My Sex Life: Tutor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now I believe I promised you my ass if you did well and I'm going to honor that." She crawled across the bed to the end table where she retrieved a tube of lube and tossed it to me before laying down on her stomach with her legs spread. "Have you ever done this before?"

"Yeah, actually my last girlfriend introduced me to anal sex."

"Between girlfriends?" I nod as I squirt some lube on my hand and she spreads her ass. Slowly I applied the lube and pushed my index finger into her ass, finding it slipped inside easily. I added a second finger and found this to only be slightly harder, so I added a third. I must have moved too quickly because she momentarily tensed. Stopping briefly I slowly moved the three fingers in and out until they moved with ease. Erring on the side of caution as I had in the past I flexed the fingers until I could slip a fourth inside. Once I could move them without too much difficulty I knew she was ready. Holding her ass open with my own hands I lined up my cock with her opening and carefully moved forward, pausing to gauge her reaction, which as usual consisted of a soft moan. With agonizing slowness I inched my way into her, until at last I was all the way in, prompting a louder moan from her.

I waited, adding more lube as I did. She was quite patient as I made certain we would both enjoy this. Once certain I began pulling out until only the tip remained before pushing all the way back inside, prompting a moan from her. In a short time I had developed a rhythm as I moved in and out with increasing speed. Needless to say she was really tight and it felt amazing. Soon I was down on top of her as I continued to work myself in and out of her ass. I kissed her neck as I continued and her breathing increased and I felt her ass tighten and her moaning came even louder. Her moaning almost reached a shriek as she came and her ass tightened to the point where it was almost uncomfortable and I could no longer move. A short time later I tried to warn her, but it was too late and I came in her ass. Collapsing beside her I struggled to catch my breath. She leaned down to kiss me, before pulling back.

"Very nice, and don't worry about cumming inside me. Now I hate to rush you, but we should clean up so I can take you home." I nodded and we hopped in the shower together in order to save time. I eyed her, but I knew she wasn't going to be keen on me trying anything. We finished and she handed me a towel. We dressed and she drove me home. As I got out of the care she pulled me in for a kiss.

"This was fun, keep touch, I wouldn't mind doing this again sometime."

"I guess I don't have to tell you how much I enjoyed this Alexa, but I really did. So yeah I would be up for this again." She smiled and I walked inside. I slept well that night. Alexa and I would meet up a few times over the course of the year, but she wasn't really interested in dating and I certainly wasn't going to push it.

The End

12