My Secret Lover Ch. 03

Story Info
Little has enough and tells her parents about leaving.
2.6k words
4.71
19.1k
28

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All participants in the story are over the age of 18. This is intended for those who like BDSM stories centered around DDlg. This is NOT a tale of incest!

**Thank you guys for all the support you have given me since the first chapter was posted. I am working on multiple short stories at the moment, and hope you enjoy those as well.

*****

I briskly walked to my front door, taking a deep breath in I began knocking. I wished Gabriel could be by my side, but I understood if my parents knew who he was they would try to destroy his career. It didn't matter that I was of age, or consenting or even that he wasn't and never would be my teacher.

My mother threw open the door and pulled me into a tight hug. When she finally let me go I could see her eyes were puffy and red. It was a sign that I knew meant she had been crying all night, and probably that morning too.

It really did pain me to know she was hurting, but unlike all the other times I wasn't going to give into what she wanted.

"Hello, mother."

"Darling we've been worried sick..."

She took a pause then continued,

"But you're home now so everything's ok."

Slowly making my way into the foyer I replied: "no it's not."

When I walked into the living room I saw my father awaiting my arrival on the couch. My mother soon joined his side. Before either of them could justify their actions I broke the silence.

"I'm moving out."

My statement was short and precise.

A dark chuckle filled the room.

"Oh, really Elizabeth and where the hell will you go?"

I straightened my posture staring my father down, he needed to know I wouldn't take this anymore.

"It doesn't matter to you anymore, I am no longer your property."

My mother interjected trying to calm the already tense situation.

"What about school honey... not to mention college."

Agreeing with my mother my father responded.

"You leave and we will cut you off."

"I know, that's what I'm counting on." I retorted back.

It was at that comment that my mother must have realized I was speaking truth.

"Elizabeth you CAN'T... you're still a child... my child."

I took a shaky breath in.

"I can and I will mother."

"You both proved to me last night of what you were capable of and that is not something I will tolerate for another 8 months."

Taking a step forward drawing strength from thoughts of Gabriel I continued.

"I will continue my schooling and take care of college on my own."

"You will no longer have to help provide for my schooling now or in the future."

Focusing my gaze on my mother now I softened my eyes.

"I love you both but I can't do this anymore, I'm not a child mother."

My dad stood up and I stumbled back in fear.

"Elizabeth you're not going anywhere!" he yelled out.

Thinking of my escape route just in case I prepared myself for an altercation, if it came down to it I would be prepared. I knew my purse was hanging in the foyer closet, in it I had my keys, wallet school ids etc.

"Yes I can father and I am." "You can do this the hard way or the easy way."

I knew I had to play a risky card at that moment. My father scoffed at my statement.

"Little girl the only way you're going to be listening to is my way!"

I took a deep breath in the name little girl made me cringe, it only held endearment or power when Gideon used it.

"You can do this the easy way by giving me all my legal documents right now... or the hard way."

I clenched my fists pausing before continuing.

"The hard way involves me getting the police and lawyers involved."

I raised my finger before my father could interject.

"Before you say I can't remember I am 18 and am technically legally allowed access to my documents."

"If requested you are not allowed to hold them from me."

I knew bringing up law enforcement would force at least my father to cooperate. He would do anything to keep their name in a high stature. If word his own daughter was taking them to court became known he would practically die of humiliation.

This time it was my father who stumbled back.

My mother gasped, "ELIZABETH how dare you."

Rolling my eyes I glared at her then at my father.

"Guess all those legal lectures you gave me paid off huh father?"

My question was rhetorical and I was now letting my anger take over, the timid girl they were used to was gone.

My father stormed off and I stood there standing my ground as my mother started to weep. I forced myself to look away not wanting to cave in.

When my father emerged again he was carrying a folder with my name on it. As he came closer and closer I felt my heart start to beat faster and faster.

Handing over the folder I reached out for it.

