My Secret Discovered Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Regis stood and poured the second glass of wine for the guys and our third. He placed the bottle down and said, "Jill, let's disappear and let Jack and Amy have some privacy and you and me get it on."

My heart skipped hearing that. Time for my pussy to experience a black cock was very close.

Regis being so big made me picture my sister riding him. I knew if it were me, I would need to be on top.

When they had left Jack said, "Amy I hope you want me as much as I want you. I will not be mad if you change your mind. I will comfort and hold you until you are ready."

Hearing that, I managed to turn my face towards him to give him a nervous smile. When my eyes connected with his I began to relax a tad. Jack was so handsome to look at. Picturing him from the river yesterday, I was recalling he was all muscle, lean and the model type guy, just like the ones I fascinate about.

He seemed to sense my nervousness and said, "Amy, why don't you straddle me; sit on my lap facing me."

My heart stopped for a second. I was leaking and I would get his trousers soiled if I did as he requested.

He has senses that surprised me. He said, "Amy let me strip so if we get something going we will not have to break the mood." Did he know I did not have panties on and maybe he would stick it to me when I was facing him sitting on his lap? My heart picked up a little faster beat, I was getting warmer and my hands were damper.

He stood, walked to the chair where the bedding and towels were. He picked a towel from the stack. He then stripped with his back towards me. I got glimpses of the jewel sack and it looked hairless. He wrapped the towel around him, turned and walked back to me offering me my wine and sipping some of his. After sipping some, he took the glasses, placed them on the stand, and seated himself next to me where he was before stripping. He looked into my eyes and asked, "Is this better for you?"

I nodded yes and tensed knowing there was a naked black cock so nearby.

I smiled, lifted from the sofa, re-positioned myself in his lap, on the towel facing him, as he desired.

We stared at each other for some time. He then started to use a finger to trace my lips, nose, eyes and then said, "You are beautiful Amy. You have my hormones woke up." I decided it was time to kiss him. As our lips met we heard, "Oh God Reeeeeeeeegis, I'm going to..."

We broke the beginning of the kiss; a big smile crossed both of our faces knowing what Jill and Regis were doing. For some reason hearing sis took a lot of the nervousness out of me. I then bent forward with more desire to kiss Jack.

Soon his tongue was slipping between my lips.

I opened my mouth to suck it. I placed my hands on his ears. When his long tongue was in my mouth, the tongue duel started. We were snorting for air. We had gotten each other turned on. His cock was straining to get straight as it was pushing up on my butt from between his legs.

I broke the kiss, lifted my hips as I leaned into him, pressing my upper chest tight to his and said, "Make it comfortable Jack."

He slipped a hand between us to adjust his cock. It was still under the towel.

When he withdrew his hand, his hand brushed the opening to my pussy. I arched my back and let out with, "Ohoooooo."

I blushed because his hand glided so smoothly over it from being so wet from my leakage. He then placed both of his hands on my back, held me tight to his chest, his chin on a shoulder, massaging my back as I lowered myself back down.

Both of us then heard, "Oh God, Yes, Yes, deeper, yes!"

I had a nervous chuckle, I lifted, looked Jack in the face again, and we both smiled. I went to kiss him and his hands came to the front to open my robe. I moved back slightly so he could. Instead of placing his hands on my breasts as I was expecting, he put his hands at my shoulders and slid the robe off my shoulders. I noticed his eyes had focused on my tits and my pussy lips filled with blood that it was a new sensation for me.

His hands then came to cup my sensitive breasts. I moaned, "Mmmmmmm," as his hands took a gentle grip. We returned to kissing. My breasts, with their hard nipples, were pressing into the palms of his warm hands. My breasts being enclosed in his soft black hands were feeling so good. I broke the kiss to get some air. I placed my forehead on his to watch his black hands work on my breasts. He was getting to me with his massaging and nipple play. If he even touched my clit, I would have exploded. I must have been leaking fiercely. My fem odors were getting me turned on.

