My Rugby Club Bets Ch. 02

Story Info
Fun with the guys from the Rugby club.
2.7k words
4.37
31.3k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Training

Carl picked me up to take me to training. I'd been looking forward to it since being invited but hadn't known what to expect. Carl explained that they just did exercises and ran through some rugby things. I didn't understand any of it but Carl said I would be ok. They were not doing a full training session, just one for me.

Carl asked, "Are you up for some fun tonight Rian?"

"What do you have in mind?" I giggled.

"I don't know, some groping, maybe more?"

"Sure, I was expecting that anyway."

"So you don't have a problem with it?"

"No, tell them to go for it," I laughed.

There were a dozen guys left training with the coach when I walked out to the pitch with Carl. The coach had a huge smile as we approached the players. We stood waiting a little distance away, while he finished his talk. After a few minutes he turned towards us and left the players. "Have fun," he joked.

I giggled but didn't get a chance to reply before he marched back to the clubhouse. I was still wrapped in Carl's coat as they came over to greet me.

"Are you ready then?" one asked.

I nodded eagerly and began removing the coat. The players could barely contain themselves as they caught sight of what I was wearing. I had taken a few outfits with me and after my little chat with Carl I'd decided to go for it. I had on a pair of very tight and very thin lycra shorts with a matching top. That was it, I'd left off all underwear. They were all staring at me and Carl was muttering something to one of them.

I followed the guys out onto the pitch and left Carl to watch us. We began by running up and down to warm up and then some stretching exercises. I keep quite fit anyway so I was enjoying this and kept up with the guys easily. Eventually we began running little rugby games and they were a lot harder but much more fun. We started off passing the ball as we ran in a line; it's much harder than it sounds. I had so much trouble keeping up the further down the line I got. After a while we changed again and did what they called line outs. We formed two lines and one player through a ball down between the lines. It was fun because they were throwing me up to catch the ball. It was hilarious and they were all taking the opportunity to have a grope.

On one occasion as one guy picked me up to catch the ball he put a hand under my ass. I sat there as the ball flew past me and all I could do was laugh. He just held me up there with his hand on my crotch and ass. After a few seconds he lowered me down and we got ready to start again. I was laughing with everyone else and it was clear I wasn't bothered by him touching me.

Now everyone wanted to pick me up and they were far from shy about touching me. They were constantly running theirs hands over my ass and breasts and I was allowing myself to fall against them.

Time was getting on and we changed training again. The guys formed a scrum. I had to get the ball when it was released and pass it to another guy or run with it. I could hardly stop laughing as I was dragged to the ground, time and time again. Carl had said something to them and it had obviously been about me. They didn't waste an opportunity now and were all over me.

As I took the ball and made a run for it, one player grabbed at me and ripped my top. It was just under the arm so didn't bother me but I knew where things were heading. A few goes later and I was off again, picking up the ball and running for all I was worth. I was quicker off the mark but they soon caught me and I was dragged to the ground.

As I climbed to my feet, my shorts had been pulled down below my ass and my pussy revealed. I giggled as I hoisted my shorts back up and wandered back for another scrum. My next attempt to get away with the ball was a disaster when I slipped and they all dived on top of me, groping every inch of my body before we started again.

This time I was determined to get more than a few feet. I grabbed the ball and made a run for it dodging past a player I burst into open space. I was running full speed when I crashed to the ground but this time the player hadn't finished. He grabbed my shorts and yanked them down. With all the other players standing over me, he continued and I was rolling around on the ground laughing as he pulled them off completely. I lay there laughing for a minute, naked from the waist down. I wasn't trying to hide myself, there didn't seem much point. For a moment I waited anxiously wondering if they had the courage to take things further.

One player helped me to my feet and I felt a little disappointed they had missed an opportunity. I picked up my shorts which had been ripped almost in half. Another player asked, "Are you done then?"

I laughed as I stood there naked from the waist down, "I'll go again."

