My Secret Dreams Come True Ch. 9

Story Info
He turns to his brother.
888 words
4.07
37.4k
2
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 07/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay there on the floor, blood trickling from my nose and mouth. I slowly sat up and checked myself for any serious injuries. Except for a few bruises, and maybe a cracked rib or two, I would be all right. I gingerly picked myself up and sat on the bed. To say that Will was upset would’ve been an understatement. He was furious no doubt about that. He attacked me and beat me to a bloody pulp. He could’ve easily killed me but somehow he stopped himself and left.

Once I felt able to stand I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up. Then I went down to the kitchen and made myself a sandwich. After I finished eating I made another sandwich and headed upstairs. I found myself at Aaron’s door. I opened it and walked in. As usual he was lying in his bed staring up at the ceiling. I moved across the small room and sat down at the edge of his bed. He looked up at me with fear in his eyes. I couldn’t exactly blame him for that. I offered him the other sandwich. At first he eyed me with suspicion, but then he cautiously reached out and took it. He devoured it like he hadn’t eaten in days, which, knowing our father, he probably hadn’t.

He looked back up at me, and this time he took notice of my beaten face. This time he had a puzzled expression. He reached out and touched my face. I grabbed his wrist and took it off. “Don’t worry about it,” I whispered.

I moved closer to him. I put my hand on his bare chest and felt his heartbeat. Its rapines gave away his fear of me. I couldn’t deny that he had a good reason to be. All of his life he was treated like a toy, something that existed for our amusement. Recently he had been used as a sex toy. But he wasn’t a toy he was a person. He loved me more than I had a right to be loved.

I kept leaning in closer until I was on top of him. I felt his whole body shake under me. I felt his breath on my cheek. I slowly brought my lips down to his. I gently licked his lips and then parted them with my tongue. I kissed him with a passion from God knows where. He returned my kisses. His hands came up around me and lightly stroked my back. I felt my cock start to harden and press against his thigh. I knew wanting my own brother was wrong but I couldn’t help myself.

I broke our kiss and sat up. I got out of the bed and pulled him out with me. I undid my belt and took off my pants and boxers. I sat down on the edge of the bed and motioned for him to get on his knees in front of me. He quickly did what he was told. He took my semi hard cock in his hands and looked at it. He stroked his fingers up along the shaft making it grow to its full 8”. I put my hands down behind me to brace myself. I closed my eyes and let out a soft moan. Then he stuck out his tongue and touched the head. Then he took the head into his mouth and sucked on it like a piece of candy. A small shudder ran through me.

Inch by inch he slid it into his mouth until his nose was touching my small patch of hair. He sucked on it hard doing his best to please me. His throat was warm, wet, and tight. While it felt incredible, I wasn’t completely satisfied.

I reluctantly pulled him off my throbbing member. He looked a bit disappointed but he didn’t complain. I picked him up and placed him on the bed. He was already naked so I just pushed his legs back as far as they would go. Then I guided my fuck pole to the little rosebud that was his ass hole. I pushed hard and slid in all the way. His whole body tensed up from the pain. I couldn’t help but laugh a little. I didn’t wait for him to adjust; I just started pounding him. His body writhed under me. At first it was in pure unbearable pain, but once his ass got used to the invader, he started to feel pleasure too. He never made a sound; he just looked up at me while I drilled hard into his depths.

After about fifteen minutes of this I felt my balls tighten and knew I would cum soon. I sped up and pounded him as hard as I could. Moments later hot cum shot out of me and coated the inside of his intestines. I slowed down and pumped him slowly for a few minutes and then I let my cock fall out of his ass. I collapsed on top of him. Once my strength returned I sat up again and looked out the window. Will’s car was still gone. I didn’t want to go back to an empty bed so I just curled up with my brother and did my best to go to sleep.