My Rugby Club Bets Ch. 01

Story Info
Some silly bets with a local Rugby team get naughty.
4.9k words
4.37
77k
20

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just a few weeks into the Rugby season when I went with Carl to a game at his old club. We were stood with the coach and reserves during the game and some of the things I said were not very complimentary. They were not playing well and by half time were down by twelve points. As they walked off the pitch I even offered to play for them in the second half, shouting something cruel about not being afraid to catch the ball.

It was all meant in fun but when I offered to sign up with the coach, he used it in his half time talk. When they came out afterwards they were really fired up. "So are you going to join us, or what?" one guy asked.

"Let's see if you can do any better," I screamed back at him.

I have to admit they played totally different during the second half and deserved a thrilling victory of 30-26. I was still laughing about winding them up when the players came into the bar some time later. They had only been expected to get a draw at best and the victory was a good result. I was having a drink with Carl when they all seemed to target me. I continued teasing them about their performance and described the victory as 'lucky'.

I knew nothing about the game and I'm not that clever now, although I had a new found interest in the game. The players all have a few drinks before they go through to have a meal with the ref and the opposition. It was hilarious and I was quite cruel with some of my remarks. Carl was pouring oil on the fire as he knew a lot of them having been a player in the past. Eventually they all went for lunch and I remained with Carl.

We had a few drinks and joked with other fans and club members. I had suggested leaving a few times before they finished their meal and rejoined us and continued with our dispute. Apparently they had been discussing my opinions during the meal, to everyone's amusement.

It was all a lot of fun, teasing the guys and joking around. Carl was having a lot of fun winding things up and encouraging the dispute. Carl was getting mischievous as he continued to egg things along.

One guy asked if I would do him a favour and not attend their next match. I giggled and replied I didn't think it would be much fun to watch being as they would probably lose anyway. There was a loud moan of disagreement and Carl confided that they had little chance of winning many of their games. Carl suggested we should make a wager and I laughed saying I wasn't betting on just one game.

"Look if you win the next two, making three in a row then I'll have a bet with you," I had to shout the last bit due to their laughing.

"You want a bet that we can't win the next two games?"

"Yes, go on then, I'll bet you can't win three in a row," I yelled.

There was more mumbling as they considered the offer until Carl piped up, "What are you willing to bet Rian?"

"I don't know, it's not me that's going to be paying up," I squealed cheekily.

Carl was grinning away and chatting quietly to a few guys around him. They didn't seem able to agree on what to bet or even if they should. Carl turned and put an arm around me. "Ok, so if they win the next two games, you join them for a team bath, after the game," Carl whispered.

I raised my eyebrows. "And if they lose?" I prompted.

"Ok, if they lose, then they lose."

"To hell with that, if they lose I want payment," I shrieked.

"Like what?" asked one player.

"One lap of the pitch, naked," I replied quietly.

"Who?"

"All of you," I squeaked.

There was quite a lot of laughter before they began to agree and eventually one of the players confirmed the bet. The others gradually expressed their agreement as they fell around laughing. We had a few more drinks together but as the players began to leave, so did we. Carl was laughing about the bet and didn't think his old team mates had much chance of winning.

I giggled to myself every time I thought about the bet over the following week. Carl asked if I wanted to go watch the game which was an away match. I declined because I had plans with Alan.

The day of the game we were having a coffee when I got a text from Carl; 7-22 you lose. I was a little shocked that they had won. Carl had been so positive they would lose. I giggled though, it was exciting that they needed to win one more, better than losing straight away and being over.

I told Alan and we called in to the rugby club for a drink with Carl on our way home. I received quite a reception from the players that were there. Alan kept a low profile while I stood with Carl joking with the players. They were on a high having won a game they should have lost. They were also taking the opportunity to tease me, suggesting I bring soap to the next game. I promised I would turn up the following week, just to watch them lose and we headed home.

The week dragged and I had a few moments when I felt quite nervous. Alan and Carl showed me the team results and it seemed clear they had little chance of winning. Alan said my only problem was that they were now motivated.

