My Secret Revealed Ch. 07

Story Info
Crossdresser and wife take a quick vacation to the Bahamas.
7.5k words
4.74
37.2k
27

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,567 Followers

Our trip to New York was a definite bookmark in our relationship. We were completely wasted after three straight nights of sex at Sally's apartment. We slept soundly on the plane back home. I know I did and every time I woke up, Karen was asleep also. As I recovered some, I began playing our ordeal back in my own mind. I had not gone to New York to turn myself into a cocksucking, feminized sissy. But that is exactly what happened. Now that we were returning home and back to normal, I began having second thoughts about what had happened.

Karen had squealed with delight when I came into Sally's dressed completely as a woman. She accepted my invitation for Hugh, her former lover, to fuck her. She actually suggested that I be included in the fuck session and quite frankly directed me to suck his cock and place him into her. It was very symbolic that I do that to show my acceptance. Sucking his cock was not something I just submitted to either. I wanted to do it. I knew Karen wanted me to do it, so I did it. The fact that I enjoyed it was what was beginning to bother me a little.

The questions kept coming back. Was I now gay? Bisexual? How would Karen treat me now that she had seen me with a big cock in my mouth? In my own mind, I was still heterosexual. I just enjoyed feeling the nice soft material of lingerie on my cock. At least that is how it started. After Karen discovered my fetish, the lid came off and everything was for the better. I had to sort this last event out however. We still were catching up on our rest the first night back home, so we talked very little.

The next evening, I brought the subject up to Karen. I started by asking her if she and Sally had planned all of the events that went on.

"Not really, Honey. But I did mislead you a little in order to get you to agree to go. I had not shared details with Sally, but I had told her that our sex life was "interesting." That was all it took to get her mind working. I knew Sally was pretty kinky going in and I will have to admit that I had always been intrigued about her hold over men. However I did not model myself after her. I am not that persistent. That is why I have always deferred to your wishes whenever we play our little games. I think that is more fair and respectful. And I do respect you as well as love you very much."

I finally asked, "Now that you have had a chance to think about it, do you think less of me for, uh, you know, uh...?"

"Sucking Hugh's cock?" she asked.

"Well, yeah. I guess there is no other way to put it."

"Oh, my, Karl, of course not. We were on an adventure. It was all my doing. At least the general idea, but I had no idea what would actually happen. You sort of started the ball rolling when you exposed your cock cage to Sally. I was completely surprised. I know you had a few high balls, but you seemed to be in control of yourself and I deduced that you wanted to expand the horizons yourself. Was I wrong?"

"No. No. I guess you are right. But seeing Chris serve Sally was a real turn on for me and everyone seemed to be totally all right with everything that happened. I admit that I was taken up and I felt so, so sexy wearing Sally's stockings, garters and heels. It was like an out of body experience for me. I just worry that after the newness wears off, you will not respect me any longer."

"Look, Karl, you found out a lot about me in New York. I was not completely honest with you, but right at first there was no foundation for us to talk about our former love life. I mean, well, for instance, I have never asked, but have you included any of your former lovers in your crossdressing?"

"No." I stated. "That was a very private thing until after we were married."

"Oh, no, Honey. I would not have intruded. I just saw a chink in your armor at that time. Not really like that. It was I was enjoying the stability and mutual respect that we had for each other. When I found out you liked the panties, it gave me hope that we could spice things up. That's all. Have we been the better for it?"

"Oh, absolutely. I just don't want to lose focus."

"Focus on what, Karl?"

"You know."

"No, I don't know. There are no preconceived notions here. All of the traditional moralizing is just putting up a front. That is why so many of these so called "upstanding citizens" and politicians fall so hard. They work so hard to project an image that other people will buy for some reason. Once we started lowering the curtains, our sex life really took off. I am happy. I think you are."

"Yes, I feel so close to you. I just wanted to make you happy and show you that I relish and love our relationship now. I mean, I never knew what a joy it is to make someone happy. The fact that you are dominant in our sex life thrills me every time I think about it. When I got that makeover, I was just trying to get one step ahead. I saw what a good time we were having and how you and Sally talked about Chris and dominance and so on. I thought that if I could get a step ahead, you would be pleased."

