My Roommate’s Endorsement Ch. 02

Story Info
I sure didn’t expect what I saw but it was awesome.
2.7k words
4.33
17.6k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patdown
patdown
314 Followers

I sure didn't expect what I saw

This one Friday night Lester and I were both at an athletic department party for athletes from all the school teams to socialize. I was doing my best to make an impression on a lovely brunette volleyball player named Wendy. I noticed Lester was with one of his buddies on the defensive line, Mark and they were engaged in conversation with a comely blond cheerleader. So there was potential for the apartment to be very busy. Little did I know.

I lost track of Lester and his friends by the time Wendy and I had decided we should exit the party and advance the nighttime activities. Entering the apartment I could hear the sounds of cool jazz coming from Lester's bedroom and thought he must be doing his best to set the mood for his cheerleader. At the same time I was wondering if Mark was helping him double team her which would have that little blond with about 600 pounds of lineman to handle.

Once in the door Wendy and I put our arms around each other and I backed her against the wall of the hallway and we hugged, kissed and groped each other to kick off the action. Wendy has such an awesome body, long, lean, very well toned and damn her tongue was halfway down my throat. Our faces melded together it was almost hard to remember she is beautiful as well.

I think the soft music coming from Lester's room added to our passion level and I couldn't help but wonder how he was doing, and with whom. It seems Wendy felt the music and was every bit as curious as I was so we took a break from our stand up make out session and detoured on the way to my bedroom to check the slightly open door to Lester's room. The hallway was in darkness so we couldn't be seen but the bed was illuminated by the street light coming in the window.

I could tell Lester was lying on his back on the bed with his legs over the edge and his feet on the floor but saw no blond cheerleader and we had passed the empty bathroom. That's when it registered that it was Mark on his knees between Lester's legs going down on him.

With my arms around Wendy as she turned around with a look of astonishment on her face the same as mine, the sight we both saw having registered, I slowly and very quietly backed us away from the doorway.

Wendy put her mouth next to my ear and in a whisper said, "Did I just see that?"

As shocked as she was I as quietly responded, "Yes you did."

We spoke in hushed tones in each other's ears, our arms around each other when Wendy said, "I want to see what they're going to do."

Well as much as I wanted to get going with Wendy I was sure curious too so I agreed and we quietly made our way back to the doorway where we could see. After another minute of Mark's crew cut haired head bobbing up and down as he worked Lester's dick between his lips Lester tapped his teammate on the head and they shifted positions.

Lester grabbed a condom and a tube of lubricant as Mark climbed on the bed and got situated on his hands and knees. This was without a doubt the most surprising thing I had ever seen. Here was Lester, one big brother, all 6-5 tall and 310 pounds of him lubing up the asshole of Mark, his white defensive counterpart at 6-6 tall and 280 pounds.

But the fact that I was standing behind Wendy who being 5-11 tall and 130 lean toned pounds meant I was able to rest my head on the shoulder of the very beautiful volleyball player, her long brown ponytail dangling between us. I had my arms around Wendy, my left was up under her baggy sweatshirt and tank top to feel her perky 35C breasts while my right had unbuttoned her jeans and had two fingers probing her warm pussy.

With me also at 5-11 tall, Wendy was leaning against my 180 pound body, stroking my thigh with one hand and grinding her firm ass against my stiff dick. So Lester and Mark besides having their own good time, were an inspiration as well.

So balancing with one hand on Mark's back Lester guided his stiff cock to his buddy's asshole and with a grunt from both of them poked it in. I was seeing it but it was still hard to process, as my massive roommate slowly began pushing his fat dick into the ass of his huge teammate. But there it was, Lester took hold of Mark's hips and worked his cock back and forth going a little deeper with each thrust.

Lester began picking up his pace until he was plowing all the way, his big black belly smacking against Mark's wide white ass. Of course I was making my own sweet progress, working three fingers in Wendy's pussy and doing it well enough that she was biting her lip and raising up on her tip toes.

