My Rugby Club Bets Ch. 03

Story Info
The coach trip.
3.3k words
4.44
29.7k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next game was at home and was more like a mud bath than a rugby game. I giggled and nudged the coach, telling him, "I wished I was out there in all that mud, rolling around."

He was in hysterics and replied he would see what he could arrange. It felt really good to be on good terms with him. Carl said he liked having me around; I'd brought the team closer for some reason and he said I was nice to look at.

The game was very scrappy and because of the pitch there were quite a few injuries. We won but only by one point, 10-9. There wasn't much of a celebration afterwards because two of our key players had been hurt, one breaking an arm. I wished them all well but left the club straight after the match.

Carl called me after training on the Thursday, letting me know that the reserve had been getting a lot of stick about the next game. It would make it three in a row and the other players were demanding a good performance. He was new to the team and quite nervous being a relative youngster.

I was intending to go with Carl to the match but had to cancel. I wanted to spend a day with Alan's family; we hadn't seen a lot of them because of work. Carl sent me a text about ten minutes into the game saying the new guy was outstanding.

I giggled to myself, I was glad they were doing well and didn't care about losing any bet with them. Over the past few months they had been great fun and offered me so many opportunities to be naughty. I felt safe with them and always enjoyed our games.

My phone never seemed to stop beeping with text after text and they crushed the opposition 27 points to 6. I began laughing and sent a text to a few players whose numbers I had saying, see you in two weeks. Carl told me later that they were all on a high, especially when my text was read out.

The next two weeks seemed to drag on for ages. I spoke to Carl several times to confirm arrangements but wasn't nervous. Only on the morning of the trip, I felt a little apprehensive.

Carl drove me to the club early to join the bus. There were a few players waiting and we had a coffee while waiting for everyone to turn up. They were no longer surprised to see me around. One of the players put my bag on the bus and quickly showed me around it. The bus was provided by a sponsor and very smart. A luxury tour bus, it had two levels and most facilities. The player told me they had arranged for the team coach and other non players to remain downstairs for the trip.

Eventually they all arrived and the bus was ready to leave. The curtain was drawn that separated the main cabin and I prepared to strip. It was quite subdued and Brian, one of the more responsible team members came and sat beside me.

"Rian, maybe best to keep your clothes on for the trip out, need the lads to stay focused." He whispered softly.

I nodded and relaxed back in my seat. There were some funny moments but they were clearly concentrating on the game. I wandered around the cabin and sat beside a few players chatting casually. It was actually a little disappointing.

After about two hours we arrived and I wished them the best and gave the guys a kiss for good luck as they left the bus. Carl was already there and I joined him to watch the game. We were off to an early lead and playing really well. At half time we were leading 6-16.

The team were on fire and looked certain to get a good victory. The second half started and almost immediately disaster struck. Our new fly half was tackled hard and fell awkwardly and had to taken off. It seemed to break our team's concentration because the other team quickly scored. To be honest we just fell apart and the opposition began running in try after try. It was turning into a disaster and with less than ten minutes remaining they lead 29-18.

It looked all over until we seemed to wake up again. There was a fantastic drop goal and a last minute try bringing the score to 29-28. We had lost but they hadn't quit and that was brilliant. Carl said the opposition were leading the league and favourites to get promotion. It didn't sound so bad losing now but it still hurt.

We met some of the players in the bar before they had the team lunch. They weren't dejected at all and actually quite upbeat. Spirits had been raised by news that Ray, our fly half wasn't badly injured and would be playing again soon. As the players filed past us on their way to the meal they were all grinning at me. I got the distinct impression the trip back would be much more entertaining.

Carl and I had a meal while we waited for the players. Carl took delight in teasing me about the trip back and was making me a little nervous. When their meal finished they all came into the bar for a few drinks before heading back. I was quickly surrounded by players teasing and taunting me. A few players who hadn't been in the bath, asked if the rumour was for real and I nodded sheepishly. I was trying not to laugh at their expressions, which were pure shock. I had got to know a lot of the team but not all had been involved before.

The time came to leave and Carl gave me a hug saying, "Have fun and you are safe."

I climbed onto the bus and took a seat as before. They had a lot of drink onboard for the trip back and I was handed a beer.

"Don't forget you're all naked too," I laughed.

There were some funny looks but they all seemed to agree. The curtains to the main cabin were pulled shut and the bus pulled away. There was a definite atmosphere now, much more electric than the trip down. I undid buttons and slid my jeans off. There was mayhem and laughter as all the players began undressing. I sat there in just my panties for a minute before standing in the aisle. I looked down the bus and could see a lot of the guys were already naked. Slowly I slid my panties down and dropped them on my seat. I stood watching as the rest of the guys stripped, giving them an occasional word of encouragement.

