My Sex Slave

Story Info
You take turns at being a sex slave.
1.9k words
4.27
42k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was your day to be my sex slave.

That last time we had been together, I had submitted myself to your every whim, your every desire. You had initially spent quite some time exploring your every crack crevice and expanse of skin on my body. You had started tenderly; by giving me a welcome massage, soothing my tired body and aching muscles. You allowed me to relax as your hands, fingers, lips and tongue touched and caressed with great expertise the most sensitive and erogenous zones of my body. You had left no part of me untouched, unloved. From my ass to my ears it had seemed as if your whole aim was to bring me to the brink and back as many times as you could. It was your own way of torturing me I suppose. A pleasurable torture it was. But as I expected my pleasure was of no importance to you. It was just a way of making sure that you had my attention. And it worked wonderously!

I remember in my haze of pleasure as I lay there underneath you, that you used all of my senses against me. You would take my pulsing cock in your hand and slowly pump it in your mouth until it was slick with your saliva. Occasionally you would take the tip of your tongue and gently swirl it around the hole at the tip of my cock, cleaning the little river of precum that had been flowing for what seemed like hours. Sometimes, you would cover your finger in my juices and rub them over my lips, letting me taste my arousal. To torture me more you would straddle my face and dangle your engorged clit just inches away from my nose, letting me smell your own juices. It looked so pink, so beautiful. You would run your fingers around it, pinching it, masturbating it like it was a little cock. You made sure I knew that you could make me cum anytime you wanted. You also made sure that I knew you weren't going to let me have any peace, any orgasm, for a long long time. You were going to make me beg for my release.


--------------------

Our slave day rules were simple. On a designated slave day, one of us was master and one of us was the slave. The slave of course was required to follow every instruction, every command of the master, knowing full well that the next time it was slave day it would be their turn to be in control. Not every encounter of ours was a "slave day," many of our encounters had no particular theme at all, but those that did were often memorable.

As I said at the beginning, today was my slave day. I was the master and you the slave. As was my usual custom, I would try remember the last time that I was a slave and make sure that my level of domination over you was just a little bit more complete than before. You made me beg for my release the last time. I would have to make sure that you begged just as much or more today.

--------------------

After completing your exploration of my body the last time, you had stopped straddling me and had moved to the head of the bed, propping yourself up on some pillows, your legs spread, your pink lips showing their moist arousal, your nipples gloriously hard. I remember you telling me to get on my knees and come to you. I wanted to lick you so badly. That thought was immediately broken when you said "Don't even think about licking my pussy. You have not earned that right!" You always knew what was on my mind.

You told me to service your feet slowly and to not miss a single spot. I was then instructed to methodically work my way up to the middle of your leg. I did this with an eagerness and passion I had not felt for a long time. I knew if I pleased you, you would let me cum. For the next hour I licked, kissed, caressed and massaged every square inch of your body.

I remember you lying on your stomach, your legs spread just enough to give me the most wonderful view of your ass and pussy. It took a supreme effort to not place the tip of my cock against your wetness and plunge deep into your heaven and fuck you hard and fast. I wanted sooo much to feel the pounding of my cock inside of you and to hear you gasp as I rode you. You knew I wanted to. You wanted it yourself. But you weren't ready yet. You wanted to play a little longer. Following your instructions as a good slave does, I gently massaged and kneaded your ass feeling the heat rising from your pussy, I could see your pussy lips move and your clit appear and disappear as I played with your flesh. I ran my hands around your ass in large circular motions, starting at the little "v" at the top of your ass between your cheeks, and run them down both the sides of your hips to the middle of your thighs. I would cross over and take my hands up the valley of your inner thigh, gently suggesting that my master have them farther apart.

Reaching your venus, I would tempt your discipline by brushing my fingers against your pussy lips, bringing shudders of pleasure from your body, and then draw a quick little wet circle around the little rosebud of your bottom. You told me to kiss you there, to suckle you there and I did. I ran my tongue down between the two heavenly globes of your bottom and played with your asshole with my tongue, fucking it, kissing it, licking it. While I did this, you moved one of your hands underneath your stomach and started to finger your clit. It seemed as if you had one shuddering orgasm after another until, finally out of breath, you closed your legs tight and turned yourself over.

