My Secretary

Story Info
A boss and his secretary having fun but who's in charge.
879 words
3.78
21k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're sitting in my lap like a boss and his secretary. You dressed professionally in heels and a short skirt. I'm in a nice suit and tie. You're sitting across my lap, legs crossed, leaning in to kiss me. I'm sitting there running one hand up and down your back, the other along your legs trying to get under your skirt and between your legs.

Then the phone rings, and being a good secretary, you turn to the desk and answer the phone. As you turn, you grind your ass into my lap.

After screening the call, you give me the phone and stand up so I can reach my desk and make notes. You start to move away, but I grab your arm and look into your eyes, and when I know you are paying attention, I look at the ground next to me, and you kneel. I take your hand and put it on my cock, which you made hard by rubbing your ass against it

I continue to talk on the phone as if nothing is going on. You pull my cock from my paints and take it in your mouth. At that moment, as you take me in your mouth, my voice slightly stumbles. You hear it and smile, knowing you are pleasing me.

You decide to be naughty and suck just the tip to try and distract me. It works because I stumble again, but quickly recover. I put my hand on the back of your head and push you down on my cock so you can't do that again.

I get off the phone and you raise your head and smile at me playfully and seductively and say, "Is there anything else, Sir?"

I stand and pull you up with me, and grab you around your waist, and pull you close and kiss you. Just as you start to melt, I end the kiss and turn you around to face my desk. I grab the back of your neck with one hand, and lean in and tell you "you have been a naughty girl." I push you down and bend you over the desk and pull your skirt up to expose your lovely ass. I move in close, and you feel my cock brush your ass, and you anticipate feeling it inside you. You are brought back to the moment when I slap your ass hard, then again.

I ask you sternly, "Do you know why you deserved that?" You say "Yes Sir, for teasing you." My only response is "Good girl." I grab your ass cheeks and spread them apart and slide into your already dripping pussy.

Now that I'm inside you, I grab your hips to hold you in place so I can use you for my pleasure.

As I fuck you, I hear you moaning and that makes me smile and fuck you harder. I love to hear you moan.

I know you are enjoying yourself because I can feel how wet you are getting.

I feel your pussy contract around my cock as you cum, and it feels so good, but it makes it hard to slide in and out of you. I stay still until your pussy releases my cock enough so I can start fucking you again.

I start again, but it isn't long before you are cumming again. Your pussy clamps down harder this time. It feels so good, and I can feel your pussy pulsing as if you are trying to milk my cock.

It's almost more than I can take. I can feel my cum rising. As soon as you release me, I start fucking you hard. I can't hold back any longer, and I don't want to.

You start to cum again, and I feel your pussy clamp down around me, and I start to cum with you releasing my cream inside you.

Three...four strong jets flow from me to you. We both can't move, we stand there frozen, lost in our lust.

My head clears first as my cock slides from your pussy. I fall back into my chair and just sit there and stare at your ass and pussy. Then I see it, our cum dripping from your pussy down your legs. I reach between your legs and scoop some up on my fingers.

I pull down your skirt and tell you to sit back in my lap. You do as you're told and you start to lean in to kiss me. I hold up my hand, the one covered in our cum, and place my fingers to your mouth and without having to tell you to, you open your mouth and lick and suck my fingers clean.

When you have gotten it all, I take my hand away from your mouth and pull you to me and kiss you deeply. You taste so good.

There is a knock at the door, you stand up and straighten yourself up. When you are done you look at me and say "that must be your one o'clock". I stand up to answer the door but you stop me quickly to put my cock back in my pants and straighten me up.

You push me in my chair and say you'll get the door...