I was actually really nervous when Carl picked me up to take me to the match. I new they should lose but things were not going my way. The team they were playing had been in the league above the previous year and were intending to return. As the players ran out onto the pitch they all waved to me and smiled, even the coach looked happy to see me.

It was a really hard game and they were getting pushed back constantly. By half time our lads were down, 6-10. They looked shattered and a bit dejected as they returned to the changing rooms. I felt sorry for them, I didn't want them to lose but I didn't want to lose the bet either.

"I hope they play better next half," I told Carl.

"Why? Do you fancy taking a bath with them?" he chuckled.

"No, not really maybe they can get a draw," I said hopefully.

Carl laughed and we had a drink while we waited for the second half. Out they ran and looked a lot more determined but it didn't seem to help. They were down 6-17 in the first five minutes. Carl was screaming encouragement to the guys and I didn't feel like teasing them anymore.

As one of our players made a run down the pitch I was screaming at the top of my lungs for him to score. He was brought to the ground with an almighty thud a few feet further on. Some of the other players heard me though and gave me huge smiles as they ran forward in support.

The next run they made was like lightening and they crashed between the posts for a try. I was cheering and screaming with everyone else. More guys noticed me shouting my support and seemed to be passing the word along their lines. 13-17 and they were still in it for now. There was some scuffling from a tackle and a penalty was awarded, 13-20.

I sank my head for a minute before all hell let loose. One of our players was running down the far side and with lots of support. It was an amazing run and after a conversion kick we were 20-20. The guys were all beaming at me and one guy running past shouted something. I didn't hear him but they suddenly looked very different. It was frantic for a few minutes with the ball changing possession a few times before a drop kick for our side put us in front 23-20.

I was cheering loudly and jumping up and down as the guy ran past me again, I fumbled with my buttons as if getting undressed. He laughed as he rejoined the pack and I turned to Carl realising they had a chance to win.

"Don't worry, still got fifteen minutes to go," he assured me.

I didn't share his confidence anymore but within minutes the opposition were close to scoring again. I couldn't help myself and was shouting support and pleading with them to block the ball. There was a problem with the scrum and the ball was given back to our team and I screamed with delight. "What am I doing?" I shrieked at Carl.

"Losing," he laughed.

"No, oh no I can't," I whimpered.

As the pack ran back up the pitch a lot of them were smiling or giving me the thumbs up. I felt like hiding and with just a few minutes to go our guys got close enough to kick another drop goal to lead 26-20. The final whistle went and the players all celebrated. We were stood a little way from the coach and all the players gave us a wave or a cheeky smile as they went back into the changing rooms.

Carl took my hand and led me into the bar then into a private corridor leading to the changing rooms. "Are you sure you're ok?" Carl asked quietly.

"Yes, sure I am," I mumbled nervously.

"I think they would understand if you backed out."

"No, I made the bet, I will do it," I replied.

Carl entered the changing room while I waited anxiously outside. There was a lot of noise and cheering and I was actually pleased they had won. I wasn't so impressed with what I had to do next and wanted to just get on with it. After about ten minutes the door opened and a few older men associated with the team came out followed by the coach. He didn't say a word but didn't look surprised to see me standing outside the changing room. He gave me a huge grin and carried on into the bar.

I stood alone, wondering if the coach knew about the bet and what I was going to do. What if he came in when I was in there, what would he think? The door opened again and Carl appeared, "Are you coming in?"

"Yes, yes," I stammered.

I pushed myself away from the wall and followed Carl inside. The guys were still cheering and most were half dressed. They all gave me a huge cheer when I entered the room and they began hugging me. I was dumbfounded as these huge, half naked men squeezed me. As each guy appeared to give me a hug they seemed to be wearing less and I was just waiting for the first naked one to appear.

After a few minutes I must have hugged them all but none had appeared naked. I stood talking to a couple of players who were giving me some credit for bringing the team together. I found it really funny that they might only have won, because they wanted to see me naked. The guys were not shy about removing their clothes with me in the room. All but two had already entered the showers when I glanced at Carl.