I watched as he moved his hands so that the middle finger and index finger closed around a hard nipple as he massaged my breasts. He closed the fingers pinching my nipples slightly. I closed my eyes and went, "Mmmmmm...that feels good."

He lowered his head and placed his mouth on my left tit while still cupping it. I inhaled a lot of air as the pleasure rolled through my body. I began to float. I never had a guy that took the time to pleasure a breast like Jack was doing. I could feel his rock hard cock pressing into my swollen pussy lips. I then remembered what Jill had said about getting a guy off.

I let Jack treat my right breast to the same stimulation he had given the left. I whispered then into his ear, "Jack I will lift and why don't you open the towel so I can feel skin?"

I placed my forehead on his, lifted and watched him pull the towel away so his cock was exposed. When I saw it, I nearly fainted from the size. He had to hear my huge intake of air as well as, "God."

I knew I was going to orgasm as soon as my clit felt his skin. I let myself build while looking at it, and then lowered myself so my slit would be on top of it; from my mouth came, "Ohoooo." My pussy wanted it and I was scared wondering if he would kill me sticking it in. I saw the head of his cock way out in front of my clit. I moved my hips so to rub his cock with my wet open slit and orgasmed after a few rubs. My mouth opened, I murmured, "Mmm...mmm...mmm...mmm," as the pleasure waves moved over my body. My pussy had a begging sensation of stuff me.

I kept the rubbing up hoping it would get Jack off, so I would not have to use my hand. Jack placed his hands on my hips and began some hip humping. He lifted us both up as he stiffened and fired his cock. I had my face next to his. Our ears were touching. The odor of his semen hit my nostrils and I had another orgasm before he was finished firing. When I recovered, we were both damp with perspiration.

I felt good in having cum twice and getting him to make his first delivery as Jill had suggested. When I peeked, there was a huge puddle of white sticky stuff below his chest plate. That brought a smile to my face. It was a nice contrast between his dark skin and white semen.

I also looked at his cock and noticed it was still hard. That shocked me.

Jack lifted my chin and placed his mouth on mine. We were soon Frenching and his hands were again on my breast, rolling them, massaging them and now pinching the nipples between his thumb and index finger. I began to rub his cock again with my pussy. He broke the kiss and said, "I want to eat you, may I."

"God yes, Jack"

"Babe, stand up so I can get up."

I did as he suggested. My robe fell to the floor. When he stood, his towel fell to the floor and I was staring at a black flag pole at attention. I marveled at the straightness as well as size.

He placed and arm around me and behind my knees, lifted me off the floor and when I opened my mouth to say something he went, "Shhhhhhh," we are going to the kitchen. Also my right breast was pressed into his semen. I smiled internally. He walked to the chair, stooped to take a blanket and we headed to the kitchen.

When we were next to the table, he put me down and flipped the blanket over it. He took the towel, smiled as he cleaned the semen from my right breast. He lifted me, placed me on the table on my back, and said, "I only eat at the table. Momma taught me that." I had to giggle.

He then pulled a chair out, sat in it and pulled my butt to the edge with my legs dangling over the edge.

He then lifted my legs by placing his arms around them and up on top and over his shoulders. He wrapped his arms around my legs and his hands went to open my pussy lips to expose the clit to his tongue.

He buried his face between my legs and when the tip of his tongue touched me, out of my mouth came, "Ohhhhhhooooo." The tip of the tongue went to flicking the clit lightly. When I was humping for more, he obliged. His lips sucked the clit into his mouth where the tongue continued to flick it but faster. At times, his tongue would drag along my pussy opening, sending the most pleasant of feeling surging through me knowing soon it would feel a black cock there and not my black hard toy. I was humping my hips to get maximum feeling from his awesome tongue. I reached for my tits, pinched the nipples and he heard, "Aaaaahhhhh, uuuunngghh, ohhhhhhhooooooo." I had an orgasm that shocked me so much I will remember it for the rest of my life. I had squirted. It was the best orgasm I ever experienced up until then. I never knew they could be so explosive.

I had read about girls squirting but thought it was hype like the g-spot. Well Later I will write about Regis making me aware of my g-spot.