I walked over to the scrum and waited for them to get ready. "Come on then, let's see what you got," I joked.

As I followed them around, waiting for the ball to be released I knew they would make a move on me and I wasn't disappointed. I had barely got away from the scrum when I was tackled to the ground. There were bodies everywhere as my top was torn off and hands ran all over my body. We rolled around for a few minutes as they explored every inch of my body. Eventually they released me and I climbed to my feet laughing. They'd all had a grope and no part of my body had gone unexplored.

I was completely naked stood on the pitch. A few players suggested it was time for a shower and gave me a coat to walk back in. We were joined by Carl as we walked back to the clubhouse and he couldn't stop laughing.

I followed the players into the locker room and they began stripping. Some players were leaving immediately and we quickly said goodbye. I decided to have a shower also and being naked in front of them was no longer a problem. They were only a little surprised when I joined them into the showers. There were six players left and I stepped amongst them and began to shower.

I couldn't help giggling to myself as they joked and teased me and I was feeling very naughty. "Will you do my back?" I asked a player, handing him some soap.

He obliged and began rubbing soap into my shoulders. I placed my hands high on the wall and leant against it, arching my back slightly. Everyone else was watching as he continued, his strong hands working their way down my body. As his hands reached the base of my spine I felt like putty. I was trembling with excitement and feeling very horny.

Suddenly I stepped away from the wall to face another guy. I beckoned him closer as the other player continued to wash my back and said, "I think I'm dirty all over."

He looked completely stunned but took a small step closer. I was shaking uncontrollably as he reached out a hand and began washing my shoulders. His hands quickly began to move down and cupped my breasts as he applied soap. I smiled over at the other guys. They didn't need any further invitation and moved in to join us.

I fell against the shower wall as they all ran their hands over every inch of my body. Hands cupped my pussy, breasts and ass as they climbed all over me. I was moaning loudly and grasping for their cocks. They were all erect and I pulled back on any cock I could reach. My legs were spread wide as hands were pressed onto my crotch. Slowly I was being raised up the wall as the players lifted me higher and my legs were spread even wider. Fingers were running along my clit, teasing to enter but didn't.

I was in heaven and squealing loudly with pleasure as their hands explored my body. I was pressed against the wall and had been lifted clear off the floor. The players were taking my weight with their hands under my ass. My legs spread wide and what seemed like everyone's hands on my crotch. I could still reach a few cocks and pulled back hard on them, making the players groan.

After a few minutes only four guys remained with me, the others stepping away to watch. It was Michael running his fingers along my clit, parting my lips gently with his fingers. I was writhing around and tempted to beg him to enter but I was nervous about initiating things. The guys that had been watching left us to it and returned to the locker room along with another guy. Now there were only three, Michael, Cameron and Harvey who were ravishing my body. Suddenly the guy playing with my clit pushed his fingers deep inside of me and I gasped. Slowly but firmly he began finger fucking my pussy, gradually getting faster but always pushing as deep as he could.

He had a couple of fingers inside of me and we could all hear my wet pussy squelch as he thrust them inside me again and again.

"Don't stop," I begged, panting heavily.

Michael didn't hesitate and thrust his fingers deep inside me. With every thrust I let out a short gasp or squeal, I was ecstatic and pretty much ready for anything they wanted.

The two guys supporting my weight were now bouncing me up and down on Michael's hand and I was riding it for all I was worth. I was engrossed in the whole thing, willing to accept anything and determined to enjoy everything.

Michael was now fingering my pussy as fast as he could and I was panting heavily, my breathing reduced to short, sharp gasps.

"Oh my God," I screamed.

I was about to come and there was a grin of satisfaction on Michael face. I released their cocks and flung my arms around the shoulders of Cameron and Harvey as my body seemed to explode. I shook violently as the orgasm rippled throughout my body and I flung back my head in ecstasy, knocking it against the wall. Michael dropped his hand and the other players slowly began lowering me to the floor, Michael's cock only inches from my body as I was lowered. Suddenly Michael moved his body forward slightly as if manoeuvring into position. His cock rubbing against my body as I was lowered past it.

