My Sex Map: Singapore Ch. 01

Story Info
My first time in Asia and how I tried not to be alone.
9.4k words
4.39
26.3k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I have left the university I started working in the periphery of one of the major European airlines and after a couple of years only sitting in an office near one of the biggest airports in Europe travelling to exotic places became part of my job. Okay, not all place were really exotic and most of the times I only stayed 1 or 2 nights and I was away on business I didn't always had the time to explore the cities I visited.

But several times I took the chance to combine my business travels with holidays. One of my first business trips was to Singapore and this trip changed my view of the world completely. During my time at the university I was a tutor for exchange students from all over the world. Our exchange students mostly came from Europe or from the US but there were also several students from China, Japan and South Korea. While I didn't have any problems with European or American students I never got along to well with the Asian students. The Japanese and Korean students were much too loud and too much liked German beer even if they couldn't drink so much before they got completely pissed. The Chinese students on the other hand were much too shy. They elected one spokesperson and whatever you wanted from them you had to discuss with the spokesperson. And after one Chinese guy killed his wife in our university things even got more stressing. So based on this experiences Asia was a no-go area for me, at least that's what I thought...

I had to attend a meeting in Singapore as my colleague, who normally was responsible for Asia / Pacific was ill, and due to the fact that I still had some days of vacation to take I decided to stay in Singapore a couple of days and even making a trip to Kuala Lumpur and to Kuantan, which is a small town on the East coast of Malaysia.

I only knew two people in Singapore: A colleague and a girl I got to know via a chatroom. Both promised me to show me around. Arriving in Singapore I was picked up by my colleague who, while driving me to the hotel, told me that after he dropped me he has to go back to the airport as he had to go to Taipeh to take of an urgent case. I was quite disappointed but there still was the girl I knew.

After checking into the hotel I went to my room and directly called the girl I knew. Who told me that we could go out for dinner but that the day after she has to leave to Myanmar. So, here I was in an area of the world where I never really wanted to go being completely left alone.

The next day my meeting took place. After a formal dinner the meeting ended at 9 pm and I was wondering what I should do during my two remaining days in Singapore. I went back to my hotel and looked in the internet for places to go. I found a page which was all about places to go where one could easily find some (paid) company. One of the places they recommended was a venue called Orchard Towers. The place was not far away from my hotel. I took a stroll to the Orchard Towers. In there were a lot of bars all packed with rich guys from all over the world and an equal number of Asian girls, mostly Thai. Later I learned that the locals call the Orchard Towers the "four floors of whores" which describes the place quite well.

I chose the bar which looked the least sleazy looking bar and went inside. Inside there were a lot of very beautiful Thai girls and just some white guys looking for prey. Most of the girls were on the dancefloor and some were sitting at the bar eyeing the guys. I already had some experiences with paid sex but was happening here was far beyond what I experienced so far. As soon as you exchanged a smile with one of the ladies they came to you and asked if you would mind to have company. When you stated that you would like to have some company they sat down and the next thing happening was them asking for a drink.

Sooner or later you had a large number of drinks on your bill and if you didn't watch out you paid drinks without being sober enough to do what you really came here for. I also learned that there are girls who are "employed" by the bar and if you want to take them out you will have to pay a bar fine. But there are also "freelancers" whom can take out without the need to pay a bar fine. Luckily the lady I spent the evening with was one of the freelancers. She was dressed in a very short black skirt and a white almost see-through blouse; at least the contours of her bra were very visible. She had a very beautiful face, small tits (maybe an A cup) and very slim ass. In the beginning she was very timid but the more drinks she had the more adventurous she got. When it seemed like nobody was watching us she raised her blouse so that I could have a close look at her titties. After some more drinks she even let me have a short peek at her clean shaven pussy. While at the same time she put her hand on my crotch.

Before we both gut too drunk to even think about doing something naughty I asked her if she would like to stay with me for the rest of the night and if we should move over to my hotel. She agreed. So we moved our meeting to my hotel room. Luckily the hotel had several entrances and we didn't need to pass the reception.