"Make no mistake, Elizabeth, you WILL fail out there on your own, and it won't be so easy for you to come back."

I pulled the folder from my father's tight grip matching his evenly hot gaze.

"I guess I will have to prove you wrong and don't worry I won't be coming back.

My mother tried to run to me but my father stopped her as I turned around and headed toward the front door. I grabbed my purse from the closet then walked out seeing Gabriel in the driver's seat of his Lexus.

I ran to his car needing to be near him, he opened my door from the inside and I slid in.

Monday at school was going to be a crazy one, no doubt with all the things I would have to handle. Between paperwork, address rerouting, ordering of new class books and speaking with my teachers I knew Monday was going to be the second hardest day.

But today had been the hardest and I had tackled it with courage. With Gabriel next to me I would be able to tackle that day as well.

He grabbed my hand tightly then revved his engine to life. I let myself fall into the seat but held his hand firmly needing his strength. It didn't take long to reach our destination and as promised we were at the mall.

"Ready to shop till you drop babygirl?"

I bit my lip finally sitting up.

"I'd rather drop to my knees because of you."

"Easy little one, you're playing with fire." He retorted laughing.

"I think I could handle you, Daddy," I replied smirking.

His eyebrow shot up and a mischievous grin formed on his lips.

"Oh but I've never had you all to myself for an extended period of time, tonight that changes."

"The only thing you will be doing tomorrow is lying around naked napping between fucking sessions."

My body squirmed at the promise of his words, swallowing the lump in my throat I grabbed the door handle. I heard him let out a deep chuckle as he too opened his door.

"Look at you, you're already ready for me and all I've done is talk to you."

I joined his side as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Daddy you're voice has always made me go crazy, hence why phone sex with you is so hot."

I pushed him slightly and he smiled kissing my cheek. Once we were in the mall I had to keep in mind I was only there to shop for school clothes.

"Go crazy Baby, but I must see everything on you and approve."

I jumped up with excitement, "Yes Daddy!"

After 4 hours of shopping at all my favorite stores, I had acquired a rather nice capsule wardrobe. It would be easy to build off later when I went shopping again. Since I was allowed to wear basically anything I wanted, my clothing choices were more revealing and flattering to my hourglass figure.

Every outfit I came out in made Gabriel clench his jaw, he would stare me down almost devouring me with just his eyes. He had never seen me in clothes so colorful and vibrant. With my parents it was strictly a professional or realistic wardrobe. With Gabriel however, my wardrobe could be playful, flattering and sexy.

I felt his grip on my waist tighten as I led him to the next store, Victoria Secret. Standing on my tippy toes I whispered in his ear.

"You can't rip these Daddy."

He spun me around quickly placing me in front of him, glaring down at me I froze. I could feel the heat from his stare on me, and his hands were firmly gripping my waist. Lowering his lips to my ear he placed a tender kiss on my neck. His kiss could be deceiving it was soft but I knew he wanted to ravage me right there.

"Are you telling me what I can't do little one?"

"Maybe" I replied biting my lip

His eyebrow rose and he silently accepted the challenge. He let my waist go and put his hand on the small of my back ushering me to continue walking. It was me this time that raised my eyebrows at him, but he didn't look at me.

I picked out a few pieces I liked and headed toward the dressing room. Just like he had been doing all day Gabriel followed me taking a seat on the waiting bench. Once I was in the stall I tried on a fiery red strappy push-up bra. My breasts were a C cup and needed no further enhancement, but I still liked them to look perky.

I felt the door to my stall open and I jumped back covering myself. When I saw it was Gabriel my hands automatically lowered uncovering what I had hidden. His eyes were hot and I could see the bulge in his pants emerge as he took the sight of the bra on me in.

Without warning, he spun me around pinning me against the wall. My ass was exposed to him as I was only wearing the black lace panties. I felt him smack my ass and I arched in response to the heated touch. Before I could say anything his hand grabbed at the hem of my panties and jerked back hard ripping them off.

