My Senior Year Experience Ch. 01

Story Info
Jon meets a girl in senior year at High School.
2k words
4.03
23.2k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please Note: All Characters in this story, whether involved in sexual activity or not, are at least 18 years of age. Enjoy!

*****

I walked to my first day of Senior year. I was sweating, but boy was I ready to be start fresh. It wasn't that I was straight up dumb or the most un-athletic kid, but I was a pretty awkward kid with a pretty narrow group of friends. I'd always dreamt of the day where I'd get promoted to senior year. The parties, the senior privilege , and the easy-going girls. My life was about to change, or so I hoped. My stout 5'11" figure, and a slightly built 170 pounds to my body made me at least a little more confident with my ability to make more friends at this year, but, in the end, who would really know?

While I was entering the building, I saw my best friend: Luke. A pretty short guy, only reaching 5'5", but he was there through the good and the bad with me. The most athletic kid in our group, he played varsity tennis and backup shooting guard on our basketball team last year. "Yo, J! Whaddup my man!" (He called me J, as my real name was Jon). I approached him. "What's goin' on Luke? You ready for this shit?" "Hell yeah my man, boutta dive into to senior year." After that we parted ways and I started heading to my first class: AP Calc.

However, on my way to class, I lost my mind. This absolutely gorgeous girl is walking by me. 5'6", a blonde with a perfect smile, an ass shaped almost perfectly, and about 34C cups that looked perfect on her. She was wearing a black skin tight t-shirt and a short pink skirt. I couldn't believe she was walking alone, so I approached her.

"Hey, I'm Jon. I've never seen you here before, you must be new. What's your name?"

"Oh, I'm Amanda. Yeah, I just transferred here from a Catholic school, I couldn't really take being with just the girls anymore."

"Don't worry, since it's the start of my senior year, my head's in the clouds also. What grade are you in?"

"I'm a senior, it's awesome that I actually got to meet someone finally. Wanna walk with me to my class? I've got AP Stats.

"I've got AP Calc, which is on the other side of the building. Damn, I was hoping we were together..."

"Don't worry, I'll see you later." She left after that, but not before giving a wink to me out of her hazel eye. I'd felt so successful then, senior was already giving me the new start that I needed, and I already felt myself getting hard. Watching her skirt bounce up and down as she left was one of the best sights I'd ever seen, and I hid my approaching boner with my heavy book bag.

AP Calc went well, but I could only think about Amanda during all of class. "What's she doing now? Is she into me? Can we hookup?" I thought to myself. Class dragged on for what seemed like hours. As well did the approaching classes of English, Honors Robotics, and AP Economics. But it all changed once I came into lunch.

I walked into the lunchroom, and I sat down by myself. My friends all had 8° lunch (we'd discussed schedules before school a couple weeks ago), so I was left alone. However, I looked up and saw Amanda sitting by herself, eating a turkey sandwich. I grabbed my stuff and proceeded to move over to her.

"Hey Amanda, how's your first day going?"

"Oh, hey Jon. It's going okay, I guess, I've sorta had something on my mind all day."

"I know that feeling. Class has been dragging on for hours and my head has been all over the place today. What classes do you have the rest of the day?"

"I've got AP Psych, Orchestra, and a Study Hall in the gym. How about you?"

"Awesome! I've got Ceramics first, but then I've got Orchestra and the Study Hall with you. Mind if we sit together during Study Hall? The Orchestra teacher is a fucking witch so we definitely can't sit together then."

She giggled. Her giggle was so cute by itself. High-pitched, sensitive, and it made me think about her. "Yeah, I think that'd be fun, Jon. Right now though I've gotta finish transferring my credits from my old school, so I'll talk to you later."

"Alright, sounds cool. See ya!"

She bent down to pick up her book bag and I could see straight up her pink skirt. She was wearing pink panties to match her skirt, and her ass cheeks looked extremely defined. I was basically panting, and I had to force myself to not grab it. I got hard again and I tucked it into my boxers in order to not expose it. Although my penis wasn't extremely large (6.5" when hard), it felt like I was the hardest I'd ever been. I couldn't wait until study hall.

Ceramics flew by and I finally saw her next in Orchestra. She was sitting in the corner by herself, and she saw me staring at her. She flipped her hair back and waved at me. I waved back and I felt like I was in love. Amanda was quite possibly the hottest girl in the grade, and, for a guy who'd never kissed anyone before, I was imagining some crazy stuff. I was sitting next to Luke, and he noticed her. "J, I think that chick is into you bruh. Go for it if you can, my man." I adhered to his advice and decided to make a move next period in study hall.

