My Second Piece of Ass Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Up,” I said, giving her a hard slap on the left cheek to which she responded, “goody, goody.”

When she reached the very tip of my cock I let her linger there, her face above mine, wide eyed, mouth open, her tits dangling above my chest.

We enjoyed the feel, so close to penetration and yet, so far away. I knew that if I made the slightest movement I would be inside her and she would accept me with wild abandon. But that was against the rules. It would not be fair to break the rules.

Smack, Lacy didn’t move and I could feel her wet lips surround the head of my cock. Smack to the right cheek. Lacy didn’t move, her eyes darting about as if she had lost all awareness of the present. Smack, again to the right cheek. “HARDER,” she yelled and I gave the right side of her butt all the force my left hand could render. The slapping sound made me shudder and made Lacy fall forward, breaking contact with my cock.

“GOODY, GOODY,” she screamed as she reached for my cock to, I hoped, insert it into her smoldering pussy, but alas, she repositioned her widely-spread pussy lips and started the slow decent while murmuring, “goody, goody, goody.”

I couldn’t take anymore. “Can you come?” I was ready to pop.

“Ug,” I heard her groan in a ragged voice, then, “goody.”

“Can you cum now?”

“Yes,” she cried.

“I’m coming,” I declared. “Can you come now?”

“Are you kidding?” Her voice was high and weak. “What do you think I’ve been doing?

“You mean you’ve already come?”

With her quick downward movement I released cum spewing across my stomach as she screamed, “CONSTANTLY!”

Lacy rolled off and I remained on my back, shaking, not wanting the sticky paste to run onto the bed sheets. Lacy regained her capacity first.

“I wanted to do it so bad. It felt so good; I wanted to feel you inside me, you don’t know how close I came to fucking you.”

“That was not part of the plan.”

“I know. That’s the only thing that kept me from ramming your thing up me as far as it would go.”

Lacy cleaned my stomach with a warm wash cloth. We were both exhausted and in need of rest.

She dropped the wet wash cloth on the floor and I reached for her. “We’ll wake up early and I’ll be on top,” I said to give her some time to be ready but she had other ideas.

“I want to be on top,” she whined.

But I was the director and setting the plan was my job. We had come close to straying. If I had let it happen I would have lost my job. And, I would have lost Lacy. I had to be firm with her.

“Maybe next time we can do it your way. Tomorrow, I will be on top,” I said with finality, having no idea that next time would not be Friday night.

The next morning Lacy was quite content for me to be on top, laughing that her ass couldn’t take any more abuse just yet.

Laura and I didn’t get a chance to talk although she did catch me on the way out the door. “Tonight you can take me on a date,” her eyes searching mine for confirmation that I understood.

On the way to class it occurred to me that we had a small conflict. I planned to skip school on Friday in order to take Laura to the hospital, and then hang around to be there in case she needed me. I had not explained to Lacy that I might not be able to keep our Friday night date. I would call her from school.

Life was becoming complicated. Lacy had slept over the night before.

We had had noisy butt-slapping sex while Laura slept in her room with only the bathroom as a barrier. Lacy had been my girlfriend for only three weeks. Laura had been much more than a girlfriend for nearly two years. Lacy was temporary; Laura was forever. Why did things have to be so complicated?

I was looking forward to my date with Laura; it would be special, I would see to it.

{To be continued- My thanks for all the help and support}

12