My Secret Place Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,867 Followers

"You're joking!" said Sharon as she sat on the ground hugging her knees, "What the hell would he want with them?"

"Probably the smell," I said, "No, no, not the smell of sex – the scent from your body or perhaps he's just plain curious."

"But I want them back!" moaned Sharon, "Cos if I don't I'll have to go home in just my skirt."

"Mum and Dad will be in bed by the time we get home," I suggested, a thought that only partially mollified my sister, "No-one will see you."

"Guess not but I still want my knickers!" she wailed unhappily.

"Well, go and follow that fox!" I suggested caustically, "He might have dropped them somewhere, anyway."

It was just then that I noticed that my lantern was flickering occasionally, a sign that the battery was running low. The extra usage to help stave off the darkness for Sharon had pretty well exhausted the rechargeable battery – which I'd not thought to charge up before we came out.

"Umm, Sharon, we'd better go," I said as I drew her attention to the light, "Might get us back to the car but only if we go now, I think."

I humped my bag onto my back and stood ready to go.

"Ohhh, but my knickers!" she wailed again as she paused in her search, "No Chris, don't leave me – I'm coming with you!"

She lifted her own bag up and joined me as we headed back to the car.

Fortunately there was a degree of moonlight sufficient to help me follow our trail and although the lantern died before we reached the car the track was sufficiently visible to my eyes and we made it safely, helped too by Sharon's phone light.

Soon we were enveloped inside the safe shell of the car and with Sharon still complaining and still trying to cover herself with her blouse I turned the car around and headed homeward.

"Put the heater on," said Sharon and soon the warm air was relaxing her somewhat until finally she was sitting comfortably, spreading her legs to allow the flow of air to reach between her legs.

"That feels so nice," she crooned gently as her hand idly played at her groin, "Lovely warm air – makes me wish it was you blowing on my pussy!"

I felt my penis jerk and awaken but I concentrated on the road instead, just as I saw my sister flip her short skirt up and wriggle her arse forward on the seat.

"What on earth are you up to?" I asked, one eye on the road and the other on her exposed pussy, "No way are you still horny!"

"Ohhh Chris, I am! That air blowing on me!" she moaned as she teased her lips apart, "Got to play with myself –you don't mind, do you?"

I shook my head by way of reply – my sister was both incorrigible and insatiable!

I drove without any rush while I watched my sister from the corner of my eye as her fingers teased her clit and probed into her hole. I watched as her hips lifted from the seat and jerked as each touch roused her pussy, as each stroke over her clit induced another shudder of excitement in her body.

As we stopped at a crossing I was able to glance more closely at her pussy, now seeing the wetness on the car seat and the strands of viscous juices that clung to her fingers.

"Ohhh fuck, I'm going to cum in a minute!" moaned Sharon as we motored on, "You've made me so damned horny!"

"Eh?" I queried, having had nothing to do with her body for half an hour.

"Look!" she said as she stretched a long strand of stickiness between her fingers, "That's because of you, because of all your cum and all your cock in my pussy and it's wonderful!"

Her hand drove back into her pussy and now she began to vibrate her entire hand over her pussy, with her whole body now responding.

"Ohh, ohhh, ohhhhhh, here it cums!" she moaned loudly as her hand worked faster and faster over her pussy, "Ohhh Chris – ohhhh yesss!"

As she cried out her hand lifted away from her upraised cunt and a big long streamer of girlie cum squirted out to splatter over her side of the windscreen. A smaller spray splattered her juices over the console then her hand closed over her pussy again while all the time she cried out as her orgasm struck home.

"Ohhh yess, oh God, that was so good," she moaned as she stroked her clit gently with two fingers, winding herself down from her climax.

"Oh for fuck's sake, what the hell have you done?" I moaned as I saw her juices running down the glass, "How on earth am I supposed to clean all that?"

"I couldn't help it," she said as she licked her fingers, "Didn't know I was going to do that and I promise I'll help clean it up for you tomorrow."

Her spray hadn't obscured the glass on my side so I kept the car moving and on the road although even now that the show was over, the scent of her pussy filled the car, sending stiffness to my penis and shudders of anticipation to my balls. I slowly shook my head in wonderment at the display of wanton sexuality, the likes of which I'd never seen before.

"Incredible!" I murmured – then realised that we'd be home in no more than five minutes.

