My Sex-Packed Holiday Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I lay on the bed, I realised just how thickly the air in the room was filled with the smell of sweat and sexual juices. I crawled over to Abi and licked some of Chris's semen off her breasts. She hugged me.

"Thank you, Annie, for doing that," she whispered.

"It didn't hurt as much as I thought it would," I admitted. "I guess the lube helped."

Abi ran her hand over my bum, which was still slippery with a mixture of KY jelly and other substances. I shivered involuntarily as her finger found my lubricated arse-hole, and then slipped easily inside. She gently fingered me for a few minutes while I laid my head on her still sticky breasts, listening to the sound of her heartbeat while the smell of fresh cum filled my nostrils. I heard Chris laugh.

"You are a pair of filthy girls, you know that?" he said.

"You can talk, fucking a nice girl like Annie up the arse," said Abi.

"I used to be nice, 'til I met you two," I said, my cheek smeared with Chris's semen.

So I could chalk up another new experience to my sex-packed holiday. My arse was no longer virgin territory, and I was a proper three-hole girl at last. Surely there couldn't be any more new experiences to come?

***

I went back to my room to clean up before dinner. My bum was still a bit sore, and I hoped I wouldn't give anything away by wincing when I sat down for dinner. I had a shower to rinse away any remaining lube, and make sure I didn't smell too much of sex. I wasn't sure I was going to become a total anal slut, but it hadn't been that bad, and Chris certainly did have a lovely cock.

After dinner, my parents met Chris, and I did my best not to blush when they told him how much fun Matt and I had been having with Sally. I was pretty sure that my mum and dad knew perfectly well that Matt and Sally had been fucking, but I certainly hoped they didn't have any idea about the other sexual permutations that had been going on, mostly involving me. I sighed to myself. There was one more day of the holiday to go, then back to normality. I wasn't sure how I would cope!

***

Coming up in Chapter Nine: find out what happens on our last day, when Matt, Sally and I end up on the beach together.

12