My Servility

Story Info
A chance encounter leads to total submission.
4.1k words
4.67
27.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammy_u
sammy_u
37 Followers

I was kneeling on the floor wearing a tight boxer and a fish net sleeveless round neck. The elastic band accentuated my small breasts and my cock or rather HER cock strained in the tight boxer. My mind raced in anticipation as I looked at the big hand in the clock approaching 5.

I thought back to the days we first met. I regularly saw her on the train. I noticed her haughty air and the men's umbrella she always carried and her high heeled shoes matching her dress. My whole body trembled as she sat across me or by my side and I couldn't take my eyes off her feet. She was well endowed with full round breasts and a well shaped butt. She sometimes wore a chuddidar and dhuppatta, at times an executive suit and rarely a jeans with a round neck casual and always her breasts exposed to full view. But it was not her ample body that attracted me. Sexually I craved submission. I detected a haughty air in her the very first day and coupled with her demeanor I discerned a very dominant personality; and this attracted me. Only women who care about their feet spend so much on shoes and I have a thing for caring feet. Daily she wore a different foot ware and her passion and taste were clearly discernable.

We met daily and I tried hard to hide my anxiety whenever we came face to face. I could feel the rush of blood to my face and I never could gather courage to look her in the eye. Whenever I stole a glance I saw a naughty smile playing on her lips and I immediately looked away. This continued for a while and it wasn't since three months when we spoke.

We first established contact on a Sunday. I had some unfinished work at the office and I least expected her on the Train. The 1st class compartment was empty and we sat across from each other. As usual I was jittery and I just couldn't understand myself. I badly wanted to look at her but couldn't gather the courage to do that. So I concentrated on her feet clad in high heeled shoes open at the toe. I could see her well manicured toe well nailed and polished bright. I saw her cross her legs and I gazed at the uplifted foot which came near to my legs and obviously kicked my shin playfully. I looked at her face in alarm and I saw her eyes challenging me to protest. My eyes were drawn to her breasts straining on the casual beige polo round neck and I averted my eyes. My downcast eyesand the slow trembler of my body cheated me.Suddenly she raised her left leg and placed it between my legs. I was alarmed and aroused and I didn't see her right foot resting on my thigh with the shoe on.

" You have a towel?" I heard her ask huskily.

I nodded silently and took it out. As I proffered it to her she asked,

"Would you just dust my shoes?"

I dusted them with shuddering hands not for a moment taking my eyes of her wiggling toes. I had a raging hard on and the Ticket Examiner came at the precise moment. She pulled back her legs and we both offered our season tickets, which he checked and handed back. As soon as he left she put her feet back between my legs pulling them apart with the heel of her shoe.

"Now kiss them," she ordered and I bend over to kiss the leather of her shoes. I did both her shoes and garnered the courage to look at her face. She looked at her watch and gestured at the door of the cubicle. I knew we would not be interrupted for another ½ hour till our next stop. I gingerly got up and closed the latch, I little knew, sealing my fate. As I turned I saw her relaxing in her seat with her feet firm on my seat. I instinctively knew I was not supposed to sit.

"Kneel," she commanded and I did just that.

"You have been waiting to worship my feet for the last few months. Now do it." It was no request or even a statement, it was an order.

I crawled to her feet and took both her feet in my hands and pressed my face to it. "Lick it," she commanded and I obliged snaking my tongue out to lick both her shoes from sole to toe. "Remove them." She commanded and I hastened to do that placing both the shoes reverently on the floor, I gazed at her exposed feet, soft and fresh.

"You can kiss them but don't wet them." I moved near them and showered kisses on her feet. As I kissed them I let my hand rub my cock gently.

"Not that until I permit you," I heard her say and withdrew my hand. "Turn around "she said and as I did it on my knees she placed both her feet on my shoulders and asked me to look at her. I looked at her eyes and saw her triumph reflected in those jet black eyes. She slowly put her feet down and beckoned me. I crawled to her and as I neared her she bend over and I couldnt take my eyes of her breasts. She slowly rubbed my cock over the pants and whispered in my ear,

"If you desire, now, this will be mine, but on my terms." I nodded and she bit my ear lobe lightly and straightened.

