My Secret Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I logged in to the camera in the basement, I saw Connie and Rob together on the couch. She was sitting in his lap with her arms around his neck and they were making out. Rob's hands were everywhere and her little outfit, a short, colorful skirt and a skimpy baby doll top, did not offer any defense. He went from rubbing her breasts through her top to rubbing her leg and sliding his hand higher, toward the short hem of her skirt. Her skirt rode up when he slipped his hand under it. That hand disappeared from view and her legs parted just enough to give him access. I saw Connie jump and grip Rob tighter. He kept his hand working and she pulled at his shirt, trying to get it off of him.

Rob pulled his shirt off and then grabbed her again, tilting her back and kissing her and down onto her chest. His hand went back between her legs and this time her skirt rode up enough that I could almost see everything. It was such a frustrating tease. She held the back of his head, guiding him lower and pulled the straps of her top off her shoulders and peeled it down. She wasn't wearing a bra with it and those perfect breasts popped into view. He started kissing and sucking her breasts and she tilted her head back and moaned, "Oh, baby." His hand moved faster between her legs and I knew he had to be fingering her and her moans turned to those squeals that signaled she was getting really turned on. She was working her hips and his hand, pushing herself onto his fingers.

Connie climbed off his lap and went to her knees on the floor while I pulled my cock out. I knew I could cum in about two seconds, but I was trying to take it slowly because I wanted to enjoy the whole show. Rob's pants went down too and she buried her face in his lap. I couldn't see much of what she was doing, but by the way her head was moving and he was moaning I knew she was doing something pretty good. She started bobbing up and down and he held her by her ponytail and helped her slow down.

"Fuck girl, slow down or I'm gonna bust my nut. Damn, girl," Rob moaned.

After a couple more minutes of Connie going down, Rob pulled her face out of his lap and then jumped off the couch and pushed her forward, while he knelt behind her. He pushed her skirt up around her waist and then pulled her thong down so it was around her knees. I had sort of a three-quarter side of them and I saw Rob's cock for a second, a second too long for my taste. I'm no expert on male parts, but he didn't seem that big. I know I'm bigger. Why was my daughter making such a big deal about him when they screwed around? He shoved his prick into Connie, pushing her forward, and she squealed loud enough to make my ears hurt. I couldn't believe she didn't make this mook put on a condom!

Holding her cute ass, he rammed his cock into my princess over and over, while she stayed bent over the edge of the couch, with her arms resting on the cushions. He grunted with every thrust and I heard their bodies slapping together. Connie just squealed constantly, but gave a sharp cry when Rob pulled on her ponytail, using it like reins while he fucked her. It looked like my daughter liked the rough stuff.

"Fuck yeah, girl. What a fuckin' pussy!" Rob moaned. I should have been furious to hear him talking to my sweet girl that way, but instead it made my cock throb. I was whacking off like a maniac as I watched them.

"Oh, yes, baby! Yes! Yes!" Connie cried over and over. When she got close to cumming, he just went back to squealing and then she reached a super high pitch and shivered all over and slumped against the couch. Rob was still fucking her hard, pulling her hair, but he did not hold out long. Neither did I.

"Fuck, here it comes," he announced.

"Pull out, baby. Pull out!" Connie whimpered.

Rob whipped it out just fast enough to deposit his load on the small of her back, in the gap between her top and her skirt. He kept jacking his cock and plastered her good. Seeing him cum all over her was the last straw for me and I was dropping my own load into a waiting tissue. I watched them murmur sweet nothings to each other for a couple minutes and then shut down the computer as Connie was fixing her clothes. She just stepped out of her stretched out thong and held it in her hand. A couple minutes after I was safely back in bed and I heard the front door close and then she came upstairs and went into the bathroom.

What a show! As sick as it was, I knew watching my daughter screw her boyfriend would be hot, but I didn't anticipate her going for it like that. She looked so sexy on her knees taking it from behind. What a wanton little thing she was! Instead of being a concerned father, all I could think about was watching it all again. Of course I had recorded the whole thing on the computer.

