My Sensuous Aunt Madge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OG4U
OG4U
1,126 Followers

Without breaking our kiss Madge managed to pull both of our robes open and straddled my hips between her open thighs. I felt her firm breasts pressing against my chest and her rock hard nipples felt as if they were digging into my flesh. My cock was now fully erect and throbbing against the hot wet lips of her pussy.

I broke our kiss and whispered to Madge that she had told me she was not a dick teaser and she either had to stop now or I was going to fuck her. She sat up exposing her beautiful firm high breast to my eager eyes. I placed my hands around her very slim waist and found I could nearly completely encircle it with my hands. As she slowly raised herself from my body, my turgid throbbing cock sprang up like a mighty lance. Madge gasped as she saw in fully hard and at close range.

"I'm sorry, baby. I got carried way. I'm really not ready for actual sex but I'll tell you what we can do if you are willing. I want you to sleep with me tonight. You can watch me masturbate and then you can masturbate and even fuck my breasts and paint them and my face with your hot creamy cum. Then I will drain the remainder of your cum from your cock with my mouth. Would that be alright for our first time?" Madge asked.

She appeared to have put sweet terms of endearment such as darling and baby back on the table and had told me I could cum all over her and she would even suck my cock so I decided to test her resolve.

"My beautiful darling Madge, the way I feel right now I would agree to almost anything just to see your beautiful body fully naked with my cum running all over you but please don't make me wait too long for all of you. I really want to fuck you and feel you cum with my cock deep inside you," I replied with a hint of disappointment in my voice.

"I promise I will not make you wait any longer than I must. Please believe me, sweetheart, I want you as much as you want me. I just need to have my head completely clear when I give myself to you. This is just so new to me while at the same time it is also very erotic and exciting and you will have all of me very soon. I want you hot creamy cum to flood my fertile womb and I will begin taking birth control pills immediately. If you are even half the lover I believe you are, we will only need one bedroom unless we have guests." Madge cooed in my ear before adding, "You Uncle Bob is the only man with whom I've ever had sex or given a blow job so believe when I tell you I will make everything very special for you."

Suddenly, as if a light had been turned on, I realized Madge was tying to "work" me. It seemed to me that this was some sort of game of which I did not know the rules. 'Well, if this was to be a game, then let the game begin. After all, I may be fresh out of high school but I had dealt with more than one dick teasing little slut,' I thought to myself feeling something was just not quite right. This had all been just a little too easy.

First the seemingly innocent display of her naked breasts as she was sunbathing and then catching me not only jerking off like a cherry teenager but also seeing me blasting my hot cum into the air and all over myself. Now, instead of scolding me as if I was one of her naughty students she was seducing me and strongly suggesting that we would be sharing a bedroom as lovers and finally telling me I would only be her second lover.

I smiled as I remembered the words of Marcellus in Shakespeare's play "Hamlet." (Act 1, Scene 4, Page 5) "There is something rotten in the state of Denmark."

Perhaps that was what my dad had meant when he cautioned me about Madge. He had said, "Try to stay away from your aunt and remember all those little fishing tips your Grandpa and I gave you."

I now began to wonder if perhaps Aunt Madge had teased him or perhaps even seduced him. Even if I knew the truth about it, I would never let anyone know. I loved both of my parents far too much to do anything that would cause a conflict between them and should something serious develop between my aunt and me I would do my utmost to keep it a deep dark secret.

Still, there was something very fishy about this entire situation and it was not the scent of Madge's pussy which in no way smelled like tuna. The aroma of Aunt Madge's pussy, even from this distance, was reminiscent of the subtle bouquet of a fine aged Bordeaux.

My Grandpa was a self-proclaimed wine connoisseur and as I mentioned earlier he had shard his knowledge of it with me so I did know a little about wine tasting and somehow it seemed appropriate to apply that knowledge to describing the aroma emanating from Madge. I was eagerly awaiting my first heavenly sip of her divine feminine nectar and, hopefully, many more.

I became the fisherman seeking the wily trout in a babbling brook. I presented the fly delicately upon the water and let it drift downstream toward the hungry trout, my Aunt Madge. Would she strike swiftly and savagely or would she play with the lure? I was prepared to be patient. I wanted her to yield herself to me on her own and fight with frantic fury against the skill of the angler and the power of his equipment before surrendering to her hunger and accepting the confinement of the awaiting net. I vowed to myself I would not succumb to my youthful lust and ultimately be left "high and dry" while she swam triumphantly away. If this was a game, I was willing to play but first I had to be sure the playing field was level and not skewed to Madge's advantage.

Today, it would be she who was teased and taunted. One day soon, she would lie floundering before me in the throes of her own overwhelming desire and passion begging me to quench the flames of the raging inferno of her unrequited lust. As a teacher, she wielded great power over her students but as a passionate woman she burned with the desire to feel the power of love flowing through every fiber of her being as she willingly surrendered herself in total submission. My beautiful and sensuous aunt, Madge, would of her own volition enslave herself to me...but not today.

I had to slow the pace of our ever increasing arousal so I pulled her close to me and kissed her very tenderly on her silky smooth lips and whispered, "Let's go upstairs now, my lovely Madge."

When we arose from the sofa, I took her tiny soft hand gently in mine and led her up the stairs to the second floor hallway where I would lead her to the edge of a precipice over which I would allow her to peer downward but without letting her fall into the seeming bottomless abyss. Upon reaching the door of my bedroom, I stopped, turned to face her and hesitated, as if pausing to think, before pulling her into my arms.

"Madge, my darling, I want you and I want to do this with you but somehow I think we should not do it tonight. Everything has happened so suddenly. Please let us sleep alone tonight and not do something which we may both regret in the morning. I do not want either us to feel badly and have regrets about it later. I remember you once told me when I was still a little boy there is a time and a place for everything. Well, my beautiful lady, this is surely the place but I just do not feel this is the appropriate time. I hope you will agree with me and forgive me," I whispered softly as I looked deep into her stunning brown eyes.

She gently bit her lower lip before lowering her eyes shyly and whispered, "Michael, I know you are right and even though I want you so badly that both my heart and my body are aching I will agree with you. You asked me earlier not to make you wait too long. Now, my darling, I ask the same of you. Please don't make me wait too long."

I lifted her chin to kiss her tenderly but she met my lips with a kiss of her own that made me want to curl my toes as she clung to my body and pressed her hips firmly into me and ground her self feverishly against my still turgid and throbbing cock.

'Are you out of your fucking mind?' I thought, 'This beautiful woman is so turned on she is almost ready to implode from her own passionate arousal. In ten minutes or less you could have her writhing on the bed like a horny, wanton slut in eager anticipation not only begging but also demanding that you to fuck her and make her cum.'

As badly as I wanted her I had to make both of us wait. When we finally broke our kiss, and said goodnight, I went into my bedroom and closed the door locking it from the inside as silently as possible. Locking the door would stop Madge from slipping into my bed later and it would also make me stop and think about what I was doing should I decide to join her in her bed.

I went immediately to bed and masturbated my aching, throbbing cock with greater ferocity than ever before with the image of my beautiful and sensuous aunt burning itself into my brain like a branding iron. Only moments after I spewed my cum onto the towel I had left on my bed after my shower, I heard a loud but muffled scream coming from the direction of my aunt's bedroom. I knew she, too, had brought herself to a much needed orgasmic release.

Just before I fell asleep, I thought, 'This would, indeed, be a most interesting and challenging year.'

OG4U
OG4U
1,126 Followers
12