I kept bucking and cumming as he continued the attack until I uttered, "Please fuck me now, ohoo no more tongue, pleaseee," He did pull his mouth from me and saw his face all wet from my spray. "I'm sorry Jack that has never happened before."

"I love it when a girl does that and I hope you will do it often with me." Hearing that I glowed knowing, it was okay.

He stood, found a towel, and wiped his face and the mess on the floor.

I noticed he was still at attention and I smiled internally thinking now I am going to feel that black cock deep in me. I began to tense wondering how much it was going to hurt.

He sat back down and said, "That was just an appetizer. I know you can feed me more of your love juices. I want to be sure to get them all." My eyes bugged open because I was not expecting to hear that.

He reburied his face, his hands went to my boobs to massage them and he began what became an awesome trip for me. His long black tongue was fucking me. He actually made circles with it on my cervix and tried to insert it into it. As his tongue was doing its thing, his hands working, and his nose was making sure to rub my clit.

I lifted and said, "No not there," when he made a few flicks with his tongue at my other hole. He went back to my pussy but the feeling of his tongue at my other hole did not leave. In fact, it was getting more pleasurable even though his tongue was not there.

After a few minutes, he repeated it. I went, "Ohooo," at the feeling. He then went back to my pussy hole with his tongue. I wanted to cum but I also wanted more of his tongue at my other hole. I had an internal struggle going on, as I was enjoying the tonguing feeling. He repeated it again and went back to my pussy. I could no longer tolerate it and said, "Do that other hole with your tongue please Jack."

I felt his tongue there and then he was forcing it into the tight hole. I pinched my tits hard as a feeling overtook me that I never experienced before.

He placed his thumb on my clit and massaged it. Between that feeling and his tongue stabbing me in my other hole along with me pinching my tits, I screamed, "Ohooooooooooooooooo God, Ohooooooo," as my body convulsed making the table vibrate.

When I got enough air again I screamed, "Fuck me Jack, Oh god fuck me now, please."

He stood, pushed the chair back, lifted my legs against his body with my soles facing the ceiling, placed the head of his black steel pole at the entrance, leaned over me staring into my eyes as he slowly pushed the monster into me. My eyes were opening wider and wider as my pussy was stretching as never before as more of the black meat was snaking its way in.

I tossed my arms around his neck and pulled myself up with my mouth opening, my eyes glued to the black monster disappearing into me and with a steady, "ohooooooooooo...," emitting as more and more of it was making its way into my virgin pussy to a black cock. He did not withdraw any. It was a continuous slow push. I had a river flowing so lubrication was not an issue.

My "Ohoooos," stopped when he reached the wall as I arched from the feeling. I was panting. He still had several inches of black meat that was not in me.

We both rested as he let my pussy get accustomed to the mass filling it.

When he sensed that I had settled his hands went to my breasts and he began slow soft massaging them while staring into my eyes. Every now and then, he would flex his cock. I knew my pussy was adjusting because I was beginning to enjoy the feeling of being over stuffed.

I saw Jack close his eyes and then begin slow short thrust. God, it was feeling good. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the feelings in my pussy. I was emitting soft, "uunngghh...uunngghh uunngghh...uunngghh...uunngghh," on each of his forward thrust. I knew I had a cock in me. There was no wondering. He began doing longer strokes. He did not do faster strokes. I was building and had a mini-cum from which I did not come down. This caused Jack to increase his tempo. I went into some kind of no mans land and kept cumming, rolling my head from side to side, panting, sweating and humping to the cock. I felt as if the cum was engulfing me. It was a new unique feeling, I moaned, "Mmmmmmmm," as the cums were flowing over me.

I sensed his cock stiffing more and it began to flex. He placed his hands on the table by my head leaning into me. I placed my hands on my naked breast. He then opened his mouth and I heard, "Uggghh...ugghhh."

When I felt the warm sperm warming my insides, I went, "Oh god, Ohhhhooooo, Mmmmm...mmm." I seemed to have blacked out for a few seconds but remembered lifting my hips to get more of his cock into me to get more of that man stuff.