When she gestured at her shoes I knew my role and immediately put them on for her. As she got up I bend over to kiss both her feet. She turned around and with her back to me said "Now you can thank me."

I had read enough erotica to know what was expected and kissed both her buns whispering thank you again and again.

"Meet you at "Café Day" at 3.00PM", she said and walked off, as I felt the Train slowing down for our stop.

After she walked out I foolishly continued to kneel there and after a moment got up and collapsed on the seat. I held my head with my hands and tried to collect my thoughts. When the Train jerked to a stop I got up and ran out over the aisle and jumped on to the platform. I could see her back rushing through the crowd and I raised my hand to call her and suddenly realized I did not know her name. I felt ashamed for a moment and then felt aroused that I had submitted to my dream girl. I was totally confused and walked to my office in a daze. I was thankful for the empty office but couldn't concentrate on my work. I went on the net and started browsing the BDSM sites. I never liked the hard stuff but imagined myself submitting lightly to the dominant female. I wanted to masturbate but was afraid whether she would like it. But by afternoon I could no longer control it and I did it in the office room. I shuddered myself to an orgasm thinking of the smells that wafted to my nostrils when she rubbed my cock.

I was at the Café Day in the Railway station at 2.50 and saw her coming by around 3.10. She had her scarf around her neck and as she approached me I slowly got up and pulled a chair for her. Our train was at 3.40 and we had plenty of time. She sat and gestured towards me and I sat on the edge of the chair.

The first question was, "did you masturbate?' I guiltily nodded and hung my head down and heard her say,

"First you will have to come to terms with yourself and listen to my terms closely. If you want to continue this you will have to surrender yourself to me and I expect you to do it absolutely and completely. I will decide as to what you will do when you are with me and your sex life at all times will be controlled by me. You can go about your other work and life as you wish. But one day of the week I expect you to be at my house and do whatever I bid you. I expect my orders to be carried out without fail and to perfection. I expect you to do my house hold chores also and at all times I decide what happens sexually between us. Are you agreeable?"

I hesitated and she said "When you are ready you call me in this number. And we should now try getting the train." I came back to the real world and heard the distinct hoot of the train. She directed me to a crowded second class compartment and we were pressed to each other in the crowd. I smelled a sinister design and enjoyed her proximity and smells. She pressed herself to me and I was filled with anxiety. She held on to the handrail and I saw the wet patch of her pits and just wanted to loose myself there. By the time we reached our station I whispered my willingness in her ears and as we alighted she smiled and handed over her scarf and told me

"Bring it washed and pressed tomorrow." I took it with shaking hands and walked behind her feeling the softness of the fabric in my hands. I badly wanted to smell it but was afraid of people watching me. Later I did wash it but after first enjoying her smells to the full. It definitely was a treat but I restrained myself. I slept with an ache in my balls. We continued meeting in the train the whole of the week and on Thursday she handed me a packet and said we'll meet on Friday at my office. I opened the packet at my office and found three used panties of different colours. I couldn't wait to get home.

At home I opened them and first touched the sheer material enjoying the feel of the silk. I raised one by one over my face and first smelled the back and then the front. I rolled them out and saw a slight yellow patch on all of them. I lay down on the bed with one on my face, one on my chest and the other caressing my penis. I was in total bliss and I ejaculated into one and carefully washed that. I kept the other two locked for the next day and repeated my transgressions.

On Saturday she walked in on me at my office wearing a golden coloured chuddidar with a tan colored boots, the soft smell of her perfume mixed with her body odour wafted on to my nose and I instinctively got up. She looked amused and happy at the attention and I took the umbrella from her hands and kept it in the corner. As I stood there she dropped down on the seat without my asking her and I caught a slight nod as I plopped down in my seat. In my office, subtly she was in charge. As we talked I brought down the A/c and her smells became more intense. When she gestured with her hands I noticed her wet pits and the juggling tits. She was taller than me in her heels and as she crossed her legs she took out her feet from her boots and I saw beautiful feet with her nails polished coral pink through her white fishnet stockings. She noticed my agitation and asked me if she should come another day. I wanted her to stay but also wanted her to go away since my cock was straining and my office staff had not cleared out as yet. I couldn't take my eyes of her feet but her thick lip-sticked lips beckoned my attention.

