My Senior Year and Lover

Story Info
Harry the Brother-in-Love.
1.7k words
4.15
36.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nancy73
nancy73
2 Followers

I can remember sitting in my 2nd period class back in the early nineties during my senior year. My best friend, and confidant, Paula sat right across from me in trig class. Paula was always a nervous wreck over the littlest things. She'd cross her index finger over her neatly trimmed eyebrow. She'd sigh occasionally and tug at her scraggly light brown hair. Her lips would purse and I just knew her mind was wandering a thousand miles a minute. I could always tell she was nervous; after all, she had been my best friend all throughout high school. Paula always got like that. This was her routine every time we had a test, or an exam. I, myself always had a different routine. And, the thought of it always got me going about the same time. When Paula would be shaking her left leg uncontrollable, I would be mentally lost with the idea of having my boyfriend sucking and fucking my pussy during lunch period. I always anticipated these feelings about a half-hour before the lunch bell rung.

My boyfriend was cute. He was tall and stocky. He had all of the makings of an awesome lover. He always combed his straight black hair - neatly. When I ran my fingers through his locks it felt so lustrous and thick. Whenever he saw me, his full lips would beam and crack with a gorgeous smile. His brown almond-shaped eyes would always mesmerize me. He had an oval face with a healthy golden-brown tint. His six-foot athletic frame looked appalling in his smartly dressed shirt and Levi's. His deep voice resounded when he whispered sweet things in my ears. I always loved hearing him talk. Sometimes, I would call him up during the day, just to hear his voice. He would make me so excited. I use to love it when he'd inquire what I was doing. Or, what am I going to do? But, it was the question I'd always love to hear, "Can you come over for a while?" Yes, I was madly in love with him.

Unfortunately, there was a more sinister side to this first-time relationship that I am narrating. What could be more sinister than a high school senior at the time? For starters, I knew my lover well. He was my secret lover in fact. I did not tell my parents, my best friend, or my sister. Some days, I would call him up from school and ask if he could pick me up to do lunch, literally speaking; I knew that he would be waiting patiently in his red sports car just outside the students' parking lot. I would just love it when he would wait for me. I kind of liked the idea that most of the other girls in my class were a little jealous of me. Maybe, just maybe, it was because he was a little older than me, or was it?

The process Harry and I shared was like an unspoken set of actions. Like clockwork, I would climb in the bucket seat, buckle myself in, and catch a whiff of the coconut air freshener. He would ask me how my morning went, whilst holding my hand at the same time. I'd smile at him. We'd take the drive to the east side of town where his apartment was nestled in upper-class suburbia. Harry would park the car under the carport and we'd both exit, suspiciously. He was always consciousness about the neighbors and I'd be looking out for others, among other things. Harry would walk fast and open the apartment door. As soon as we entered, he wouldn't hesitate to take my clothes off. I'd always allowed him. My heart would begin to plummet into frenzy. My blood would begin to boil. My blond hairs all over my body would stand from sheer excitement. Harry followed my actions as my jeans, and shirt fell to the floor. I'd beam and lead my prince to the queen sized bed.

I would always surrender my body into his arms; almost always, I would greet his thick lips with mine. I'd drop his underwear and would grasp and take hold of his huge-thick member. His huge cock was nested perfectly among his bushy pubis. For the time being, he was mine -- all mine. I never told Harry -no. He had his way with me, and my body, in whatever way he wanted. Harry would unsnap my lacy bra and allow my creamy white breast be released from their captors. Almost on all occasions, his teeth would remove my bikinis. As soon as we hit the bed I would lie on the bed and he'd gently put his index finger on my clit and give a twirl or two. At the same time, my hands were tugging and pulling on his bronzed rock hard member. I always thought it was my job to keep him hard as a rock. Before my eyes, he'd be nibbling on my tiny aureoles and within a moments notice; he would create a snail trail down to my thighs.