On the way to the hotel we bought some bottles of beer and in my room we started to make our own little party. In those days you were still allowed to smoke in hotel rooms. So we were drinking and smoking in the room and dancing to the music played by MTV. It was great to see this lovely you girl dancing right in front my bed first completely dressed , then removing her shoes, later the blouse and her skirt and finally she was dancing completely naked just with a beer and a cigarette in her hands. By the time she was naked I already got hard. With my swollen cock I stood next to her, took her in my arms and we danced completely naked to an old song from the soundtrack of Dirty Dancing. We danced for a while when suddenly she pushed me back on the bed.

She put a finger of her right hand to her mouth and started to suck on it like it was a lollipop. When her finger was wet enough she used her left hand to spread her pussy lips and start rub with her wet finger on her clit. With her eyes closed she still moved to the music with her finger rubbing her clit. I loved this view. I was lying on my back on the bed, my legs dangling over the edge of the bed and started to masturbate.

Opening her eyes, still rubbing her clit, she watched me stroking my cock. She got closer to me. At the time she reached the bed she dropped down on her knees, took my cock in her hands and lowered her head to my cock. Her tongue was wetting her lips and all of a sudden she took my cock right up to the hilt into her mouth. I felt like I was in heaven. There was this young and very beautiful creature sucking my cock. I took her head in my hands and held it in place while I started to fuck her mouth. While doing so her tongue I felt her tongue playing with my glans. It was something I never felt before. She was giving me almost unbearable pleasures, but I didn't just want to use her to get the pleasure I was longing for. I wanted her to feel the same. So I stopped her and asked her to join me on the bed.

I asked her if she was up for 69. She didn't really understand what I want as she never heard of 69 before. So I explained to her what I want and when she finally understood she smiled at me and told me that she likes to be licked. She climbed on top of me, offering her sweet little pussy to my mouth while she had complete access to my cock. Her pussy, as well as her tight little pucker, was completely without hair, exactly as I prefer it. I started to lick her small clit while she once again took my dick in her mouth and started to suck on it. From her rubbing her clit she already very wet, so I entered her love whole with one finger and moved the finger in and out. Meanwhile I sucked and even bite her clit. While working on her clit and moving my finger in and out of her pussy she let my dick drop out of her mouth and started to moan. I had the feeling that her pussy got wetter the more I was fucking her with finger. Her hips started to move in accordance with my finger moving in and out of her pussy. I put one more finger in pussy which was so tight that I almost was not able to get the finger in. When my finger was wet from her pussy juices I took it out and tried to push it through her little pucker. I could barely fit it in but after a first shock she got more and more relaxed and I was able to get a whole finger into her anal passage. Now that I had one finger in her pussy, one finger in her ass and my tongue working on her clit she completely forgot about sucking my dick. She was just moaning and was not able to do anything else.

I just heard her screaming something in Thai which I didn't understand but I guessed it meant something like harder, harder. So I pushed my fingers into her even faster and harder. She started to scream in pleasure. I guess if people were in the neighboring room they must have been wake by now. Some moments later the screaming stopped and it seemed like all of her energy was gone. She was still lying on top of me and I could almost hear her heart beating but there was no other sign for her still being alive. She was completely gone.

I gently pushed her to the side and nudged her a couple of times. The only movement I saw as a reaction was an eye opening but directly closing again. I put a cushion below her head and covered her with the duvet and let her sleep.

Naked as I was I crawled under the duvet and cuddled up to her. I immediately also fell asleep.

A couple of hours later, the sun was already shining through the curtains, I was awaken by a strange feeling. I looked to the right where my female companion should have been but nobody was there. Then I suddenly saw a movement below the duvet and I instantly knew where the strange feeling was coming from. My little Thai girl decided to wake me up with a blow job. I threw the duvet away and saw her head moving up and down on my cock. Her face was completely covered by her long black hair. I moved her hair behind her ears so that I was able to see her beautiful face. When she realized that I was awake and watching her she looked up, smiled at me showing me her white teeth and went down on my cock again. When she thought that my cock is hard enough she tore open a condom package to the condom between her lips and used her mouth to cover my dick with the condom.