I gasped in shock..."Daddy"

His tone was calm as he ran his hand up my bare back entangling his fingers into my hair.

"You don't tell me what I can and can't do little one."

Another smack came down on my ass and I transitioned into the submissive I was.

"One Daddy, Thank you"

My head was pulled back and I couldn't see his face, but I could tell he was pleased with my submission. It aroused him when I was feisty, and it aroused me more when he took control. Rubbing the spot he had recently smacked he leaned into my ear.

"Oh Babygirl you don't know how fun this is going to be for Daddy, you are mine do you understand me?"

I knew he wasn't just referring to the current situation, but also referring to me living with him.

"Yes Daddy"

"And what does that mean little one?"

"It means you own me and can do whatever you see fit."

"Good girl, now I think five lashes will do for now."

I nodded understanding and felt him begin to smack my ass. After each spank, I would thank him and he would briefly reward me with a soft touch.

"Five, thank you, Daddy."

My ass was reddened with his handprint and my sex was visibly wet. When he turned me to face him my eyes were hot with desire. Dropping to my knees I bit my lip silently begging for him to release his cock.

"Beg"

"Please Sir, I need to show you how good of a girl I am." "Let me taste you."

I was aware we had been in the stall longer than normal, but I couldn't control my desire around him. He released his cock from his jeans and I leaped forward gripping it. Instantly my tongue ran up the length and I looked up at him as his head rolled back.

I took deep pleasure in making him cum and driving him crazy. Slowly I slid the tip of his cock in my mouth and eased him down my throat.

When I had taken his full length down my throat I looked back up at him tears forming in my eyes. His hand softly petted my head then grabbed my hair holding me there. It was pointless to fight him even if I wanted to, so I closed my eyes and focused on not gagging. After a few second he pulled my head back and I gasped for air.

After catching my breath I was being propelled forward again taking all of him down my throat once more. This time I braced myself and vibrated my throat around his cock. When I grabbed his balls his grip on my hair loosened. With the ability to move again I began bobbing my head up and down the length of his cock. I could tell by his clenched fists that he was holding back any sounds.

I couldn't help but to want to make him lose himself, I looked up at him and found he was still staring intensively down at me. I spit on his cock and took a long slow lick up the length of him. I was rewarded with a growl and felt his hand entangle tightly in my hair again pulling me to a standing position.

"Bend over" he growled in my ear.

I did as instructed bracing myself against the mirror. Taking a look at myself I looked practically intoxicated. My eyeliner was smudged, my hair was ruffled and my eyes were heavily lidded with desire.

"It's beautiful isn't it Babygirl?"

He was staring at me through the mirror and I bit my lip silently begging for him to take me. As he plunged into me his hand wrapped around my mouth muffling the moan he knew would escape me.

His thrusts were deep and hard and my eyes rolled back in ecstasy. I had had him before but never like this. I had never had him so raw and demanding, but I loved it. I loved the way he made me surrender right there in a dressing room. I would always remember this moment and how freed I felt.

With my mouth still covered I couldn't ask for permission to cum, and even though I wiggled against him silently pleading he never let my mouth go. My body began to tense and I felt my orgasm approaching, he skillfully reached his free hand around and started to rub my clit. With that, my eyes shot open and I came viciously.

I moaned into his hand and felt my sex clenching his cock making him cum inside me. After what seemed like an eternity our breathing calmed and he pulled me up against him pulling out of me.

"Are we going to tell Daddy what he can't do anymore?"

I quietly laughed and shook my head no.

I was still watching our reflection in the mirror and loved the way I looked freshly fucked.

"Just in case it wasn't obvious I approve of this bra."

I laughed again spinning around to face him, pecking his lips I wrapped my arms around him pulling myself into him. He squeezed me kissing my forehead.

"Let's get out of here Babygirl, we can finish shopping tomorrow."

"Yes Daddy"