"I think you enjoyed that, didn't you?" I asked with a big grin and Sharon laughed.

"That was brilliant," she said happily, "I've never ever done that before, not with anyone."

"But why in my car?" I asked ruefully, "It's going to stink of sex for ages now even if I get it all cleaned up."

"Yeah, but it's our sex – yours and mine," she answered, "That'll leave some nice memories for you, won't it!"

"Suppose so," I admitted realising that although I'd soon clean the car I'd be loathe to lose that erotic scent, "But more importantly, we're nearly home – you'd better start getting decent."

"Shit, we are, aren't we," said Sharon as she suddenly looked up and out the window, "Oh damn, Chris, what am I supposed to put on?"

"You'll just have to hold your skirt down, hold it over your bits," I suggested having no alternative ideas, "Anyway no-one's going to see you at this time of night, are they?"

"Yeah but oh no, my skirt's all wet and sticky as well now and it's yucky!" she complained.

"Shouldn't have played with yourself then," I said as I drove the car into our parents driveway and stopped, "Too late to worry – just keep quiet though then you won't wake Mum or Dad."

It was dark out there and no-one had been nice enough to turn on the outside light and although we managed to exit the car quietly enough Sharon suddenly broke the silence.

"Ouuuuuwww! Owww! Ouchhhh!" she yelled loudly, "That fuckin' step!"

"Shush!" I implored, "You'll wake everybody."

"Don't care, that bloody well hurt!" she cried, "I've broken my toe – I'm sure I have!"

I could see her hopping around on one leg and moved as quickly to her side as I could for fear of her stubbing her other toes, then I helped her along until we reached the front door.

As quietly as I could I opened it and we stepped inside – I closed it again and guided Sharon into the kitchen.

"I bet it's bleeding," she moaned quietly as she hitched herself up to sit on the table with her damaged foot on a chair, "Have a look for me would you."

I didn't dare turn the kitchen light on as I knelt down, but Sharon held out her phone for me to use the light from it. I inspected her foot carefully but apart from a somewhat scraped and reddened toe she was alright if pained and I looked up at her.

"No, you're ok," I said quietly, "I don't think it's broken but it'll probably be pretty sore for a while though."

As I looked up I came face to face with her groin, immediately seeing her sticky pussy which was visible to me and spread widely from the way she was sitting. Automatically I lifted her phone so that the light illuminated her pussy for me and Sharon helped by flipping her skirt up out of the way. The lips of her delightful sex seemed to glow redly; they were parted and shiny with moisture too as were her pubes and I instantly felt my cock stirring. Despite all else I found myself momentarily wondering if we could have a quickie once we were upstairs. I stroked the bulge of my penis in my shorts and felt it rising into full hardness then I moved my hand to rest on her inner thigh. I was about to reach out and stroke my hand over her pussy when the kitchen light suddenly came on and we froze.

"Ahhh!" gasped Sharon, "Oh fuck!"

Mum was there in the doorway with her legs braced apart and one hand on the light switch and the other on her hip, clad in what appeared to be a baby-doll nightie, a bed jacket and nothing else. Even though her sudden appearance had shocked me I was still able to admire her slender smooth legs which were bare and visible right up to where her knickers hid her groin. The shadowy outline of her pubes was there too and the outlines of her generous breasts and her dark nipples were clearly visible. I hardly knew whether to be excited or scared but the sight of her body was certainly arousing as our mother stood gazing open-mouthed at the scene before her.

Sitting on the table was her daughter with no knickers on, with her legs parted, her pussy clearly visible and with her son on his knees with one hand now resting on his sister's inner thigh and the phone light illuminating the glistening wetness of Sharon's nether region.

There was a small pause until we unfroze, then Mum smiled slightly and quickly before stepping into the kitchen and closing the door behind her. There was a big old seldom used bolt on the door which she now slid quietly across, locking us all in.

"I don't know," she said as she calmly surveyed the scene, "I wonder what you two have been up to? Fishing was it?"

"Yes, we did, honestly we did, lots of fishing," both Sharon and I blurted out and Mum held her hand up to stop us.

"I know you did darlings," she said, "You sent me those lovely pictures, didn't you?"

We both nodded – at least we had evidence that we'd been doing something other than screwing but Mum's face told us more.

