My Secret Revealed Ch. 02

Story Info
Panty wearer becomes submissive.
2.9k words
4.53
64k
35

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,595 Followers

My wife had accidentally found panties in my travel bag. Even though she was not trying to discover anything hidden in my bags, the deed was done. I explained the beginning of my panty fetish. (Chapter 1). What she objected to was my keeping part of my sexual preferences a secret. The trouble came from trust issues. After a trip out of town and us finally being at home together, Karen was ready to talk. When I came out of the bathroom after my shower, she was waiting to talk to me.

"Now, Karl, I have a few things to say. You can either listen or you can go to the guest room."

I was waiting for her fatal decision to divorce me, but she had other ideas.

"Karl, you know that my discovering your little fetish was accidental. I never wanted to intrude on your privacy. However, when you privacy conceals sexual proclivities, I feel it is my business. If you had introduced this to me before we got married and even just afterward, I would have been happy to listen and make my decisions. But you left me in the dark and our sex life has suffered. Not that sex with you is not good, but it could be so much better if we communicate with each other. Considering that another woman is not involved, I want to experience everything together."

"I actually liked the story of your ex-girlfriend giving you the panties. It was exciting to hear that you had some experience with adventuresome people. Not to be critical, but you are hard working, bright, but also kind of vanilla. I have adapted to the vanilla sex because I thought that was what you like. Since both of us waited until later to get married, we both knew we were not the first. Yes, I have had relationships with many men. I never wanted to get married to any of them because the timing wasn't right. In fact, some of the men I considered fit my wishes intellectually, but not physically. Others who really turned me on physically turned me off intellectually."

"I love the macho physique, but I can't stand that macho attitude that needs to dominate. I really love to dominate, but the men I could see dominating didn't appeal to me sexually or emotionally. I did have a couple of pretty intense affairs with submissive men. It satisfied my dominant side, but in the end they left me unwilling to commit to a long term relationship with them. When I met you, I was impressed with your presence and command, but at the same time you related to me as an equal. That is why I agreed to marry you."

She continued, "Now that I have accidentally discovered your softer side, I see some possibilities to expand our sex life. While you are the big picture for me, parts of the edges are still out of focus. In a way, I am to blame for not taking charge more to lead us to a more exciting enjoyment of our lives. I was willing to go at marriage fifty-fifty with you. I never saw a side that was in the least submissive. I am not saying that wearing panties automatically makes you a sub, but at least it creates a better focus."

She was making sense, but not what I expected to hear her say. I was confused about talk of dominance and submission. I had never thought in those terms. Was she thinking that my ex-girlfriend gave me the panties to dominate me? Actually, though, that is what she did with our friendship. She dominated me sexually. Sex was great with her, but I never knew when she might ditch me and fuck someone else. I didn't think about being dominated then, but now I saw what Karen saw in my story.

"Karl, the fact that you hid the panties and used them to masturbate shows an introverted personality. If you had been a "macho" guy, you would have hung them in your room or in your car. Instead, you turned the symbol of your past relationship into a fetish that you kept secret. That means that you are ashamed about enjoying yourself. The panties I accidentally ran across were quite pretty. I love the material and the loose leg style. Can I see them again?"

I had thrown out all my panties. I was devoted to keeping my marriage intact.

"Karen, after you found those panties, I threw all of my stash away. I just want to focus on being the kind of husband who makes you happy."

"Dear, you have overreacted. You really threw all your panties out?"

"Yes, I am done with that."

She smiled, "Well, I doubt it. But you need to listen better. I am talking about mutual trust, not dominant personalities. If you little fetish helps you get off, I should be involved. Sexually, we are committed to each other. I don't want to dominate you out of spite. I don't mind taking the initiave now that I know more about your pleasures. We should have talked about this before all this came up unexpectedly."

"What are you suggesting, Honey," I asked.

She related a story about helping some of her sorority sisters make up some fraternity pledges when she was in college. She had loaned a sports bra and a top to one of the guys. They had to stuff plenty of old pantyhose inside to fill the bra out. The top fit him, but his ass was too small. One of the smaller sisters loaned him a miniskirt. She said that the makeup was more caricature than real. The pledges had to serve as waitresses to a joint fraternity-sorority party. The guys still had hairy legs and Adam's apples. The fraternity wanted to be careful about out of hand hazing so it was just a feeble stunt.

