My Sex-Packed Holiday Ch. 04

Story Info
In which I film Matt and Sally having sex.
4.1k words
4.72
39.3k
46

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For newcomers who might like to catch up on the previous chapters, a quick summary follows.

On holiday in Devon with my parents and brother Matt, we make friends with Abi and her daughter Sally. So begins a series of increasingly exciting sexual adventures.

* Chapter One - I accidentally stumble across Matt fucking Sally. Abi catches me watching them, and she masturbates with me while we both watch.

* Chapter Two - That evening in our bedroom, I tell Matt that I saw him with Sally. We each masturbate, and he ejaculates on my naked body.

* Chapter Three - The next day, I meet Sally on the beach while skinny-dipping and sunbathing topless, and we have sex.

Now read on...

*****

That evening, when we went down to dinner, we saw Sally sitting by herself in the lounge with an orange juice.

"Where's your mum, Sally?" I asked.

"You're not going to believe this, but she's not going to be back tonight," said Sally with a big grin. "She phoned about an hour ago, and said she'd drunk so much wine with her friend Charlotte that she's not in a fit state to drive back! So she's going to stay over tonight, and hopefully she'll have sobered up enough by tomorrow morning to drive back here."

My parents seemed to find this incredibly funny, and didn't seem half as concerned at this disregard for Sally's welfare as they probably should have.

"Why don't you join us for dinner?" said my Mum. "If you want to, that is."

"Aw, thanks, I'd love to," said Sally. So my Mum went and sorted everything out with the dining room staff, and by the time we were ready to eat they'd somehow managed to squeeze another place-setting onto our table without Sally having to sit on anyone's knee. My Dad and Matt told us about their walk, and I said that Sally and I had bumped into each other on the beach (without going into any details of what we'd got up to, obviously).

After dinner, I was debating whether to go for a short stroll along the cliffs to watch the sunset, when Sally sidled up to me and grabbed me by the arm.

"Annie, can you come here a minute?" she asked.

I was a bit puzzled. What could she want? I hoped she didn't want my advice about some personal problem. I wasn't very good at that sort of thing.

"Matt and me, we'd like you to do something for us," she said.

"Erm, you'd better tell me what it is first," I said.

"We want you to film us having sex," she said in a rush, blushing.

Now that I hadn't expected.

"What - you want to make your own home porno movie?" I said, not sure whether to giggle or be shocked.

"Yes. I mean, we were going to just point Matt's little camcorder at the bed and do it like that. But then I wondered if you'd do it: since you've already seen us, and all that."

"Are you sure about this?" I said, deciding someone had to be sensible about the whole business and it was probably going to have to be me. "You're going to have to be really careful how you look after it. I mean, you're not planning to put it online or anything?"

"Oh God no," said Sally. "You know, we've already taken some photos, but it would be really hot to make a movie, just for us, for when the holiday's over."

I have to say, they weren't hanging about. It took me ages before I agreed to have one of my boyfriends make a sex film of us, and I threatened to kill him if it ever got online. I still sometimes regret letting him persuade me to put some of my still photos on one of those "My sexy girlfriend" websites, and then seeing them spread all over the web like some kind of porno virus. And I wasn't sure making a home porno with someone you might not see again when the holiday's over was such a good idea, but I reckoned I could make sure my brother kept his side of the bargain, and Sally would just have to be sensible.

"Whose idea was this?" I asked out of interest. Sally was a dirty girl, for sure, but this sounded like a Matt idea.

"Matt's, I guess," she confirmed. "But I thought of asking you to do the filming."

Served me right for seducing her on the beach, I suppose. And I guess I should have been flattered. And when you look at all the home pornos on the net, a lot of the genuine ones do seem to have someone else holding the camera. They're often the best ones too; able to do close-ups and all that.

"Well, I guess if you're going to do it, you might as well make a good job of it," I said. "Ok, I'm up for it. When were you going to do this?"

"I thought we should do it tonight," said Sally. "While my Mum's away. Than we can use our room and know we're not going to be disturbed."

"You're really sure she's not going to change her mind and drive back in the middle of the night?" I worried. The "mother catching her daughter and boyfriend having sex" plotline might make for great porn, but I wasn't sure I wanted to be part of an unscripted version, especially if Abi decided not to get her kit off and join in, but got all angry about it instead.

