My Secret of Someone I Have Never Met Pt. 01

Story Info
One of my own personal fantasies I will never experience.
6.6k words
4.4
7.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know sitting on the bench outside of his office is not a wise thing to do, one day he will figure out why I spend my lunch break on this bench, and one day he will figure out why I shy away from him, and that won't be a good thing. As long as I can sit and stare from afar I will be fine, my fantasies will be my own...

The curtains in his office open, and I immediately look down at my iPad in my lap, as usual, this time of the day he opens the curtains and does a minor workout on his lunch break, and I can secretly get my fill of watching him, wishing things that I know I shouldn't, and dreaming that I was HIS ...

***** I'm laying down on his bed, he runs both his hands down my neck, circling each breast, caressing them, squeezing them, pinching both my nipples; then continues running his hands down over my stomach, and further down, slowly running each hand over my pussy, sliding one finger inside me while the other hand circles my clit and then his mouth is ON me, licking, and sucking... causing me to moan out loud *****

I gasp and glance up and around, then look quickly back into my lap; he's looking out the window in my direction, at that angle I can't see his whole face, only the lower part, I have never seen his entire face ... but oh what I have seen is amazing, he's mouth, always has an evil smirk on it, the one that always makes me wet. I wonder what he is thinking when he does it.

Angling my head just slightly, I can look up and see in his office and not make it apparent, and I frown. He already closed the curtains, but it's not time to go back yet, there is still 25 min left...

*sigh* ... muttering out loud to myself, 'there goes my daily enjoyment.'

I go to stand and bump into something, when I look up, HE is standing before me, I would know that body anywhere, damn the sun, and I can't see all of his face at this angle.

"Enjoying your day?" he asks, with that same evil grin on his face.

*blushing...* I stare up open mouthed.

"What was that about daily enjoyment?" he asks, still smirking.

*blushing more...*

"Not going to say anything?" he questions, still with that smirk, only it's getting bigger.

Looking down at my lap, "ummmmmm ... errrrrrrr ... nothing, it was nothing," I say meekly.

I see his hand reach out towards me, and I flinch, he freezes.

"Don't look down, your eyes are amazing, look at me, please?" he asks, I glance up slightly and see him with a confused look on his face.

I tilt my head up slightly, but my eyes shift away automatically, and I hear him sigh.

"Why do you sit here every day, there's much more enjoyable places to sit around here," he says calmly.

"But the view here is the best," I whisper softly to myself.

I hear him gasp, and realize I must have said that out loud, and begin to blush even more.

He softly says "the only view here is my office ..." he pauses, I glance up, and he starts to smirk, "is there something in my office you like looking at?"

I slowly shake my head yes, as that is all I can do.

"Would you like to go into my office, then you could see whatever it is up close," he says smirking again.

Quickly I shake my head no.

I know deep down I need to go quickly and I need to go NOW. I try to stand again, but where he is standing in front of me, it will put me brushing up against him, actually touching him! I would orgasm and melt on the spot.

"Have dinner with me, please? I see you here every day, you never eat, you just sit here with your tablet for your entire lunch, get up, go back to work and you never take a break other than the one for lunch. Please, let me take you to dinner? PLEASE???!!"

I shake my head yes before my brain unscrambles from him admitting watching me and registers the question.

"Good," he smirks "do you want to leave from here tonight or do you want me to pick you up at your apartment?" he questions.

"WHAT?" I gasp, "you know where I live?"

He smirks even more.

OH NO ... he KNOWS ... I begin to blush, it covers not only my face, but my neck, chest and my whole body.

"I ... I ... I ... I ... " stutter, trying to figure out how exactly I'm going to get out of this.

"Which will it be?" he asks more firmly, "or do I have to pick, and if I pick, you might not like my choice." he smirks even bigger.

Gulping air ... "Here, here is fine" I whisper.

He frowns, then tilts his head and nods, "meet you at 5:30pm out front," he says, then turns and walks away.

Staggering back to my desk, I have 5 hours to figure out a way to get out if this... Get sick maybe, no I have never gotten sick before. Leave work early, no it seems like he knows where I live. Tell him the truth, no then I would lose my job, and I enjoy my job. What am I going to do...? And as the day goes on, I get more and more panicked, I don't know HOW I am going to get out of this.

