My Sensual Bath

Story Info
Taking a bath and learning through self-pleasure.
859 words
3.58
27.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb_peaks
bb_peaks
65 Followers

I had been planning for this night for more nights than I could count. The smell of the candles, the soft light, the bubbles lapping over my body. It was all I could think of all night long, waiting for the kids to get to sleep.

It's 10 p.m. I rounded up my candles and found a lighter. After turned on the bathroom light long enough to pour lavender scented bubble bath into the tub. I arranged four candles around the side of the tub, lighting them one at a time. I have to say, my pussy was getting wet with anticipation of what I knew was to come.

Once the candles were lit and my bath water drawn, I turned out the lights, using the dancing light from the candles and the soft light from the TV in the bedroom as my guide.

Taking off my shirt and pants—I wore no panties or bra—I ever so slowly dipped myself into the hot water. Ahh bliss. The water caressed my body in just the right places. After blowing up my bath pillow, I lay back and relaxed. The candlelight was just the right amount of light to let me look through a sexual positions book—finding new positions I'm gonna put on my to-do list. After getting bored with that, I tossed the book aside and blew out all but one candle.

I slowly began touching my clit and inserting a finger into my wet pussy. "Damn it's wet. Good thing I'm in the tub," is what I thought as my fingers gently slid in and out. I clinched my muscles, liking the feel of my pussy against my fingers. I took the two out and rubbed back and forth on my clit before going for three. That was different. I clinched again and could feel the ridges and the tightness.

"So this is what it feels like when I tighten my muscles," I thought. "I'm glad I'm doing this because I like knowing this feeling."

I change positions, putting my head on the side of the tub and resting my legs on the back wall.

"Wow," I'm thinking. I now have better access to my pussy. I thrust my hips against my finger. In and out I plow. Up and down I rub. God this is feeling good. I begin to imagine some of those positions I had mentally cataloged earlier. I start to moan and I can feel my heart racing. I know I'm nearing orgasm. I slow my motions and think of you with your hands on my body instead of my own. I almost orgasmed right then. I stopped touching myself for a moment and again changed positions. My head is now back on my pillow, my legs spread and waiting for your (I mean my) hand. I'm sliding my fingers in and out and just enjoying how good it feels.

I then roll onto my stomach and get on all fours. I just lay there and like the feel of my pussy and ass opening up for entry. It's all I can do to keep myself from cumming just at the thought of delights I could have in this position. I let out a small laugh at how free I'm feeling at this moment. This is almost more than I can take.

I gently lower myself into the water and move my hips. The water lapping at my thighs is sensual and relaxing. My mind drifts for a few as I just ride the waves. I love having my head under water and hearing my heart beat and nothing else. I slide my finger out of my pussy and bring it to my lips. MMM.

I rotate onto my back and again put two fingers in and out of my pussy. I just really like the way my pussy can clinch and unclench, squeeze and release. Damn this is good.

I rotated again to my new favorite bath position—head on side, legs on wall. Oh my god. I don't know how much longer I can keep myself from going over the edge. I decide it's time to try something new.

I gently inserted my right index finger into my extremely wet pussy and slide my middle finger ever so slowly into my ass. I let my muscles relax before moving both fingers at the same time and then at different times. It's a different sensation. I think that if only I could keep from clenching my ass cheeks this would actually be enjoyable. I stop. I try again. I like how I can feel there is very little space between my ass and pussy.

Believe it or not, the water is still warm and lapping against my body. I alternated between thrusting my fingers in and out of my pussy and rubbing my clit. I couldn't tell you how long I did this. It felt too good to care. My hips move against my hands, my heart races. I can feel myself about to cum. Oh I'm so ready for release. I stop rubbing and ride the wave of orgasm. Wow. Now that's a bath!

bb_peaks
bb_peaks
65 Followers