. . Please Kelly "

She opened the door, I walked in and asked her what happened .

She tried to hide first but she cant hide thing's from me, so after a bit caressing and asking affectionately she spoke,

"That dumb asshole, Keith, shouted at me in front of all my friends, he says that I am not hot, that I am not SEXY "

'Wooow that Keith really needed an eye operation, I thought if this isn't Sexy what is. .?'

Kelly started to cry and I started to console her. I sat near her and patted on her lap and said,

"Look there's no need to cry for that dumbo, you are really very beautiful and very good girl and can find many boys just waiting for you ... "

All the while I was talking she was just looking at me, hearing me and said, "thank you, i really needed a friend at this time, and you are my best friend."

She just came forward to hug me .

We had given each other hug for many times previously but this time I felt something unusual in this hug.

I was a bit aroused by it and started to move my hands gently on her back, she just didn't mind it, neither did she stopped me,

Encouraged by this I moved my hand, unknowingly to her buttocks and this sweet little hug of ours became a passionate, Sexy start of a very Aroused night...

Slowly but firmly I was caressing her tiny little ass, and Kelly was responding by moving it back and front like a porn dancer.

I slowly moved my other hand to her breasts and started gently pressing her by now firm and erect nipples.

By now the heat was on both the sides and she had already got access to my boxer shorts and was trying to hold on my very hard pole.

"You really wear lots of clothes " she said and removed my boxer shorts and started teasing my pole above my v-shaped underwear.

"Let's see what have you got in there " I said as I moved my hands in her micro-miniskirt, and to my surprise I found no panties in there. .!

She was dripping wet. I just got my finger accessed to the very wet love tunnel of hers.

"ohh, ohh boy you really are hottt..." her words were doing all the magic . I was just not able to control any more and picked her up and threw her on the bed and collapsed on her.

Nearly tearing off her skirt and top from her skin I was so amazed by the fact that this whole treasure of beauty was with me for last 8 months and I was not able to taste it. . Shame on me...

Our bodies heavily shaking by the warm and fast respirations, were mixed together.

I slowly moved towards her breasts and gently sucked on those proud pink nipple of hers. She moaned with pleasure . "suck it, suck them hard . . I want you to eat them out. . "

Who can resist such an pleasing offer...?

I started out to tease her nipple with my tongue, bit it with my teeth and started to suck it hard . She was moaning and jumping all over the bed.

Slowly I progressed down to the most fantastic belly button of my life, my tongue was not stopping here. . Either it came darting in and teased her belly bottom a best a it could...

"ohh, I love it . . Ahhh . . Yeassssss... My ..."

She was nearly audible to the whole neighborhood . But I didn't care, all I was cared was getting to that love tunnel .

And I soon got to it ... "ohh my are you not excited . .?" I asked and she blushed like a small child...

I was soon licking the beautiful pussy of hers with all my skills and all devotion...she was encouraging by the moans and words ...

I licked her clitoris and moved my hand slowly to pump her nice little asshole that suddenly shook her, but I eased the pace and kept along the fingering her ass and eating her so sweet pussy. .

"Ahh thats soooo... Good ...yeah baby tear that asshole of mine yeahh ... "

I was doing my best and she shook a little bit I knew she was going to cum, I increased the pace and she came with loads...buckets full of sweet pussy juices all over my face.

Still I was thumping my tongue in her tight pussy with my fingers in her tight and most private part...

"Now its my turn" she said and went down and

Started to tease me with her tongue on my so tight member by now.

She just licked it for some times and I thought I will explode right there and then.

But I kept along the pace of her mouth and she gave me the best blow job of my life .

She was so perfect...her head moved so perfectly on my pole that I came with a very huge load and held her head on my prick. She started eating up all the load and swallowed near about all my load .

"The action time ..."she said and I knew what she wanted...

After a kissing and licking of 15 to 20 minutes, she just touched my member and moved it on her pussy and to regain its original size...

I moved her down and asked her to stand near a couch giving me full access to her cunt and asshole ...

I move one of her legs on the other side of the couch. . And moved both my hands below her

Slowly I entered my thumb in her asshole with all my four fingers grabbing the asscheeks of hers...and moved my hard member into her wet pussy.

I started to tease her pussy with my prick and moved my other hand to her breasts.

Gently entering her I started to come in and out of her wet pussy .

Just slamming her for a moment I dropped another finger of mine in her ass and moved my hand to her pussy and entered one finger from there...

Coated with her cum . I took the finger to the ass hole of hers and gently applied it there. .

She understood my intentions and move her ass behind giving me the permission to fuck her ass.

I slowly took my hard rod from her love tunnel

And moved it to the dark hole of the pleasure. .

As I rammed my cock inside her she just let out a cry of pleasure and pain...

I realized the pain ad stared to drove out of her but she asked me to continue. "Please don't stop ...fuck that hole of mine . . Make it . . Please fuck me in my ass..."

And I started to ram her ass, slowly staring with and then building up the pace a bit. . And then giving her the best of me...I asked her. . "so . . You sweet little slut you want me to cum in your ass don't you. .?"

"Yeah, cum in my ass! fill it with all your shot...fill me up. . "

"ohhh...hhhh. . You asked for it. . And you shall have it... "

I just came in her ass and collapsed right on her back with still my cock in her asscheeks...

We just looked at each other and gave a smile and kissed passionately.

"Thank you. .!" she said."Thank you for helping me. . "

"I will be ready for you service any time..."

And we kissed again and went to bed...