My Second Piece of Ass Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fable
Fable
41 Followers

Ruby Mae and I spent the next hour going over the plan. She sat wide eyed, paying attention to everything I had to say. Every so often her open hand would come down on the table, her jaw set with resolve. She offered suggestions and wanted to talk about what she planned to wear. After giving her a detailed description of Ollie’s appearance I asked her to repeat it for me.

“Shit man, the cock sucker’s a used car salesman. What else do I need to say?” Her grin told me she had memorized Ollie’s description perfectly.

When we both felt she had the plan down Ruby Mae stood and looked me in the eye. “Thanks for picking me Randy. You know I won’t be able to sleep, don’t you?”

When I looked back from the back door she waved, smiling. I smiled back.

I stopped at the first pay phone I found. Harold was very receptive to my choice of girls. He told me to stop by his office on my way home from school for final instructions.

Huley was sitting with Jake Trainer. She saw me coming first and must have kicked him under the table because he looked up at me. He acknowledged my smile. Huley did not say anything when I handed her the book I had borrowed from her at the beginning of the quarter. I was paying close attention to her face. It did not appear that Ollie had struck her.

“Do you know if your dad is going to play golf tomorrow?”

She gave me a blank stare as if I was not there. “Not with you. You’re horse shit as far as he’s concerned. That goes for me too.”

I grinned at Jake Trainer as I walked away. He grinned back. There was nothing more to say to Huley.

Katherine Simmons smiled briefly when she saw me take my place in the library. We played a cat and mouse game until the warning bell rang at 5 minutes to 1. I caught her ducking her eyes three times when I looked her way and she caught me twice according to my score card. As we passed through the library entrance door on the way to class she handed me a note. I palmed it without looking her way.

I got to Harold Waite’s law office at 3:25. He introduced me to Robert Parker, a young attorney with a starched white shirt and a square chin. Although the young man looked nothing like Sid Parker, Harold must have seen the puzzled look on my face. “Yes, he’s Sid’s nephew. I brought him on to take care of things while I’m not here so you to will be seeing a lot of one another.”

With the introduction out of the way Harold excused himself, leaving me with Robert Parker.

“I take it you know my uncle Sid?” Robert said before plunging into the documents he had prepared. I soon understood that Harold Waite, by excusing himself, was no longer party to the execution of the plan. If anyone asked, the judge would have no knowledge of the plan he had devised.

At one point during the meeting, Robert made a phone call to Mildred at Ollie’s Auto. I heard him say something about a notary stamp. I used the time to study one of the documents until I thought of the note Katherine had passed to me.

“You’re paper is the best one I’ve read so far. You can expect an A minus.”

I grinned to myself. The paper had been turned in early. It was probably the only one she had read. I could not wait to tell her how funny she was.

As we parted Robert handed me his card with instructions to call him when it was over.

If Laura noticed my nervousness that night she kept it to herself. She pretended not to notice when I shut the bedroom door to listen to Ollie’s phone message from the morning before. I turned the volume as low as it would go before pushing the play button.

“I warned you! What’s with the fascination you have with the name of my lawyer? Don’t call him. He won’t talk to you. I warned him about you. He knows not to accept your calls so don’t try anything cute. Do you hear me? You’re in over your head kid. Didn’t you hear me warn you? No, you gotta keep pushing. Stop talking to my wife. Are you listening? I’ll shut that place down in a minute. If you know what’s good for you you’ll stay away from my family….”

There was a second call.

“Randy, I forgot to mention that I was sorry I woke you last night, ah, this morning. Mrs. Pettersen told me to apologize. That’s the only reason I called. Got it?”

I exchanged the tape in the machine for a new one and stored the tape with Ollie’s messages. Although he had not been specific, a threat had clearly been stated.

After hearing Ollie’s messages I was not so keyed up. I was even able to transfer my light mood to Laura.

“Okay, Mister Precaution, you don’t have to go that far,” she laughed when I made an elaborate display of rolling a condom on my cock.

{Thanks for help, feedback, comments and suggestions. To be continued}

Fable
Fable
41 Followers
12