"Not by the way she sounded on the phone," giggled Sally. "She's really strict about not drinking and driving, and she'd obviously had more than a few too many even then."

"Ok," I said. "Let's do it. We'd better wait 'til a bit later, in case my Mum and Dad wonder where we've gone. I'll see you in your room at 11."

Sally giggled again.

"Ok," she said. "I'll go and tell Matt you're up for it."

"And make sure the camcorder's charged up," I said. "We don't want the battery running flat at the crucial moment."

...

I extended my evening walk a bit to fill the time, so it was already 10:30 when I got back. I texted Matt to let him know I was on my way, and went straight up to Abi and Sally's room. They were both lying on the double bed, cuddling and watching TV. Sally was wearing denim shorts and a white t-shirt under which I could see her bikini top. Matt had his swim shorts on, and a t-shirt as well.

"Are you still sure you want to go through with this?" I asked. "No cold feet or anything?"

"Hell no," said Sally enthusiastically, "You don't know how hard it was just waiting for you to get back."

"Have you thought about what you're going to do?" I asked, while I reminded myself of the camcorder controls. "Or are you just going to start off and see how it goes?"

Matt smiled. "We did talk a bit about it, and I guess we've got an idea." He started to take his shirt off, but I stopped him.

"Hold on," I said "You don't want to start off naked - it's much more sexy watching people strip each other off. Just start as you are, and take things off as you go. That'll be really hot."

Now that it came to it, neither of them seemed to quite know how to get started. Sally giggled.

"This feels weird," she said.

"Just get on with it," I said. "Pretend I'm not here. Start off by kissing or something. And try and make it sexy."

Almost tentatively, Matt put his hands round Sally's waist and began to kiss her. I focused on their two mouths clamped together, lips sliding backwards and forwards, tongues starting to get to work as they became more aroused. Sally nibbled gently at Matt's lower lip, and he pulled her closer against his body. As they kissed, Matt's hands slipped up underneath the front of Sally's t-shirt, pushing it up and revealing her tanned stomach. She had her arms around his neck, and I could see their tongues locked together. Already they seemed to have forgotten the camera was there, although just then Sally's eyes flicked over to where I was standing, pointing the camera at their faces.

Sally took her arms from around Matt's neck and raised them up, letting him pull her t-shirt up over her head. She was wearing the same little bikini top as earlier in the day, and memories flashed through my mind of taking it off earlier that afternoon, of taking her nipples in my mouth.

I had to force myself to concentrate as my brother kissed down Sally's neck towards the tops of her breasts, barely contained by the cups of the bikini. He kissed over them, teasing with his tongue, and I watched as one hand slipped inside the left-hand cup, stroking at the breast inside. I zoomed in the camera as his hand pushed the cup off, revealing the soft firm mound of flesh with its pink little nipple, hard as a pebble. He moved his mouth over to it, his lips closing over the firm bud, and I heard Sally sigh with pleasure as he began to play with it with his lips: kissing, sucking, licking, gently biting.

It was so arousing watching them: I really wanted to touch myself, but I needed both hands to hold the camera steady. I could tell that my own nipples were tingling; aroused and wanting to be sucked.

Matt turned to her other breast, pushing the bikini cup off that one too. Sally reached behind her and pulled on the bow, letting the bikini top slide off. She held Matt's head as he moved from one breast to the other; she was biting her lip and breathing heavily. She reached down and pulled his t-shirt off too. Both topless now, they kissed again, her bare tits pressed against his chest.

Still sitting on the bed, Sally reached down to Matt's shorts. I looked down, and could see the bulge of his cock inside them, already hard. Sally began to tug at the waistband, and he raised himself up to let her pull it down. He wasn't wearing any briefs, and his erection sprang straight out, his purple knob-head already standing up cleanly. I smiled as I remembered watching his cum spurt out from it only the night before. I hoped he had plenty more left for tonight.

Matt sat down again and kicked his shorts right off. Now he was totally naked, although Sally still had her little shorts on. She knelt between his knees. His cock gave a little leap, and she reached out and took it in her hand. She looked over at the camera with a smile, and bent her head down. She was such a tease: instead of taking it in her mouth at once, she breathed on it gently, then just tickled it with her tongue. Matt groaned.

