My Roommate Angelica

Story Info
Angelica changes the terms of our roommate agreement.
7.2k words
4.17
50.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers

Have you ever wanted someone so bad that you could practically taste them? That is how Angelica is with me. Her Spanish skin tone, full bodied black hair, voluptuous hips and supple breasts drive me practically insane each time my eyes capture her beauty. She is a short little thing, standing only four foot eleven, or so she says. I think she is that tall on a good day.

Let me tell you a little about how I met her. I have this buddy, Rocco, who I met in college almost twelve years ago. He recently approached me about renting my room out to his cousin while she is attending college. I am single and my daughter is in college herself, so he knew I had an extra room free. Rocco told me that she had to live on campus her Freshman year, but decided to share an house with three other girls from school.

That apparently turned out to be a disaster. His cousin is a little bit of a geek and is determined to do well in school, so she spends a lot of time at home doing homework. She met the two of the three roommates as lab partners in chemistry class and hit it off right away with one of the girls and they soon became really good friends. She didn't get along with the second one as well, but thought she could tolerate her. She had only met the third girl once before moving in with her. As it turns out, the third girl is a total party animal and is bringing people over at all times of the night.

Rocco's cousin tried to deal with it the first week, but it was too much. She couldn't handle listening to the girl having loud sex, laughing and talking loud while drunk, or having parties until the sun rose at least twice a week. His cousin brought up her complaint to her best friend, but there was no resolve. It has gotten to the point that his cousin is no longer even friends with any of them.

This is why Rocco approached me. He has a wife and two kids so he has no room in his home for her. I live ten minutes away from the University so he felt I was the best option to help her out. She is willing to pay rent and promises to keep to herself, so I agreed to let her stay for the rest of the school year.

I have a side entrance to my basement, so I allowed her to have the basement to herself. She moved in two weeks ago, but I have hardly seen her at all, though I can smell the scent of her perfume and scented lotion every morning when she is getting ready for school. The lovely scents flow through the vents seemingly with ease.

Even though I told her she is welcome to use the rest of the house as well, she stays downstairs almost exclusively. She has a dorm size fridge and a microwave downstairs so she rarely needs to use the kitchen. Yesterday, when I came home, she was in the kitchen making some Spanish soup. It was the first time I had seen her upstairs since she moved in two weeks ago.

I could not help but stare at her, facing away from me in front of the stove. She was wearing black yoga pants that hugged her plump ass cheeks as if they were a second skin. The tank top she was wearing also hugged her body. I could tell she was wearing a black sports bra underneath her white tank top.

She was wearing head phones and moving back and forth to whatever song she was listening to as she stirred the food in the skillet. My eyes were transfixed on her ass cheeks as they flexed with each movement of her hips. I could feel my dick starting to stir in my pants. A few minutes must have went by while I stood there staring at her gorgeous petite body from behind.

She turned to the side to grab a bottle of spices and I thought I was busted for sure. Luckily, she didn't see me and was paying attention to what she was cooking. That was enough to scare me though. If she had seen me staring at her with a bulge in my pants, she would have surely been freaked out. So I reluctantly pulled my eyes away and headed to my room to relieve my straining pants.

I was stroking my hard penis fast when I heard a knock on my door. "Just a moment" I said with a shaky voice, trying to tuck my raging hard on back in my pants and calm my breathing. It must have taken me at least a minute before I was able to get under control and answer the door. When I opened the door, Angelica was standing in the door way.

It took all I had to keep from scanning her body and stay focused on her brown eyes. "What can I do for you?", I asked.

"Are you hungry?" she asked with a cute half-smile.

"Um, um, yeah, I guess", I replied. I immediately started cussing myself out in my head, knowing I just sounded like a jackass.

She giggled at my answer and shyly looked away before saying, "Well, I made plenty of lentil stew if you would like some. I will be down in the kitchen cleaning up, but you can come have some if you would like."

The instant she looked away, my eyes darted down her body, admiring her firm breasts being cupped by her sports bra. Making sure I didn't stare too long, my eyes dashed back up to her face. I could feel my dick throbbing again as I imagined pressing it against her soft red lips and feeling their heat wrapped around it.

