My Senior Year Experience Ch. 02

Story Info
Jon's relationship with Amanda escalates even more.
3.1k words
4.39
13.7k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please Note: All Characters in this story, whether involved in sexual activity or not, are at least 18 years of age. Enjoy!

*****

WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED.

Reality just set itself in: I met this chick, made out with her, and fucked her within the first six hours we'd met. Not only did I break out of my social barrier of awkwardness, but I also got my first kiss AND lost my virginity.

Boy, am I excited for senior year

Right now I'm walking back with her to her house, still staring at her luscious breasts: once naked but now fully covered in a sweatshirt that she'd pulled out of her backpack. It was a sweatshirt from her old school.

In an attempt to make small talk, I blurted out, "Looks like you need some new school spirit wear." She giggled again. 'That shit is so fucking cute, oh my god' I thought.

"Yeah, aside from all the girls there, I loved the school. I had so much school spirit, I played on the soccer team and was a cheerleader for the girls basketball team. How about you, Jon? Do you play any sports?"

"I major in NBA 2k15, if that's a question that you're asking." This statement was followed by, none other than, a giggle. "Sports really aren't my thing right now. I might end up playing soccer, but I don't know much more than that"

"I think you should totally play sports. You make some really good friends and I'd love to come and watch you play..."

"You know what, Amanda? I'll think about it, just for you"

"You're so sweet, Jon, honestly. No one I've ever met is just like you, and I've only known you for such a short time." She kissed me slowly on the cheek. My boner started to rise, but only for a little. 'Save yourself, you never know what could possibly be coming at her house' I thought. I cooperated with my advice, and didn't make any further advances.

"By the way, wait until you see my house. I'm sure we'll have PLENTY of fun in there." This was followed by a wink, and I couldn't even imagine what possibly could happen that didn't happen already. Although I wasn't able to picture anything, the idea of more got me extremely aroused.

We walked for a couple more minutes and we reached her house. I looked up and I couldn't believe my eyes. Her house was fucking enormous. Like, I'm not talking any of that regular-ass house shit. I'm talking a fucking mansion. We're talking outdoor pool, pillars in the front like the White House, statues, two driveways, a fully equipped basketball court, and a running track around the perimeter of Amanda's property. I was left speechless, for a lack of better words.

We headed inside and we turned to the left. Out of the corner of my eye I could see a chandelier hanging from the ceiling, but we were headed into the other direction. I then saw a line above us.

"Amanda, what's that?"

"Follow me, Jon, trust me."

She sat down on her ass and reached up for a cord. Watching it from the back was disappointing, as I couldn't really see the bounce of her ass or up her pink skirt, but I did realize that it was a zipline that took us around the house. To be completely honest, I thought that the zipline was also pretty raw, and that sorta made up for my disappointment.

We reached her basement and I saw this set up of about five TV's sitting in front of us with a huge bean-bag chair facing those. I saw a cable box connected to each, and also an XBOX 360 with a kinect. This gave me two thoughts: 1. What purpose did the XBOX serve? and 2. How could she afford this?

"Amanda, do you have any brothers?" I assumed that the Xbox was her brothers, since I couldn't think of a plausible reason for her to have it.

"Only a cousin that lives with me, but she's a girl. Why do you ask?"

"I don't know, I was sorta wondering about the Xbox..."

"Oh, don't worry about that. Back at my old school we were assigned a project on electronic advancements, and I was assigned to study the Xbox. I've got a couple games if you wanna play, but I suck..."

"Don't worry, I'll teach you." I looked down at the five boxes she had lying on the floor: She had a copy of a Call of Duty, GTA IV, MLB 2k12, Sonic Unleashed, and a copy of Madden 25. I put in the Madden 25 disc and sat down and put it on the big screen.

"Hang on Jon, I'm gonna go and get changed. You go ahead and play a game without me."

"You sure? I don't want you to be lonely."

"Yeah, trust me. You have fun and I'll be down in like 15 minutes. I'm gonna check on my cousin."

I proceeded to play a game against the CPU. I played for a while, and saw her come back down. I didn't look back at her until the game was over, and I saw her wearing a white tank top and neon yellow panties. I could also see through her shirt that she changed out of her pink bra to a neon yellow sports bra. I felt my dick begin to get harder and harder as it grew out of it's small, non-erect state.

"Come on, let's play!" I was pretty disappointed that we weren't gonna do anything, but I saw she'd already picked her team: The San Francisco 49ers. I then picked the Seattle Seahawks, because I made a joke in my head about how I wanted her to Seattle See-my-cock. We played for a little, but I had to pause her halfway through the game.

"Amanda, how do you afford all this. Is your family rich?"

"Well, my dad was in the army, and my mom worked on Wall Street. A while back, she made some really good investments and she made a lot of money."