"Ok, here goes," I mumbled with a smile.

The guys still with us looked confused until I began undoing my buttons on my top. "Are you going ahead with it?" they blurted, almost in unison.

"I pay my debts, if it's ok?"

"Oh yes but they wont believe this," one guy laughed.

They stood watching as I removed my top and my jeans. I stood in my underwear for a second before unclipping and removing my bra. They began giggling like schoolboys as my breasts were released. I gestured for the guys to finish undressing as I slid my panties down and stepped out of them. They paused for a second, looking me up and down as I stood naked facing them

"Go join the rest, I'm coming through," I said casually.

They walked off into the showers as I gave Carl a kiss. "I'll be here waiting, don't worry, they are good lads," he said reassuringly.

I smiled at him and walked into the showers. They all roared with shocked as I strolled casually towards the huge bath at the end of the shower room. I couldn't help noticing some of their cocks as I passed through and I felt myself trembling. I stepped into the bath as I waved for them to join me.

It was chaos as they all ran and jumped in beside me. There were bodies everywhere, landing on top of each other and me. I was in hysterics as I pushed them off of me, my hands inadvertently touching a few guys. The bath had looked huge when it was empty but now it felt much smaller. I was pressed up between two guys, the water not reaching my tits, my nipples erect and very hard.

There was a lot of chatter about who got to sit beside me, so I suggested they take it in turns. They were all shouting and joking and obviously surprised I had carried out the bet. As the last players climbed into the bath, it was solid with bodies. I was squeezed away from the sides and into the centre, surrounded by naked men.

"I've had dreams like this," I said glancing around at their bodies.

"So have we," shouted a few guys.

We were all laughing as our bodies rubbed against each other. I had been trying to maintain some space around me but it was a waste of time and I conceded. It wasn't that they were doing it on purpose, just that the bath wasn't big enough.

Everyone was pushing each other and I was getting jostled around too. As I toppled over I put a hand out to catch myself. It was hilarious with my hand landing right on some guys cock. I tried to withdraw it and ended up falling onto a couple of guys. I was lying on them, laughing uncontrollably.

I was surrounded by cocks and I couldn't put a hand anywhere without touching somebody's. As I lay across the guys I had cocks prodding me everywhere. Most of my body was out of the water but I had no intention of concealing myself. I was trying to find somewhere to sit and began crawling from one lap to another. A few hands ran across my ass and I took the occasional glance back at the culprit, smiling.

I slithered into a space in the middle of the bath and knelt down. I was giggling and feeling quite naughty but I wasn't going to let things go too far. I asked for some soap and one guy passed me a bar. I turned to a player beside me and asked him to lather my back. He was only too willing to help and everyone else began cheering and laughing.

He started at my shoulders and slowly worked his way down my back. He was massaging the soap into my skin until he reached the waterline. I took the soap from him and slowly stood up and began to create lather in my hands. I watched their faces as I began to rub the suds into my skin, massaging my breasts and slowly running my hand lower.

The cheering died away as my hand reached my crotch and I began rubbing the lather over my pussy. I was trying to be as sensual as I could and I noticed a couple guys touching their cocks as I performed. I carried on for a few minutes before kneeling again and washing the soap from my body.

There was uproar as they all became embarrassed at having erections while sharing a bath. There was a lot of laughing as they pushed and jostled each other. I was pushed forward with a guy leaning over me, his cock resting in the crack of my ass. I couldn't move and as more people noticed the cheers got louder. I was tempted, I have to admit that but as soon as I could get a hand free, I slipped it behind my back and pushed the cock aside.

It was hysterical with the occasional hand groping me, running over my ass or brushing against my pussy but nobody was getting carried away. There were a few that were getting their cocks as close to my face as they could as we all rolled around in a big heap.

It was time to get out and it became a battle to climb out of the bath. As guys climbed out they were being dragged back in by their legs. I was about half the size of the smallest guy there but they were very careful not to crush me. I joined in the melee to get out of the bath and began climbing over the bodies. Anybody that hadn't had a feel of my body before took full advantage now and I had hands all over me.

