My Secret Fantasy

Story Info
She dreams of her girl crush.
873 words
3.94
18.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When thinking back to the time spent with Chonda I had to admit something to myself: I am so attracted to her. I let my wind wander......

We are sharing a bottle of wine. Just relaxing with each other. I am not really sure how it begins, I just know that it does. I feel her lips kissing mine. For a single moment, as I feel the tip of her tongue moisten my lips I am lost in the exquisite sensation of her touch. She is here, and the moment was now, and I begin to feel the flames begin burn up inside. Chonda began to slowly unbutton the white blouse I was wearing. She slipped it off of my shoulders and stood naked but for my panties. Chonda looked at me, and then at my breasts, illuminated in the moonlight. I hooked my thumbs into my panties and eased them off my hips, over my thighs, and then off my ankles. Now I stand completely naked in the moonlight next to her and the heat rises.

I lean in and kiss her on the lips, tracing them with my tongue. My hand comes up and touches her breast, my thumb caressing her hardening nipple. Her hands roamed over my shoulders and back. I nibble at her neck, reveling in the soft smooth skin in the hollow of her neck. As I continue to kiss and move downward I taste the fullness of the tops of her breasts. The fire in me was now a burning blaze. I can not control my desire anymore.

I want to kiss her all over, and to make here feel the heat I am feeling. I trace my tongue over her right breast until I can sense the change in texture. I lick over her hardening nipple. It feels wonderful on my tongue. I have immediate self-gratification of knowing that Chonda is aroused. I can taste it in her hard nipple. I suck her nipple into my mouth and feel her shudder beneath my mouth.

I think I hear her cry out, but the blood is pounding in my ears, and the only thing I am aware of was the wonderful sensation of Chonda's nipple in my mouth. I move to her other breast, tracing my tongue along its underside and then up to the nipple, pink and budding with desire as my mouth closes on it, and begin to gently suck. I feel her shudder beneath me, and this time I am sure I hear her call out. The fire is now out of control inside of me, an inferno of passion. I hear myself call out as I run the flat of my tongue over her nipple and hear her growl a deep primitive sound of animal passion. Her pussy is warm, wet and inviting as I slide two fingers into her wet slit.

The warmth radiating from her pussy hits me before my tongue makes contact with her inner thigh. She sighs deeply as I run my tongue upwards to those large welcoming lips. I allow my tongue to explore the smoothness of her outer lips, at the same time allowing me to sample the taste. It is similar to my own and I move my tongue to slip between her lips and into her large deep slit. I relish the absolute silkiness of her insides, and marvelling at the warm wet sensation. Chonda moans beneath me as I push my mouth between those lips and allow my tongue to explore further. At this moment, any inhibitions I may have had disappear.

With my fingers, I ease her lips apart to get a look at her. I begin to suck her clit. Chonda begins to rotate her pussy against my face in appreciation, and before long my face is soaking in her juices. I eventually lower my mouth so that my tongue can slip inside her opening. I begin to suck her lips into my mouth and feed on them in turn. Between moving from one to the other, my tongue slips into her opening and caresses her inner lips.

With my mouth firmly over Chonda's clitoris, I begin to slide my fingers in and out of her. She immediately begins to move her pussy in time with me; and little familiar groans of pleasure are soon ringing in my ears.

By now your are enjoying my show. I like putting on this show. The warm softness of her pussy and the smoothness of her inner thighs are overwhelming to me.

I begin to suck harder, flicking my tongue across her clit. Chonda begins to scream: OOOOOOHHHHHHH. The feeling of the long awaited release floods through her. Her hips buck against my assault and her entire body shakes with sexual tension. Chonda's juices flood between her thighs and I lap it up like a kitten does her milk.

These were my thoughts. As the hot water is pouring over me, I begin to touch myself as I think of sucking Chonda's pussy. My time is limited, and the hot water has increased my sensitivity to touch. As I bring my orgasm to a peak--I think of her again--tasting her orgasm and I cum hard.