My Sexual Adventure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner, Adam decided to show me how to fuck a guy, so he took me into the family room and laid down on all fours. He then told me to get a bottle of lube from Kelly's purse, and smear some over his asshole and my cock, which I did, then instructed me to thrust it deep inside his ass. I did so, and the feeling was amazing. This was my first time anally fucking, since Kelly and my mom didn't teach me that yet, probably in anticipation of this. As I thrust away at him, he moaned and told me to take my time, ease it in, and then instructed me to spank his ass a few times, and grab his cock for pleasure.

After about fifteen minutes of continuous fucking, as a repeat performance of my first time with Mom and Kelly, Adam told me to go full speed and cum inside his ass, which I did. I cam hard, and he told me to get on my back, which I did. He then lubed up my asshole and his cock, and slipped inside me slowly. The pain was unlike anything I had imagined, and I kept asking him to go easy, which he did. This went on until he was all the way inside me, then he began to pull out, and slowly thrust into me.

For over another fifteen minutes, he started out slowly then picked up the pace as soon as I assured him I no longer felt pain. After about twelve minutes, I was begging for him to fuck me like a bitch, and he obliged, thrusting away and pulling on my cock while he did so. Within minutes after full hard fucking me, he announced we was going to cum, and as I felt him speed up, my own balls started to tighten and I told him I was going to cum too. we began to pump our cocks in a fast paced movement, and eventually we came together, my cum shooting upwards, his inside my ass.

Spent, he pulled out and laid next to me on the carpeted floor. the cum that escaped my cock had landed on my bare chest and he smiled at me, gathered some of it in his fingers, and brought it to my face, "You wanna try it?" he asked. I hesitated, then leaned forwards and licked my own sperm off his fingers. It tasted salty, but beyond that I actually enjoyed it. He smiled and dipped his head down onto my chest, licking the rest into his mouth, then moved his head and kissed me hard, sharing the last of my cum with me.

Soon afterwards, we got up and went back into the kitchen to find my mom and Kelly rubbing each other's clits together in a scissor's move. Adam nudged me that he was hard instantly and I knew I was too, so we went towards them and presented our cocks, mine to mom, his to Kelly, and they took us into their mouths while continuing to thrust each other. We began to roam our hands over their tits, and moved our other hand into their hair, holding them in place as we face fucked them. This lasted for about ten minutes before our hard cocks erupted into their mouths, and they in turn came on each other's pussies. Completely spent for the night, Adam and Kelly got to their feet, dressed and left, each giving me a kiss on the lips before they left.

Mom and I looked at each other, still nude, and jumped into each other, kissing away. I then lifted mom into my arms and walked up the stairs into her room, where I gently dropped her onto her bed and mounted her, fucking away. We did this all night, and didn't bother sleeping until three in the morning. Then we slumped down and spooned each other, eventually falling asleep in each other's arms.

I was wrong. My life was still fucking awesome! And it was just getting started!

12