I lay back against the wall, my legs sleepy with cramp, Harvey pressed his hand onto my crotch and his fingers explored my pussy. I just stood there, looking up into Michael's dark eyes. Harvey slowly withdrew his hand and kissed me gently on my shoulder before stepping away.

Michael stood in front of me, so close I could feel his warm breath on my skin. Harvey and Cameron had stepped away a little but stood watching me. I still lay back against the wall, my mind racing as I considered my position. I wanted Michael and if I could I wanted Harvey and Cameron to stick around but for what I don't know. I didn't really know what I wanted to do; I was just ready to be taken.

Michael was hesitating and I felt helpless as the moment seemed to be slipping away. I turned away from him and placed my hands back on the wall, high above my head. I'd arched my back and stuck my ass out a little, hoping he would accept my invitation.

I could hear muffled noise behind me and I was expecting someone to approach any second, I trembled with anticipation until I heard loud voices from the locker room. It was Carl, chatting loudly with someone who had entered and was about to disturb us. I stepped away from the wall and the guys quickly guided me out of sight. Michael and Harvey returned to the locker room and I hid with Cameron for a few moments until the coast was clear. It was exhilarating being so close to being discovered. I couldn't help myself and began to tug on Cameron's cock. He didn't hesitate and quickly slid a hand between my legs, rubbing my wet clit.

I had thought Michael was the one to take things further as he was a bit of a lad but now Cameron was surprising me. He spread my legs wider and I could feel him position himself behind me. His hands parting my ass as he prepared to take me. We could still hear the voices from the locker room and the thought of Cameron taking me at this dangerous moment was mind boggling.

Cameron's cock jabbed at me, probing before it found its way between my legs. I was shaking, my knees weak as his cock was pressed against my clit. As his head began to enter me, the voices seemed only feet away and I giggled like a naughty schoolgirl. As he pushed his shaft hard against me I gasped but still couldn't take the situation seriously before his cock was pushed fully inside me a voice rang out ending our fun.

"Quickly they've gone." Harvey said as he rounded the corner.

His face lit up as he caught sight of Cameron stepping away from me, his cock standing erect and a flushed look on his face. Harvey smiled as I scuttled away to get dressed.

We all quickly dressed and Carl led me outside and back into the bar so as not to draw attention. The guys were already ordering drinks as we entered. We casually joined them before finding a quiet corner to sit and chat.

The guys were friendly but a little nervous. Cameron made me laugh because he didn't look happy, actually he looked very disappointed.

I leant forward to whisper in Cameron's ear but I burst out laughing before I could say anything.

Harvey was the funniest and was paying me a lot of attention. A little while later I was at the bar getting more drinks when Harvey joined me.

"Rian, you are a lot naughtier than I thought." He said grinning.

"Oh you can count on that." I quipped.

"I can't believe you and Cameron around the corner."

I turned to face him, "Harvey what are you talking about?"

His jaw dropped as he realised he might be mistaken until I slowly began to smile up at him.

"Rian I thought you were interested in Michael, that's why me and Cameron took a back seat. Then when I saw you with Cameron!"

I began to smile broadly. "Wrong but don't worry."

Harvey was grinning as he pressed me as to what he had really happened.

"Ok Harvey," I conceded. "To be honest I thought Michael was more up for it than he was, he's single and a bit of a lad but it wasn't meant to be. I was expecting more in the showers. As for Cameron, no he didn't but if you had been ten seconds later, I'd have let you watch." I burst out laughing.

Harvey started laughing and we rejoined to others.

We had a few more drinks before we decided to leave and began to say our goodbyes. I gave Cameron a hug and then Michael who was quite distant. Finally I turned to Harvey who was beaming.

"Next time I'm not taking any back seat!" He whispered.

"Good!" I replied, "I look forward to it."