My Second Piece of Ass Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fable
Fable
41 Followers

I left the two elderly men to get Jimmy and Charles to go back to the house with me. When I returned to Mr. Waite’s house with our price to dismantle the old house Mr. Husky was leaving. His house had been locked but we didn’t need to get inside again. We walked around the house and worked from memory.

Mr. Waite looked at my quote and asked when we could start. “We just came to terms with Mr. Husky for the five houses,” he said, winking at Sid Parker.

We would have to hire more people. That is what was occupying my mind when I stopped in front of the Pettersen front door. Rosita came out before I shut off the engine and was seated next to me before I could get out of the car to assist her.

“You’ll never know how glad I was to hear your voice. I was beside myself. The salesman Ollie left to watch the lot didn’t answer his phone, I knew Phil and Clarisa were going to leave as soon they closed the tire shop, they go across the border every chance they get. I couldn’t call papa. My girlfriend’s husband is away. She offered to go with me but I’d much rather have you,” she stopped to take a breath.

“And they left that thing,” she said, exasperated as we drove past the Vet parked at the end of the circular drive. “I can’t drive it,” she disclosed.

For the second night in the row an older woman was taking me away from something more interesting. While not as explicit as Huley, Sylvia’s dress and actions suggested that she had something on her mind.

It was just as well. Being occupied with Rosita would keep my mind off of what might have been. That was important. I would set the alarm for 4 A.M. in order to be at the brothel at 4:30. Laura had promised that we would spend the day in bed together. The mere thought of that promise was better than anything I had missed.

“I hope I’m not taking you away from anything important,” Rosita was saying. She had settled down and was speaking calmly. Where had I heard that before?

“Nothing important but I’ve got a full day scheduled for tomorrow.”

“I’ll bet you’re going to study. Finals are coming up soon aren’t they?”

“That’s right,” I said, thinking. I’m going to study every inch of Laura’s body and she will study mine. I’ll give her a test and if she gets anything wrong I’ll make her do it over.

“I know how busy you are Randy. That’s what I tried to tell Huley last night but she doesn’t understand. She’s never had to work like we have.”

“Did you have to work?” I asked, realizing I had never thought about Rosita’s past life. I had met her parents. They did not look like task masters.

Rosita gave me a glimpse of her career before she was married and after, saying that she still had a hand in the business. “Ollie can be childish at times. He needs to be disciplined when he gets out of line.”

We saw the flashing light from a police car as we approached the intersection. Rosita became agitated and fidgety. I tried to reassure her that the police were there and it wouldn’t be as bad as she was building it up to be. But, it was.

A plate glass window had been shoved into the showroom. Sheets of heavy glass were leaning against the one car on display, a vintage Packard convertible with leather upholstery and steering wheel cover.

The show room was in shambles. There were papers littering the floor. The key cabinet had been thrown at the far end of the show room and left a long diagonal crack in the glass. Keys for every car in the lot had landed in branches of a potted tree, except one. Rosita was able to identify the missing car by the one empty spot on the lot. The thieves had taken Ollie’s most expensive car, a one year old Cadillac.

The police had things under control. In addition to two uniformed officers a man with a leather jacket and baseball cap introduced himself as detective Leroy Stuart.

Disturbed as she was, Rosita controlled her nerves to answer the detective’s questions. Seeing that she was going to okay I explored the rest of the building. I followed skid marks from the showroom to a door leading to two offices, deciding that a heavy safe or cabinet had been slid from the larger of the two offices. Drawers from desks and file cabinets had been emptied and left upturned on the floor.

I heard the detective ask how heavy the safe was and what it contained. Rosita didn’t know the answer to either question. She introduced me to the police. They asked if I could take care of boarding up the windows and I said yes. With that they left, detective Stuart saying he would be in touch with Mr. Pettersen on Monday.

I called Jimmy and gave him the approximate size of the window that had been knocked out. In the hour that it took him to round up plywood and two by fours Rosita and I picked up the loose papers and replaced the car keys in their box.

When Jimmy arrived he apologized for taking so long to round up the materials. It took us another hour to board up the front of the building.