I walked down to study hall and took my seat next to the already-sitting Amanda. "Amanda, there's no teacher for a Study Hall in the Gym. You wanna go outside?"

"Sure, Jon. That sounds great. It's a nice day out and I think it'd be cool if I could get to know the campus more."

We proceeded to the top of the hill of the football field. "Amanda, I've gotta confess something. The thing that I've been thinking of all day is you. I think you're really hot and I hope we can become good friends"

"And I've been thinking of you too, Jon. Back at my old school, there weren't any guys, and this is the first time that I've really had interaction with a guy. I think that you're super sweet and you're an awesome dude." She put her head on my shoulder after that.

I proceeded to put my arm around her and stared into her eyes. Her eyes looked right back at mine and I'd felt this feeling that I'd never felt before. I leaned in closer and closer to her and our lips finally made contact. Her lips felt smooth and I could feel my dick getting harder by the second. Her tongue and mine were interlocked and she was hugging me. Her left hand was on my knee but she was moving it up. It moved toward my upper thigh and then she felt my bulge. She giggled again and I got even harder.

I slipped off her shirt and it revealed a pink bra with a back that was partially see-through. I felt her boobs, but she slipped off the bra and asked me to try now. I began squeezing her breasts, and i moved my lips from her mouth to her nipples. I sucked around her nipples and she moaned. Her nipples were soft, and her boobs were perfectly curved. The 34C breasts were perfect to the touch and extremely soft.

"Come on, Jon. You're fully clothed! Lemme get your shorts off." I didn't respond since my mouth was still on her left breast, so she slipped off my athletic shorts to reveal my gray boxer briefs. She struggled to get those off, but when she finally did, my fully erect 6.5" cock was revealed.

"Wow. This is the first time I've ever seen something like that. Can I feel it?"

Of course I obliged and proceeded to move her hand to my penis. She stroked back and forth until my penis started twitching. 'I'm gonna lose it' I thought, and I came all over her hand. She wiped it off on her skirt, and laughed.

"Jon, this is just the start. Don't go wasting yourself."

"I'm sorry Amanda, you're just so hot. You can keep going."

She then proceeded to move my dick into her mouth. Moving it back and forth and back and forth inside her mouth made me moan with pleasure. I began to feel my dick twitching again and told her to stop, as I didn't want to waste all my cum.

I reached for her skirt and dragged them down. I licked the area where her crotch was on her pink panties and she started to moan and scream.

"Come on Jon!! Please take off the panties, I need something! I'm too wet for you to just fool around!"

With that, I pulled off her panties. I put my tongue around her clit and started to lick it. I moved closer and closer until my tongue was totally in her and I started fingering her at the same time. She was moaning in pleasure the whole time as my tongue moved in and out of her body. "Yes, Jon, yes!!" She squirted all over my face in about 45 seconds. I then took my face away from her pussy and put my index finger into her body. Moving it back and forth in a rapid motion, I could see her whole body bouncing up and down. Her breasts were bouncing up and down and I grabbed her right one with my remaining hand. She was screaming at me "keep going, this feels so good!". I moved even faster and watched and felt her tits jiggle all over. She finally squirted again and then made out with me while I was squeezing her boobs still. I thought this was the hottest thing yet and I turned her over on her stomach.

I squeezed her butt and she giggled again. I then moved closer to her and moved my dick into her clit and moved my hands to her breasts. I squeezed her boobs and started moving vigorously back and forth. My penis was entering and leaving her body and she was screaming with pleasure. The feeling was indescribable. My penis was extremely hard and her pussy was very, very tight. I moved in and out as her shouts picked up volume. She squirted over my dick while it was entered in her and I kept moving back and forth. The feeling of me inside of her was so great and it forced me to move faster and faster. The walls of her pussy were soaked with her squirts and she was still going. I felt my dick start to twitch again and told her I was about to cum.

"Jon, move your dick to my titties, you can finish while we tittyfuck."

And with that, I moved my dick to her boobs and pushed them together even more. Her cleavage looked so nice and I put my dick right there. I moved up and down for about 30 seconds until I knew I was gonna cum in 5 seconds. I pulled out of her tits and had her sit up on her knees. She jacked me off and I came for almost 2 minutes straight. I was breathing hard while I came all over her tits and her mouth. I fell onto my back and watched her suck up my semen which she'd produced by fucking me so nice. She sat on my face and I proceeded to eat her out until she squirted all over my body. She was moaning and screaming hard now and we were both on our backs now. Both naked, she put her head on my shoulder and we laid there ,on the school grounds, looking at the sky for 15 minutes while we caught our breaths.

Finally, once we were all caught up, she noticed the time: 2:40. School was over.

"Jon, wanna come back to my house now?"