***** I'm tied to his bed, his face is between my legs, he is sucking and licking my pussy like he is starving, and his finger, sliding in and out, he angles it just so that it makes my whole body bow. I can't take much more, I feel tingles all thru my body, I'm going to orgasm, I moan and whimper out as it builds higher; he stops and looks up at me, grinning. He pushes up and he is naked, giving me a glorious view of his body, I see his cock, long, hard and sticking straight up. He grasps it and strokes it, I jerk my eyes up at him and he grins; I look back down at his cock and think it won't fit, it's too big, I have never seen one so big, and thick! He readjusts his legs, and I know what he is going to do, but I can't watch; I feel him rubbing his massive cock in the juices on the outside of my pussy, up and down, up and down... and then he slams into me, causing me to orgasm instantly and I scream out... *****

I jerk up straight in the seat at my desk, and notice he is standing at my desk, with his arms crossed, I look up and for the first time ever I see his face, his beautiful beautiful face ... which just so happens to have a not so happy look on it, when I glance at the clock I groan, it's 5:50pm.

"Oh no," I whisper.

"Think I'm going to just let you go if you don't show up?" he growls.

"I'm sorry, I honestly lost track of the time," I whisper as I stand and grab my bag.

-

PT 2

"Get your coat and let's go, it's chilly outside now," he growls.

By the look on my face he growls even more, "you don't have a coat do you?"

All I can do is shake my head no.

He looks around the office to make sure no one is around, slides his jacket off and wraps it around me.

"Let's go," he growls.

When he turns to leave I stick my nose in the collar of his jacket and inhale. Sighing deeply, I follow him out to the parking lot, turning in the opposite direction towards my car. I get about five steps before I hear a very loud growl behind me, when I stop and turn he is standing there, arms crossed, tapping his foot, glaring at me.

"What do you think you are doing?" he questions.

"Driving my own car?" I say calmly.

"Oh really?" he says, raising his eyebrow.

"Please?" I whisper.

Shaking his head, "I have a driver, he can bring yours, you are riding with me, give him your keys... and PLEASE don't argue with me!"

A man I never noticed before steps up beside him and reaches out, I separate my car and house keys, and drop the car keys in his hand as he walks up to me. He steps around me and walks off in the direction of my car.

Gulping I turn to follow my 'date' to his car. Upon reaching his car, he stands off to the side with the passenger door open, waiting for me to get in, partially glaring, partially smirking. Once I am seated he carefully closes the door and walks briskly around the car to the driver's side, and gets in.

He starts the car, backs out and pulls out of the parking lot, turning left.

"Ummm, there are no places to eat going this way," I whisper.

He glances over at me, smirks and says "I know," and continues driving. I glance in the side mirror and thankfully notice my car is following.

***** I'm bent over the end of his bed, face down with him stands behind me, holding my hips firmly as he slams into me over and over ... and over again! Driving me higher and higher, he reaches around, grabs my breasts squeezes and pounds even deeper into me, I moan out loud which causes him to speed up the pace, building me higher than ever before. I arch my back and he groans, going faster and faster, deeper and deeper, slamming into me. "You WILL cum for me," he growls out, reaching down and pinching my clit... I explode, and scream out loud, hearing him growl behind me, "YESSSSSSSS"... *****

Startled I jump in my seat and look around, I'm in HIS car; oh how did I end up in this mess? I glance at the clock on the dash and note it is about 45 min later, noticing that he pulls up to a gate, reaches out, keys in a code on the keypad and casually waits for the gate to open. Once it opens, he and my car following both pull thru. He parks the car in the garage, my car pulls in next to it and both cars are turned off.

I sit seemingly calm in the seat, although inside I'm far from calm, I'm twisting my fingers together unsure of what will happen; this is the man I fantasize about daily, even when I'm not at work. This is the man I literally dream of...

He steps out of the car, walks around it, opens my door, and extends his hand to help me out. Untangling my fingers, I reach out, take his hand, and gasp, I feel an electrical current literally run up my arm the moment I touch his hand, my body convulses instantly, causing me to snatch my hand back. He chuckles, squats down in front of the open door and smiles at me, truly smiles. I have never seen a smile like this on anyone, and in not sure if I should be happy, or scared. He reaches out, takes my hand, only this time he tightens his grip slightly so I cannot pull away, when the current runs up my arm again. Helping me out of the car, I stand and try and get him to release my hand, which he refuses to do. He pulls me closer, runs his nose along my neck, and inhales deeply.