Then she got on her knees with her pussy directly over my hard cock and impaled herself with my cock. Bit by bit my cock disappeared in her tight pussy. When my cock was completely buried in her pussy she slowly started to rock back and forth and later up and down. I don't know if I ever felt so much alive early in the morning. I looked at her small little titties and her already hard nipples.

With my hands I started to rub and squeeze her nipples which made her moan but I thought it sounded more like it was more out of pain than pleasure, so I stopped what I was doing. This earned me an almost angry look. I understood that I go on with pinching and squeezing her nipples. With one hand I was working on her nipples and as she seemed to be turned on by that I wanted to see how she react if I slap her butt. Apparently she liked it. Her movements got wilder and wilder and she was completely losing it. Her moans changed to screaming which ended in me shooting my sperm into the condom and her having a really wet orgasm. Her complete body was shivering and she breathed very hard. When we were both able to breathe again normally we lay down, kissed some and fall asleep again.

The next time I woke up it was almost 10 already. The place next to me was once again empty. But this time she was not below the duvet, giving me a blowjob again. Instead I heard the sounds of the shower which made me think of a nice second start of the day. I got up and went to the bathroom. She was really in the shower soaking wet from head to toe. I asked if I could join her which she approved with a nod of her head. After I entered she took a sponge and lathered me from head to toe. Then she took the shower head and rinsed the foam away. When I thought she finished the cleaning I wanted to leave but she grasped my cock and pulled me close to her.

"Your cock needs some more cleaning," she said. Once again she got on her knees and took my hardening cock into her mouth. She once sucked me like a lollipop and my cock got hard very soon. She then started to lick up and down on my cock spending a lot of time on my glans, even trying to get inside of the small opening with the tip of her tongue. It completely drove me crazy and it didn't take long before I was about to cum.

As we didn't have any condoms with us I asked her where I should shoot my sperm. She opened her mouth and pointed with her finger to her mouth. I took her head in my hands and started to fuck her mouth. I screamed "I am cuming" and shoot my complete load of cum in her mouth. Right after I came I was expecting her to spit out the sperm but instead she swallowed it all and just said: "Breakfast."

Then she left the shower, cleaned her teeth, gargled with some Listerine and got dressed. When she was ready to leave I asked her how much I owed her as we never really talked about how much I had to pay for her services.

She smiled and said "Whatever you would be willing to give". I really didn't know how much to give, so I took out my purse and gave her the equivalent of around 200€. Then I asked her if we could meet again in the evening but she already had a date. Nevertheless we exchanged telephone numbers. I asked if her date would be cancelled she should give me a call and promised her I would call her when I return to Singapore.

I brought her down to the lobby, kissed her on the cheek and we went separate ways. The rest of the day I did some sightseeing and in the evening I went to the zoo as you could take a tour seeing the animals in the dark. It was quite interesting nevertheless my mind was still focused on what happened during the last night and I hoped that Poo, that's how my little Thai princess called herself, would give me a call. But unluckily she didn't call.

After I left the zoo it was only about 10 pm and I started wondering what I should do. Should I go back to Orchard Towers to look for another lady or should I just go home? I postponed the decision and went to the famous Raffles Hotel where the Singapore Sling cocktail was invented. As it was still very hot and I ordered the first cocktail and downed it almost immediately. The same happened with the second one. For the third one I took more time and eyed the people sitting around me. There were mostly couples and some groups of business men. I was the only one sitting at the bar without any company. Finishing the third cocktail I decided that I wanted some company, too. I paid my bill, left the hotel and took a taxi to Orchard Towers. There I went to the same bar I spent the last evening.