"Wow, I hope I get to meet them."

After that, she broke down. Her upper lip started twitching, and she then began to sob. The tears were running down her cheek onto the bean-bag chair, and she managed to blurt out, "My dad died in Iraq, and my mom lost her mental state after that, she's in a hospital." She put her head on my shoulder and I hugged her. I couldn't stand to see this way, and my heart dropped down. I'd felt like an ass for asking it, and now I had to find out about her cousin who she was living with.

The crying died down after 15 minutes or so, but her head was still on my shoulder. "So Amanda, tell me about your cousin."

"Oh, Sarah? Yeah she's my age. Off my mom's side, her parents were sorta fucked up. She moved over here with us, and now it's just the two of us. I'm sure you'll see her around." Another girl related to her at the same age? I couldn't even imagine what she looked like. I basically made a carbon copy of her in my head and pictured Sarah as the same person.

"So Jon, wanna see the rest of my basement?"

"Sure Amanda, you've gotta have some cool things down here."

She walked me around. I saw an indoor pool there, and hoped we would stop. I would've loved to skinny-dip with her and see her breasts for the second time that day. However, my dream would not come true. We continued on and approached a minibar.

"This minibar is fully stocked still, but I've never drank." She bent down to open it up, and her ass in her new neon panties was extremely perfectly curved. I couldn't help myself: I slapped it as hard as I could. I heard a loud smack, but it was only followed by a giggle.

"Jon, not in here. The presence of the alcohol scares me."

"Ok, Amanda, but your butt just looks so defined looking down on it." She giggled again and closed the fridge.

We then walked into the third room, which was a tennis court.

"You wanna play, Jon?" She bent down to pick up a tennis ball and I saw her cleavage right in my face. 'Wow, just about three hours ago, I tittyfucked her.' And her titties looked even more perfect in this sports bra, but not as impressive as her ass. I then remembered her question.

"No thanks, I'm not great at tennis."

"Well maybe you're good at this next sport."

We walked back into the room that contained the TV's and walked to the far left corner. We approached a ping-pong table with a paddle on each side. Ping-pong, on the other hand, was a strong suit of mine." I was still wearing my T-shirt and shorts from school that day, so I was still mobile enough to hit the ball, though not as mobile as the half-naked her.

She picked up the ball and served it. I hit it back, but when she went to swing at it, all I could see was her titties jiggling up and down. The ball went straight past my face and the score was 1-0. This happened for the next three serves again, and her titties jiggled again and again. My boner began to rise, but I tucked it into my shorts. The score was 4-0, and she noticed something was up.

"Jon, are you alright? You haven't really been focused this game."

"Yeah, but come on, Amanda, you're basically giving yourself away to me. Your boobs just look so great in that shirt, and now that you keep moving, they keep jiggling." I untucked my boner and she visibly noticed it.

She came over to my side. "Really, Jon? You just came twice like 3 hours ago, how are you hard again?

"Sorry, Amanda. I just think that you are the hottest girl I've ever met, and around myself, I can't handle you." She was next to me now, and I put my right hand on her right asscheek and squeezed hard. She giggled again.

"Jon, you're driving me crazy." And she pushed me onto the ping pong table. I was lying down, my hands to my side, and my dick at about 4.5 inches. She put her hand on my fully clothed crotch and began to stroke it. She was teasing my, and I just needed to cum again.

She pulled off my shorts to reveal my silver boxer briefs again and put her hand in the boxer hole. She pulled out my penis, which was now at 6 inches. She pulled off the tank top and was now in a matching neon yellow set of a sports bra and panties. She slid her hand up and down my chest and kissed my neck, and then I turned my head. I put my lips back up to hers and we started to make out. My dick was finally at it's peak and she felt me flinch once it reached that point. She unlocked her lips and looked at me in the eyes.

She slid her hands back down my chest and put the head of my penis into her mouth. She (now also on the ping-pong table) moved her head up and down, making my penis go in and out of her mouth. She put three fingers at the base of my dick and rubbed them: back and forth, back and forth. When the penis wasn't in her mouth, it was getting rubbed by her fingers. Her other hand started playing with my testicles, which were now resting on top of her boobs (which were noticeably bigger than early). My testicles were hitting the top of her boobs and were being played with, and I felt my dick twitch.

"I'm gonna cum, get ready." The pleasure ensued my whole body as I felt the cum rising. She kept moving her head and my cock exploded. I jizzed and filled up her entire mouth until she swallowed my cum. My body felt limp, but my penis was still pretty hard. She slid off the sports bra and panties and told me to lie back. I had no other option, as that orgasm forced me still like a rock. She stood up on the ping-pong table, completely naked. I managed the power to slap her ass, and it felt extremely good. It brought dick back to its fully erect state. She giggled and stood right over my penis. She sat down on my lower chest (her ass felt so good against my naked body) and scooted up. She squatted and sat her pussy right upon my dick. She was moving up and down on the penis while my arms on the side were feeling her ass as she bounced up and down.

