My Secret Fantasy

Story Info
She's always wanted her Brother-in-law.
772 words
3.94
66.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always had this attraction to Mike, who was my husband Dan’s brother. Mike was a quiet person, but whenever I was around him I just had this strong feeling that underneath that quiet surface was a real tiger.

I would often fantasize about letting Mike lick my pussy and fuck me. I was also dying to suck his cock. Don’t get me wrong I love my husband Dan with all my heart, but one day I just couldn’t help myself, I had to find out if my feeling about Mike was true or not.

One day the family had gathered at my Mother – in – laws for a family dinner. My mother – in- law needed a few last things from the store which she asked Mike to go and pick up for her. I told him that I would come along with him and keep him company. After we had been driving for a few minutes I could not resist any longer, I reached over and started to rub his crotch. I asked him if it was alright for me to feel his cock. Mike looked over at me with a dirty grin and told me it was more than ok. I unzipped his pants and pulled out his half erect cock and began to stroke it. With my right hand I unzipped my own pants and began to caress my already creamy pussy. I began to tell him how I like to fantasize about him and how wet I get when I do.

Mmmmmm. Being there with him made me so wet. I began to rub my clit, which was already hard. Then I slid my finger into my juicy hole and then took it out and put my finger to my mouth. I sucked my cream off of my finger.

I was so involved in what I was doing that I hadn’t noticed that Mike had detoured and was parking the car in an abandoned driveway.

I was so horny for him that I couldn’t get his pants down and his cock in my mouth fast enough. His cock was already like a rock. I took every inch of it deep into my mouth. I sucked it hard, and I teased the head with my tongue. Then I would take it all in again. While sucking his cock I began to finger fuck his ass. Mike was squeezing my nipples putting me through the roof in ecstasy. I asked him to suck my clit because I wanted to cum all over his face. We moved into the backseat of his car. He lay on the backseat while I straddled him the 69 position. I could not believe how magical his tongue was, how it swirled around teasing my hole, and when he sucked on my clit I felt every nerve in my body tingle. I turned around and guided his rock hard cock to my juicy pussy lips. Mmmmm, it felt so good when he smoothly slid every inch of that cock into me with one slow thrust. I was kissing and licking his face, tasting as much of my cum that I could. Mike was rolling my nipples between his fingers. My nipples were long and hard. Then he started to bite them and the harder he bit the wetter I got. I was riding his cock taking it as deep as it would go. He then told me to get on all fours. Then he got behind me and slid his cock into my creamy pussy, a finger up my ass and a handful of my hair. With every thrust of his cock he would pull my hair. I immediately began to cum again and again and again. I was moaning and on the verge of screaming. I have never experienced a feeling so good before. As I began to scream his name and beg to feel his hot juice, he gave me two more deep thrusts and on the third he pulled out his hot cock and dispensed his hot juice all over my ass.

The both of us collapsed in sheer satisfaction before getting dressed and carrying on with the errand.

When we arrived back at the house everyone wanted to know what took so long. Mike explained how the local store was out of a couple of the items on the list and how we had to go to the next town to get them.

On my journey that day I discovered not only that were my instincts about Mike were true, but that he also had fantasized about me.