I sat down at the bar and ordered a diet coke as I didn't want to get drunk before I had the chance to pick a lady. I looked around and hoped I would see Poo, but she was not there. All the other girls I saw were not to my liking or at least I assured myself that they were not to my liking. As I already had drank a lot I needed to take a pee. On the way to the toilet I saw a young lovely lady sitting completely alone in a dark corner of the bar. She was wearing black peeptoes, black tights and a very short black dress showing a lot of cleavage. Her face was very small with a big mouth and even bigger eyes. Her hair was black with some red highlights. All in all she was very beautiful but as I had to pee I just took a good look and went on my way to the toilet.

On my way back to the bar I was looking for her but it seemed like she disappeared. I sat down at the bar and ordered a beer. As there was no other lady I was interested in I thought it is a good time to get drunk, being completely alone in a place where I didn't know anyone and where I, honestly spoken, never wanted to be. One bottle led to the other and after my third or fourth bottle of beer I needed to go to the restroom again. On the way to the toilet I passed the dark corner where I saw the young lady before again. I was really surprised when I saw her, again sitting completely alone in the dark corner. What to do? I made a quick decision and being a little drunk my usual shyness was gone. I walked towards her, showed the biggest smile and told her that she should stay where she was and that I would be back in about five minutes. She was completely surprised and just nodded her head.

I went on my way to the restroom, urgently did what I had to do and returned to the dark corner where she was sitting. When I returned she smiled at me and patted on the place next to her. I sat down, introduced myself and started babbling about my trip to Singapore, about I first saw her and how disappointed I was when saw that she was gone when I returned from the restroom. After a couple of minutes she put a finger on my lips and silenced me.

"My name is Apple," she said and kissed me on my cheek.

"Do you want to spend the rest of the evening with me," I asked her. Once again she just nodded; I took her hand and led her out of the bar. Hand in hand we walked to my hotel and up to my room. I opened the door, led her in and when I was inside, too, I took her in my arms and started to kiss her. I started with her neck, moved on to her earlobes and finally touched her lips with mine. At the same time I was fondling with the zipper of her dress. I was very nervous and almost tore her dress. She wriggled out of my arms, unzipped her dress and let if fall down on the floor.

Seeing her, standing there just in her underwear, I was taken by surprise. I thought she was wearing black tights, but boy, I was completely wrong. Instead she was wearing black stockings combined with a black lacy garter belt. Her bra was also very black and very lacy. But what was even more surprising was that her nipples were not covered by the lacy fabric. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The next thing I did was moving a step back and eyeing her from head to toe. Stopping at her groin I was once again very surprised. She was wearing black lacy crotchless panties. Through the lace it was clearly visible that she was completely bare. Just looking at her my cock got hard as a rock. I moved closer to her again, took her in my arms and tongue kissed her feverishly like there was no tomorrow. While kissing her my hands started to explore her body. My hands were all over her, touching her back, her titties and the already hard nipples. I even went with my hand right between her legs, touching her uncovered lips. I loved how her underwear gave me access to her pussy and nipples. Except in porn movies I haven't seen anybody dressed like this before. I pushed her in the direction of the bed. When we reached the bed I threw myself onto the bed, pulling her down with me. We kissed and cuddled for some minutes when all of a sudden Apple left the bed, stood next to me and opened my pants. When she finally opened my pants she signaled me to move my ass so that she could take away my pants and underpants. Now I was lying on my bed with just my polo shirt and my socks on. But it didn't stay like this long time. Apple tore away my socks and helped me to remove my polo shirt.

Then she opened her handbag, took out a condom and covered my cock with it. She crawled on the bed and climbed on top of me. There was no cock sucking or pussy licking. She was as wet as I was hard. She lowered herself on my cock and when my cock was completely inside her she started to move up and down on my cock. While rocking her hips she bent down and tongue kissed me. I fondled her breasts and she got more and more aroused. It didn't take her long to cum and her whole body was shivering. Her pussy was squeezing my cock and I shot a big load into the condom.