My Secret Revealed Ch. 05

Story Info
Couple visit her friends in New York.
2.1k words
4.58
37.3k
18

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,562 Followers

The trip to New York was indeed the watershed moment in our relationship. Karen was showing me off as her submissive husband. I could have been resentful of the way she had me come out, but I was enjoying the excitement too much to complain. She had made such a show of chastising me when she found out about my fetish because we were not to have secrets from each other. Now I was finding out about some of her past relationships. I was also finding out that even though she loved oral sex, she loved a big cock even more.

Karen and I married late by normal standards. We both have careers and worked very hard to get where we are. We have plenty of money so we can do pretty much what we want. After finding out about my panty fetish, she made it a point for us to keep everything in the open. We progressed to the point that I was wearing panties all of the time and a bra quite frequently. We share nightgowns and shopped for some especially for me. We are about the same size around, but Karen is taller than me. When she wears heels, she towers over me. The New York trip to meet her girlfriends brought about a new fetish. Her friend Sally dressed me in garter belts, sheer stockings and high heel stilettos. Even in the heels, Karen was taller than me and Sally is around six feet. She also wears five inch spiked heels. She is gorgeous and has the most perfect figure topped off with a pair of G cups. They are absolutely magnificent. Karen has gorgeous breasts also, but not as big as Sally's.

The day after the big sexual episode at Sally's apartment went pretty much like the rest of our days. Karen hustled off to finish her project with her client. I had a little correspondence to do, but not much else. I thought about the night before and wondered if I was moving into an area that might be uncomfortable to me. I knew I was heterosexual, but thinking of Sally and Jill fucking those men with big cocks made me horny like never before. Karen had winked when I told her it was all right with me if she wanted to fuck Hugh. His cock was massive. Sally had said that they accused her of being the ultimate size queen.

In a way I started having second thoughts about Karen fucking Hugh. However I reminded myself that it was me she had chosen to marry. She had numerous lovers as had I, so we were under no illusion of being virgins. I did wonder why if she preferred big cocks that she married me. Also, until she discovered my panty fetish, she showed absolutely no tendency to try to dominate me. She still did not dominate me except with my full cooperation. She made it plain at each turn that everything I did was voluntary. I had volunteered my approval for her to fuck her old lover, Hugh. After seeing Sally subtly get Chris to clean up Dan's cock, I wondered if I was supposed to take another step. It certainly did not bother any of the people present that this had happened.

Sally had mentioned it the first night we met, but said that Chris was reluctant to do that. He did, however wait on Sally and her lover and watch them have sex. I was making the connection that Karen had stumbled into a similar role when she found out about my little fetish. Now, Sally had me in stockings, garters and high heels. I was thrilled and excited by each successive step toward becoming more feminine. I wondered if the girls were going to up the ante again that evening.

I spent some time looking at feminization sites on the internet. I was more intrigued with the complete transformation of some of the crossdressers and transvestites. My small cock was raging hard the more I looked at the beautiful crossdressers. I decided to throw caution to the wind. I looked up the address of a specialty store nearby and went out to hail a cab. The ride was short and I got out. I was nervous as I entered the shop. A pretty young woman asked if she could help me. I stammered a few lines and generally fell all over myself tying to communicate with her.

She knew the signs and asked if this was my first time there. I assured her it was.

"Why don't you tell me a little about yourself?" she asked.

"Well, uh, I, I, Uh."

"Ok," she said, "That is not working. Let me ask you some questions."

"Have you dressed before?"

"Dressed?" I asked.

"Yes, dear, dressed in women's clothing?"

"Oh, I see." I said. "I sorta like uh, well, panties." I finally got it out.

"Okay, great. Now we are getting somewhere. Do you wear panties all the time?"

"I do now." I said as I began to loosen up.

"Okay, that wasn't so hard, was it? Are you gay?"

"No."

"Okay, married?"

"Yes."

"Does your wife know you wear panties?"

"She does now."

"Ahh, she found you out?"

"Yes."

"Does she approve now?"

"Yes, it has opened up our love life and relationship."

"Perfect. What else have you worn in feminine clothing?"

"Bras, nighties, garters, stockings."

"Great. You have all of this in your wardrobe?"

"No, I have panties and bra. A friend loaned me garters, stockings and heels."

"Did you like them?"

"Yes, I really did."

"Okay, so we need to fit you in your own stockings, garters and heels. Were the heels high?"

"Yes, really high."

"You want shorter or did you like the height? How tall is your wife?"

"She is taller than me, but her friend is over six feet and wears five inch pumps."

"So, you are shorter than both of them, then?"

"Well, yes."

"Does that bother you?"

"No. My wife is very dominant, but I must agree to everything. She will not force me to do anything that I feel uncomfortable with."

