Sex Performer 01: My Second Job, Performance 01

Story Info
Her first performance is amazing sex on stage at the club.
3k words
4.6
47.1k
37

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood, wearing the club robe, scrutinizing my appearance in the mirror. My short, curly red hair was sexily messy. My makeup was sultry, but heavy enough to be seen in the bright lights onstage.

My audition onstage with the Sybian went without a hitch, and I was back for my first official night as a performer, nervously awaiting Violet to find me and give me my first assignment. After the audition, Candace and I discussed what I would be interested in doing, and so I knew the performance would be something that I'd likely enjoy. But I would be performing with a complete stranger in front of a crowded club. But as nervous as I was to perform, I was more nervous to face Violet again.

That woman just intimidated the hell out of me.

As I contemplated who I would be performing with tonight, I smoothed the smudge proof lipstick over my lips and surreptitiously felt my naked and bare pussy under the robe. It was a one last check to make sure there weren't any stray hairs hanging about, but as I slipped a finger between my lips, I realized how wet I was getting with anticipation. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of playing with my clit.

Of course, that would be the time the door would open, leaving Violet and my costar watching me with amusement.

I straightened my robe, blushing. "Sorry, I..um..."

My costar—Mr. Tall, Dark, and Handsome himself—smiled and reached forward to shake my hand. "Don't worry about it, Sam. None of us minded the sight of a beautiful woman pleasuring herself. I'm Devon."

I shook his hand, smiling a little. He was probably a little over 6' tall with caramel skin and light eyes. His head was shaved bald, and his robe hung open enough to see his well-defined chest. I swallowed thickly. This was going to be fun.

Violet cleared her throat, pulling my attention back to her. "Sam, Devon...why don't you go into the prep room to talk about the upcoming performance?"

I nodded, stepping to follow Devon to the room next to the entrance to the stage, realizing that he still held my hand. I blushed and laughed quietly to myself; I was blushing because this guy was holding my hand when in just a few moments we were going to be doing so much more to each other in front of all sorts of people.

The room was small with a couple of couches. Devon sat and pulled me down to sit on his lap. I blinked at him in surprise.

"We're kind of the fast track to get to know each other, Sam, so get comfortable." Devon smiled.

I shifted a little and put my arms around his neck. "Ok," I replied. "Nice to meet you, Devon."

He ran a hand down my back as his other rested on my knee. "Nice to meet you, too, Sam. Welcome to the club."

"Thanks."

"So, this is your first official performance here...?"

I nodded.

"Well, we're the 'straight sex' show tonight, so no anal, no one's getting tied up, nothing particularly kinky or anything like that. But is there anything that you really don't like?"

I shook my head as I thought. "I'm not into pain, but that's really it."

Devon nodded. "So, you don't mind if I kiss you?"

"Not at all." I replied, looking at his delicious mouth.

He smiled. "And you don't mind if I finger you?" Devon slid his hand under my robe up my leg. I spread my legs in response. "I'll take that as a 'please, do'," he murmured as he slid his fingers lightly over my lips, stroking gently.

I shifted to give him more access, opening my robe. Devon lowered his mouth to my breast. "Like to have your nipples sucked?"

I moaned softly, thrusting my chest up to meet his lips as I ground my pussy against his hand. He moved his hand away, keeping the touch light. "Don't want to get you too excited. We have to give them a good show."

I took a deep breath and tried to calm down a bit.

Devon returned his hand to my leg. "What about anal play?"

I started squirming again. "I don't have a lot of experience with anal," I replied.

"But it turns you on."

It wasn't a question, but I nodded anyway. "Yes. It turns me on quite a bit."

A knock sounded on the door and Violet poked her head in. "Two minutes." We both nodded.

Devon encouraged me to stand, and I did. "What do you like?" I asked, in a panic.

He smiled comfortingly. "The standard--B.J., good sex. Don't worry about it. Just enjoy it."

I nodded. "How long does the show have to continue for?"

He smiled. "Don't worry about that, Sam. Everyone will be satisfied."

At the side of the stage, we both handed Violet our robes, and I had my first chance to look at Devon in all his glory. Damn, what a fine looking man. For the first time in a long time, I found myself wanting to drop to my knees and take his thick cock into my mouth, but I knew I had to wait at least a few minutes.

I noticed a comfortable chair as the only furniture on stage as Devon led me out on stage. The lights lit up the stage well enough for the audience to see us, but didn't blind us like I had been blinded the night of my audition. I nervously looked out at the audience, the room filled to standing room only, everyone silent and watching us.

