My Sensuous Aunt Madge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OG4U
OG4U
1,127 Followers

My body was trembling from the urgency of my need to feel the hot wetness of her mouth enveloping my raging, inflamed cock. I wanted to grab her head, and ram my cock forcefully into the fiery depths of her throat. Somehow, I managed to restrain myself from making such a violent, brutal assault upon her loving mouth, which was so eager to please me. Talana was doing everything she could to prove to me not only how much she loved me, but also that no other woman could ever please me as she could. She was, indeed, raising the bar to an unreachable height.

Finally, she lowered her lips to the tip of my cock and dragged them slowly across it, letting the tip of her tongue linger at the slit to savor the salty taste of the precum, which still oozed from it. She opened her mouth, and I thought she would take it deeply inside, but she only took the huge, bell shaped head swirling her soft, warm tongue enticingly around it. She proceeded very slowly, giving particular attention to the coronal ridge. She gave even more attention to the triangle of the frenulum beneath my glans. This woman definitely knew how to suck a cock. I don't know where, or how, she acquired such skill, but as Rhett Butler said to Scarlett O'hara in Gone With The Wind, "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." Neither did I give a damn. I only knew that she was an expert at sucking a cock. At this point, I didn't care if I ever fucked her. Of course, I knew I would fuck her "long...hard...deep...and often."

Then I had a really weird thought...Once she was again fully ensconced back into slave mode, I would fuck another woman while making Talana watch as I did it. She would, once again, wish to prove she could not be outdone by any other woman. My thought got even weirder, when I imagined fucking my own mother, while Talana watched. I had no idea what had brought that thought into my mind. I had never thought of my mother sexually, even though I did have to admit she was very hot.

My friends referred to her as a milf, which would have pissed me off, had I not had exactly the same thoughts about the mothers of some of them. Freud had described this feeling as the Oedipus Complex. Did I actually suffer from it? I shrugged off these thoughts and returned to the blissful feelings of the amazingly, masterful blowjob Talana was lavishing upon my cock.

Suddenly, Talana engulfed my cock with her mouth, taking nearly half of it in, with a single, rapid plunge. 'Damn!' I thought, 'this woman is cormorant, and she is hungry.' She gagged slightly as my cock hit the back of her throat.

She pulled her head completely off my cock and said, "I'm sorry, Michael, you're much bigger than I realized."

"That's OK, sweetheart, you're too awesome for me to care if you take it all, or not," I replied.

"Oh! I am going to take it all, even if we have to have it surgically removed from my throat afterwards," she giggled.

"Arrrgh! Let's hope that won't be necessary," I laughed in reply.

"Well, the way this huge thing arches along almost its entire length, it makes it look like a huge inverted banana, but the curve should make it fit perfectly into my mouth and throat," she said, as she continued to giggle.

"I'll let you know when the time comes for you to throat fuck my cock hungry mouth, but right now I'm kinda busy," she smiled, as she took it back into her mouth.

She continued her assault on my raging cock, and slipped one hand down to gently cup my huge balls in her tiny hand, slowly massaging them, while being very careful not to spoil the moment by squeezing too hard. After a few more moments, she straightened her fingers and used the pads on the tips of them to press upwards and massage more firmly into the area between the base of my balls and my anus.

Soon she removed her hand from beneath my balls and let my cock slip from her mouth. She began stroking up and down the long meaty shaft as she licked beneath the glans at the frenulum once again. Talana slowly began licking down to my cum filled balls to suck them, one after the other, into the warmth of her moist, hungry mouth. Her mouth, lips, and tongue seemed to be everywhere at the same time, when suddenly, she touched the star of my tight sphincter with the tip of her tongue. She reached down and tried to lift my legs upwards onto her shoulders. She ceased her licking and said in a pleading voice, "Please turn over, darling, I want to tongue fuck your tight asshole."

I was shocked by this. No girl had ever done such a thing to me before, but my burning lust for pleasure, coupled with the urgency of her plea made it impossible for me to do anything, except turn over onto my hands and knees, and present my asshole to her. She dived forward with her face as her tiny hands parted my ass cheeks to make room for her eager mouth, lips, and tongue. I shivered and tried as best I could to relax, as I felt her tongue swirl enticingly around my tight asshole. Slowly, she probed it, until I felt the tip of her tongue penetrate ever so slightly, inside the clinching aperture. Insistently, she forced her tongue inside a fraction of an inch at a time, until I finally relaxed, and surrendered to the soothing and insistent caresses of this suddenly, most erotic, and very welcome intruder.

