My Secret Discovered Ch. 03

Story Info
Her second BBC.
3.5k words
4.26
82.5k
10
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 12/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wet_Tanya
Wet_Tanya
79 Followers

Please read the preceding Chapter to be in the flow of the story.

*

Jack and I dried off and put on the robes that Jill had provided. We went for some solid food. Jill asked if I wanted to talk about my experiences. I replied it might give Jack a big head and I would rather do it later. Regis asked, "You mean bigger than the one he had in your pussy, hon?" I looked at him and giggled. Regis made me feel very comfortable. He had a teddy bear affect because of his size. If he had not been in a robe and in Jill's place I am sure he would have intimidate me.

I was helping Jill with the dishes and the guys went to watch golf on the TV. She leaned into me said, "If Regis makes a move on you will you revolt or play with him. He is interested in sampling you. He asked me if it was okay by me and I told him of course so long as you were comfortable. He is really a tender guy. You would not get that impression from his size."

I looked at sis and said, "Jack and I heard you and the pleasure Regis was giving you. Yeah that is why I am spending the weekend with you, is it not? Jill, that toy will never do now. What am I going to do?"

"I know these guys will be calling you and they will give you their number. Before school starts, I will make sure you have a stable of studs to take care of your needs."

"Jill it was awesome with Jack. Maybe because it was the first time but..."

"I know hon but most of the time it will be good. What do you think the folks would say if we both married black guys?"

"Oh my god sis, they would go ballistic. I don't even want to think of the consequences."

"Yeah you are right. I will tell Regis that he can expect no resistance from either of us if he wants to get it on with you. Better yet, he gives an awesome massage. I will suggest he give you one to take the kinks out that Jack put in you. He will get the message and ask you to then meet him in the bedroom."

"Amy, are you willing to let me watch Regis fuck you and me eat you at the same time? You can watch Jack do me and eat me. Believe me the guys will love it and I know we will."

"I thought Regis was going to give me a massage."

"I mean after the massage. The massage will have you so horny you will need a cock to come back to reality; believe me."

"Okay sounds different. You and I have gotten it on. I think Jack knows more about my body than I do, and Regis will be the same I would guess after giving me a massage."

"Thanks sis, we are going to have great times together."

"Well are you ready to join the guys? Dishes seem to be done."

"Yeah, I am looking forward to a nice massage."

As we entered the area where the guys were watching TV, Jill said, "Regis, I was telling Amy about how great a masseuse you are and she desires a sample."

"Great, I love to give massages to pretty young ladies. They always seem so appreciative of having it."

Regis and I proceeded to the bed where he had given Jill so much pleasure earlier. He asked me to lie on my stomach with my head hanging over either one side of the bed or the foot He said he would join me in a few minutes after he warmed some oils. I asked him if I could watch him warm the oils. "Sure hon, come into the kitchen with me."

He rummaged through Jill's cupboards. He found a thermos and two bottles of some type of oil. I watched him take a bowl and then he placed oil from each bottle into it. He placed the bowl in the microwave to warm it. He then placed the warm oil in the thermos. It was neat seeing him testing the temperature using his elbow.

He cleaned up the bowl he dirtied, grabbed the thermos, gave me a wink and a nod of the head indicating let's go.

As I walked past Jack and Jill, she was sitting on his lap, watching the golf game, while he was massaging her breasts, looking over her shoulder at the game. His cock had to be in the crack of her butt.

Regis picked up some towels on the way to the bedroom.

"Okay babe position. I will cover you with a blanket to keep you warm to start while I massage you."

He covered my entire body with a blanket then he started using oils at my left foot. He applied warm oil from the thermos. It was so nice and warm. What I noticed in particular, the warmth did not dissipate as he progressed up my calf and thigh kneading, pressing and rolling as his warm fingers were working their way up to my pussy. I anticipated and tensed for the sensation that I would receive there. Instead, he covered my leg with a towel. It remained warm.

He repeated the massage with my right foot and leg. I was warm from my butt/hip joint down to the tip of my toes. I was melting.

He did the same on my upper torso. Starting with my fingers and working to my shoulder. He covered my left side and then did the right. He then had towels over my arms and head. The perfume in the oil was somewhat intoxicating. For some reason I was getting horny and there was nothing going on to stimulate that reaction other than the smell of the oil and being so relaxed.

Regis then sat across my butt and massaged from my shoulders down to my waist. He was taking his time and I think ever muscle that he touched melted and they then lost their strength.

I was drifting off to somewhere and the desire to be screwed was intensifying.

He covered my back and shoulder blades with towels. He moved to kneel with his butt resting on my shoulder blades, pressing my boobs into the mattress, causing me to notice my hard and erect nipples. I felt as if I was in a sauna as he began to massage my butt cheeks. I was emitting a constant string of, "mmm...mmm...mm," as he kneaded my butt cheeks. His hands started at the waist and worked their way downwards, making longer and deeper movements as he approached the crack of my butt. I wanted him to shove his fingers into me. What was the power he had over me? I could not even move my arms or legs. He seemed to have paralyzed me.