"You seem to have forgotten your role?", she said.

That was when she again asked me to kneel before her. I did just that and the thought that someone may just walk into my cabin lingered in my mind. As I knelt down in front of her I could feel my ears burning with shame. She looked at me mockingly and as she lowered her crossed legs I looked down.

"Look at me", I heard her say. I raised my eyes and she looked into my eyes fathoming the shame and the desire reflected there.

"Kiss my shoes," I heard her say and I lowered my self and on all fours and kissed both her shoes. I could detect the faint smell of sweat and leather.

"Clean them with your towel," she said and I slowly took it out from my pocket and rubbed her shoes clean.

"Now you can lick them," she said and I looked at her. Her eyes challenged me to disobey her, which I knew I would not. I again lowered myself and slowly snaked my tongue out to lick her shoes. When I finished both she raised my chin with her shoes and gestured to get up. At that precise moment my cabin door opened and my secretary came in to announce that all are leaving. My heart skipped a beat, and blood rushed to my face, but I was already on my feet. She turned to my secretary and gave her a sweet smile and I nodded to her. When I heard the front door close I looked at her.

"That was close wasn't it?" she quipped and I nodded.

"Now that all have left you can undress for me." I looked at her in alarm and she had the same mocking look.

"Can I lock the door?"

"No." she said as a matter of fact, "I'll cover for you if anyone walks in at the front."

"Will it not be exciting to remain naked here when I talk to one of your clients, and tell him that you are not here?"

I nodded as I took of my shirt and then my pants. My cock was straining against the briefs. She looked me over. I didn't have a perfect body and I was slightly plump. I stepped out of my briefs and there I was standing there nude in front of a fully dressed woman. As I bent down to remove my shoes she said no and I must have looked ridiculous with only my socks and shoes on.

" You said you like my feet," she said as she took both her feet out,

"Now show me how much you like them."

I instinctively knew what to do and I knelt down taking both her feet in my hands and pressing my face into her right instep and then the left. The stockings were soiled and a sweet smell wafted into my nose. I closed my eyes and started kissing both feet.

"Do not make them wet," I heard her say, as I pressed my face into the arches of both her feet and inhaled deeply.

"Take them off" she commanded. I rolled both her stockings down and smelled them before keeping it on the table. Her feet were slightly damp and I heard her say, "Now lick my toes."

I closed my eyes and took her left big toe in my mouth.

"Look at me when you do that," I heard her say. I opened my eyes and looked directly at her. Her eyes bore into me as I knelt there sucking on her toes. She slowly removed her dhuppatta and relaxed in the chair. She rubbed her breasts over her chuddidar and I saw her big nipples come to life. I sucked each of her toes on both her feet as she watched me do it. I licked the instep and the arches as also the heel. I licked between each toes savouring the slight salty taste and the tangy smell. I was careful to keep my eyes focused on her. Without warning she withdrew her feet and moved them to my crotch. She first raised my balls with her left feet and then pressed my cock down with her right foot. I was straining to caress my cock and was happy for the touch. But she took her feet away and ordered me to be on my feet. As I stood up she took one of her soiled socks and rolled it on to my cock and balls.

"Don't soil them!" she warned me and tied the other stocking around my neck like a band.

"Get dressed" she ordered and I did just that.

We drove to her apartment and in the elevator she made me kneel as we went up cautioning me to get up if it stopped at any floor.

When we reached the 7th floor the elevator shuddered to a stop and I got up following her out and onto her apartment. We stopped at 7 C and there were none in the loft and the design was such that it offered total privacy to each apartment. She unlocked the door and went in first and I followed, moving aside to permit her to close the door. She locked the door and headed into the tastefully decorated drawing room, I watched her moving to the couch and collapsing on it tucking her beautiful feet under her. She reclined on the couch and beckoned me. I moved near and as I was about to fall on my knees she gestured and just said "Undress."

I undressed, now removing my shoes too and knelt before her with one of her stockings collaring me and the other loosely covering my genitals.

She extended her legs to me and said, "They could do with some massage."