Lying stark naked on my back, I'd find myself staring up at Harry's body and the ceiling. I would position myself to keep my legs closed and move my thighs toward my chest. Harry would put his hands in between my thighs and open my legs wide. In return, I'd pull Harry's head down to my crotch. His hair would smell marvelous, and I'd breathe in deeply for a moment before bringing my thumbs to my pussy. Slowly, I peeled my lips revealing my clit for this handsome lover. He was very stimulating. Harry would swipe at my rosebud with the tip of his tongue. It was always quivering. I'd always shudder and emit the moans and groans as silently as I could. His shadowy five-o'clock facial hair would tickle my inner lips. Curiously, I'd begin to watch him. I loved gazing down looking over my heart-shaped pubic hairs while Harry did his thing.

For the first few months, I kept thinking about someone walking in the apartment the entire time. Or, I was scared of missing my next class because we'd loose all track of time. But, I put all thoughts of that strangeness out of my mind and concentrated on being fucked. After a few months went by, I was totally falling in love with Harry.

After Harry's marvelous tongue job, he'd grabbed my ass hard. In a matter of moments, he raised up kneeling above me. He'd grabbed the back of my ankles. Harry loved my ankles wrapped around his neck. I wouldn't hesitant. I'd close my eyes and could feel the tip of his cock at the base of my wanting pussy. My mission was to allow him to bury his full mast in my love canal. Within moments, his cock was shoved into the deepest reaches of my pussy; I tried to thrust toward him every chance I could. His weight pinned me down. I didn't care. I was thrilled with the feeling of the vibrations of his balls hitting my ass. I almost came while he was grunting and shoving his thick manhood into the deepest part of my tight pussy. His thick cock would pound my little hole. My pussy was being stretch to a point where I'd never thought it could be.

Harry began sawing in and out of my pussy, his breathing grew heavier and heavier. He'd fuck me harder and harder. With each thrust of his cock, he'd push deeper and deeper in me. My breasts would feel heavier due to the wild bouncing, I guessed. His skillful fucking made me come instantly and simultaneously.

I gasped with every flow. My juices were boiling. Every lurch and thrust lubricated the natural toys. The feeling is indescribable. In a way, it was like flowing down a river and my body rushing over the edge of a waterfall. The waterfall was compared to my orgasmic rush.

Harry would continue to drive me crazy with his cock. He especially liked pulling it out and teasing me by rubbing his bulb against my clit. He would slam it back into me hard and fast. I could feel all of his length, his thickness, and his texture.

I loved it and I knew Harry liked it. He would even ask me to talk dirty to him. His fingers dug into my ankles. I knew he was close, too. I hugged him tightly, feeling every inch of his steel cock twitching inside of me.

On every occasion, Harry would roll me on top of him and I'd fuck him. I thought we only fucked for half-an-hour or so. But, Harry looked at the clock and said, "I better get you back to school."

I opened my eyes. Harry's chest would get nice and rosy. His teeth would clench. I'd quiver and moan and let go. Instead of several orgasms as it was in the beginning, I was training my body to endure one endless erotic rush. My juices would flow around his shaft; my pussy was starting to become sensitive that I needed to be fucked on a daily basis. I closed my eyes and grabbed his ass, pinching him, and allowing him to cum in my cunt.

He would say a second time "we got to get you back to school."

I would thank him by spanking him lightly. We'd lie there for a several minutes before getting dressed!

We'd both dress fast and I knew deep in my mind that I had to be back at school. That was our usual routine. Sometimes, I'd never make it back too school. But as always, Harry fumbled for his pants, I'd grip his cock and look up at him and say, "Thanks for the good time - babe."

Harry always looked down and gave me a passionate kiss. He'd always say, "We'll have to do tomorrow sis'."

This love story continued on for several years. We never got caught. Like I said, I had a real enjoyable time with Harry. We'd fuck every chance we could. Sometimes, he'd send my sister out while I'd spend the night. We'd sneak in quickies whenever, wherever, however possible! Those are saved for another story. That was, and still remains the other sinister side of my first sexual encounter. Harry remained my best brother-in-law until I got married.

nancy73
nancy73
2 Followers