From Lester's next move it appeared this was not their first go together. He put his right arm around Mark to take defensive lineman's cock in his hand and give him the reach around hand job. That's when Wendy and I got our first glimpse of Mark down under.

Lester's big paw was taking a firm grasp of a stiff 11 inches of dick. That was as impressive as the co-ordination of these two massive young men. Mark was rocking back and forth as Lester pumped his cock in and out of his ass while Lester was able to jerk Mark's big dick in his right hand. These were athletes alright and not just on the gridiron.

That's when Wendy turned to face me and she motioned me to shuffle ourselves down the hall so we could whisper undetected again. Wendy saying, "Oh my God can you believe that? Did you see the size of that monster? Did you have any idea?"

While I was stunned I did have the presence of mind to still have my arms around Wendy, massaging her sweet butt and back. "I'd never thought about Mark's cock and I had no idea they swung that way, Lester scores with a ton of girls."

"And one huge hung guy." Replied Wendy adding as she reached a hand down to my crotch, "That's got me so hot I need you bad. But I still want to watch."

Well if that was what it took, I said, "Then let's get going on that." then slid Wendy's already unfastened jeans and thong down past her slender hips.

Wendy stepped out if her jeans as I undid my pants and she quickly did the same for me, along with my boxer briefs. Then as she stood she took my stiff dick in her hand and quietly said, "Holy shit Jeremy you bring the goods that's for damn sure."

We both removed our tops and put our clothes in a pile just inside my bedroom. But before returning to the show Wendy bent down, and damn what a sight that was, pulled a condom from her jeans pocket and tucked it into her ponytail. My thought was, fuck this girl is awesome.

Our timing was near perfect as just a minute after we got back Lester put both of his massive arms around Mark's waist and held in tightly as he came. At this point Wendy and I were facing each other, cheek to cheek and looking to our side through the opening of the doorway. I was fingering her pussy and she was working my dick with one hand.

After Lester pulled out Mark straightened up and Lester hugged him tightly for a minute or so while stroking his friend's big cock to keep it hard. Then Mark said, "OK it's your turn to give it up Les, on your back."

With that Mark moved aside and Lester came around in front of him and laid down on his back. This time it was Mark's turn to work the lubricant into Lester's butthole as they looked into each other's eyes. When Lester was ready he helped Mark roll on a condom and laid back extending his legs straight up in the air.

Wendy tuned to me and mouthed silently 'OMG' and I have to say I was stunned watching as well, a face to face man fuck. Maybe more like two big buffaloes going at it.

With Lester's legs braced against his shoulders Mark took his big cock in his right hand and poked it into his buddy's ass. Wendy and I both would have gasped if our tongues weren't buried in each other's mouth.

Mark put his massive arms around Lester's legs as he pushed a couple of inches of his cock into my big roommate's ass and it was on. With a slow, steady and caring pace Mark worked his cock deeper into his big black teammate's ass with every stroke as Lester gripped the mattress with both hands.

That's when Wendy took the condom from her ponytail and pulled me by the hand down the hall before whispering, "I've got to get fucked NOW."

As she rolled the condom on by stiff dick I said, "After all that I don't know how long I can last."

She replied, "Doesn't matter you'll just have to get it up again and give me another go in a bed but that is one awesome show and I need this monster."

So as we stood face to face after rolling the condom on Wendy took my dick in her hand and guided it into her pussy. With one hand on her ass and the other on her thigh I pulled Wendy closer easing my cock into her. Wendy raised her left leg up and around my waist then slipped her arms around my shoulders.

Fortunately I was ready when she pulled herself up with her arms and lifted her right leg up so both of her long legs were wrapped around my waist. I had both hands under her ass to hold her up as she locked her ankles behind me and I bounced her on my cock.

If that wasn't enough she said, "Now can you get us back over there to see what's going on now?"

I would have asked Wendy if she thought I was some kind of circus performer but her body felt so good and her pussy was so tightly gripping my cock I was willing to go with her on this one. All I said was, "Just keep quiet."