With his fingertips so close to my pussy opening as he kneaded the bottom of my cheeks I was getting turned on rapidly. Those fingertips also worked near my other hole but never a direct touch. I was squirming my hips to maybe get a little contact and all that did was massage my mound. With his downward pressure from massaging, my mound was pressed into the mattress and I was in need of something in me.

When he took his hands away, he covered my butt.

As he covered me he whispered, "Potty break. I will be back soon."

The next awareness of anything, I was on my back. My legs were warm, my arms were warm, and they were all covered with towels.

My stomach was covered but not warm. I felt him massaging my breasts and they were warm. He was being careful not to rub the hard nipples.

He then stopped massaging my breasts, lifted off my thighs, covered me and re-positioned himself. I noticed he had his back to me and his butt was at the base of my boobs. He was using warm oil on my stomach and was going ever so slowly down towards my mound going in circles with his hands and fingers. The closer he was getting to my mound the more the tension was building in me.

When he reached the mound, his thumbs massaged the lips, and his fingers around the pussy entrance. He had to be looking at the clit that was so hard begging for attention. I was humping wanting his fingers on the clit and in me. I felt and saw him lean forward, He opened the lips with his fingers and I let myself build to release the orgasm as soon as his tongue touched it. I knew he was taking in the site of a horny girl, leaking and humping to get off.

I then felt soft warm air blowing over my clit as his mouth was approaching it. I then felt his lips touching me ever so lightly. I was lifting my hips to make direct contact but he managed to keep the distance the same as he lifted away. When I had my hips up as far from the bed as I could manage a very hard warm air blow hit my clit. I exploded with a cum. The blowing continued and I continued to orgasm.

Just as I was ready to have my last wave of pleasure, fingers jabbed into me and rubbed the front wall of my pussy. A thumb of his massage my clit. clit. I did a reversal of my orgasm, humped his fingers and screamed, "Ohooooooooooooo god, Ohooooooo god, Yes! Yes! Oh god, Oh god Regis, Ohhhooo...ooo...ooo...ooo...ohooooooooo god."

When I recovered, there was a huge wet spot on the bed and I was in the middle of it, all alone, covered completely and very warm and very weak.

I managed to work my way to the side of the bed, drop my legs, find my robe, and stand on wobbly legs.

When I appeared where the others were, all eyes were on me and they all had smiles on their faces. I managed to get to a chair and collapsed.

No one said a word for a long time. They kept their eyes on me and watched as some of my strength returned.

I still wanted Regis to fuck me. With all the massaging, I somehow never did see Regis's cock. It was hidden in his boxer shorts all of the time.

I dropped to the floor, crawled to him, pulled his robe open, froze and stared. I was expecting to deal with his boxers but it was the shortest cock I had ever seen but also the fattest. I stretched my mouth around the head of his cock. That was all I could get in and used a hand to jack him and another to play with his balls. I felt sorry for him because with his head in my mouth, I could only get three of my fingers around the rest of it because of its shortness.

Here was a guy that can take a girl to oblivion with his hands and Mother Nature cheated him on a his tool.

I then stood when he started to hump, extended my hand, pulled him up from the sofa, threw my arms around him, kissed him, broke the kiss, and said, "Time for you to fuck me and Jill to eat me."

No one said a word as we went back to the bedroom. Jill tossed a blanket over the wet spot. I lay on my side, lifted a leg and figured others could take their position. I just wanted to have a cock in me and not work or beg for it as I was still spent but needed a cock.

My eyes concentrated on Jack's cock entering Jill, begin to fuck her and bring out her juices. I assumed Jill was watching Regis aiming his cock for my pussy. I then buried my face in Jill thighs and went to flicking her clit, and slurping the juices. I felt Regis collecting lubrication from my leaking guy pleaser. For a few minutes, I had to break my mouth contact and held her butt tight getting comfortable on Regis's fathead making its presence known on its way to visit the pussy begging for cock. I was biting my lower lip as I felt my pussy door stretching to let him in. I was constantly moaning, "Mmmmmmmmm," as it was stretching me more and more. My eyes were bugging out and I was wondering my god how much more before I tear or scream. I then uttered, "uuuunnggghhhhh," and jerked, as the my pussy closed around Regis's fat cock. Then, "Don't make a move, please. Oh god, don't move, your cock is so big, oh, oh, easy, easy, oh, oh my god I don't know about this."

I heard "Easy sis, easy. It will soon adjust. We will wait. I love being stuffed; knowing the cock likes it too. The thought never entered my brain that I would be looking at my sister's pussy ever much less being stuffed with a black cock. Hump it slow and easy Amy when the pain goes away. The stuffed and stretched feeling will never go but the pain will. Believe me you will adjust. Take deep breaths and think of cumming and not the pain."

Being his cock was so short, I am sure there was not much more to go in me. My pussy knew a cock was there. I gritted my teeth in pain.

When his hands enveloped my breast, I let out a big sigh and then went back to eating Jill. I felt her mouth working me and then heard the same slurping sounds coming from her mouth that I was making eating her.

