My School Girl

Story Info
Wife surprises husband by catering to his schoolgirl fantasy.
1.4k words
4.28
42.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I entered the house from the garage I did a double take wondering if I had walked into the wrong house. A familiar looking girl was sitting at the kitchen table. The girl had her hair pulled back into a ponytail. She was wearing what appeared to be a plaid schoolgirl jumper with a white blouse underneath. Her legs were encased in white knee-highs and high-heeled loafers. She appeared to be doing schoolwork.

As I closed the door behind me, she turned to look at me. Her face was made-up just like a teenager. The red on the cheeks and green eye shadow were a little too heavy. Her lips were coated in a cherry red gloss. Looking through the make-up it suddenly occurred to me why she looked familiar. I didn’t know my wife when she was a teenager and had never seen her dressed like this before. All I could do was stand there and stare.

“I’m working on my homework honey. If you want to sit with me while I finish, feel free to,” she says.

Not knowing what else to do, I reply, “OK,” then take a seat at the table across from her.

“I’m going to get a drink, would you like one?” she asks.

Still recovering from the shock of seeing her dressed like this, another “OK,” is all I can manage.

As she gets out of her chair and walks to the cabinet, my eyes follow her every move. Standing on her toes to reach up into the cabinet for the glasses, the hem of her skirt rides up allowing a hint of her white panties to peek out.

Taking the glasses to the refrigerator, she starts to fill them with ice. A cube escapes one of the glasses and falls to the floor. She sets the glasses on the counter to free her hands to recover the ice cube. As she bends at the waist to reach the cube her skirt rides higher then before. As my eyes take in the fact that the back of her white satin panties are covered with rows of lace, a small gasp escapes my lips.

“I guess that you are enjoying the view,” you say pulling me out of my trance. “It’s not nice to stare at a young ladies panties.”

“I’m sorry, I just can’t get over how you are dressed and how beautiful you look,” I reply.

“Thanks for the compliment, if you let me finish my homework, maybe I can show you just how much I appreciate it. Why don’t you take your drink and go get a shower. By the time you are done, I should be done my homework,” she says.

As I walk toward the stairs to our bedroom, I turn my head to look at my wife once again. As I pause to stare at her one more time, I wonder to myself how she knew her surprise would be something I would be thrilled with. I also think just how lucky I am to have such a beautiful and playful wife.

After my shower I dress in jeans and a button down shirt and head down the stairs, wondering what other surprises my wife may have in store for me tonight. Wanting to be able to get another good look at her, I come down the stairs as quietly as possible. Turning the corner I see her standing at the kitchen table facing away from me. She appears to be putting her books away. I move towards her slowly and quietly.

As I get close to her I smell her White Shoulders perfume. Slowly I surround her waist with my arms and snuggle against her back. My lips move to the back of her neck, gently kissing the spots that her ponytail has exposed. My kisses trail toward her ear and when they arrive there settle on her ear lobe. My tongue splits my lips open and moves into her ear. As the tip scrapes the inside of her ear, she moans and pushes back against me.

Taking her moan as a signal that she is enjoying this, I start to move my hands from around her waist toward your breasts. Her hands quickly move to block my progress.

“You need to slow down a little, I’m not that kind of girl,” she says. “Let’s go sit on the couch and just cuddle.”

Willing to play along at this point, I take her hand and lead her to the couch. I sit on the couch expecting her to sit next to me. Surprising me once again, she sits on my lap and encircles my head with her arms. Leaning into me, her lips cover mine. I feel her lips part and then the tip of her tongue traces my lips. In response I open my lips. Before my tongue can get free, hers enters my mouth and starts to swirl inside. As our tongues battle with each other I pull her closer.

My hand lands on her stomach and then moves toward her breasts. As my hand settles over her right breast she pushes it away. Not willing to give up so easily, I move my hand back again and this time she doesn’t push it away. I tease her nipple with the end of my fingers. It hardens in response, creating a visible lump through her jumper.

My other hand moves down to the hem of her skirt. As I try to slide my hand under her skirt her thighs clamp together and her hand pushes me away.

Breaking our kiss, she scolds me, “You are taking a little too much for granted. I’ll only go that far with the man I marry.”

“But honey, I won’t do anything that you don’t want to do,” I say. “I just want to make you feel good.”

“Well as long as you leave my panties in place we should be OK,” she responds. “Just don’t try to take advantage of me or your fun is going to come to an abrupt end.”

Getting an OK to take this further, I slide out from under her and lay her back on the couch. My lips return to kiss hers as my fingers tease her other nipple. There are now two visible lumps in her jumper. Continuing to shares kisses with her, my hand moves down to her bare thighs between her knee-highs and her skirt hem. As I lightly drag my fingernails up and down her bare thighs a moan escapes her lips. My fingers continue up her thighs until they stroke across her panty-covered crevice. Her body shivers with the contact as her kiss becomes more urgent.

Breaking away from her kiss, I continue to stroke her crevice as I move toward the other end of the couch. I can feel her body pushing against my fingers urging me to continue caressing her. My other hand reaches to her knee and pulls her legs apart. I place my lips on the inside of her thighs. As my lips travel in random patterns over her thighs they leave behind little wet spots.

Moving higher on her thighs my lips continue to kiss her as I watch my fingers caress her crevice. Moving my fingers away, I move my lips to replace them. As my lips make contact with her through her panties, she pushes toward them to increase the pressure on her most sensitive spot. Pulling away for just a moment, I see that her juices have left a small wet spot on her panties.

As I move forward once more, my tongue moves through my lips to make contact with the wet spot on her panties. I gently run my tongue across the wet spot tasting her sweetness. Deciding I need more, I move my tongue to the top of her crevice. As the tip of my tongue moves across the top of her panty-covered crevice she lets out a moan. Pushing my tongue in and out against her most sensitive spot, I feel her body tense up. With the next push of my tongue, her body explodes in orgasm.

Watching my schoolgirl’s orgasm subside, I see her breathing start to return to normal. I also notice the spot on the crotch of her panties has grown. Before I let her up, I just have to have another taste. As I lick her soaked panties, I watch her face. Her eyes flicker open and a smile crosses her face.

“Does that taste good?” she asks. “I hope so, cause you sure made me feel great”.

Continuing with her game of surprises, she quickly moves towards me pushing me onto my back as she lies on top of me. She starts to cover my face with kisses as her hand wanders down to my chest.

“It’s your turn now, just lay back and enjoy,” she says.