Wendy nodded then kissed me and maybe it was the power of having my cock buried in the sweet tight pussy of the girl with her incredible body wrapped around mine but I was able to awkwardly shuffle down the hall bouncing her in my arms along the way.

Getting back to our vantage point we were good and the guys were too as Mark was now pumping the length of his big dick in Lester's ass as my big roommate had his thick legs around his teammate's waist.

I have to admit I could have been doing a better job of fucking Wendy, maybe bouncing her or pushing her against the wall but with our attention diverted to the big football butt fucking going on and trying to be silent I guess I could be excused.

Finally Mark tensed up and shot his load buried in Lester's ass. He pulled out and flopped on top of his buddy and they hugged and kissed. I made the executive decision to discreetly move away from the door and to my bedroom. A silent and stunned Wendy held me tightly on the way, hopefully happy my dick was still planted in her pussy.

Once in my room with the door closed securely I looked at a smiling volleyball player and with her getting into it began bouncing her in my arms. It didn't take a minute before I couldn't hold back anymore and I said to Wendy, "I'm going to cum."

"Well go ahead and catch up because I got off at least twice already.' was her reply.

So I cleared my head and my double vision subsided enough that I was able to bounce Wendy in my arms before I finally came. Then I moved over to the bed and eased Wendy down onto it before joining her. We rested for a while talking, why women always have to talk, but this time it was about the shocking show we witnessed. I was still in disbelief.

Finally after a blurry to me discussion we settled in, I sat back against the headboard, Wendy was in front of me with her legs spread wide, draped over mine. I had my arms around her, playing with her fabulously firm tits with one hand and fingering her pussy with the other as she was grinding her tight butt against my dick. This was very close to perfect.

Wendy was quite excited and pushed me on my back, saying, "OK, let's bring this baby back to life so I can get it again" before diving between my legs to go down on me.

Having had the pleasure of Wendy's talented hands the fact that she was equally skilled at sucking cock came as no surprise. It didn't take much to get me hard again and I could have enjoyed a lengthy blowjob but Wendy had other ideas.

Once she was satisfied with the hardness of my cock Wendy tickled my balls and said, "OK you just remain where you are because I am going to jump on you my bad boy and ride this pony for all I'm worth."

That was music to my ears so stroking her hair I smiled and replied, "You go ahead and saddle up for the rodeo cowgirl just watch your spurs."

With that Wendy grabbed a condom off the nightstand and once it was in place she straddled my hips and eased her sweet pussy down on my stiff dick. Oh this was off the charts great. As Wendy lowered herself down engulfing my dick in her tight pussy I was able to stroke her taught thighs and just enjoy.

Fortunate for me Wendy is a superb athlete with the strength and stamina in her hers to work my cock in her pussy because my legs were worn out having been carrying her around. But she was game to get good and fucked like she was in the saddle and in no time she was slamming her ass down on me, taking all 10 inches like she was claiming a prize. I would have liked to have reached up to play with her sweet bouncing boobs but she was such a wild woman I had both hands on her delightful hips to hold her steady in place.

Having cum earlier I was able to hold out long enough for Wendy to pause her frenzied pace and slowly sink down to take all of my cock in her tight snatch and just rock back and forth, eyes closed and with a slight hum. I was content to just lay there and enjoy all of that because it was fucking awesome.

After a good five minutes of that Wendy opened her eyes and said, "OK Jeremy let's see what it takes to get you off because I've had a good time and need to rest a bit."

With that Wendy again bounced up and down, riding my dick but now it was more than I cold do to hold back and I quickly shot my load with a loud sigh. With that Wendy eased off of me a just laid down on top of me.

As Wendy laid there I graciously said, "You might as well spend the night, if you're too tired to walk home."

I got a gentle elbow in response, "So you can get some action in the morning. I can go with that plan and I might even get me some of that big cock before then. I just need to text my roommate to say I haven't been abducted."

We were both tired enough to get some sleep and as assumed we got the day going just right. But this wasn't the last adventure Wendy and shared.

patdown
patdown
314 Followers