My Secret Dreams Come True Ch. 7

Story Info
His brother gets dragged in.
1.2k words
3.68
37.6k
2
0

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 07/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We spent the afternoon at the beach. I was a little nervous at first but quickly got over it. Will showed me yet another one of his sides. We made sand castles, something I hadn’t done since I was very young. We splashed in the waves and tackled each other. Soon I didn’t care who was watching or what they thought. I felt like a little kid again.

When it was almost dinnertime we headed home. The first thing we had to do was take a shower. We hoped in the shower in my bathroom and turned the water on. His lips went immediately to mine. His hands set to washing me all over. I tried my best to wash him but it was hard to concentrate when he was kissing me softly and running his hands all over me. After only a few minutes I has a raging hard on. I felt it pressing against his thigh. He dropped to his knees and engulfed it in his mouth. He sucked on it like a pacifier. I threw my head back and moaned. I had been given blow jobs by girls before, but his techniques were so much different and so much better! He concentrated mostly on the soft head, giving special attention to the underside with his tongue. I didn’t last very long. I blew my load, which he greedily swallowed.

Dinner was uneventful. The only thing that bothered me was that Will kept his eye on my brother Aaron. There was a look there that I didn’t recognize; it kind of scared me.

We went straight to my room after dinner. I sat on the bed and read for a little while with him snuggled up against me. “I think your brother likes me,” he said out of the blue.

“He hasn’t even met you personally,” I pointed out.

“I don’t mean like that. I mean I think he’s attracted to me. Did you see the way he was watching us? It was like he was enjoying it.”

“I hope your not trying to tell me you’re leaving me for him,” I joked.

“No, of course not. I just had an idea. Don’t you think it would be hot to see you and him kissing?”

“I never really thought about it before. Yeah, I guess watching brothers together would be hot.”

Before I could say another word he grabbed me by the wrist and hauled me down the hall. He easily found Aaron’s room and rushed in and closed the door behind us. Aaron was lying in bed staring up at the ceiling.

I’ve always thought Aaron was cute. He was about 5’11 and was very thin. Like me his eyes were blue, but they were a very deep, dark blue. I was envious of his dirty blond hair. In high school I could remember the girls always flocking around him.

He looked up at us and I saw fear in his eyes. I could understand why, someone coming to his room late at night never ended up good for him. Our dad is insane and used to beat him for no reason when he was young, still did as far as I knew. Who knows what all else was done to him.

Will sat beside him on the bed and put his muscular arm around him. “I saw you watching us,” he said. “Did you like what you saw?”

Aaron looked down at the floor and didn’t say a word. Will tightened his grip and asked again. This time Aaron nodded his head. Will roughly kissed him. I could clearly see my brother’s enjoyment. “Since you like me so much I’m sure you wouldn’t mind helping me out a little bit.”

He slammed Aaron back down on the bed face up. “Okay Jimmy,” he said. “You remember what we talked about. Now kiss him for me and get me real hot.”

I lowered myself onto my brother and looked at him. I could tell he wasn’t really enjoying this. I licked his lips and gently kissed him. I felt a spark travel through me. I kissed him harder and he parted his lips to let my tongue slide in. We both really got into it. I heard Will moan and I could see him out of the corner of my eye jacking himself off.

“Now both of you sit up.”

I reluctantly let Aaron go and did what I was told. My eyes wandered down to Will’s throbbing erection. This was really turning him on. “Okay Aaron, get down on your knees and suck your brother off like a good little bitch.”

He just sat there and didn’t move. Will stood up and slapped him hard. He told him to get on his knees one more time. This time my brother quickly obeyed. He got to his knees in between my legs. He took my throbbing meat into his hands and slowly slid it into his mouth. He bobbed up and down sucking it like a baby sucking a pacifier. I lay back on the bed and closed my eyes. It took me a moment to realize that the moans I was hearing were my own. I took one more look at him hungrily sucking and blew my load right then and there. He swallowed as much as he could but a lot of it dribbled down his chin and back onto me.

Will stood up and grabbed my younger brother by the back of his neck and roughly jerked him back. Then he stuffed his massive fuck pole down his throat. I saw Aaron gag and his eyes bulge out a little. Will ignored his gagging and kept stuffing. He soon had all of it in. Aaron couldn’t breathe and was struggling for air. I watched in horror and fascination as Will kept himself buried in my brother’s throat while he struggled with all his strength. He slowly started to loose consciousness. I could almost swear he was starting to turn blue! Finally Will pulled out and flung him back on the bed. He put his legs on his shoulders and plunged deep into his ass in one thrust. Aaron opened his mouth to scream only to have Will cover his face with a pillow. Will humped him like a crazed animal. I wanted to stop him but I found myself unable to move. I just sat and listened to the muffled screams.

After what seemed like an eternity Will cried out and spilled his seed. He pulled out and beckoned me to him. I got to my knees and cleaned his monster cock off. I tasted a mixture of sweet cum and blood.

When I was finished Will put his boxers back on and left. I looked back at my brother. I saw the same scene I saw many years before. His face was red and tear stained. The sheets were stained with cum and blood.

I moved back over beside him. He looked back up at me. In his eyes was not only physical pain, but emotional pain as well. I bent over and kissed him softly and caressed his hot wet cheek. Then I headed back to my room. My intention was to tell Will what I thought about what he did. I was going to ask him to never do it again. Then I entered the room. I was immediately thrown onto the bed and pinned by his body. I felt his lips on my neck and his still rock hard cock rubbing against my leg. I melted in his arms and completely forgot what I was going to say.