My Second Piece of Ass Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Randy gave me these red briefs to wave out the window so he would know to follow me. When we stopped at the light I put the car into park so I could reach under my skirt and pull them down. You should have seen his eyes bug out Randy."

"She was wearing the briefs because she didn't have a pocket to put them in," I explained to Robert. He threw his head back to laugh.

"I stopped the car on the dusty road and turned off the engine. Mr. Pettersen asked me why I had stopped so I told him I had an itch, right here." She had unbuttoned the red jacket and was trying to reach a place on her back.

"That's okay Ruby Mae. You don't have to show us, just tell us what happened." I said, afraid that Robert would go back inside.

"He reached over to scratch my back and I took off my jacket. His eyes got big when he saw I was only wearing the bra under the jacket. I could tell he was getting ideas. I suggested we get into the back seat where he we would have more room to scratch all the places that itched. You should have seen how fast that man moved. I didn't waste any time either. When I got his pants off I asked him how much a good blow job was worth. When he pulled out a fifty I started to put my bra back on. He pulled out another fifty so I put the two fifties in my pocket and did him just like that. I fussed over him like I always do and he went crazy."

Ruby Mae paused to assess the attention her story was drawing. Satisfied, she continued. "When I got him almost there I stopped and asked him how he liked it. He got that you-stole-my-ice-cream-cone look that little boys get and said I wasn't finished. I said if he wanted me to finish it would cost him more. That's when I first saw that blue vein you told me about."

I looked at Robert. It was evident that he was breathing through his open mouth and his eyes were wide with anticipation. Ruby Mae saw it too.

"He fished out another 50 and said that was all he had. I told him he could write me a check and he asked me how much."

"God! You are good!" Robert put in, making Ruby Mae beam with pride.

"He said he didn't have his checkbook with him so I said, 'well mister, this extra 50 ain't going to get it.' I was stroking his cock all the time and when I took my hand away to hitch up my bra he says, 'wait, wait, I've got a check.' I took his cock in my hand again and told him, 'let's just see how fast you can write that check.' All he wanted to know was how much and when I said another hundred and fifty he didn't think twice. As soon as I had the check in my pocket I brought him off."

Ruby Mae was pleased with herself. She looked at Robert and then at me, smiling like her horse had just won the Kentucky Derby.

"While he rested I put our cloths in two stacks on the front seat, locked the front passenger door and turned on the engine so the air conditioner would cool us off, or so I told him. When he was revived enough to fuck we were both naked in the back seat. It took forever to bring him off. I tried everything I know. The cocksucker wouldn't blow his load. I've never seen anything like it. I've heard of cases like this. It came to me. Guess what I did."

We stood speechless. Robert was not going to venture a guess and I had no idea what she had done. She took pity on us.

"I did two things at the same time so I'm not sure which one worked."

Ruby Mae stopped again, looking from one of us to the other.

"Well? Come on Ruby Mae, tell us." Laura was waiting for me to come home.

"He likes pain. That's all I can tell you. I twisted the shit out of his little nipples and stuck two fingers up his ass. He grunted and groaned and let out a bellow they must have heard at the center of town."

Ruby Mae's eyes glistened with pride. She had accomplished the impossible and lived to tell about it. Robert was preparing to wish us well and say goodbye but Ruby Mae was not finished.

"He was on top of me. He wouldn't move. The son of a bitch wanted me to suck him off again so he could do my ass. I said, 'no way mother fucker. Get in the front and put your cloths on.' Well, he bitched and moaned. I bit his nipples to get his attention. He liked that and wanted me to do it some more. I hopped over the seat and told him to move up there with me. As soon as he got out of the back door I burned rubber and here we are."

Robert was clearly impressed. He congratulated Ruby Mae again and then me. I told him we had to get going.

Ruby Mae wanted to know when she would get her three hundred dollars. Robert said he would need the check and bills as evidence but he would see to it that she got her money.

"Can I have these as a souvenir," Ruby Mae asked, my red briefs in her hand.

"Sure, they've caused me nothing but trouble," I laughed.

On the way to the brothel we went over the events of the day. At the back door she hugged me and told me how much she had enjoyed working with me.

"Are you going to wake up the girls?" I asked.

"You have heard about the bear in the woods, haven't you?"

On the way home I wrestled with the question, should I tell Laura why I'm late?

To be continued. Vote, Comment, Send feedback!}

12