Your eyes were closed, your breasts were heaving, your nipples engorged and your pussy lips were flushed pink. You told me to suckle on your breasts as I had just done to your ass, and I did. You told me to start with the right breast and to pinch your nipples on your left breast with my hand. As I did this, your breathing gradually returned to normal; the excitement from your orgasms started to subside. But even as your breathing returned to normal, I noticed that your hips were starting move, to sway slightly, to pulse in an almost unconscious fucking motion. My tongue and hands were having the desired effect. You told me to switch sides and I did. But to do this I pretended I had to straddle you. My ass was over your knees and my still hard cock over your pussy. I took your left breast into my mouth and started to firmly, but gently pinch and pull on your other nipple with my hands, in just the way that I have learned that you like. The response was immediate, your body writhed and jerked as I raked my teeth across your nipple.

Your body had slid down just ever so slightly and the tip of my cock was now resting against the hot wetness of your pussy. I dared not enter you, for to do so without permission would be to receive a punishment that neither of us had experienced. For we had agreed that if any slave did not do what they were told, or did something they were not instructed to do, they would lose the privilege of becoming a master for the next five slave days. If you had the freedom of knowing that I could not be your master for our next five slave days, there would be no telling what sinister ideas you would wreak upon me. For my chance at retribution would be too far in the future for you to care. I had half a mind to plunge my cock inside of you and be dammed of the consequences, because truth be known I very much enjoyed being your slave.

But, I had bought some special toys to use on you when it was my turn to be master. I didn't want to wait that long to try them out. So instead, I pushed those disobedient thoughts from my head and continued to suckle your nipples like a little child. But even though I could not, and would not enter you, your body had moved so that the length of my shaft was directly against your lips and the tip of my cock, that soft skinned and oh so sensitive area underneath the crown was just touching your clit. Tiny rivers of cum were pouring out of me, making your clit and pussy lips so very slippery. God how I wanted you. You told me to continue sucking your breast but other than that, I was not to move. As you said this I felt your body, your hips, slowly start to grind into my cock. I felt the lips of your pussy separate and start to encircle the sides of the shaft of my cock. I felt the little nub of your clit, that sentinel of pleasure, press hard against the underside of the head of my cock. You told me not to cum. It was the hardest thing I had ever done. I was on the brink of exploding before you started to move and now it was unbearable.

I knew I couldn't last much longer but I didn't want to disobey you. You started to cum yourself, and again and again your body convulsed and shook. I swear I could almost feel the pulsing of your pussy against my cock as each tremor of pleasure shot through you like a bolt of lightning. I couldn't stand it any longer, I began to beg for you to let me cum. I cried and whimpered. I pleaded with you to allow me my release. Your only response was to grab the cheeks of my ass and pull me harder against you so that my cock was now pinned against your pussy and clit. Still in the throws of your orgasms you suddenly released me and said that I could cum but that my cock was not to leave your clit. With my free hand I quickly grabbed the shaft of my cock and stroked its slippery length, the tip of my cock was still pressed against your clit when I exploded in one of the most intense orgasms I have ever had. A torrent of cum cascaded over your clit, your pussy and your stomach. I collapsed beside you, my mouth still suckling you like a baby, exhausted, content, hoping that I had been a good slave and had served my master well.

---------------------

To this day, I still remember the pulsing of my cock as I came and the explosive force of my ejaculation. It had been the start of one of our most memorable encounters. However, as I said at the beginning, today was your day to be my slave. I knocked on the door of the hotel room I had instructed you to obtain. I also had with me my bag of toys that I was looking forward to experimenting with. The door opened before the third knock as I had instructed. You stood there in your bathrobe, smelling freshly showered.. The room was lit only with candles and you were blindfolded, also as instructed. I stepped into the room and closed the door........