"I was pleased, Honey. I am pleased. I really love what we did in New York. I saw a different side of you. I was turned on by you giving permission for me to fuck Hugh. Your complete makeover was just the signal I needed to enjoy myself. Your role and then your actions were more thrilling than actually fucking him. Well, sort of. My god, isn't his cock marvelous. Watching you service him made me wild. I was barely able to wait until he penetrated me to cum. You saw yourself how good you look all made up. We had been moving toward that moment. I really didn't know it at the time, but your love of panties was only the tip of the iceberg."

She continued, "Do I want a gay or bisexual husband? I don't care about those labels. We had fun. Did you like sucking Hugh's cock for the cocksucking or because you thought you were pleasing me?"

"Oh, absolutely, I wanted to please you."

"So, on your own, you didn't really enjoy it?"

"I didn't say that. It is complicated. Just seeing Chris respond to Sally made me feel warm. I knew from the relaxed nature that accompanied everything and everyone there that you were more than comfortable with everything. It turned me on finding out more about you. I am not jealous that you like big cock. I just loved being able to help you have that experience again. And I can see why you love that big cock. Yes it is magnificent. We should do that again."

"Yes, but not with Hugh, necessarily. I do not love Hugh. If you liked seeing me get royally fucked, we can try it again, but not in a relationship type affair. I just loved everything that happened and I hope we can find suitable individuals to have some other adventures. We can explore other possibilities but I don't want this to be who we are either. I loved seeing Charlotte in New York and I think this is something we can expand on. I mean I hope you are not having any negative thoughts about it. Yes it was different, but it was new and so exciting. Just seeing you with that lovely cock in your mouth was worth the trip. Sally loved it also. She is so happy for me now that I can get some big cock on the side with your approval. Thank you so much, Honey."

My pleasurable feelings were so re-enforced that I never gave it a second thought. What happened was discussed and laid to rest. Karen was so frank. I was moving into an even more subservient role while Karen got to have great sex with a man of her choosing. I would unquestionably support hernwithout reservations. She had exerted her control over Hugh when he misspoke about me giving her to him for sex. I could hardly wait for the next time Charlotte would come out. I now had a good start on all the things it took to make her look presentable.

Once this was all in the open and discussed, we practiced Charlotte's makeup and clothing several times just for fun. On these occasions, Karen had kept me in chastity. One weekend I stayed as Charlotte the whole time. During that time, Karen had sex with my mouth several times a day. She called it "Playing Lesbian Sex".

Two months later we got the perfect opportunity. She was to attend a convention in Miami. She was mostly there to rub shoulders a little. There were numerous workshops for the clientele she served, but not much for Karen to do. We set aside some time for ourselves. She showed up the first day and pressed the flesh. Our plan was to go to the Bahamas during the middle of the convention while the clients were working. Then she would show back up at the last mixer and meet the clients. As far as they would know, she might have been there the whole time. It didn't matter at all and she could just as well not have gone to the convention in the first place.

Once we got off our air shuttle flight, I was to become Charlotte for three days nonstop. I had all of Charlotte's makeup and clothing set aside and ready. For this trip we were going to risk some beach time with Charlotte wearing a one piece backless swim suit. I had purchased some neat realistic vagina panty gaffs. We thought that the attention might turn more to the vaginal lips and less to the slight bulge in the suit. My cock was so restricted in the gaff that virtually no blood could get in to cause an erection. I was super slick with no hair anywhere. I would wear a brunette wig and not get in the water over knee deep. My breast forms fit perfectly and had enough lift after we applied the special adhesive. Karen said that the built in bra of the suit held everything in place and we had created the illusion of some cleavage.