"You smell like me, I like it." he states plainly.

He turns and walks up the stairs, pulling me behind him, thru a door, into this home larger then I have ever seen before. Gently tugging me along, he walks down a hallway and into what looks like a restaurant style kitchen, it is humongous! Directing me to the bar he motions me to sit on one if the stools.

The man who drove my car, walks past me, glances up and says "your keys are still in your car ma'am," and then continues down another hallway and disappears. Whipping my head around I try and look at everything, but there is so much, and yet there's so little here, it's so open.

He reaches into the refrigerator, pulls out a bottle, turns and says calmly, "would you like some wine?"

Shaking my head and smiling shyly, "no thank you, but may I have some water please?"

Sighing he turns and gets down a wine glass, and a water glass; then returns the wine glass, and grabs another water glass. Turning back he says "I have sweet tea also, if you would like?"

"Yes please," I whisper.

He turns back, opens the frig, puts the bottle of wine back, and pours two glasses of tea, placing mine in front of me, and taking a sip from the other.

Sighing, I whisper "why are we here? Why did you bring me here?"

When I look up at him and he is frowning at me.

"I shouldn't be here, this is inappropriate, and unprofessional."

He chuckles, "what is my brother going to do, fire me? I run his company while he tours around the world looking for loose women."

I gasp.

He chuckles again, "have you not noticed how ... no, I won't say what I was going to say. But I will say this, you are NOT to go into his office when he is in town, or even if he is out of town!! You are NOT to... " he sighs, "just stay away from him, please. I don't want to end up decking my brother!"

A look of confusion crosses my face. "I'm a very jealous man," he says as calmly as he can, "I don't like sharing what's mine..." He reaches out to touch my cheek with the back of his hand, but stops when I flinch slightly.

Whatever strange look crosses my face, causes him to smile, he turns and proceeds to pull pans out of the stove and place them on the bar counter top; grabbing two plates from a drawer on the side of the stove, he places one in front of me and one in front of the seat next to me. "Careful these are warm," he says calmly. Walking around the bar, he sits on the stool next to me, and I feel his leg brush mine; which causes a current to run up my leg, right to my groin, causing me to groan.

He snickers then proceeds to load food onto his plate, and nods at me to do the same.

Oh this isn't going to go over well, I can tell right now, telling him I can't eat just isn't going to go well. I scoop a very little and put it on my plate, pick up my fork and more so slide the food around on my plate, watching him eat out of the corner of my eye. He stops with his fork mid-mouth and says "you're not eating, why?"

I sigh ... "I'm sorry, but I can't eat, you unnerve me," I whisper.

"Oh really?" he questions, arching his eyebrow.

"Yes," I whisper even softer.

"Why is that," he asks.

Shaking my head I tighten my lips together, I won't say it, no, I can't say it ... it will cost me my job!

"You will tell me," he states calmly, but by the look in his eyes, he is far from calm.

Knowing I have no choice, and yet thankful his driver left my keys in my car, I kiss my job goodbye as I mentally prepare for this.

He raises his eyebrow even higher, and asks very firmly, "WHAT about me unnerves you."

Sighing I say the sentence I swore I would never say aloud... "because, I dream about you."

Taking an even deeper breath, I state "you unnerve me because I dream about you every day. Now if you will excuse me, I will clear out my desk tomorrow even thou I'm supposed to be off this weekend, I will do it tomorrow morning Sir." I turn, and get off the stool to leave, and he grabs my arm stopping me. When I look up at him, the smile that plays across his face is calming, yet so disturbing at the same time.

He leans over, places a kiss softly on the corner of my mouth, and says "GOOD!!" Then turns to finish his dinner.

I'm shocked, confused, baffled, bewildered, all in one, and I know the look on my face matches ... I stand there, mouth wide open ... staring at him.

Without looking at me, he chuckles and says "if you keep that delicious mouth open like that I'm going to put something OTHER than food in it, so PLEASE eat, I'm already at the end of my control!"

My eyes get even larger, yet I snap my mouth closed, he chuckles, sighs, and then finishes his food. I flop down onto the bar stool, completely and utterly lost!