Rosita thanked Jimmy profusely. I joked that she didn’t know he was the real owner of our company and did this sort of thing all the time. I walked Jimmy to his van and tried to explain how pleased I was that he had been able to locate the materials and make the building secure. I didn’t want to tell him why it was important to me that we had helped Rosita Pettersen in her time of need. “Believe me, it’s a good thing we did tonight.” Jimmy took me at my word.

It was nearly midnight when we arrived at the Pettersen home. Rosita had said over and over that Ollie would settle up with me when he got back the next day.

“Please don’t let him call me tomorrow,” I said, thinking that I didn’t want him calling the house when Laura was there. She might answer the phone. Besides, I didn’t want to be disturbed by Ollie or anyone else. “I may disconnect the phone tomorrow,” I joked.

“Please come in,” Rosita said. I could tell she didn’t want to be alone. She had talked constantly since we had left the lot. She smiled and seemed to relax when I jumped out of the car and came around to open her door.

“Call me Rosita,” she said when I thanked her for bringing me a sandwich and beer. She excused herself and I settled back on one of the sofas in the family room. When she reappeared she was dressed for bed in long pajamas and a robe.

She wanted to know if she could bring me another sandwich or a beer. I declined, saying it was time that I got going. But she wouldn’t hear of me leaving. “Stay with me for awhile,” she said, sliding down against me on the sofa.

She was still a bundle of nerves. I rubbed her shoulders and listened to her talk. I could feel the strain drain from her muscles and from her voice as I massaged her neck and shoulder blades, careful to not go lower. This is my ex-girlfriend’s mother, she’s, let’s see, seventeen years older than me, I thought.

Rosita admonished Ollie for not having an alarm system or paying a security company to check the lot at night. The mention of Ollie’s name, I noticed, was the only time her voice rose above a monotone. I could tell she was getting tired by the way her voice wavered. I continued to rub her neck and gently pull her hair. She was purring when she nodded off.

What do I do now? If she wakes she’ll want me to stay. I was afraid I would go to sleep. I did.

A barking dog woke me. My upper body was in a prone position but my legs were extended to the floor. Rosita was still leaning against me with her legs on the sofa. Her hand was on mine and my hand, my god; my hand was resting on her breast.

I eased my body from under her and fell to the floor. My feet, still in their shoes, had gone to sleep. Now flat on her back on the sofa Rosita was making little slurping sounds. I crawled to the kitchen where, with the help of a chair, lifted myself to my feet. By the clock on the stove it was ten to five. “Shit, I’m late.”

“Shut up, shut up!” I heard the next door neighbor talk to the barking dog in a quiet but urgent voice as I let myself out the Pettersen’s front door. I tiptoed to my car and turned the key in the ignition. The sound of the engine got the neighbor’s attention. He gave me a stern look as I saw his mouth move, “shut up!”

I arrived at the brothel at 5:30, an hour late by my plan but Laura didn’t know I was late because I had not told her my schedule. She could, however, tell that I had slept in my clothes. She didn’t say anything in front of the girls but I could tell by the raised eyebrow that an explanation would be in order when we were alone.

Ralph invited me to sit down and have breakfast. I accepted, wanting to have some time to work on the story I would tell Laura. While listening to the girls and watching their interaction with Laura I decided to tell her the truth. “You remember Huley? Well, her mother called…..” I would tell Laura about my night with Rosita and how Jimmy and I had replaced the missing glass with plywood, leaving out the name of Ollie Pettersen.

The two new girls, Ruby Mae and Brenda Sue had worked their first shift at the brothel. Everyone was getting along and Laura was giving warning that she expected things to remain that why while she spent the day in bed with her hubby.

I could see that Ruby Mae was going to challenge Kelly for her spot as the big earner but so far they we only jousting to see who would win the prize for telling the raunchiest stories.

Looking around the table at Laura, the love of my life, Ralph, the giant and the six girls who each had their reason for making their living on their backs, I could not help but think, they have let me in and I am at ease.

What a great day was in store for us. I took a second helping of everything and grinned at Laura. She grinned back.

{To be continued}

Fable
Fable
41 Followers
12