I sat on the floor with my legs crossed and took each of her feet and placed them on my thighs. I started with the left foot with downcast eyes for a moment. I heard her say "Eyes Up," and immediately looked up realizing that she liked to see the emotions of shame and arousal and helplessness reflected in my eyes.

I massaged her feet slowly enjoying the feel of her soft flesh and also the smells that wafted to my nose. She reclined on the sofa explaining what was expected of me.

" Your submission will be total and you will do my house keeping once in a week including my laundry and washing." I nodded.

" You may address me as Mistress and I expect an answer each time I speak to you."

"Yes Mistress," I intoned.

She explained the jobs I am supposed to do and warned me that the subservience itself is a reward and I shall not expect anything in return. She ordered me to be there early on next Sunday so that she can show me around the house and supervise the work for the day. She asked me for the washed panties and I recovered it from my pants and handed it to her. She asked me what I did with it and I blurted out seeing her face change. I saw the harshness setting in her face with increasing fear and surprisingly felt my arousal accelerate.

She got up and I instinctively raised myself on my knees. I saw her moving into the bed room and I knelt there waiting for her to come out. She was gone for sometime and I heard her move in the bed room. I watched as she came out with a cane. She had changed to a tight fitting cotton night wear sleeveless and accentuating her curves. She threw the cane on the couch and approached me. Slowly removing the stockings from my neck she tied it around my eyes. I could hear my heart pounding. As I got used to the pounding of my heart I heard soft music and heard her movements in the room. She gently placed her left hand on my left shoulder and said,

"You will have to learn to obey. Discipline is the watchword for submission"

I nodded and I felt the sharp crack of the cane on my butt with her admonition, "What happened to your tongue?"

"Yes Mistress," I blurted out clenching my buns together. As the sting subsided I heard the swish before it again stung my ass cheeks. I felt the blood rush to my ears. She moved away and after a few moments I felt her right hand on my right shoulder and instantaneously got beaten twice, but now lightly since it was administered with the left hand. I heard her move away and the next I knew was her soft hands caressing my buns while she bit my ear lobe. I heard her labored breathing and knew that she was kneeling by my side. I felt her moving to the front and she caught my shoulders moving my head towards her and I felt the naked flesh of her breasts and as she pressed me close I inhaled taking in the smell of sweat and a soft perfume. My nasal senses were accentuated due to the fact that I was blind folded. She pressed my face to both her armpits and then her stomach and her panty covered crotch.

I snaked my tongue out wetting the silk and I felt her fingers peeling the panties off. I was in a daze and she gently directed me forward and collapsed on the couch. She directed my face into her crotch and I eagerly started lapping up. I felt her left leg drape my shoulder and heard her directing my tongue. I concentrated on the licking and tried to picture her nude figure.

Her low moans excited me further and I alternated with licking and thrusting my tongue in. I was revolted by the acrid smell but was instantaneously aroused too. On reaching one position she asked me to repeat it and listened to her heightened moans and felt her legs closing me in a tight embrace. At the precise moment I smelt a different smell, coming from her vagina, which was pungent and the pressure subsided. I straightened on my knees as she pushed away and I heard her move around in the house. After about 10 minutes she removed my blindfold and she was standing there dressed in her gown. My cock had gone limp and seeing her in the night dress with her hair let down I felt the faint twinges of an arousal. She reclined on the couch with the cane as I foolishly knelt there.

"Take that up." She motioned to me and I saw her crumpled panties on the floor.

"Now show me what you did. And caress your cock over the stockings."

I brought the back of the panties to my nose and started caressing my cock.

"Cum only when I say so and look at me." I felt foolish masturbating in front of her and as I did she got up and approached me titillating my nipples with the cane. I stopped and beseechingly looked at her. She smiled and stood akimbo obviously enjoying my embarrassment. When I restarted she came to me and took my right nipple between her thumb and pointer and gently squeezed it. As the pressure increased I yelped in pain but the moment had passed. As I pounded she ran the cane all over my body and without notice screamed "NOW," and brought down the cane on my ass. I yelped and ejaculated. As I wet the socks with a copious flow of semen the cane was running over the crack of my arse.

sammy_u
sammy_u
37 Followers
12