My Second Piece of Ass Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fable
Fable
41 Followers

"Yes," she whispered.

It took several minutes and dozens of kisses before her legs opened enough for me to fit my head between them. Every time I tried to speed things up she would slam her legs together or pull my hair.

"Do me gently," she said repeatedly and each time I would slow down, kissing first one thigh, finding space to turn my head and then kiss the other one.

"Relax please Ginny. I'm not going to hurt you."

"Do me slowly."

In a way, her prudish manner was comical but I didn't dare show any amusement because we were under a spell. As far as she was concerned, this was our first time together. As far as I was concerned, it was her first time. She never made unreasonable demands of me; I wanted to please her.

It seemed like hours but it was probably only been fifteen minutes when I made contact with the junction of my attention. Her reaction was to squirm out of my reach and it took deep concentration to retrace my steps.

"It's okay Ginny. I'm not going to hurt you," I said just before my tongue made a tentative tap at her labia and found her open and wet. Her pelvis jumped and I heard a sob. I moved up to her face, lowering my body, unconsciously resting my right knee between her legs.

"Did I do something wrong?" Her body was shaking and she couldn't speak. I felt her head shake, her cheek wet against mine. I waited for her to stop shaking.

"Promise you will be gentle. C.C. has been gone a long time."

This was her fantasy and I was determined to make it the best ever but her priggish behavior disturbed me. How much could a guy in my condition take?

In order to demonstrate my willingness to be gentle I started over, kissing her from the knees and progressing upward with slow intentional purpose. I could tell by the lack of resistance in her legs that she was enjoying the attention and when my lips made the slightest contact with her labia she thrust her pelvis towards me. She was soaking wet.

I backed off and slobbered on her thighs, marveling at the smoothness of her skin. Her midsection undulated, searching for the renewed contact of my lips and tongue. "Do me," she moaned.

"Am I being gentle Ginny?" I asked as I placed the tip of my tongue against her clit and immediately felt her hands clamp down on my ears. She held me like that for minutes as she shuddered. She was talking to me but I couldn't hear as long as her hands covered my ears. I didn't care because I had brought her off on her terms, gently.

She released my head from her grip and I moved up next to her and waited for her to regain her breathing. The candle had burned down. She turned to face me in the dark.

"Mr. Tucker?" She spoke softly, her breathing restored.

"Yes Mrs. Stone?"

"If you are going to do more, I mean, if you are going to have you way with me."

"Yes Mrs. Stone?"

"I wouldn't want my husband to come in and find us in the act. He's a very jealous man and..."

"Do you want me to leave? Is that what you're saying Mrs. Stone?"

"NO!" Her arms went around me and I felt the weight of her body hold me in place. "I don't want you to leave just yet, not until you have had your way with me."

I didn't get a chance to tease her longer. She rolled me over and straddled me. She wasted no time. In seconds she was riding me with relentless abandon. Her taking over was unexpected but I lay back and enjoyed her efforts. There were none of the tricks she used at the brothel. She made it last as long as possible.

"Damn, that was good!" She said a few minutes later when she rolled off of me.

"So much for gentleness," I chided her.

"You were taking forever. What if C.C. came in and saw you doing me?"

"Bullshit! I had you so hot you couldn't wait."

"Oh honey, you're so right. You were doing me just the way I wanted. I got impatient and fucked it up."

"It's Okay. You'll do better next time." I wasn't teasing any more.

"Let's try it again? I'll be good this time. I promise."

"When? Now?"

"Yes."

"Do I have to go outside again?"

"Yes."

{To be continued}

Fable
Fable
41 Followers
12