She turned and gave me a quick one up before turning and walking away, not saying another word. I was stuck in a dilemma, finish masturbating or head into the kitchen horny as hell. I decided it would take a few more minutes to have an orgasm and the thought of watching her clean would make me horny again anyways, so I decided to head to the kitchen.

Angelica was bent over putting picking up a wrapper when I walked into the room. I swear I could see the outline of her lips poking through from underneath her ass, but she heard me and stood up too quick for me to get a good look. A few seconds later, she ladled two scoops of the stew into a bowl and set it in front of me at the table.

Thankfully the table top was hiding my aching dick. I looked up at her eyes, which seemed to have a trance on me, and thanked her followed by a big smile. She smiled back shyly then turned and began collecting dishes and putting them in the sink.

As I ate the delicious stew, she ran water in one side of the sink and added some dish soap then began cleaning the pans and utensils. I was happy that she at least cleaned up after herself, though I would have gladly cleaned up for her after she went through all the trouble to make the best tasting stew I had ever had in my life. Cooking is not my forte', though I can make a few good meals. My meals are no where as good as her cooking though.

While she was cleaning, to took my time eating the soup. Watching her body move was making me harder by the second. I was so aroused that the spoon was shaking in my hand as I lifted it to my mouth. All I wanted to do was rush over to her and pin her against the counter then pull down her yoga pants and enter her from behind.

She was a shy, innocent girls from what I could tell, so that would surely horrify her, not to mention that Rocco would surely beat my ass until I was barely alive. So instead, I finished my soup and raced back into my room.

I opened my laptop and placed it on the bed, stripped my pants and boxers off my body, and grabbed a couple tissues. Climbing onto the bed, I placed my legs on each side of the laptop and went to my favorite porn site and searched for women in bondage. It didn't take long for me to shoot my wad.

After I finished coming, I was still horny so I decided to go on Literotica and write a fantasy story about tying her up and having my way with her. It was getting late and my eyes were growing tired so I decided to end the story the next day after work. I saved my story on my computer and went to bed.

I wake from a wild dream that was reenacting my story I was writing and hear what I believe are soft moans. Lying still, I listen intently trying to see if I am indeed hearing moans or if the moans were just part of my dream. It is silent for a few seconds before I hear another faint moan. The voice is undoubtedly Angelica's voice. My semi-hard dick immediately grows rock hard as I imagine her masturbating in her bed positioned directly underneath me in the basement.

Her moans begin to grow louder, though I still have to strain to hear her. I wonder if her fingers are buried inside her honey pot, if she is frantically flicking her clit, or if she is using a toy to get off. Her moans are as beautiful as an angel, though tempting me like the works of the devil. My imagination is running wild as I envision myself running downstairs and catching her naked on her bed masturbating.

My breathing has increased, regretfully, making it harder to hear her moans over my own breath. I hear a sharp, high pitched grunt and the squeaking of her bed frame before it goes quiet. A minute goes by and I do not hear another sound, so she must have just had an orgasm. I lie in bed and fiercely stroke my raging hard on as I hear the water turn on in the shower.

The sun is just starting to rise, bringing light into my bedroom as I dash for a tissue before masturbating. It is an hour earlier than I normally wake for the day so I put my laptop between my legs like last night and continue adding to my story while she is getting ready for school.

For the next hour, I work feverishly to finish and edit my story then head into the bathroom to get ready to start my day and head to work. As I am eating oatmeal in the kitchen, I hear the outside door to the basement close. Normally, I do not hear her leave, but I am likely in the shower when she normally leaves so I wouldn't hear it close then.

My mind flashes back to seeing her cooking in the kitchen as I am finishing my oatmeal. I feel my dick beginning to stir again as the sounds of her moans float through my mind. Like a movie, I imagine her masturbating this morning then going into the shower and running her soapy hands all over her body. I curse my mind for making me horny and hard once more.

