My Serum

Story Info
Does my Aphrodisiac work.
1k words
3.9
16k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is John. I am a single male, 35, 6'1", 185, black hair, hazel eyes and I have a large cock that I am very proud of.

I live in upper Weschester county, New York in a modest ranch house with a pool, hot tub for six and a outdoor shower. The property is completely secluded from prying eyes.

I work for a chemical company as a researcher. I also do some research at home and am currently working on a true aphrodisiac for women, which will turn them into nymphomaniacs and do whatever they are told to do.

I must have been working late in my small lab, as I don't even remember falling asleep.

The next morning I awoke and went straight to my lab. I checked my notes which indicated I completed preparing the serum that I was working on. Now, I had to test it.

I called a woman I dated every now and then. Terry and I have had sex so we were not strangers. I asked her if she would like to spend the weekend relaxing. She said she would like that.

Terry came over around noon time. We talked over lunch and I asked her if she cared to join me by the pool.

Terry smiled, got up and went to change into her bathing suit.

When she came out, she was a vision of loveliness. She had on one of those Wicked Weasel bikinis that was sheer and pretty much covered nothing.

I smiled and told her she looked terrific.

Terry is 35, 5'7", 125, about a 38c, big nipples, slim waist, jet black hair, nice ass and a smooth pussy.

When I saw her, my cock got rock hard the bulge in my bathing suit was clearly visible.

Terry just gazed at me and smiled.

Like I said, Terry and I have had sex but it wasn't anything earth shattering. We pretty much played and fucked, nothing more. She never liked to experiment or try anal.

I thought she would be a good candidate for my serum.

I made some margaritas, hers had my serum, and we relaxed by the pool.

After we finished the first round, I poured another, again, hers had the serum.

During our talking, I told her I thought she looked real sexy and I would love to fuck her ass as it looked so inviting.

Without batting an eye, Terry got up, undid her bikini bottom and laid on the lounge with her ass up. She looked at me and said she would like that.

I got up, removed my suit and my hard cock sprung straight up and ready.

I got some lube, made sure her ass was ready and placed my cock at her opening.

Little by little I inched my cock deeper and deeper into her ass until by balls pressed up against her ass.

I soon started fucking her ass and she started fucking back until I shot my load in her.

When I finished, my limp cock slipped out and she got on her back and smiled.

At that point, I knew my serum was working.

I felt a little bolder now and decided to see if my serum was really working.

"Terry, a friend of mine, Joe, wanted to come over. Would that be ok?" I asked. "He wants to see you in your bathing suit."

Terry smiled and said, "Is that all he wants?"

"Well, after seeing you, he might want to fuck you. Would that be ok?"

Then came the response I was hoping for. "John, if you want me to fuck your friend, I will. I will do whatever you want, just tell me.

I looked at Terry and said to her, "There are a lot of things I want you to do, but will you do them?"

She sat up, removed her sheer top and said, "John, I don't know what has come over me, but I want to be your slut. Please, make me your slut."

I asked her if she was sure and she said she was.

I asked her if she would be willing to fuck a few of my friends this weekend and she said yes.

I told her I would invite a two couples over tomorrow night and she would get to fuck them all, the men and the women. She agreed.

I made my calls and everything was set.

I took Terry to bed and we had sex like never before. She sucked and fucked and took my cock up her ass again. She even let me make a video of us in bed. That night was incredible.

The next night, my friends arrived. Jim and Diane and Tom and Rose came on time.

I introduced Terry to the gang and we all got confortable by the pool.

I made sure Terry got more of my serum.

As we were talkinkg, I told Terry to remove her clothes and come and suck my cock.

Terry got up, removed her clothes and knelt in front of me. She put my cock in her mouth and sucked me off and when I came, she swallowed every drop.

Then I told her to suck off Jim and Tom. She wasted no time in blowing them until they shot their loads.

Diane and Rose got up and went over to Terry. They removed their clothes and started playing with Terry.

We all watched and enjoyed the show.

By this time, Tom, Jim and myself were ready to fuck Terry.

I brought Terry into my bedroom, lad her on the bed and, one by one, slipped our cocks in her and fucked her. By the time we finished, our cum was pouring out her cunt

There was so much cum that even Rose and Diane couldn't lap it all up.

For the rest of the night, we wore Terry out. She did everything we told her to do and then some.

It seemed like I came a thousand times that night.

I was suddenly woken up by the telephone the ringing.

My eyes opened and suddenly realized that nobody was with me.

Then it dawned on me. I must have been dreaming and had numerous wet dreams.

I walked into my small lab and there were my notes and nothing more.

I was so disappointed but at least my cock got a good workout by cumming a few times.

Maybe I'll call Terry and ask her over...