When I recovered he was on top of me, his cock still impaled in me, pressing my hands onto my breasts and we both were panting for air.

I just lay there enjoying the afterglow of the best fuck my pussy ever had. I began to giggle and laugh hard. Jack lifted with a puzzled look and I said, "My black toy has a long way to go to compete with you before it can please me like you just did."

"I'm glad otherwise I would have been worried."

He laid his head back down on my breasts and I was savoring the intimacy.

He then lifted his body and I opened my eyes feeling him still hard in me as he flexed his cock. I assumed it had shrunk while we were recovering but was wrong.

"Amy I would love to flip you over on your stomach and do you again." I so wanted more of his cock that I said, "I would love it Jack."

He raised my leg over his head. I twisted on his cock still impaled in me until my tits pressed into the table and my legs were hanging downwards to the floor.

He began with slow, deep, long, thrust. I grabbed the edge of the table as he was banging me. My mound was pressed against the table and I could feel my clit getting a massaged at the same time. I felt Jack scoop up some liquid that was oozing out of my vagina from his efforts. He then spread them up to my other hole. I tensed. He sensed it and said, "Relax Amy, just a little massaging of the opening."

I took him at his word. He continued the thrusting and I continued to build and soon had another orgasm on that thick black cock of his. I was floating because he kept doing me. The finger at my other hole was feeling good and I was developing a desire for it to go in. I had another orgasm. I felt him place his hands on my hips and got serious about fucking me. I was entering another orgasm as he stiffened and started to groan while at the same time shoving a thumb into my other hole. I pulled myself tight to the table from the shock, feeling of pain, pleasure; all rolled together and screamed, "UUgggghhhh, AAHHHH, Ahaaaa, ohooooo, god, ohoooo, Oh my god Jack, ohhhhhhhhhhhh."

My body convulsed and the convulsion was causing his thumb to fuck my asshole more. I succumbed to the pleasure and laid there shaking uncontrollably as wave after wave of pleasure kept rolling over me and gasping for air.

When I woke up, I was on the sofa bed, covered, and feeling a morning hard-on in the crack of my butt and a hand covering a breast, with soft breathing in the nape of m y neck. I placed a hand on the top of Jack's and gave out with a big sigh in appreciation for where he had taken me.

I smelled coffee so knew either Regis or Jill was up or both.

I did not want to move. Jack's body next to me was so comforting.

I closed my eyes to relish the moment and then realized I was sore between my legs. I startled to giggle and then laugh aloud. That woke Jack up and I saw movement. It was Regis and Jill smiling down on us.

Jill asked, "What so funny."

"Oh it's just me. I was laying here so pleased and happy with everything that happened and then I realized my pussy was sore but it sure felt awesome earlier. It just struck me funny."

"Hearing you made it hotter for Regis and me. I was a little uptight until then. I knew from the sounds we are all going to have good times together."

"God sis I'm sorry, I tried to keep it down."

"Amy I am so happy I was around when it happened for you. I knew exactly what you were experiencing and it made Regis screwing me that much hotter. I hope we can do this a lot together now that we know each other's secrets."

"Amy maybe later today if the guys are here yet and interested maybe we can be on the bed, laying on our sides, licking each other's clit while the guys do us. It is so hot watching a black cock slide into a white pussy, and then licking the clit and the juices that the cock is pulling out."

I felt Jack's cock twitch and he pinched a nipple as I laid there with eyes and mouth wide open not knowing for sure if I heard right.

You and Jack go sit in the tub and soak your bottom and I will bring you two juice and coffee to help kill the time.

"Jill, what other adventures are you going to initiate for me?"

"Stick with me sis. You have taken two steps and there are many more."

Jack and I managed to make it to the bathroom so I could soak. I leaned back into his chest while we chatted and sipped the liquids, which I think we both needed badly.

I apologized again for squirting. I heard, "Amy relax, guys just love that. It is a sign of an above average cum. I hope I can induce more of them for you."

To be continued...

12