My Roommate is My GF's Ex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris pulled out of Riley and told her to get on her hands and knees between my legs, facing me. She obeyed. Chris stood at the end of the bed and slammed into her pussy from behind. She cried out and I just watched him fuck her for a little while until she was brought to orgasm.

"Fuck yeah, babe," Chris said. "Now start fingering him again, get him ready for my cock."

Riley and I both moaned. I still wasn't sure about this, but hearing him talk like that turned me on so much. Riley licked her fingers to lubricate them again, and was now in a much better position to finger me. She slid two of her fingers all the way inside me. After sliding them in and out of me a few times, she added her ring finger, now really stretching my asshole. It hurt a little bit, but I quickly got used to it and was soon sliding my butt up and down my girlfriend's fingers as she got pounded from behind by her ex-boyfriend.

"Oh fuck, don't stop, baby, don't fucking stop," I moaned, rocking myself up and down on her fingers.

Riley reached up and held me down with her other hand, allowing her to control the pace of her fingers sliding in and out of me. It also allowed her to bring her head down onto my cock and start blowing me. I could barely take it. She was sucking me off and fingering me at the same time. I was moaning like a complete bitch.

"Don't fucking cum yet, pussy boy," Chris said. "Get in position next to your slutty girlfriend here."

"Oh fuuuck," I said as Riley kept sucking my cock. "I don't know, man..."

"Don't play around, you know you want to feel my cock inside you, faggot," Chris said. As he did, Riley started fingering me more vigorously and I started whimpering. "Isn't that right, you little bitch?" Chris continued. "You want to feel what it's like to get pounded in the ass by a real man."

"Oh, fuck, yessss," I groaned.

"Then get your tight little butt over here," Chris ordered.

I completely caved in. Riley removed her fingers from inside me and I moved to her side, emulating her position at the end of the bed, on my elbows and knees with my ass raised up in the air.

"Fuck yeah," Chris said. He kept fucking Riley, but gave my ass a firm slap, making me moan again.

Without Riley's fingers inside me, my ass felt strangely empty. "Oh fuck, Chris, please fuck me, I need to feel your cock inside me so bad, please make me your fucking bitch," I started begging.

He laughed and kept fucking Riley as I wiggled my butt in front of him. "I'll be honest, man, I always thought you were a little bit of a fag, but I'm surprised how much of a complete fucking bitch you are." Riley's moans started escalating as she was getting close to another orgasm. Chris gave her cute little but two slaps. "You like seeing your boyfriend bent over next to you, my little slut?" he asked her. "Like seeing a real man show him what a fucking pussy boy he is?"

"Fuck yesssss, baby," Riley practically screamed as she came, "pound my boyfriend's ass!"

As she was cumming, Chris pulled out of her and she collapsed onto the bed on her stomach, and he swiftly moved over behind me and pressed his cock against my hole. This is it, I thought, this is really gonna happen.

"You ready?" Chris asked simply.

"Mmhmm," I moaned.

"Tell me what you want," Chris demanded as he spit on his hand and lubricated his cock with it.

"I want you to fuck me, Chris, please, fuck your load into me, I need it so badddd," I begged.

"Fuck yeah," Chris said and he slid his cock into me, just a couple of inches at first. My eyes widened and I groaned in pain. He just held his cock there and said, "Don't worry, I'll go slow, just take a second and adjust."

He held still like that for several seconds. After a while, I got used to it, and it really started to feel good. I started pushing back against his cock, trying to get more inside me.

"Oh yeah, I think he likes it," Chris said to Riley as she turned over onto her back and sat up against the headboard, watching and playing with her clit. Her eyes were glued to us, staring in awe. Chris pushed further into me until all 8 inches of his magnificent cock were inside me. My cock was bouncing against my abs and I was moaning like crazy.

Chris grabbed firmly onto each of my ass cheeks with each hand and pulled his cock slowly out of me, almost the entire way. I wanted to push my ass back onto him, but he held me in place, then very slowly pushed back in. "Goddamn, you are so fucking tight, dude," he said. "I've gotta go slow or I'm gonna cum too soon."

He moved in and out of me slowly a couple more times. I was whimpering. "Please, Chris, please fucking pound me like you pounded my girlfriend."

"Fuuuck, you really want it, huh?" Chris said, still going slowly. I felt his arms trembling a little as he held onto my ass. I felt proud that my ass was making him feel so good.

"Yesss, pleeeaaassse, Chris, fuck meeeee," I moaned.

Slowly, as he got more used to my ass, he started quickening his pace, until eventually he was really slamming in and out of me. "Fuck, you've got some real competition here, babe," Chris said to Riley and she let out a little moan herself as she fingered herself and kept watching. "Okay, let's try a new position, roll over," he said, slapping my ass as he pulled out of me.

I rolled onto my back and spread my legs. I thought briefly of the different girls I had seen in front of me in the same position. It felt weirdly great being on the other end of the equation. I held my legs apart and Chris lined his cock up to my hole, lubricated it again, then entered me. He put a muscular arm on either side of me so that he was looking down at me. I wrapped my legs around him and ran my hands over his chest and abs.

"Fuuuuuuuuck, this feels amazingggg," I groaned. Chris hammered his cock in and out of me, dripping sweat onto me. I brought my hands up, one grabbing his chest and the other holding onto the side of his neck, pulling him toward me. I felt a sudden urge, and just caved into it, not caring what he thought. "Kiss me, dude," I said to him.

He looked at me, a little surprised, pausing his fucking. It was one of the only times I'd ever seen him caught off guard. He looked down at me and I nodded, then I saw him look over at Riley. She was still staring in awe, but she nodded at him too, her fingers sliding into her dripping wet pussy.

A little reluctantly, he leaned down and brought his lips to mine. I slipped my tongue into his, and soon we were full-blown making out. He brought his hand to the side of my face, pulling him toward me, and I wrapped my arms around him, clawing at his back. He slid in and out of my ass a little more slowly and sensually. We moaned into each other as we made out.

"This is the hottest thing I've ever seen," Riley moaned.

"I'm gonna cum from your cock, Chris, fucking pound me..." I groaned. He pushed himself up a little bit and grabbed onto my legs, pulling them apart so he could fuck me with maximum force. I started stroking myself and begging Chris not to stop, until I started shooting load after load after load all over myself and the bed. Shots of cum landed on my face, the sheets, and all over my chest and abs.

"Fuuuuck, I'm fucking cumminnnnnnggg," Chris roared, and I felt his dick pumping into me. It felt amazing. Vaguely, in the background, I heard Riley making herself cum too.

Chris pulled out of me, then lay down next to me. Riley stretched her feet out, half of her leg resting on Chris's chest, her head leaning back against the headboard.

Once again, we found ourselves all lost in thought, reflecting on the insane sex we had just had.

To be continued...

12