"Oh fuck, Sally," he gasped.

Taking pity on him, she began to lick up and down his erect cock, and I zoomed in the camera to focus on the trail of saliva she left on his now rock-hard length. Taking it in her hand, she licked round the shiny knob, and Matt breathed in sharply at the feel of her tongue tickling over it. She placed her lips round the tip and slowly lowered her head over it, taking it inch by inch into her mouth. As she paused for a moment, I could see her cheeks sucking in as she slurped on it like a hot lolly. She began to go up and down on his cock, fucking her mouth with it, and each time she went down she took it deeper into her throat. She looked straight at me as she finally took the final inch, her lips buried in his pubic hair. She couldn't exactly smile, but her eyes were sparkling and alive.

It was amazing. I could feel myself getting even wetter between my own legs. Matt was loving it, and I found myself imagining what it would be like to be sucking on his cock myself. I wasn't sure whether I should have been thinking of my brother's cock like that, but I just couldn't stop myself.

Stroking his balls with her hands, she was giving pretty much a master-class in fellatio. Matt looked as if he was having problems holding back.

"Oh Jesus, Sally," he warned, "I'm gonna come if you're not careful."

Sally slid his cock out of her mouth, giving it one last lick as she did so. She sat back and began to unbutton her own little shorts. I saw her black thong come into view, hardly covering her plump little pussy mound. I could see that there was already a damp patch around the crotch. She let Matt pull the shorts down her legs, and teasingly pushed her knees together as he tossed her shorts onto the bed.

Matt put his hands on her knees, and gently pulled her legs apart. Sighing, she settled herself down on the bed as he began to kiss up her thighs, stroking her legs. She began to writhe on the bed, holding her breath as Matt's lips slid over the most sensitive part of her inner thighs. They reached the bulge of her pussy, still tantalisingly hidden. His mouth pressed against the material of her panties, pushing into her yielding flesh.

I had moved very close now, to make sure I could see every detail. I held the camera on Sally's pussy, as my brother pushed her panties aside and revealed the pink petals of her labia, already glistening with her sweet syrup. His fingers just touched them, taking some of the juices, then sliding gently up and down her slit.

Quickly, Sally raised her bum and let Matt pull the thong right off. With a happy smile, she stretched her legs wide and pushed out her glistening pink pussy for him. Positioning himself back between her thighs, he put his hands under her thighs and lifted her bum up so that she was able to drape her legs over his shoulders. Her pussy was right in his face now, and he breathed in her musky scent - I wished the camera could capture that deeply erotic smell as well as the sight. He bent over her, his tongue lapping at her lips, slurping up all of her juices. I made sure the camera didn't miss the moment when his tongue slid between her labia into her vagina, moving up and down the slit before burying itself inside.

I could hear the sound of Matt's mouth slurping away: god, it was so hot. I know how sweet Sally tasted, and could guess how much he'd be enjoying it. To my delight, he then moved up to find her clitoris, which really made Sally squeal. I was afraid he was going to be a bit rough, but he seemed to guess just how much to suck and lick at it as it rose up out of its little protective hood of skin.

It looked to me as if Sally was about to come. Her breath was coming in heavy gasps, and she pushed Matt away with her hand: she obviously knew what she needed to bring herself to orgasm. Rubbing at herself, her breathing was speeding up now, and Matt was happy to let her have her way as she rode the wave of her orgasm to a final climax. It was hard to know where to point the camera, but I made sure it was on her face as she climaxed, her eyes rolling back, a high-pitched tremolo of pleasure emerging from her throat.

Matt lowered her down to the bed again. His cock had softened slightly, but he quickly gave it a few rubs to bring it up to size again as he gazed at Sally. She smiled at him, and parted her legs to welcome him again, ready now to let him take her. Holding his cock, he positioned himself carefully at her entrance, and nuzzled his knob-head against her lips, lubricating the tip by sliding it up and down her juicy slit. It looked wonderful; I tried to hold the camera steady as with one smooth movement he pushed right in, her labia closing round his erection.

I watched as his cock buried itself in her before pulling out again, almost as far as the knob, already gleaming with her lubrications. He was building up quite a rhythm, and Sally was thrusting back against him each time, raised up on her elbows, looking down at where his cock disappeared into her body. Matt was bending over her, but then she pushed him back, letting his cock slip momentarily out as he let her roll him over onto his back. Pulling herself upright into the classic "cow-girl" position, she took hold of his slippery cock. Poised over it, she held the position for a moment before lowing herself onto it with a sigh.