After rinsing my bowl out, I let the devilish thoughts in my head get the best of me and open the inside door that heads to the basement. Knowing that she is not home, I decide to investigate her room to see if I can find any evidence of her masturbating, though I know I shouldn't be doing this.

The scent of her flowery perfume and fruit smelling deodorant fill my nostrils as I reach the bottom of the stair case and head toward the bedroom. The sun has risen enough to light the way, though there are still shadow in the basement. Knowing that I could be caught at any moment turns me on anymore, but I do not turn on any lights, just in case she were to return home, I would be able to get away quickly without her knowing I was there.

As I enter the room, I see a typical college student's room. Her clothes are strewn all over the floor and her laundry basket is overflowing onto the foot of the bed. She has a desk in her room covered with makeup, foundation, deodorants, perfumes and other various female products. I make my way over to her dresser and quickly search through the drawers to see if I can find any sex toys.

There are no toys in her dresser so I decide to check the night stand next to her bed. As I am walking along the side of her bed, I feel something wet on the bottom of my foot. I assume at first that it is her towel, but I quickly realize what I am stepping on is not bulky enough to be a towel. I retrace my tracks and reach down to find a pair of her thongs, the source of the wetness beneath my foot.

My dick begins to throb as I lift the thong up to my nose and sniff her female scent. I take a deep breath, inhaling the glorious scent of her juices. My mind tells me to taste the thong to see what she tastes like, the second best thing to actually licking her. So caught up in the moment, I am not paying attention to anything else in the universe.

Just as I decide to taste her thong, I hear a slight movement behind me. As I am preparing to turn around, I feel a hard thud on the back of my head and see my world go black as my body falls forward onto the bed.

When I open my eyes, I see Angelica standing over top of me, wearing a tight black leather suit, similar to cat woman. My head instantly begins to pound like the worst hang over I have ever felt and my eyes are watering, making it hard for me to focus. I go to sit up and realize that I can't move. My hands, ankles and waist have all been restrained. It is at this moment that I begin to panic.

It takes a few moments for me to get my whereabouts and remember that I was sniffing her thong when I felt a painful thud on the back of my head and the world went black. It suddenly occurs to me that it was Angelica who hit me. If it wasn't for this horrible headache, I would try to free myself.

"It appears I am renting a room from a panties-sniffing pervert." I hear Angelica say in a stern and commanding voice that I never expected to hear from her.

"Oh my God, I am sorry Angelica. I was so horny that I don't know what came over me."

I hear and evil laugh then feel something begin to stroke me. My eyes struggle to focus as I look down and see her leather covered hand begin stroking my limp dick. Apparently I have completely misjudged her personality.

"I never mentioned that I am a technical student. Last night, I could feel your eyes peering a hole through me as I was cooking and cleaning, so I went downstairs and hacked into your computer and turned on your web cam. It appears that watching me clean had excited you because I watched you masturbate frantically while watching bondage porn. Do you like bondage, Michael?"

Her question rings in my head like the shot of a gun. I realize now that she has been playing me all along, pretending to be shy and innocent, when she is really a dominant. I am afraid to answer her question.

Angelica begins stroking harder and faster, making me hard within seconds. Because she has not used any lube, the leather is beginning to chafe my skin and make the mushroom part of my dick sensitive. Forgetting I am bound, I try to sit up.

"You didn't answer me Michael. When your master asks her slave a question, the slave answers. Now you had better answer me before I stroke your dick raw."

"I don't know. I don't know", I reply. "I have never participated in bondage. I just like watching it."

She stops stroking my dick when I answer her, giving me relief in a weird sort of way. My dick partially wants her to continue playing so that I can have an orgasm but the other half wants her to stop because she is rubbing my skin raw. I have a feeling this is going to be a long day and I am not going to make it into work.

"So...you like sniffing young women's wet panties do you?"

"I...I wasn't looking for them. I stepped on them and lifted them to see what it was."

She begins stroking me again with her black leather gloves. "I don't believe you, Michael. I think you were looking to use my juices to get yourself off again. By the way, that is a nice story you are writing about me."

"Oh shit," I exclaim, having forgotten that she hacked into my computer and was able to read my story.