-

PT 3

He clears his plate, occasionally glancing over at me, shaking his head and chuckling at the fact I'm still sitting there, completely bewildered. Once he is finished, he slides his plate away, and turns to face me.

"Are you going to sit there wide-eyed and staring or you going to finish your dinner," he asks softly.

All I can do is shake my head no.

He sighs, grabs my plate and his own, gets up, walks around the counter and puts both plates in the sink; he turns back to me and smiles, that evil smile from earlier, which causes me to squirm in my seat.

"Are you going to answer my earlier question," I boldly ask.

"Which one." he questions, smirking.

"About why I am here, obviously in your home. This is highly inappropriate and unprofessional, my being here, people could talk."

He sighs, then does that smile again, "no one will say anything. As for the why are you here, you are here because I want you here. I have tried time and time again to get your attention, but you never would actually would LOOK at me. The only time you ever would was when you were sitting outside my office window on your lunch break. I finally figured it out when you were out there one day, I saw you watching me, but when someone else walked out there you stopped and left, so I had Jas make sure you were always alone when you were out there." Sighing he continues, "look, you have been with the company what 3 months now, and you have had my attention since day one, and yet you would never look up when I walked into a room, you would never LOOK at me even when I did speak to you, it was like you looked past me or around me, like you're doing right NOW dammit!"

He grips my chin and turns my head to look at him, and when my eyes shift he keeps turning my head. "Will you PLEASE look at me?" he says on a sigh.

Staring down again, "I can't," I whisper then sigh, "I watched you before I started there you know, you're the reason I took the job. I was walking past that park area one day, I was tired from walking so much trying to find a job, at the time I couldn't afford gas money so I drove to a centralized area, parked my car and spent the rest of the day on foot. That park look so calming so I sat on that same bench to just rest. When I saw movement I looked, and there you were, curtains open, working out, and I was amazed. I had never seen anyone so ... well ... ummmmmm ... built? If that makes any sense, but I was fascinated by you, and I hadn't even seen your face. I never actually saw your face until today at my desk."

His eyes grow wider, "so in all this time, you dreamed about everything EXCEPT my face?" and he smiles.

"Well to be honest just the top half, I know every inch of the bottom half; and that smirk, I'm very familiar with that smirk," I whisper and glance up and see he is doing that exact smirk.

"Yeah, that one!" I sigh and shake my head. "I can't be here, please? Let me go."

"I finally got you here, now I won't let you go," he whispers.

My head snaps up, and for the first time, I truly look at him and he looks so calm, and yet so in pain. His eyes meet mine and he smiles, he truly smiles to the point his face lights up.

"Why?" I whisper.

He reaches out, even though I flinch slightly, he takes my hand; which causes that current to run up my arm; and he runs his fingers over my knuckles and says softly, "because your mine! I know you feel it too, I feel that pull inside, every time I got within about 3 feet of you, I would feel drawn towards you, I tried and tried to get closer to you, but you always seem to know and move away," he says boldly.

"The first time I bumped into you, truly on accident, I felt an electrical current run down my arm that touched you, I have never felt that before," I whisper.

"Is that why you flinch when I touch you?" he asks.

"Partially," I answer.

"Stay with me tonight, please ..." he asks; I immediately shake my head no and whisper "I can't,"

"PLEASE???" he whispers back.

I close my eyes, and take a deep breath trying to calm my mind and my body; my mind is going stir crazy, and my body, oh my poor body; my panties are soaking wet from being this close to him. I hear him move, then suddenly I feel him, against me; the currents running up and down my arms, my legs, and my body; he is standing between my legs, and has both hands on my waist, one on each side. He leans in, and runs his nose from my collar up to my ear inhaling, and whispers in my ear, "stay with me," and nips gently on my ear; then he turns his head slightly, as he brushes a kiss on the corner of my mouth, and gently bites down on my lower lip, pulling it into his mouth, then letting it go again.

I explode on the spot; an orgasm caused by that simple act. I close my eyes again and moan out as the orgasm rips thru me, now I REALLY have to leave. He leans back slightly and smirks at me, "oh I am going to have so much fun with you," he chuckles. I try to pull away, but he won't let go of my waist, in fact he tightens his grip. When I open my eyes and look up at him, then minute I open my mouth to speak he swoops down and kisses me, fully on the mouth, and slides his tongue into my mouth, trying to tease and tempt my tongue.

12