It was her turn now to set the speed, which she did by bouncing up and down on top of him. Matt put his hands on her waist to support her, and I zoomed back the lens to capture the full picture of her jiggling tits and swishing hair. I could hear the slap, slap, slap as she bounced up and down on his cock. Once it slipped out of her, and she quickly grabbed it and pushed it back in. She leant over and kissed Matt, while he put his hands on her tits and squeezed her nipples.

I wondered how they were going to finish this. Would he ejaculate inside her, so she could squeeze his cum out of her in a classic cream pie? Or spurt all over her face, leaving his semen dripping down her cheek?

I soon found out. "I'm gonna come Sally," Matt groaned. Quickly she rose off him, rolled onto her back and let him kneel over her chest, giving his cock a few last pumps before he ejaculated in great white loops all over her tits. One loop did in fact make it as far as her face, falling in a great sticky string right up the side of her cheek. Wow. I think there was even more cum than there had been last night - and he'd already fucked Sally that morning!

Sally looked at her tits dripping in cum, and ran her finger through it, making sure she had a good finger-full before she put it in her mouth and sucked it off. That made a great final shot, and I pressed the stop button as she looked into the lens, a big smile on her face, with the string of cum still clinging to her cheek.

I sat down with a sigh on the other bed.

"Whew," I said. "That was pretty amazing."

Matt and Sally sat on the edge of the double bed, still panting. Matt's cock was still wet with her juices, and Sally began to clean his cum off her body with her fingers.

"I think I may need a shower now," she said.

Now that we'd stopped, I could feel myself still aroused. I'd never been so close to anything so sexually exciting without being able to relieve myself, and I really needed to do something about it, now. I put my hand between my legs and pressed against my pussy. Just doing that sent a tingle right through my body.

Sally noticed.

"Wow Anne," she said. "You look kind of hot."

"I think I'd better leave you to clean up," I said. "I'm going back to my room; I need a bit of time to, you know, sort myself out."

"Oh no you don't," said Sally suddenly. "You've watched us; now I want to watch you." She came over and picked up the camcorder. "And I'd love to have a little extra on the end of our movie. Go on, Annie."

"Fuck it all," I thought, "Why not? It won't take me long; I'm already so turned on."

I sat on the edge of the bed, composing myself. For a moment I was embarrassed: but as I looked at Sally and Matt I felt a thrill of excitement; they'd put on a good show, and now it was my turn. Sally handed the camcorder to my brother, and he pointed it at me. I saw the red "record" light come on.

I pulled up the hem of my dress over my bare thighs until the front of my panties were fully visible. I stroked my hands up my legs, parting them as my hands reached the edge of my underwear. I could feel the heat through the material, and as I touched them I could feel what a big wet patch there was all over the crotch. I pressed against my bulge, and felt the folds of my soft labia. I raised my bum and pulled my dress right up round my waist, then put my hand down the front of my panties and gasped as my fingers touched my clitoris. I wiggled forward a bit so I could curl my fingers right down over my pussy, and let one slip easily between my lips into my soaking wet slit.

I began to frig myself, breathing harder. With my other hand, I pulled the straps of my dress down off my shoulders and down my arms, letting the front of it slip down off my breasts into a bundle round my waist. I grasped one bare boob and squeezed at it roughly, still fucking into my slit with my other hand.

I looked up at Matt and Sally. He was pointing the camera at me, and I saw that his cock had got hard again. I blushed; I felt sure most brothers didn't get turned on watching their sisters masturbate. Sally was just gently stroking her fingers over her clit, watching me intently, her eyes full of lust. Damn, this was good.

I wanted rid of my panties now; I roughly dragged them down my legs, leaving them looped round one foot. Now my pussy was bare, and I opened my legs to give my fingers full access. This time, I pushed two fingers straight up inside my wet hole and began to frig myself properly. Schlup, schlup, schlup they went, and I could feel my lubricating juices starting to run out all over my hand. I was starting to rock backwards and forwards, and I put my other hand on my clit, knowing that it wouldn't take me long to come once I started to rub it.

12