My Second Piece of Ass Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her question surprised me. She didn't seem to be concerned that I had snooped around the upstairs of the brothel until I found her room. She wasn't asking why I hadn't opened her closet. I wanted her to ask. I wanted to tell her it was because I had not wanted to pick up her scent in that place. Instead, she was only concerned about what she was going to wear to work that night.

"Did you mean what you said?" I asked, thinking, how insecure am I? Earlier around the breakfast table the girls had asked how Laura had gotten me as if I was a prize. Now, a few hours later I was fishing for confirmation that she had meant it when she said I was her old man.

"I'm not sure," Laura said, giving me a jolt like a stab to the chest. "I'm not very fond of that expression. I'm afraid you'll begin referring me as your old lady or the old lady. I prefer thinking of you as my little brother or my boyfriend or my husband or my lover." She lifted her head to see my reaction.

"Fine by me," I said, attempting a smile. My lack of enthusiasm had not escaped her.

"If you prefer I can go the other way. Do you want to be my old man? And I'll be the old lady?"

"I'm partial to the other one," I said, overwhelmed by her offer to let me be her old man.

"Which one?"

"I like being your lover."

"Mmmm, now your getting me interested," she mused, lazily rubbing her crotch against my upper thigh.

{Stay tuned, more to follow. Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Your votes are appreciated.}

12