I walked slowly down the bus smiling at all these naked men. Some I had seen naked before at the bath but a few new guys looked sheepish and a few were sat in their underwear but I didn't press them too hard. I had no idea what I was going to do as I wandered back towards my seat. I'd told Carl after training that I'd imagined what it would be like to have sex with one guy while everyone else watched. Now as I joined the bus, I'd said I wasn't keen on taking things as far as sex but had he told this lot, I wondered.

As I got back to my seat I looked down. There were two guys sat naked in the seat beside mine. I lowered myself onto them, draping my legs over one guy and lying against the other. They hardly hesitated and while one ran his hands up my inner thigh, the other kissed me and fondled my breasts. I had hands all over me and his hands cupped my pussy, his fingers rubbing my clit and teasing my lips. I was kissing them both as they explored my body. I moaned loudly with pleasure but there was hardly a whisper from anyone else.

After a few minutes I pulled myself away from them and back into the aisle. Taking only half a step I slipped in beside another guy and continued. I grasped his cock as he kissed me, his hand immediately toying with my pussy. I was so wet his fingers parted my lips easily and I moaned noisily. He was beginning to get adventurous though and his fingers were beginning to probe. I clasped his hand softly and slipped from his lap.

Every few minutes I moved further down the bus, spending just a little time in each seat while the players took turns with my body. Now the players were getting to be getting more adventurous and soon they were all trying to slip a finger or two inside of me. The players were no longer sat waiting patiently but crowded in the aisle watching everything that happened.

As I worked my way down the bus, I gave up trying to stop their roaming fingers and allowed them to have their fun. I'll admit I received my fair share of pleasure, so I have no complaints.

As I made it to the rear of the bus my pussy was on fire, having already received a lot of attention. I'd been fingered franticly towards the end and had reached orgasm.

I was surrounded and the guys from further up the bus were crowding behind me as I reached the rear of the bus. There were four players sat across the back and I slipped into a gap between two of them. My legs were raised up and pulled very wide as hands lunged between my legs. I was squealing as fingers plunged into my body. This time they gave me no hope of stopping them.

I was gasping as my clit was fingered vigorously as everyone watched. There was no shouting, no screaming, not a whisper as they all gazed into the void between my legs. I was writhing around as I reached climax and flung my arms around those beside me.

Their abuse of my pussy didn't end with my orgasm and I found myself reaching out and grasping at their cocks. I was skiing like a downhill racer as I pulled back hard on their foreskins.

I nodded my head for a player to come closer and devoured his cock with my mouth as he came within reach. I was losing control and consumed in the experience.

A couple of guys had knelt before me and given my pussy some tongue. It had been fantastic and really made me scream. Now the guys beside me slid a hand under my ass and picked me up. I was held high above the seat and players were immediately kissing and licking at my gaping pussy. I put my feet against the seats in front for support as more players tried to crowd between my legs.

One thing had become obvious, not only to me but the players as well. My body was now held at the perfect height for someone to enter me. As guys stood in front of me, their cocks were only inches away and a few clearly had the same idea. One guy approached me as if he was going to enter me with his cock. I trembled but didn't move or make any objections. At the last minute he dropped to his knees, smiled a naughty grin and began lapping at my pussy. Brian the player beside me noticed as well and asked, "Are you up for it?"

"Up for what?" I whimpered as I squirmed with pleasure.

"Fucking you," he muttered.

I had said it wouldn't go that far, had ruled out sex but now I trembled.

"I can't," I mumbled.

"It's ok, nobody expects it, just asking," Brian replied quietly.

You have no idea how much I wanted too. I was bordering on losing control and giving up completely, I'm surprised I declined Brian's offer.

I slid an arm around his neck and pulled myself up to him, drawing myself away from the other guys.

"One minute please, I just need a minute." I gasped, panting wildly.

I cuddled up to Brian as the other guys drifted back to their seats. There was some muttering but most were ok.

Brian was older than most of the players, a veteran and a huge body of a man. I took refuge in his arms for a while as I calmed down, I had become so engrossed in events that I had forgotten my own limits; I knew I had been close to giving my whole body to them, without thinking.

After a while I noticed some of the players were dressing, most probably believing the entertainment was over. I pulled myself to my feet and slowly wandered back up the bus. I smiled at the guys as I joked and gradually made my way back to my seat. A couple of guys groped my ass as I passed by giving me the impression they had not yet had their fill.