That was far from the last show I watched on the basement camera. Over the next week or so I watched them fuck about half a dozen times. It seemed like every time Connie went out with him they snuck down to the basement at the end of the evening for a quick screw. And it was usually quick. I don't think they ever took more than twenty minutes. It was like having my own personal porn channel and Connie never disappointed. Rob took her in every position, on her back, from behind, she rode him, he even just bent her over at the waist while she was standing and fucked her that way. I liked watching her ride him because she was in control, although I couldn't see much, and it was cool to see him go down on her because I really got to watch the way her body moved and the faces she made when she climaxed. One night my heart almost stopped because I thought I was discovered.

They got right down to business that night. Connie stripped off her tank top and shorts almost as soon as they walked into the basement. She pushed Rob down on the couch and pulled his baggy shorts right off too. She dropped to her knees and started sucking him with her ass pointed right at the camera. Her pussy looked perfect framed between her thighs like that. Rob even seemed surprised.

"Damn, girl, you're on fire tonight."

"I just want you to fuck the shit out of me," Connie cooed, between slurps of his cock.

She sucked him off for a couple more minutes and then stood up and turned around. Easing back, she straddled his lap and grabbed his prick. This was a new one for me. She sat on his cock, facing away from him, turned right toward the camera. I had a perfect shoot of her riding his cock. I couldn't believe it. This was gold! I didn't think girls really did that outside of porn. Her legs were spread wide, completely opening her up, and she rode him up and down like a piston. He held her hips to keep her balanced, but she did all the work. Her perky breasts bounced sexily as she pounded up and down on his shaft. In the middle she paused and gyrated her hips with his cock buried in her.

"Oh, fuck me, Con! Shit!" Rob moaned.

Connie teased him like that a little bit and then went back to riding him, this time slamming up and down even harder. Her squeals were so loud I could almost hear them without the headphones. She'd better not wake her mother, I thought.

My heart froze. She was staring right into the camera. I was sure of it. "Fuck! Fuck me! Ohhh, fuck me hard!" She cooed. She grabbed both her breasts and squeezed them as she rode him. "Oh God! Oh God!" I couldn't believe it! She had to know I was there! To my shame, being found out did not stop me from beating off. What I was seeing was just too damned hot!

No, I told myself. There's no way she knows, or she would have stopped. I knew it had to just be a trick of the camera because she was facing it. I finally breathed, just in time to shoot my load. I gritted my teeth and pumped my cock until it was drained. My daughter still rode that cock and if I thought that was the hottest thing I'd ever seen, it wasn't. She had one more surprise.

After she reached a loud, squealing orgasm, Connie hopped off his cock and knelt down and put him back in her mouth. Jesus, she was a crazy little slut! I hated thinking that about my princess, but what else could I think? She sucked him for a minute or so and then pulled it out. She was at just enough of an angle that I could see her jacking his cock and then see it when he let fly and shot his load all over her face. She held her mouth open and caught a blast or two, but he still coated her cheek and nose and eyes.

"Shit, Con! Holy shit!" Rob moaned. I seconded that!

I shut the computer down immediately. I just couldn't believe what I was witnessing. This was the hottest session I'd seen yet and I swear it was like Connie was performing for the camera, but she couldn't know it was there. There was just no way. She would have told her mother, or called me out for the sicko I was. I just couldn't accept it. I convinced myself that Connie was just super horny that night, but I did think I needed to cool things down for a while. I was already having enough trouble being around my daughter without wanting to do something, but after that performance I didn't know if I would be able to see her without imagining her taking a load to the face.

Being the maniac I am, I was only able to stay away for a few nights. When I saw Connie during the day, my cock sprang to immediate attention and I hid it the best I could. She was as sweet as ever and gave no indication that she knew about my nighttime activities. That was almost worse. She would hug me and I would have to turn so she wouldn't feel my erection pressing into her. I was awash in guilt, but not so much that it stopped me from jerking off twice a day while watching her sex videos. And I still wanted more, so after staying away as long as I could, I finally went back to the camera when I heard her come home one night. I could hear that she went down to the basement instead of coming upstairs.

When I got the computer running and I logged on to the camera, I was surprised by what I saw. Connie was sitting on the couch in the basement by herself, unzipping her hoody and pulling it off. She was wearing a red stretch cami underneath and I could see the straps of a black bra poking out. Rob was nowhere to be seen. She stared right into the camera and what happened next almost killed me.