"Look, they're here," she said as she raised her hand from her hip to reveal her phone, "Here's one of you Chris holding a fish, and here's one of you showing your erection."

"Oh no," moaned Sharon quietly.

I felt the heat rising in my face as she paused as she scrolled through the photos.

"And here's another one with you Sharon holding a fish and showing off your boobs and all your pussy – I see you don't shave then," she said, "Oh and another one of you holding a fish too."

Sharon was holding her head in embarrassment, her face buried in her hands.

"I didn't send those, did I – I thought I only sent the fishy pictures," she mumbled through her hands.

"No darling, you sent me a whole load of photos – they're jolly good actually!" she said quite cheerfully, "Did you take any more?"

Quickly she stepped closer to us and just took the phone from my hand, soon scrolling through Sharon's folders.

"Oh so you did and oh look, there's some video clips here as well," she said, her eyes locked on the phone, "Oh, don't you look nice darling – look at the way your bum wobbles as you reel that fish in; that's very artistic and when you turned and bent over, your breasts looked really lovely too."

She paused as she scrolled to the next video.

"And Chris's stiff cock is here too," she said with a smile, "I bet she rubbed it for you to make you all hard like that, didn't she, Chris? And what else is there – oh a nice close-up video of you pulling your knickers down darling!"

She handed the phone back to Sharon and quietly pulling out one of the chairs, she sat down.

"So, come on, you'd better tell me what you've been up to then," she said calmly.

"Nothing much," said my sister quietly, her face downcast, "We just played around a bit."

"Likely story, knowing you," said Mum, "You never could say 'no' to a good cock, could you?"

Sharon looked at me with panic on her face but I could only shrug my shoulders but then it was my turn to cringe.

"And you, look at you with your cock all stiff like that!" she said just as I realised that the tension in the room had turned my cock rigid rather than limp and the evidence lay down one thigh, the tip only inches away from the end of my shorts.

Mum paused as she awaited comments from either of us but as nothing was forthcoming she continued...

"And also darling," she said as she looked at my sister, "If you haven't been doing anything then what happened to your knickers and why is your pussy all sticky and wet?"

Still both Sharon and I remained silent, both too scared to admit to anything but Mum now put her phone down on the table and made us both relax in an instant.

"Look kids," she said as she reached out to rest one hand on Sharon's leg and the other on my shoulder, "I don't really know where to start, but I'm hardly surprised and actually I'm quite pleased, in a way."

"What?" Sharon and I both suddenly said, the pair of us both shocked deeply.

"Oh yes, it's all wrong and illegal I know, but to be honest, we'd rather that you two get together than you Sharon..." she said as she looked right at her, "...should end up with some of those characters you've been seen with at night."

She looked straight at me now and added, "And you Chris, it's nice to see that you're able to find someone you can love."

Our mouths gaped open in surprise but Mum realised how her words had affected us and smiled broadly now, her hands gently rubbing and soothing us.

"You see, both your Dad and I have the same way of thinking," she said, after a little pause, "And having told you that I need to explain something."

"Go on then Mum," said Sharon, speaking at last, "Don't stop..."

Mum took a deep breath, then started her explanation.

"You obviously know that I have two brothers – your uncles," she said and we both nodded, "Well, you Chris, you come from uncle Sam and you Sharon come from uncle Fred – yes, both of from my brothers."

She paused as if for dramatic effect and judging from the way both Sharon and I looked, her revelation struck home hard.

"Your Dad; well he and I fell in love after I'd had you two and we married," she said, "So he's your step-dad really – but he's the man who's brought you both up – well, the pair of us have."

She glanced back and forward between us as she awaited our comments then added...

"Oh, your Dad knows everything by the way but he's sleeping right now anyway; his back hurts so he's taken a sleeping pill," she said, ""Don't want to get him too excited, do we!"

"So you had sex with your brothers?" asked Sharon and Mum nodded enthusiastically.

"Lots of times!" she said happily, "They were both so damn good at it!"

"I can't believe all this..." I breathed, scarcely able to take it all in, but Mum stopped me.

"I'll show you the birth certificates one day," she said, "I was a wild child – they tried to stop me but I still managed to get them to make me pregnant – twice!"

"I'm staggered; so we're actually half brother and sister, aren't we?" breathed Sharon, "No wonder you kind of expected us to get together."