Other than that she had never given any thought one way or the other about crossdressing. She did not have a feeling like so many people do that crossdressers are gay. Everyone has seen movies when men dress as women. There have been many, many movies with this theme. It really shows the range of an actor's craft if he can pull off a female role. No one thinks about that in a sexual way because the plot dictates that the actor take on a feminine role. In fact, during Shakespeare's time, there were no women actors. Men played both masculine and feminine roles.

I was encouraged. I thanked her. "Karen, I appreciate your points and I will be willing to share everything with you."

"Okay. Fine. Now we must consider punishment. Not for having panties, but for keeping secrets. I have a proposal, but first I want to tell you that this is not the type of punishment that is arbitrary and meant to hurt. You must agree to everything or we go back to the dull sex we have been having. I wanted to see your panties, but according to you, you dumped them. Correct?"

"Absolutely."

"Have you worn my panties?"

"Absolutely not."

"Here is what I propose. First, tonight I will dump your boxers and briefs in the garbage. Tomorrow we go shopping. We will buy you a pair of men's bikini briefs. Just one pair. You will buy me three panties and three for yourself. You get to pick. I hope you can find the thin sexy tap panties that I found in your luggage. You and I are about the same size. You just don't have as much ass as I do. Tomorrow you will wear the panties that I wore today. I took them out of the hamper and placed them in a Ziploc bag. They will smell like my pussy and my perfume. Starting tomorrow, I will place my panties in a bag before I shower. The next morning you will pick out my panties for me to wear that day. You will wear the ones I wore the day before."

I was way behind her. I had started the conversation thinking how I could beg her not to divorce me. It seemed like she was now endorsing my fetish.

"Well, Karl, my husband, do you agree to the punishment?"

"Yes, I don't have a choice."

"Wrong. You do have a choice. Either agree or we will forget that I ever discovered your secret. Things will go back to the way it was except that you will not have secrets anymore."

"You are right, Honey. I agree. Thank you."

The next day was tense, but exciting. I never would have dreamed that Karen would value absolute openness above my love for panties. We did shop for lingerie. I was wearing her hipster panties from the day before as she promised. Not only had she evaluated my fetish, she chastised me for throwing out my panties so quickly. Karen got me a pair of male bikini underwear just in case I had to drop my trousers in public for any reason. True to her word, she had me pick all six panties. We got a variety. Hipster, bikini, g-string and thong. She laughed when we picked the thong and g-string.

"I have to see you in these." She giggled.

I knew it would be comical, but the lace and trim on the g-string was so erotic and the sheer brilliant yellow of the thong were too rich to resist. When we got home, she had me remove my pants and shirt and just walk around in her used panties.

"How do I smell, Karl, now that your body heat has stirred up my aroma from yesterday?"

I smelled of day old musky scent combined with sweet essence of her perfume. It was so naughty to walk around like this in front of my wife. She noted my constant erection. Part of the punishment was that we would not have sex for a week. Or at least that is what I understood. When I had been working in my office for about an hour, she came over in just her panties.

"Karl. When I said were not having sex, I meant that YOU were not having sex. At least, not where you penetrate me. I want you to suck my pussy through my panties. When they are saturated with my wetness, you will remove them and suck me to orgasm. OKAY?"

I knew I could refuse, but that would be the end before even the beginning. "Yes, Karen. Anything for you."

She lay down on my couch and spread her legs apart. I immediately put my mouth to her red hipster panty crotch. Her aroma was pleasant. Sweet, yes musky from our day out shopping. The smell was neither pungent nor repulsive. Actually she was already showing nectar spots on her panties. I added my saliva and soon the entire front of her panties were damp. I could tell that she was getting wetter as the fabric became saturated. She moaned a signal and I removed her panties. I threw them on the couch cushion.

"No, put them on," she directed.

I stood up and removed the panties I was wearing and put the wet red hipster on. The whole front and crotch of the panties were wet mostly from her secretions. I returned to my position and bathed her dripping pussy with my tongue and lips. She was cozily moaning her pleasure and moving her pussy up and down, fucking my mouth. When she was ready to cum she positioned her pussy on my tongue so she could have me concentrate on her clitoris. She came harder than I had ever seen before.