As I reached my seat I was joking loudly with everyone, saying how they had tired me out. I grasped the seat tops both sides of the aisle and placed my feet on the seats behind. Slowly I looked back at the players as I lowered my ass and stuck it out as if to be mounted from behind. I giggled loudly as I rode back and forth, the guys muttering and laughing loudly behind me.

Suddenly someone grasped my hips but I continued to ride my imaginary horse. I glanced back to see one of the younger players standing behind me. Scott was very handsome being around six feet tall with rugged features and a great body. He was one of the girls as they were called, a fit young player rather than a big bruiser. Scott had never got involved during my earlier games and I always thought he was married or something.

Now he had a grip on my waist and held me against his body, instead of an imaginary horse I was now riding against hip crotch. The others were laughing and Scott was fumbling around behind me but I took no notice. Then he got my attention as he slipped a hand between my legs and spread my lips as he rubbed his fingers along my clit.

More fumbling and I could feel his cock stab at me. It all happened so quickly and in an instant his cock was guided inside me and rammed as deep as possible. My body went rigid as his shaft filled me and I swung my head around to look back. Scott pressed his hips forward again and his cock stabbed at the walls of my womb. A bunch of other guys had joined us and were crowding around as Scott began to fuck me. I whimpered but couldn't bring myself to say anything.

It was amazing and a wave rippled through my body. This is what I had fantasized before the trip but now it was happening for real. The guys were crowding behind me and Scott; others had climbed out of their seats and peered over my body to watch him fuck me.

My emotions were torn, part of me wanted to cry, I was so nervous but as he pressed his body into mine yet again I was overcome with pleasure. He was fantastic or maybe the fact that so many were watching, made him feel better. Either way I was in heaven, my hands gripping the seat tops for all I was worth.

A few guys fondled my tits while I was being fucked but most just left us to it, satisfied with watching only. I had now succumb to the pleasure and put my nervousness behind me. I was trying desperately to keep my noise down but still found myself letting out the occasional loud squeal as his cock was rammed hard inside my body.

I have to give Scott credit, he lasted well, close to fifteen minutes with everyone watching and he is a really good fuck. I was sweating and panting heavily as he finally came inside me. A few last strokes before he withdrew and I lowered myself from the seats. My body was still quivering as I turned to face Scott. His face was flushed and he looked like he had just run a marathon.

After a moment of awkwardness we smiled at each other, then Scott sank into his seat and began to dress. I must have appeared a bit dazed because a few guys asked if I was OK. I assured them I was although I didn't feel it. I slipped into my seat and started dressing. A few guys said I should hurry as we were about to arrive and only a few minutes later we did.

The bus stopped and the side door opened and I climbed off with everyone else. We headed straight for the bar and I was handed an enormous rum and coke. I sat with the guys who all looked a little shy.

"Well I'm glad you lost," I blurted.

There were a few laughs and a few moans until I continued.

"Because I had a great day and it was nice to see you all naked."

Now they all laughed loudly and Brian asked, "So you enjoyed today?"

"Oh yes," I exclaimed.

We all sat talking quietly and they were all very discrete about the earlier events. Brian squeezed in beside me and asked, "So when do we all get to see you again?"

"Soon I hope," I giggled naughtily.

"Are you still coming to the end of season bash?" asked Cameron, grinning.

"Wow, are you getting promoted?" I taunted.

"No" came a solemn reply.

I finished my drink and said my goodbyes as I headed out with Carl. It wasn't until later that night while I lay in bed, recounting the days events that it struck me what I had done. It seemed clear to me that there was no way I could see them again without them expecting more of the same.

Over the next few days it preyed on my mind constantly and I was getting pretty depressed. Carl came around to visit and couldn't understand why I was wearing myself down. To be honest, as we spoke and I tried to explain how I was feeling, it was obvious that I didn't actually know myself.

I had just worked myself into such a state that I lost sight of what had originally concerned me. As we spoke it also became clear that Carl hadn't known about Scott. He looked a little bemused but never passed comment. After some time and a bottle of wine, Carl managed to put most of my fears to rest.

I agreed to join him for a drink at the club at some point, after things had calmed down, he didn't push for more but assured me I had no reason to worry. I did feel better and over the next few days I put it out of my mind and concentrated on work. Any thought of the trip I did have usually made me smile, not cringe as before.

It was probably closer to two weeks later that I had that drink with Carl at the rugby club. I agreed to one but it ended up being two. The guys that were there were brilliant as usual. I felt a little embarrassed but they soon put me back at ease. It wasn't long before we were all joking and teasing like any other day.

Before I left there was a lot of pleading from the guys for me to attend their end of season party. I played coy for a while but conceded without much fuss. It was still several weeks away, so as Carl pointed out on our way to the car, there was still plenty of time to make myself frantic with worry.