"Was he good?" she asked of Sharon with a wink, "It looks like he has a nice big cock – does he use it properly?"

"Ohhhh yeah Mum, definitely!" enthused Sharon and as she spoke I noticed her hips stirring slowly, "He's good, bloody good!"

"Oh, I'm so glad about that," she said placidly, then she faced me, "And is she a good fuck?"

"She's insatiable!" I said, "And yeah, she'd incredible too."

"That's good to know as well," said Mum calmly, "So come on Sharon, let's relax while you tell me what happened and what happened to your skirt too."

She stood up and unlocked the door, then moved across the kitchen to fill the kettle.

"Cup of coffee anyone," she said, "Or would you prefer tea?"

"I want something a lot stronger than that!" said Sharon, "I'm in shock – what's good for that – brandy?"

"Oh go on then," said Mum, "You'll find some in the corner cupboard in the livingroom darling – oh and bring me the bottle of sherry while you're there."

I saw Sharon stare at me open-mouthed because Mum nor Dad seldom spoke of alcohol and while I was permitted to enjoy the occasional beer she had never been allowed to drink any alcohol at home.

Mum turned the kettle off and opened the fridge, bringing out a can of lager which she handed to me while Sharon slipped quickly off the table and disappeared into the darkness.

"There you go darling and I'll forget the tea," she said, "A celebratory drink instead, eh?"

Sharon quickly returned carrying two bottles which Mum took from her and poured generous glassfuls for the two of them then she lifted her glass high and saluted us.

"Here's to a nice homely future," she said, "Lots of lovely loving and fucking!"

"Who with? What?" I said, unable to mouth anything more intelligent.

"Well, all of us if you like!" said Mum, her face happy and smiling, "Or you two can just do it together."

I nearly choked on the small mouthful I was swallowing – words like that from Mum were completely and utterly shocking!

As we drank we regaled Mum with our activities for the day and with each revelation Mum just looked that much happier and contented – and that much more turned on too. Her hips and arse were visibly squirming on her chair and her nipples had risen and now provided even more distraction than before.

I was still kneeling on the floor as we drank and told our story and with Mum sitting only feet from me in her skimpy attire, with my sister's wet pussy just on the other side and with the tale of our activities now refreshing my mind I now felt my cock straining as it stiffened again and absentmindedly I put my hand over it – and Mum saw.

"So what have you got in there?" she asked as she finished her drink, "It looked lovely on film but are you going to show me then?"

"You're joking!" I said but my cock thought otherwise and I felt him throbbing with interest.

"Go on Chris, show her!" encouraged Sharon from her perch back on the table, "You've nothing to be shy about now!"

"Yeah but she's our Mum," I said but it was Mum who settled things as she moved off her chair and knelt beside me.

Her generous breasts swayed deliciously right there beside me...

"Oh come on, let me see," she said gently as one of her hands slid up my thigh, "I want to compare you to your uncles!"

"Yeah, go on Chris, show her!" repeated Sharon eagerly and as I glanced up I saw that her hand was over her pussy with at least one finger busy pressing between her lips.

I was still prevaricating when I felt Mum's hands at my waist and in a second or two she'd undone my belt and shorts and was delving inside. In my kneeling position however, access to my cock was quite restricted but Mum pushed me until I was kneeling upright and now my shorts slid down and Mum's hand was quickly around my cock. It jerked with renewed interest, stirred by her touch but also by the sight of Mum's well-filled breasts as they quivered beneath their thin wrapping.

A moment or two later and Mum was pushing my underpants down then cupping my balls with her hand.

"He's quite well endowed, isn't he?" she said as she looked at Sharon, "And he's so stiff already!"

Her hand was now sliding up and down my shaft, pulling and pushing my foreskin, covering and exposing my glowing, glistening knob each time.

"I think he's a bit bigger than either of my brothers," said Mum, "Mind you, it's been a while since I saw them so perhaps my memory isn't perfect."

A second later and she bent down and kissed the tip of my glistening knob, an action that sent a sudden jerk of excitement through me.

"He tastes good too, or is that you I can taste on him?" said Mum with a big smile, "I'll have to have a better taste – come on, up you get!"

Her hand urged me upwards then pushed me until I was leaning against the table beside Sharon, my shorts and underpants at my feet.

"That's better," she said, "You don't mind if I give you a nice suck, do you darling?"

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,867 Followers