I felt Devon touch my cheek and pull my focus to him. "Just you and me. Just focus on me," he murmured, pulling me in for a kiss. As I felt his lips slide over mine, I was able to do just that. I reached out and pulled him to me, feeling his erection against my belly. His hands fisted in my hair as our tongues slid over each other, teasing. As the kiss deepened, I allowed my free hand to move down his belly to lightly stroke his cock and gently suck his bottom lip into my teeth. His groan told me he liked what I was doing, and I started stroking with more confidence.

I felt Devon slide his hand down between our bodies and come to rest on my mound. Without warning, he broke the kiss and spun me around so that my back was against his front and I was staring out at the audience. One hand snaked around me and cupped a breast as the other played with my mound.

"Spread your legs for me, Sam," he whispered against my ear. I followed his directive and started to close my eyes.

"Keep your eyes open. See how you're turning these people on," he murmured.

My eyes flew open and I gasped as his fingers spread my lips and played with my clit.

"Oh, you're so wet." Devon commented against my ear, sliding a finger into me as I trembled against him. He moved his fingers away and I whimpered in protest, but he simply brought them up to his mouth and tasted them. "Mmm, Sam. You taste so good." He returned his fingers to my pussy, playing with my clit with his thumb as he finger fucked me with two fingers.

He pulled them out again and held them up to my mouth. "Taste," he commanded me. I opened my mouth and as he slid his fingers in between my lips, I swirled my tongue around them to taste my salty sweetness. I reached behind me to grab him, sliding one hand to cup his ass as the other one slid down between us to stroke his hard cock. He returned his fingers to my pussy, alternately rubbing fast on my clit and fucking me with a couple of his fingers. My knees buckled with weakness and I worried momentarily about falling to the stage, but Devon had a strong hold on me, keeping me up.

After a few more moments of finger fucking, he stopped, pulling me over on shaky legs to the chair in the middle of the stage. He sat me in the chair, positioning my legs over each arm so that I was spread open. He stepped back so that the audience could see me.

"Play with yourself for everyone," he commanded, reaching down to stroke his cock. I kept my eyes on his as I reached down with my hands to spread my pussy open. I slid a couple of my fingers into my very wet folds as my other hand pressed against my clit. I licked my lips watching him stroke his cock.

"Did you see the cameras?" He whispered, drawing my attention up to his face in surprise. He looked around the stage, and I followed his gaze, noticing the cameras for the first time. There were screens around the stage, showing close-ups and different angles of the action occurring on stage. While a nervous thrill went through me, I found myself suddenly wetter (which I didn't think was possible).

I looked up at Devon and licked my lips. "I want to suck on your cock," I whispered.

He grinned and moved forward, holding his cock out for me. When I reached up to grip it, he shook his head. "No, Sam," he said in a low voice, "your hands are to stay on your pussy. Just wrap your mouth around my cock."

In my everyday life, I hated to be bossed around, but following his orders turned me on even more. I returned to feverishly fucking myself and rubbing my clit as I stretched my mouth to suck the head of his cock between my lips. Sucking him in and swirling my tongue around the head of his cock, I raised my eyes to look into his.

"Mmm. Oh, yeah, baby, that's it." He murmured, flexing his hips to fuck my mouth a bit. "I want to see you make yourself cum while you suck my cock." Devon's free hand reached down to roll my nipple between his fingers and I moaned. I sucked him down as far as I could go, pausing to run my tongue all around his shaft, tasting his pre-cum on my tongue.

After a few moments of sucking him deep, he pulled away, leaned down and kissed me hard before whispering to me, "Look at what you're doing to the audience."

I looked out to the audience, trying to see under the blinding lights. I couldn't see well, but I could see women with their skirts up around their waists, showing off naked pussies, playing with themselves or their dates. Men stroking themselves through their pants or fingering their dates. I started fingering myself harder. Feeling Devon's hand on the back of my head, I turned my head to suck him back into my mouth deeply and hard as orgasm overcame me. I screamed around his cock as I rode it out.

As I calmed down, he stepped away from me and knelt in front of me. Devon started at my knee, kissing and nibbling up the inside of one thigh until he reached my lips before returning to the other knee to follow a similar path. As he reached my pussy, he light traced his tongue over the folds of my lips. I involuntarily thrust my hips in anxiousness to get his tongue against me, and he chuckled, pulling back. "I want to take my time tasting you," he replied softly before resuming his teasing touch.

He slipped his tongue down my lips, each pass of his tongue delving a little deeper until he finally pressed his tongue against my clit. I jumped as he suddenly sucked my clit into his mouth and moaned loudly. I gripped his head in my hands, enjoying the feel of his mouth against my skin.