"So you wanted to tie me up and tease me over and over then fuck the shit out of me. Is that right?"

Scared for my life and of what she is going to do to me, I try to back peddle. "No, it was just a story for others to enjoy. I didn't really want to do that."

Angelica stops stroking me and smacks the tip of my dick with her hand, causing severe pain to run through my dick, making my hard on immediately begin to shrink. She grabs hold of my balls tightly and begins squeezing them, gently at first, but increasing the pressure gently.

"I do not tolerate my slave lying to me. You had better tell me the truth and quickly of else that pain on the tip of your dick will feel like nothing compared to the pain of me squeezing your balls like a vice."

"Okay, okay. Please, stop squeezing", I plead. She does stop squeezing as I requested, but continues to hold them firmly as she waits for my explanation. "Yes, I fantasized about taking you and tying you up because I thought you were shy and innocent."

Satisfied with my answer, she releases my balls. "Oh, so you wanted to violently tear away my innocence did you? You must be a ruthless animal."

"No, no, no!" My answer instinctively flows out of my mouth.

"Too bad, because I like ruthless animals."

It occurs to me that I answered that question wrong and I am in big trouble. I am quickly regretting the decision to allow Angelica to rent the downstairs from me. Knowing that I would not be able to control myself with a younger woman in the house, I should have told Rocco no.

Angelica climbs onto the bed and straddles my hips. She leans down toward me and gives me a firm yet seductive kiss. Not sure how to react, I do not kiss her back at first. However, when she kisses me a second time, I kiss her back. The third kiss is long and forceful lasting so long that I have to pull away in order to catch my breath.

She leans in and whispers in my ear. "Do I take your breath away?"

"Yes", I whimper like a big baby.

"Good", she whispers to me.

I feel her lips press against my mouth once more, this time feeling her tongue slither between my lips and search the caverns of my mouth. When I attempt to mingle my tongue with her, she withdraws and pulls her mouth away from me.

"Does your dick want to feel my pussy, my little worthless slave?"

"Yes, yes it does." I know better than to avoid the question or lie to her by now.

"Beg me for it."

"Please, please let my dick feel your pussy."

"Please what? You will always address me as master Angelica."

"Please let my dick feel your pussy master Angelica."

Before I am even finished with the response, I feel the inside of her thighs beginning to grind against my dick. The leather is smooth and feels good for a second until I catches and rubs against the head of my dick."

"Ouch, that hurts master Angelica", I instinctively exclaim.

"Hmm, were you going to lubricate me before you rammed your hard, fat dick inside of me or were you just going to do it raw and not worry about my satisfaction? Last night when I was watching you stroke your hard dick, I became all hot and bothered. I was planning to take you by surprise this morning and give you a glorious beginning to you day. But then, I saw you start typing your story. I was intrigued to see what you would write so I stayed up and read your story as you typed. When I read that you wanted to ravish me forcefully, I changed my mind."

I cannot believe what I am hearing. Had I not written this story, things would have played out very differently. I curse myself inside my head. Why do I have to let my sick mind get the best of me?

"You hearing me play this morning was no accident" she continues. "You see, I woke this morning feeling horny as hell, imagining we made sweet, passionate love. Now, I know that isn't what you want. See, I have been admiring you from a far. The reason I haven't been around you much is because I was so attracted to you that I didn't think I could contain myself. Last night, I decided to take a chance and see if I could be around you without attacking you. It took all I had to keep from jumping on you while you were eating the stew."

Listening to her blows my mind. Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined she was as attracted to me as I was to her. I am almost twice her age and no longer close to top physical shape. I don't know how she can be attracted to me.

She starts grinding her hips against my dick again, slowly running the leather covering her pussy against the length of my dick. A soft moan of her angelic voice rings in my ear drum like a whisper from heaven. My hips instinctively try to raise up against her, but the restraint around my lower hips do not allow me to move. I groan in displeasure.

"No, no, no", she says as her hips stop moving. "You will not have control of your hips my slave. I am in control of your body now. But, since you are being such a good pet, I will give you some lubrication."

storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers
12