"Come down here, Daddy. I know you're there watching. Stopping hiding upstairs and come down and see me."

No, she couldn't have found out. I did not want to believe it. If this was true my life as I knew was over. I sat there frozen, staring at the monitor.

"Come down here or I am going to come up and get you. Come down here now," she repeated. Oddly, she did not seem angry or freaked out. The last thing I needed was to deal with this with her mother sleeping in the next room, so I shut down the computer and headed to the basement. Maybe there was some way I could do damage control. Maybe I could buy her silence.

When I got to the basement she was lounging back on the couch. She didn't say anything as I came into the room, but just looked at me. I am sure I was a sight in my t-shirt and sweatpants. I felt like a stereotypical middle aged pervert. She patted a space on the couch beside her and said, "Come and sit, Daddy."

I sat down and just vomited up an apology. Maybe I was trying to stun her with the sheer volume of my words.

"I'm so sorry, honey. I don't know what to say. I know I'm sick and I know you are disgusted and frightened and you probably want to see me thrown in jail, but I swear I never meant to hurt you. I couldn't help myself. I'm sick. I need to get help."

"Daddy, Daddy, calm down. It's okay, I'm not going to send you to jail or tell Mom or anything like that. Just breathe, okay? Stop freaking out." She took my hand and patted it. I couldn't believe how calm she was being. I took a deep breath and tried to compose myself.

"Connie, I'm sorry. This is all so crazy. I can't imagine what you think of me."

"I was pretty freaked out at first. The first time I noticed you I didn't even know it was you. I thought someone broke into the house. I didn't even react because I hoped they would just go away."

"What are you talking about?" I asked. She wasn't making sense. Did she think someone broke in and hid a camera in our basement? That was crazy. Maybe she just couldn't fathom her father being so sick. I just felt guiltier.

"I've known you like to watch me for a while, Daddy. I saw you up in the window, watching when I was tanning in the backyard."

"Oh, God!"

"I thought I was going crazy. Maybe I was just seeing things up there. Who else would be in your office, except for you, right? So I thought it was just the sun on the window. But then when I went inside I thought I heard the front door close and I ran to the window just in time to see your car pulling away. And then I went in your office and saw the mess you left."

"Oh, God," I murmured. Not only did she know I was watching her, but she knew I was beating off while I was doing it. My life was over.

"Daddy, really, it's okay. Well, I guess it's not okay, but I'm not freaked out any more. I thought I was going to be sick when I saw that, but then I tried to think about it from your point of view. I mean, just because I'm your daughter doesn't mean you're not going to notice me, I guess. You probably couldn't help how you reacted when you saw me back there."

"I couldn't."

"I think I understand, because I'm pretty horny too. Like, I could have sex all the time."

Hearing her say that made my cock twitch and I looked away.

"So when I put myself in your position I could understand. And then when I really thought about it, it made me feel good. Maybe that's sick, but it made me feel sexy, because if I'm so hot that you couldn't help yourself, then I must be really hot. And that makes me horny."

"Connie..."

"Daddy, it's okay. We're both adults here."

I wasn't so sure about that, but I let it slide. I felt like my sickness was infecting her.

"I can't help it. I think about you watching me and jerking off and it makes me so hot." She wasn't just patting my hand now, but she was stroking it. "I couldn't tell if you were up there watching me any more, but I imagined you were and it made me so hot when I touched myself in the backyard."

"Honey, you know this isn't right," I said. So if I had kept coming home during the day I would have seen her masturbating again.

"I don't care. I knew you didn't see me the same any more because you started acting so weird around me. Don't think I didn't know you were hard because you tried to turn away," she giggled. I turned bright red. "I thought maybe I should say something, but then I thought it was better as our little secret. I didn't want to make you feel guilty."

"That's not possible."

"You shouldn't. Anyway, I didn't see any more signs of you, so I thought you just stopped. But then I found the camera."

"How?"

"I know you think I'm lazy, but I do straighten up around here. I found it while I was cleaning. You really should have hidden it better. What would you have told Mom if she found it?"

"I don't know. I wasn't exactly thinking clearly. How long did you know about the camera?"

"I think you know. I think you could tell when I started doing things for you, not just for Rob."