After we arrived in our room, we got dressed for the pool. Karen wore a daring white bikini and high heel sandals. I wore the colored swim suit and flat sandals. We thought this would help because Karen would tower over me more in the contrast. Most people would be looking at her full breasts trying to escape her tiny bikini top. It went very well. We got some sun and had a few drinks. None of the waiters seemed to notice anything about me. I did think that some of the men at the pool noticed my prominent vaginal lips outlined in my swimsuit. Mostly everyone gawked at Karen.

We noticed many beautiful people at the pool. In addition the waiters and waitresses were most outstanding. Our waiter, Kris, looked like a travel brochure model. He was tall, about 6'-3" and fit. He looked to be late twenties and muscular. He talked freely to Karen. I had to be a little more careful. We had not practiced enough on Charlotte's voice to have a conversation. Her white bikini seemed to be to his liking also. At one point Karen asked him about things to do on the island that were not sponsored by the resort. We wanted some out of the way activities. Kris informed us that if you left the resort in a taxi, you could go to town and find plenty of services.

He talked about island scooters, horseback riding, massage, hair braiding, snorkeling and plenty more. He suggested that the resort excursions were guided and had some of the best accommodations, but the uptown people also provided good value. He did caution that you had to be careful to not get hooked into the wrong people or you might get mugged or even worse. Karen expressed an interest but asked him how you went about finding someone who might steer us in the right direction. He looked around to see if anyone was watching, then told us that his cousin was the guy to talk to. He asked us to book a service from the resort first and then he would give us his cousin's phone number.

We went to the concierge and booked a short sightseeing trip for the very next morning. When we got back to the pool, Kris discreetly slipped us the phone number and told us we could catch him that evening at home. He also informed us that his cousin, Andy, had several employees who would give you a private guide for the day or half day. He suggested that this was a sure fire service that would keep you out of harm's way.

We called Andy that evening and he agreed to meet us the following afternoon after our trip. We saw all the tourist stuff the next morning. Karen and I both dressed in shorts and conservative tops. We wore comfortable sandals and straw hats. We looked just like two girlfriends on vacation. My makeup was a little more elaborate than hers for good reason. I got through the morning by answering questions with quick words and body language. We were on guard to see if anyone was suspicious. There were a couple of families on the trip and they were pretty much in their own world. Our interaction was minimal but cordial.

After a brief rest, we caught a cab into town and met Andy. He was mid-thirties, maybe, but shared Kris' good looks. He wore loose shorts and a tank top. His skin was also shiny ebony black. He looked like he took very good care of himself and his rich toned skin was extremely attractive. We loved the Bahamian accents and enjoyed listening to his sales pitch. As we got further into his orientation he picked up that we were not the ocean surf and swimming tourists. He suggested that we might want to try his private guide service if we were more interested in night life. It did not take long to set that up. He offered his cousin Bette. He said she was perky, smart and well-schooled in island intelligence. We agreed to meet her by way of a special taxi driver who would pick us up at the resort around seven that evening. We were ready in time. Charlotte was made up and dressed as sexy as we could risk. Karen wore a hot looking sundress with high heels. The taxi arrived driven by a pleasant forty something man named Daniel. He was about six feet tall and had a middle age man's body. Not fat, but more normal.

As we drove, he began asking us about our evening plans. "I will take you wherever you want to go. My niece, Bette, is the hottest guide on the island, but the quickest with the tongue in case anyone want to bother you. You safe and happy with us, Ladies."

We were soon to see what he was talking about. As we drove up to the storefront, a beautiful young woman hopped into the front seat with Daniel. She gave him a kiss on the cheek and turned to greet us. "Andy told me that you ladies are interested in the night life and sounds of the islands. Anywhere in particular you want to go?"

Karen told her to surprise us. As we rode, she partially faced us and began reading our every movement with fascinating hazel eyes. She had the complexion of light caramel and an intelligent way about her. We made her as an island girl who had been to school in the states. After some conversation, she told us she thought we might like certain out of the way club that not many tourists knew about.

"There are many tourists there and some find the place and come back on their own, but most people could never stumble upon it."

