My Second Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was licking his balls he pulled away and started dick slapping my face telling me tell him how much I wanted to such his cock and beg for his cock. I pleaded with him to let me suck his cock as he continued dick slapping me and teasing me. After a few minutes he pushed his cock in my mouth as far as he could telling me to chock on it bitch. Jim was getting rough and face fucking me making me choke and gag and bringing tears to my eyes.

He then had me stand up and turn around several times to show the cam I was wearing panties and saying I was a cock whore and cum slut. Each time we moved around he would angle the web cam around for the best angle and when he had me get on all 4's he lubed up my ass and his cock having me beg for him to fuck me and breed me. He pounded my ass all the time having me beg for him to breed me like the slut I am. A short time later he slammed in me balls deep and moans take my seed bitch and unloaded inside me and when he was done he pulled out and got a close up shot of my fuck hole and the cum leaking out of it.

We had never cammed before so I asked him why all the sudden we were doing it (not that I minded as I do enjoy being watched when I suck or get fucked) He said he just thought it would be fun. We were together for 4 years and then one day sitting at the kitchen table while Jim was out in the yard his phone beeped indicating he had a text and I looked at it and it simply said if you don't move out today and end it I'm done waiting.

I picked up the phone and went out to the yard and asked Jim to explain this. He looked at the text and stared at it for a little while then started to stutter as he walked back into the house. Granted we were in an open relationship and pretty much were sucking and fucking other people (mostly 3somes) and anytime I was whoring around Jim always knew and thought he was doing the same but this guy Jim was getting into a relationship with and told me he wanted to marry this guy but didn't know how to tell me. He wanted a relationship with someone that would be true to him in all aspects. I was hurt but had to admit I am a slut and he knew that when we got together so having to admit that was something I couldn't give him we talked for a couple hours and decided to go our separate ways and Jim moved out that weekend even though we remained friends I did meet his (now Husband) and he was nice but he didn't like the idea that Jim and I lived together and had a past so we didn't see each other very much unless we ran into each other in passing.

That was 2 years ago and since then I have remained a slut and addicted to cock but being in a small town area that I pretty closed minded and the fact that I am now 57 (still pretty fit) it's getting harder to find cock. Yes I am still on a few hook up sites but most are just players with no real intentions of actually meeting and most that do meet,their pictures are either outdated or not really theirs so it's always a hit and miss. I still on occasions go up to Erie to the book store when it's been months since I got some cock but even that's a hit and miss thing. Well that's my life story from admitting my love of cock until now. If I think about some of my hook ups I will tell them as time permits.

12