"Connie, I don't know what to say." I knew she was looking at the camera. I wasn't crazy. Well...

"You don't have to say anything. God, I've never cum that hard in my life. I don't think poor Rob knew what hit him. He must think I'm doing drugs!" She giggled again, like a girl, and her bright smile was so beautiful, but this was all so wrong. I had to blame myself for twisting her like this.

"I stopped watching. I knew it was wrong and I stayed away, until tonight."

"I know. After I found the camera I found where you hid the video files on the computer. Damn it, Daddy, I looked so fucking hot. I don't want to sound conceited, but I really do understand why you couldn't help yourself." That was my girl, never one to suffer low self-esteem. "I saw you had stopped recording and it bummed me out. I loved knowing you were watching and then watching the videos myself. I made myself cum so many times watching those videos."

"Maybe we shouldn't talk like this," I said, guilty at the way my prick was throbbing. She was flushed and animated and so clearly excited. Had I created a monster?

"Why not? We need to talk about it, because I want you back."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that once I realized you weren't watching it killed it for me. Sex with Rob just wasn't as much fun. That's when I knew I had to get you back. I sent Rob home instead of bringing him down here and I talked to the camera. I didn't know if you were up there, but I knew you couldn't stay away forever."

"Connie, this has to end here. I'm grateful you don't hate me, but how can we go on like this? I can't keep lusting after you and masturbating like I have been. It's not right."

"Who says what's right? We're both consenting adults. We decide what's right for us."

"Connie ..."

"Daddy, I understand if you can't just keep watching me from the shadows. I understand how frustrating that must be. I don't expect you to just watch any more."

"What are you saying?" I said cautiously. I did not want to understand what she was getting at.

"I'm not letting you go. I'm willing to do whatever I have to to get you back, Daddy."

"Connie, if you mean what I think you mean ..."

"You want me. I know it. I can see it in your eyes. I'm right here, Daddy."

"We can't go there."

"You don't have to deny yourself any more. Knowing you want me makes me so hot. I want you, too. I'm ready."

When I didn't move, Connie lay back and started touching herself through her clothes. She cupped her breasts, rubbing her nipples until I could see them through her top, and then she pushed her hand in her tight jeans and moaned as she touched herself down there. Her eyes were locked on mine the whole time. I tried as hard as I could not to react. My cock was screaming to come out and play and I gripped the couch with white knuckles. I stared at my sexy daughter and hated myself for what I wanted. Was this what drug addicts feel like?

Connie stood up and posed in front of me. "Maybe you just like to watch." She pulled the cami over her head and leaned forward when she dropped it on the couch beside me and her cute tits looked like they were going to spill right out of her skimpy lacy black bra. "Is that it, Daddy? Do you just want to watch me?" She massaged her breasts again, this time with just her bra in the way and they looked amazing being mashed up in her sexy bra like that. I rested my hands in my lap, but it not actively touch myself. However, my willpower was hanging by a thread. She reached back and unhooked her bra and dropped it my lap. For the first time I was seeing those tits up close and they really were perfect. They probably weren't bigger than B cups, but they looked incredible on her tiny frame. Her nipples were crinkled and hard and she pinched and rolled them. I stared at her chest mesmerized. All I had to do was reach out and touch her.

"My nipples are soooo sensitive. I just love having them played with, Daddy. Are you sure you can't help me?"

I was rubbing the lump in my pants and while that was insane, it was the best place for my hands.

Connie unsnapped her jeans and turned around. God, they hugged her ass perfectly. I was rubbing myself harder. She thrust her butt back at me as she pulled her jeans down. She was only wearing a thong and there was not a tan line in sight on that tight ass and I couldn't keep from sliding my hand in my sweatpants and grabbing my cock. She stepped out of her jeans and kicked them away. She smiled when she turned back around and saw where my hand was.

"I knew you couldn't help yourself. But is that what you really want, Daddy? Wouldn't you rather be touching me?" Connie stepped between my legs. She was so close I could feel the heat off her body and smell her arousal. She wasn't kidding, this really did make her hot. My daughter was a sick as I was. Should I be proud? I couldn't think about how I should react because I was too busy reacting. With Connie so close I gave in and did what she wanted. What I wanted.