When we arrived at the place, we went into a rather unspectacular front that opened up into a really nice lounge area. It appeared that the rather mundane façade was there on purpose to keep curiosity down. The crowd was just starting to arrive. Bette told us to have some drinks and enjoy the sights. She was going in the back to greet another relative. We started to get the picture that most islanders considered themselves to be related.

As we sat down and ordered, we noticed that the clientele included numerous interesting groups and couples. There were several guys hanging out together and quite a few single ladies. Some very good looking somewhat forties looking white women sat at tables with stunningly attractive black men appearing to be in their early twenties. Karen and I looked at each other and wondered what type of club it might be. As more of the evening crowd began to arrive, we noticed some ladies who appeared to be more overly made up than my alter ego, Charlotte. Karen and I both recognize that I was not the only "special lady" in the club. In fact we picked out about five ladies who we could tell were just like me and suspected that there were more who had the amazing talent to go undetected. I envied those girls who could pass without trying very hard. I was so excited to be "Charlotte" again that I felt a tingle under my gaff. It was tight enough to keep my cock tucked forever if necessary, but I did feel some arousal.

Bette came back out and asked us if everything was okay so far.

"Great." Karen answered. "Looks like we got here just in time."

"Oh, yes. Nightlife goes on all day in the islands if you know where to go. This place won't wind down until tomorrow morning around nine. The party crowd is serious and some won't come in until after the traditional clubs close."

"Is this not a traditional club, then?" Karen asked.

Bette smiled and asked, "Are you girls a traditional couple?"

I did not know whether to take offense or give her credit for her perception. Then again, I was worried that my confidence was misplaced. Karen smiled knowingly and said, "I see your point."

Bette looked at me and told me, "There is no need to worry, Charlotte; I just wanted to get you girls in a comfortable place. And by the way you look great. Most people would not know your little secret and in here, no one cares anyway. Anything goes here. There are no questions and certainly no rowdy rastas to make anyone feel bad. Look around. I'm sure you have. You know exactly what couples are doing her. I don't know exactly what you are looking for, if anything in particular, but you are definitely looking for something special on your vacation. That is what we do her. Facilitate your fondest wish. So don't feel uncomfortable asking me for anything. I have some boyfriends and some girlfriends in here already this evening. I will help you make some acquaintances or feel free to mingle. I will be around myself; you don't need babysitting, but do not let anyone talk you into leaving with them. On site accommodations are nice and plentiful."

With those instructions, Bette left us for a while. I asked Karen, "Do I look that obvious?"

"Of course not, Charlotte. Bette is a tour guide and she realized that we were non-traditional. She probably figured it out from our body language. She even said you look great. Why don't you relax and have a good time. All this self-doubt will cut into our pleasure. From the looks of it our pleasure is sure to be fulfilled. Look at all these well to do ladies hanging out with the island men. And young men at that. You think we could handle one of the local guys, Charlotte?"

Of course she was right. As I watched, some of the interracial couples started disappearing into the rear entrance of the club. I could imagine what was about to happen. Karen seemed to be ready to pounce on any good looking black man. We remembered what Bette had told us and Karen walked over to where she was sitting and appeared to be asking something. When she came back to our table, she was smiling a wicked smile.

"What are you smiling at, Honey?" I asked.

"I think we will see. Don't get antsy. Go talk to some of the "girls" and relax for a while."

I thought about it and decided to mingle. As I made my way through the club, I encountered some of the "ladies" like myself. They were all warm and very friendly. We carefully checked each other out, trying to be casual. I was particularly interested in seeing if their makeup techniques might be a little different or superior to what I was wearing. A lovely brunette, Annette, had a very soft girly body with plenty of curves. I was interested in what special formulas she had. She shared with me eagerly. Many of these women use female hormones, but Annette said that it was a combination of facial surgery, natural supplements, implants and practice that set her apart. The avoidance of estrogen was her desire because her significant other just loved her eight inch cock. She told me that she was a little more limited on her wardrobe than some because of her cock. I told her about my vagina gaff.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,567 Followers
12