"Yes, Darling, yes. That is so good. You are going to have to up your skill level some, but that was a very good start. You might as well get used to this. I was holding off on demanding more oral sex until now. I hope you liked that as well as I did. It helps if you don't see it as a punishment."

For the next week I was to pick out her panties for the following day. She would put her used pair in a Ziploc in the evenings and I would wear them the following day. To start out, I picked the bikinis and hipsters. Finally I selected the tiny g-string. She was thrilled. The next morning I pulled her day old panties over my cock and prepared to work in my office. She put on the g-string and headed over across the house to her office. We were both leaving the next Monday. I was to be gone for three days, Karen four. It had worked out nicely that we were both home for two solid weeks at the same time. Each evening after our workdays had ended, we retired to the den for cocktails. Each evening that week she had me perform oral sex on her just as we had done after our agreement. That day when she stripped down to everything except her g-string she was particularly mellow. She insisted that I take my time. She had me nibble her thighs, kiss her belly, suck on her nipples and generally make love to her whole body orally.

This night she was very talkative while I was worshipping her orally. It was a one way conversation for I was busy pleasuring her. When she was ready for me to service her pussy, she had me push the thin triangle of material aside.

"Now, Baby, go to work on my wet pussy. You may suck my juices from the panties if you like. I have been particularly wet today thinking of fucking your mouth this evening. I even fingered myself to orgasm once. I should smell a little different down there with all the wetness and attention I have paid to my pussy today. Just think tomorrow you will wear this little g-string. How on earth will it hold your cock and balls? I know that you are not really well endowed, but still with that thing hard all day tomorrow, I am sure it will flop out of these tiny panties."

As I continued to bathe her aromatic pussy, I could taste a difference. It was a little more musky than usual and her secretions seemed a little thicker. By now I was sucking some juice and more was coming.

"Oh, yes, yes, Baby. Suck my wet pussy, Honey. That's it. That is what I have been missing all this time. I love oral sex. I feel special that my lover is wearing my ripe panties. Don't you love pleasing me like this?"

I grunted an affirmative response.

"You can mess up the front of my panties as much as you want. After all, you will be wearing them tomorrow. Just think how these pretty panties will caress your cock and balls. I love the pretty lace trim and the contrast to the sheer material, don't you? These will be so sexy on you tomorrow. But you can't cum tonight or tomorrow. Remember, you are still being punished. I wish we could both be here next week."

She was becoming more responsive to my tongue and lips as she talked. Her breathing became a little more halted and I knew that she was getting ready to move into the process of having a terrific orgasm. I knew by now how to read her body movements, breathing patterns and secretions. I penetrated her more deeply with my tongue and licked upward until I flicked her distended clit. Then I repeated the motion. Each time I licked her a little more firmly. She responded with moans. She placed her hands on my head and directed me to her clitoris. It was getting harder and harder as I continued my assault. Finally as she had trained me, I placed my lips around the little hard man and sucked him off like a little miniature cock. When I flicked my tongue over her while I pulled with my lips, she exploded. She squealed and bucked her hips.

"Don't stop, dammit, don't you dare stop. Weeeeee. Ohhhh. Yesssss. God. Suck me off."

She tensed and her whole body spasmed. I had never experienced anything like this. Since our marriage or from any woman before. I held her in my lips as she flailed. She grabbed the sheets on the bed and held on while her orgasm flooded over her. She held my head firmly and began moving her flooding pussy up and down my face. She was fucking the life out of me with her pussy. My face was drenched with her cum. And still she fucked me. I was too astounded to cum. I wanted to, but she had basically forbidden it. I was willing to acquiesce to her will.

Afterward, she lay still recovering from her orgasm. We rested for about fifteen minutes when she got up to take a shower.

"Honey," she said, "After your punishment is over we can have oral sex after I shower, if you wish. Am I too disgusting after a long day?"

"You are not disgusting. I am shocked at how sweet you taste. It is a combination of perfume, a musky gamey flavor and fresh secretions which are like nectar."

"You are so sweet. Even if you are lying, I am so impressed. You are being such a compliant lover this week. I am glad I accidentally found out your little secret. I am going to try to arrange my schedule where I can work more from home over the internet. This is turning out to be a very exciting arrangement. Wait until tomorrow morning. I have thought of a little extra to help you wear the g-string."

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,595 Followers