She began to moan at the same rate at which I moaned and, although there was no squirt, I could feel her pussy quiver as she orgasmed while I was inside of her. She kept riding my dick though, but then slowed down.

"Jon, I think I hear something."

"Don't worry, Amanda, that's just your imagination."

"You're probably right, I'll keep going." She began to ride with intensity again, and her ass against my hands felt amazing. She was moaning again as well was I. Her up and down rapid motions continued and I felt my dick begin to move back and forth. I gave myself three minutes before I knew I would cum, but soon after, my dick twitched. I knew I was about to cum, but I didn't want her to stop.

"OH MY GOD!!" screamed an unknown noise.

Amanda looked behind her, but kept riding. When she looked back and I saw her boobs, I came inside of her for the first time. The cum oozed out of her and it covered my own dick, but it felt so intensely good that I straight up didn't care. But Amanda quickly got off my dick.

"Oh my god, Sarah! I'm so sorry you had to see that!" She didn't make any attempt to cover her body parts, but she threw her neon panties over my cock.

I looked back at Sarah. She didn't look nearly as good as Amanda, but she was stilly a pretty attractive girl. A very short girl of 5'2, she had blonde, curly hair with very small breasts: 32A. She was wearing a neon sweatshirt that matched Amanda's panties and bra, and yoga pants. Contradicting her boobs, her ass was perfect. It fit her body extremely well, and made up for everything she missed up top.

"Amanda, I didn't know you had company over!! Were you just fucking that guy?!?

Looking ashamed, she responded, "Yes, I was. His name's Jon, but he's really nice and I'm into him."

"How did you know what to do? You and I have only practiced kissing so far?"

"It felt natural, I let his dick lead and whatever he did, I followed. It felt so good, trust me."

"I trust you Amanda, thanks for telling the truth." They hugged, and I wish at that point that Sarah would've been naked as well as Amanda. I craved to have her petite body and Amanda's developed body at the same time.

"Well, I guess this is as good as a time as ever. Jon, meet Sarah, Sarah, meet Jon."

"Hey Jon, heard you were having sex with my cousin."

"Hey Sarah, heard you were making out with Amanda."

"We weren't making out, we were just practicing in case a guy came around..."

"Oh yeah? Then let me see, I'll be the judge of that.." Amanda looked at me in the eyes in a weird way, but then obliged, she looked back at Sarah.

"I'll do it if you'll do it," Amanda said. They then got closer together and locked lips. Arms around each other's heads, I was hard again. They were both extremely hot, and I threw the panties off my dick and started masturbating.

"Jon, no! I don't want Sarah to see this!" Amanda said.

"No trust me, I think it'd be a good learning experience for me. I taught you how to make out, so what better way for you to teach me about sex than on a real penis?" Sarah said. I prayed to God that Sarah would get naked with Amanda, and just hoped Amanda would agree to it. I was still lying on the ping-pong table and my penis was back in full form from just imagining it.

All of the sudden, I felt a hand back on my penis. I knew it was Amanda's since I'd already known the feeling of her three fingers on my dick, but then I saw her climb back up onto the top. She sat on my face, and I started to eat her out from behind. Her pussy tasted sweet, but then my whole body moved. I was surprised to feel another hand on my penis, but this time not just three fingers. Sarah's petite hand was jacking off my dick, and it felt so good. I started to eat out Amanda so hard that she had to get off. She got off the ping-pong table and pushed Sarah aside. Sarah climbed onto the table and I could see her fully naked for the first time. Her flat chest was not great, but her perfect ass more that made up for it. She sat on my face and I ate out her extremely tight pussy, reminding me of Amanda's before this day had begun. Amanda was giving me head again, and Sarah's ass made me cum immediately.

But this time, I was out. There was nothing left to ejaculate after this long spree of sex, and, although I felt the orgasm, the pleasure wasn't there anymore. I got off the ping-pong table.

"Amanda, I'm done today. I'm extremely worn out but it was all worth it. I had an amazing time with you and Sarah today and I'm hoping there's many more to come. I think it was super generous that you taught Sarah a little about sexing now I feel connected to you." I looked at my watch, it was 8 PM, but my parents were on vacation. "Do you wanna be my girlfriend?"

"Of course, Jon. I think you're the best part of my dark life without my parents, and I hope to spend a ton of days like this with you. Wanna spend the night?"

"Sure."

I climbed into bed after making some toast in their massive kitchen. I was in between Sarah and Amanda, both in panties and a bra. I slipped my hand into both of their panties and grabbed their asses. I rested my hand there.

'Man, senior year is gonna rock' I thought.