I was taking my time eating her because Jack was setting a slow tempo. The other thing I notice was that Jill's clit disappeared and went into her pussy when Jack was on the in thrust. My only opportunity to flick it was on the pullout.

Soon Jack's tempo picked up causing Jill to lick me faster, causing me to hump and fuck myself on Regis's cock. I moaned and it dawned on me he was not thrusting. The pain had gone and I was enjoying the oversized cock helping to push me over the edge.

Jill and I orgasmed at the same time causing the guys to unloaded. Regis clamped hard on my right breast as he stiffened along with firing his man stuff into me. I moaned on my sister's clit as I exploded, feeling her moans on my clit. I was enjoying the warm sensation I was feeling when guys were making their deposit.

When I recovered, we were still in the same position. We all seemed to be panting some yet.

I heard, "Just awesome Amy, just awesome and felt Regis's cock flex several times."

All I could manage was a pussy clamp on the cock in me in appreciation.

I finally recovered enough and said, "Regis you should sell that massage service."

"I do in my spare time Amy, just the massage part. I leave many women in dreamland when I leave their place. The few I fuck I will not charge. Most of the time they are so out of it so that it would not be fair for me to do them."

"Sis, how am I ever going to repay you?"

"Just eat me a lot when I need it."

The guys laughed and I said, "Sounds like a pleasant, nice and painless way."

We eventually managed to shower. It was early evening when the guys left. Jill ordered in food. We put our feet up and just talked about the whole weekend experience,

Jill called mom and told her that I was staying the night and she would drop me off in the morning.

Jill explained the swingers club and we decided that maybe I would be ready for something like that in 6 months to year. We decided we would try to have a once a month sister's get together during the school year even though I was not living at home but nearly on top of campus with some other girls, sharing an apartment.

I was afraid now my eyes would be looking at them differently. I decided I needed to be extra careful.

Jill was looking at me as if she wanted to say something but was hesitant. I then said, "Spit it out. You want to say something or ask something. I can sense it."

"Amy do you remember Amber from the river party?"

"Sure she is hot looking like you, why?"

"She wants to get it on with you next weekend if you are interested. And yes she and I do it several times a week if we have the time."

"So you would agree with me that she is one of your closest girlfriends."

"You could say that Amy. I would not disagree. Think about it and let me know."

"When did she mention that to you?"

"Oh down at the river when she saw you in the swimsuit. She is a lot like me in our likes and dislikes."

"Yeah, I want to broaden my experience. Tell her sure."

"Great we will have fun then as a threesome after you and she have gotten it on."

"Jill how did you and Regis become friends?"

"Five years ago two of us girls went to our car in a parking lot at a Disco. Five white dudes blocked us from getting into the car. I do not know were Regis came from but when they saw him, they ran. Two did not get far. They were on their knees puking their guts. Regis nailed them with his fist in their balls. He made them apologize and asked if we wanted to press charges since it was on video. We declined. The guy apologized and Regis left them go but warned them never to show their face on the lot and to tell their other buddies the same because security will be looking for them and would be treated the same."

"Over time Regis and I became close. I would ask him to join us at parties when he had a free night. We were at a friend's house after a summer volleyball game. Some of us were complaining of our soreness. Jack said that Regis gave awesome massages. Most of us rolled our eyes thinking yeah a way to get us in the sack.

"A girl named Jennifer said she had some masseuse training and wanted to see if it was hype or real. They disappeared and in about one hour and a half Regis reappeared and no Jennifer. I looked at Jack and he had a cocky grin.

"Soon Jennifer appeared, being supported by two of her friends and everyone took a gasp seeing her in that condition as if she were drunk. She said something to the two girls supporting her and they walked her to Regis. When she reached him, she knelt down, reached for his fly zipper and started to pull it down. We all stood there with our mouth hanging open. He stepped back and said, 'Not out here, Jennifer.' She pulled herself up, holding on by hooking and locking her fingers into his belt. She had regained enough strength to pull him back into the house. We all stood there in shock.

"When they were in the house the two girls that brought her out said they asked her if she had been raped. They said that Jennifer said, 'Damn it No and I need a cock in me. Where is he? I need him now. God they never taught his style of massage at school. I know I want more, where is he?'"

"We all looked over at Jack. He approached us and said, 'The rest of you should experience his massage. I told you he was good.'"

"About an hour later both of them reappeared. Jennifer was glowing and she announced she had the best screwing and massage of her life and not in that order. Everyone rushed to her for details.

"When I looked for Jack and Regis they had left the party. I knew that I would see them again. So Amy, it was a lot of weird things coming together for me to get to meet Regis, get a massage from him and to become very close friends. Amy, if he would ask me to marry him I would have a tough time giving him an answer. Maybe he knows that and does not want to put me in that position."

"Wow you have so many secrets. They will be your secrets and I feel so close to you now. This weekend has been something else for me."

*

Please remember to vote.

Please go to Lesbian Sex for a continuation if interested.

Wet_Tanya
Wet_Tanya
79 Followers