I could not determine the depth of her penetration, but my cock was now throbbing harder than I could ever remember. My balls felt as if they were about to explode. With one of her hands, she reached around my hips, grasped my turgid cock while slowly stroking it up and down along its full length. As I felt her withdraw her tongue from my asshole, I was trembling from the intensity of my desire, and the urgency of my need to release of the ever mounting pressure of the sexual passion, which was burning deep inside me.

Talana rapidly replaced her tongue with her finger, and inserted it fully, deeply, and without any warning. I gasped at the swiftness of the introduction of this latest invader, but quickly accepted the erotic pleasure, which swept over me, like gently lapping waves along the shore, preceding the onslaught of a massive wave, which would crash upon me ravaging and consuming my body with its power. I knew the would cause me to surrender myself the power of its majestic fury, before it swept me up, and pulled me out into the blissful peace and gently flowing warmth of its undulating currents.

Talana probed her finger deeply inside me and caressed my prostate. Somehow she managed to get me to roll onto my back and replaced her hand, which was still slowly stroking my rampantly raging, throbbing cock with her hungry mouth, as she plunged up and down upon my pulsing cock with relentless, almost savage fury.

She lifted her head from it long enough to shout, "Grab my hair, and fuck my throat. I'm a pain slut. Give me pain. Fuck my throat hard and deep. I may gag. I may choke, but fuck my throat. I want you to cum straight into my belly. Fuck the throat of your worthless, pain slut, cock sucking slave and fuck it very hard! PLEASE!"

I grabbed her by her hair, and rammed my hips against her mouth with all the power in my passion racked body. I ravaged her mouth with such force, I hope I did not loosen her teeth. She gagged as my cock drove through her mouth and down into her throat, where her tonsils had once been. I held her head firmly against me, waiting for her to gain control of her gag reflex. She pressed her finger relentlessly against my prostate stroking it very firmly, urging me to release torrent after torrent of scalding, hot cum into the depths of her throat propelled by the violent succession of explosions from the spasmodic contractions of my balls. I nearly passed out as the ecstasy of my orgasm crashed down upon me, almost overwhelming my senses. I had just received a world class blow job from a world class cock sucker. Had this been an Olympic event, Talana would have won all three medals...Gold, Silver, and Bronze.

As I lay there gasping for breath, Talana rose up to lay beside me, and laid her head gently upon my chest. I tried to speak...to tell her how awesome that had been, but she placed her fingers gently over lips to silence me.

"Shhh," she whispered, "You don't have to say a word. I know exactly how you feel. I have never sucked anyone like that before, and I don't know how I did it even to you. When the first blast of your cum exploded into my throat, I had the most intense orgasm of my life. I never knew, or even imagined that any woman, especially me, could cum just by giving a man a blowjob. Michael, I am your property forever, and you are my man."

"One more thing...," Talana paused slightly before speaking again. Then she added, "You told me to dress like a whore doll and I did. I also acted like a whore for you," and with her arm stretched out and her facing upwards she giggled and said, "That will be $1000, please."

We both burst into laughter, but I was certain there were many men who would have gladly paid her that, and much more. That was certainly a $1000 blow job.

When I had regained my senses and equilibrium enough to speak, I removed her fingers from my lips and said, "Now it is your turn."

Talana giggled again and said, "Not yet, those 'horses ovaries,' er...I mean hors d'oeuvres, your shots of cum, gave me a ravenous appetite. Can we please eat first?"

"After that blowjob, if you asked me to buy you the Hope Diamond, I would find a way to do it. Of course, we can eat first. I'm going to need all the energy I can get to even come close to matching your abilities," I told her.

She jumped up and dashed into the kitchen, returning in what seemed to be merely seconds with a serving tray, upon which she had placed plates, glasses, napkins, silverware, and a bottle of Chardonnay. I could not imagine from whence her sudden burst of energy had come.

She placed the tray on the coffee table, smiled and said, "I don't want anything but you, Michael."

*

Readers: Please join Talana and me in Chapter 4 where I will attempt to match her sexual prowess. We hope to meet you there very soon.

OG4U
OG4U
1,127 Followers
12