I felt Devon's fingers sliding inside of me, spreading my wetness around as his tongue swirled around my clit. I felt a sense of loss as they slid out of me, but jerked in surprise as I felt him slid a finger into my ass. He fucked my ass slowly and gently with part of his finger as his tongue moved from swirling my clit to fucking my pussy. I groaned as he sped the pace up so that the finger fucking my ass and his tongue fucking my pussy were alternating. When one was pushing in, the other was pulling out and vice versa.

Devon returned his tongue to my clit, pushing against it, sucking it into his mouth as his fingers on both hands fucked my ass and pussy. Twisting his fingers in and out of my pussy fast and hard, he was quickly bringing on another orgasm, and I found myself grinding my pussy on his face, pulling his head against me. Arching off the chair, I screamed again as I came hard. He slowed his motions a bit as I came down slowly, and as my awareness returned to the room, he smiled up at me from between my legs.

"Think you can stand?" He asked.

I nodded, and pulled myself shakily to my feet. He wrapped me up in his arms and kissed me deeply, letting me taste myself on his lips and tongue as we turned around so that it was his turn for the chair. Sitting, he quickly rolled a condom on before pulling me to him. I moved to crawl onto his lap, but he stopped me, turning me to face the audience.

"Let them see me deep inside of you and you enjoying it," he murmured, kissing me quickly.

I turned around and let him guide me back, gasping when I felt him sliding inside me. His cock felt huge inside my pussy, and we both moved slowly to allow me to adjust.

Once Devon was buried inside me, I felt him pull at my thighs. "Put your feet up on the edge of the chair and spread wide open," he commanded. He held me steady at my waist as I followed his direction, feeling even fuller and more exposed as I did.

He slid out of me a bit and then buried himself back in me in one smooth motion. As he continued to move in and out of me, the thrusts became harder and faster as my toes curled and head fell back. I felt his lips and teeth on the column of my neck and one of his hands come around me to fondle my breast. I jumped in surprise as I felt something placed in my hand, and looked up to find a cute blond in a club robe pressing a small clit vibrator into my hand before leaving the stage.

"I want to feel you cum while I'm inside of you," Devon said into my ear.

I turned the small, but powerful vibe on, and held it to my clit as he fucked me senseless.

"Oh, you're so tight. I love how tight you are around my cock, Sam," he whispered in my ear, punctuating his statement with a quick nip to the ear.

I was already shaking from the fucking and previous orgasms, but I was getting close to cumming again and Devon, seeming to sense this, focused his talented mouth on one of the most sensitive areas of my neck while pinching my nipple and thrusting even harder in and out of me.

"Oh, God! Devon! I'm cumming!" I called out as I exploded into the third and most powerful orgasm of the night yet.

Before I came back down to earth, I felt us moving. I found myself on the floor on all fours with him pounding me from behind. His thick cock was hitting all of the right spots and I kept feeling the spasms of orgasm overcoming me. I pushed back against him, spreading my legs wide, my fingers holding the vibe to my clit, a couple of his fingers slipping in and out of my ass, me wanting him as deep as he could go. Vaguely, I was aware of the audience, and I could hear lots of moaning coming from us and the sounds of skin slapping together, but my only focus was on the feeling of him fucking me hard.

Devon was keeping me in an almost constant state of orgasm. It only abated some when he pulled out, yanked the condom off, and I felt him shoot his cum over my ass, his fingers still deep inside my ass. At that moment, the vibe on my clit and the combination of feeling his cum on my skin and hearing his guttural groans just set me off on my fourth and final orgasm of the experience. I collapsed to the floor, my muscles giving out, and he landed next to me, both of us breathing hard.

Looking over at him, we grinned at each other as we took in the moans and sighs in the audience, which was more of a compliment than applause was, before working to get to standing positions to collect our tips and make our way off the stage.

As we passed Violet in the wings of the stage, she nodded at me. "Good job."

I managed a breathless, "Thanks."

Devon took my hand and kissed the back of it, smiling at me. "It was a real pleasure, Sam. Can't wait to work with you again."

I smiled and nodded.

He looked at Violet. "In fact, the show on Saturday? I think she should be in it."

Violet studied me. "You think she's ready?"

"Ready for what?" I asked.

Devon just smiled and shook his head. "Trust me," he said to me. To Violet, "Oh yeah, she's ready."

Violet nodded once. "Ok. Sam? Saturday night, you're on at 8. Make sure you get plenty of rest that day," she finished ominously before walking off stage.

I stared after her. "Make sure I'm rested for what?" I asked quietly to her departing back.