"Did your wife tell you to wear the stockings and heels?"

"Actually, no. Her friend was so impressed with my bra and panties that she just helped me into her stuff."

"Fabulous, so here are the heels I think you would like."

She showed me stilettos in my size and had me pick the color. I chose pink with white hose and a pink garter belt. In addition, she suggested that I get a white duster to wear over my lingerie. Once we sized this, she led me over to the wig section.

"What color do you want to be, Karl? By the way, do you have a feminine name? After this, you and your wife should pick one out. Pick your color and we are going to match the wig with your makeup. You are going to have makeup. Are you going out tonight?"

"We are going to our friend's apartment again."

"What time?"

"Around eight." I answered.

"Okay, I am Tammy. Come back around five thirty and I will have my makeover artist do your makeup. I think it will be a surprise for your wife. You do want to get a makeover don't you?"

"Makeover?"

"Yes, ma'am. Nails, makeup, everything. We can fit you in breast forms also. I don't think the cost is going to deter you. Just a feeling I have. Wear a trench coat over your guy stuff and you will leave as the most gorgeous woman. I know you want this. I can tell. So go ahead and enjoy the transformation. I remember my first time out. It was wonderful and so exciting."

"Wait, you, you are, uh?"

"Yes, I prefer trans-woman. I have a masculine name for relatives, but I am a woman almost all the time."

"I would have never guessed."

"That is the point, Karl. I hope your transformation goes as well as mine. Are you planning on becoming a true woman?"

I hadn't thought about that being an ultimate goal. I was now curious how I would look with makeup and clothing on. I know how I felt with the clothing. I wondered if I would look believable or just like so many pretenders who really just looked like a caricature of a woman. I had never thought this far ahead. I wondered now how taking the iniative to get a makeover was going to sit with Karen. After all, she had a very gentle nature and really worked at understanding what makes me love lingerie. If I went the whole way on my own, would she be upset? I guess it was my way of taking charge of my submissiveness. If I appeared to be usurping her role as the dominant one, would it turn her off?

As I made my way back to our hotel, I thought about what I was about to do. I had already suggested that Hugh could fuck her. She seemed to have a glint in her eye when I made the offer. I was proud that she did not bring the subject up herself. I knew this would complicate our relationship, but I trusted her. She did not ridicule me or try to out me when she found out my secret. I loved where this was going and each layer was more exciting than the last one. The fact that I was complicit in letting Sally see my panties and cock cage was a pretty good indicator that I was becoming more comfortable with our progression. The guys who saw me in panties, stockings and heels had no negative aversion. Dan had even let Chris suck his cock. According to Sally, Chris had not wanted to go that far before. Dan must have been the lover who Sally wanted Chris to suck off.

Around five pm, I was ready to leave for my makeover. I was relieved that Karen had not made it back to the hotel. I messaged her and she replied back. I told her to take her time and get ready. I was on an errand and would be back in plenty of time to go back to Sally's. I pulled on an overcoat as Tammy had instructed. I hailed a cab with my little bag packed.

When I got back to the store, Tammy was waiting with their nail technicians, wig stylist and makeup artist. We discussed the theme for the evening. I was not sure what the eventual theme would be, but I knew that I wanted my wife to get fucked by Hugh's huge cock. I was a little uncertain what my role would be in the copulation, but after seeing Chris clean Dan's cock, I was not the least grossed out. I was not ready to let go of my heterosexuality, but curiosity was playing heavily on my mind. In one way helping my wife enjoy herself was in some way making love to her. When she put me in chastity, it turned out to be part of our new lovemaking ritual. We called it punishment, but we both agreed that nothing was to happen without my consent.

The ladies, or whatever the truly were worked a lovely transformation on me. They put a little cap over my hair and did some of my makeup foundation while another one worked on my nails. I was already hairless thanks to our home laser treatments. We both enjoy the success of that device and as Karen had predicted, it had long since paid for itself.

When they were through, Karl no longer existed. Tammy had fitted me in a gaff panty to smooth my front side since I was to be wearing sexy lingerie to the party. My blond wig made me look like a woman and the makeup was exquisite. It was slightly overstated, but Tammy said that was not unusual for a girls coming out party. She said if you are to go, go all the way. She was surprised herself at how good I looked. The fact that I had great legs was a big bonus. She marveled at how feminine my legs looked in the stockings and heels. She helped me on with my overcoat, but looked at it again.

"Honey," she said, "Why don't you borrow my coat? You can bring it back tomorrow. I don't want you to be seen tonight in anything masculine. We have worked too hard and you look so pretty."

I called Karen and suggested that I meet her at Sally's. I wanted to surprise her when I walked through the door. I was fashionably late and noticed that they were all there when I made my entrance.

To be continued...

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,562 Followers