As I got to the edge of the bath it was chaos. I was pulling myself over player's backs and slithered onto the shower room floor. A couple of guys grasped at my ankles and began pulling be backwards, I couldn't help laughing and let out a shriek. As I was pulled backwards my legs were spread wide, god knows what they could see but there was plenty of excited chatter. Suddenly I felt something between my legs and one players face was pressed into my clit. I looked around startled but could see he was trapped and not initiating anything. It didn't stop him though and as I turned away I felt him take a mouthful of my pussy, I squealed and scrambled franticly out of the bath.

I was still laughing and waved to the guys who were still fighting. I walked around the corner to see Carl sat smiling at me. "Did you have fun?" he said grinning.

"Oh yes, it was brilliant," I gasped.

I began drying myself and quickly dressed. Carl hadn't watched but had stayed around the corner throughout. We went back into the bar and waited for the team.

After a short little while they all appeared, sporting their team blazers and looking very smart. I sipped at my drink and giggled, it felt strange knowing all these guys had just seen me naked. They ordered drinks and gathered around us. I was a bit startled when one guy stepped forward and began apologising. "What for?" I blurted.

"Well, because I got too close at the end."

"Oh it was you," I laughed and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Not a problem, I had a lot of fun but please don't tell anybody," I continued.

They all assured me they would keep it a secret and I gave each one a kiss on the cheek before they joined the opposition for a meal. I hung around with Carl and we had a few more drinks. It had been a lot more fun than I had anticipated and I revealed to Carl what had happened.

He found a lot of it very funny, especially the battle to get out of the bath. Carl gave me a serious look and asked," Did anyone misbehave?"

"Oh no, they were very good, a shame really," and I gave him a naughty grin.

"Oh, I thought a few of them would have tried it, maybe a finger or something," he whispered.

"No, no fingers, I had a few cocks in my face and one in the crack of my ass but no fingers."

Carl burst out laughing, "enjoy it then?"

"Oh yes, I think they all had a feel, especially at the end but I got my own back," I giggled naughtily.

It seemed like ages before the meal ended and they began filtering back into the bar. I'd had quite a few drinks by now and sat chatting with a couple of players. "So are you here all night?" one asked.

"Why? What is happening?"

"Oh, we have a disco on and some of us are staying for a drink."

I had planned to go home but this sounded like a laugh so I convinced Carl to stay for a while. I called Alan to let him know I would be late. He asked how it had gone and I laughed agreeing to tell him later. Alan was going out with Clarky, another friend so I knew he would be home late as well.

We had more drinks and the music started so we moved away from the stage. We were sat in a corner slightly to one side so there was plenty of room. More and more players were joining us, with several trying to tell Carl what had happened. "So what about the match?" asked Carl laughing.

"We owe that to Rian," shouted one player.

I blushed as they all cheered and a few tried to give me a hug, crushing me under their weight. We sat joking and little more was said about the bet. One guy who had been a lot of fun stood and announced he was leaving. I didn't hesitate and leant forward to give him a kiss. I don't know why but it wasn't a peck on the cheek. I locked lips and we exchanged tongues for a few seconds until I said goodbye.

Everyone looked a little startled, even Carl and I slumped back into my seat. "Are you a bit drunk?" Carl asked.

"No, not at all, just on a high," I smiled.

It was a great atmosphere and I felt like I had known them all for years. One guy Mark suddenly called across to me, "Rian, so if we win another three games, what will you do?"

"Die of shock," I scoffed.

Everyone began to laugh and jeered me for teasing them again.

"I don't know, what do you think I should do?" I said softly, lowering my eyes seductively.

I knew I was provoking them and a few began laughing so it was obvious what they were thinking. I giggled and tried to look all coy which only made more laugh. "Not sure if you've noticed but she is very wild," interrupted Carl.

"Too much information," I stammered, laughing.

I could tell a few wanted to make suggestions but daren't. "Ok, not on three games but if you get promoted, how's that?" I asked.

12