My Second Apartment Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hand became a blur as Tina leaned down to Cindy's chest and licked a long stream of cum from her breast. They began to touch and lick each other as I neared my climax. I closed my eyes for a second as if I could possibly stave off the inevitable.

I felt their hands on my own and relented to them. I stood there as they fondled my cock between their hands and tongues. Without warning, Cindy swallowed my cock, pushing her head down the entire shaft while Tina pulled her hair back.

Tina pushed our boss's head down as far as she could take and held her their. I couldn't help but push against her face. I tried to choke her with my prick as I pushed it to a cavernous depth and pulled back long enough to let her breathe.

"Fuck her face, Wayne," my red haired mistress ordered.

I moved my cock in and out of Cindy's mouth with the same consideration I'd used while fucking her before. As fast as I could go, I just couldn't cum. I heard Shane in the background, cheering me on.

"This isn't working," Tina declared, pulling Cindy off of my cock by her long brown hair, "We have to do something else."

Tina kept her hand wrapped in Cindy's hair as the sexy brunette whimpered unintelligibly that she needed more cock. She pulled our boss back to the chair where I'd been sitting when all this began and forced her to sit down with her legs splayed outward. I smiled as I followed them, knowing what was next.

Tina never let go of Cindy as she rudely plunged two fingers into her pussy and then pulled them back out only to shove them into the wanton manager's ass. She sawed away at Cindy's pucker as I knelt down between her thighs, my hands instantly finding those massive tits. I mauled her breasts as Tina finger fucked her asshole, twisting her eraser-like nipples and squeezing the flesh around them. Tina gripped my cock again, and pushed the head of it against Cindy's now vacant back door.

My prick slipped just inside the cavern as Tina moved behind me and began to push my hips forward, slowly jamming my cock further into the woman. As I took over, entering Cindy with deliberate slowness, Shane reappeared at her side, teasing her lips with his newly revived erection. Tina was quick to help Cindy with his cock. I watched as the two women shared my roommate's beam with gusto.

Cindy's ass cinched around my cock as I began to lunge into it with more and more zest. My entire body was tingling as I neared the point of no return. The girls were sucking Shane's cock so well that he was obviously as close as I was to giving them what they wanted so badly.

My thrusts were becoming erratic as I pounded Cindy's ass. I could feel my balls brimming with cum and I couldn't hold back any longer.

"I'm cumming!" I yelled with my own triumph.

Shot after shot of boiling liquid erupted from my phallus and into Cindy's ass. I could hear her moan around Shane's cock as he echoed my shout and filled the woman's throat with his seed. Tina leaned back between us and kissed the flesh of Cindy's lower back. As I pulled my softening shaft from her ass, Tina tongued the gaping hole, swallowing any cum that might have escaped.

12