My Sexual Adventure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moans came out of everyone involved for over twenty minutes of non-stop pleasure. All the while, the other members of our sex party were watching us, and rubbing their sex organs to climax. As soon as we all felt like we were ready to cum, we announced it to ourselves and the group watching and collectively came in a single glorious ending. Spent, we each got out of our partners, kissed each other one last time, then joined our fellows, who had got up at the same time and moved to perform their own sexual act.

Mom and Adam, Jeff and Zoe, got into position. Girls in a 69 position, guys up behind them. Then they began. Mom nad Zoe started licking each other's pussies, while behind them, Jeff and Adam thrust like wild, moving their bodies forwards with each thrust.

While the women ate pussy, the guys leaned forwards and kissed each other. And not just any kissing, but real french kissing, like they were long lost lovers and had returned for a reunion fucking. They lasted a lot longer than us, but by the time they had finished, none of us were in the mood to continue anymore. One by one, we got up one last time, dived into the pool to cool off from the sun, got out and went to find our clothes.

Soon afterward, two by two, the guys left with their girls departed. Before they left, the guys gave me a kiss on the lips and felt my cock. Then the girls also kissed me, rubbing their pussies gainst my cock too. They then kissed Adam, Kelly, and my mom in the exact same way, and were gone. Finally alone to ourselves, I went and pinned Kelly to the patio door, kissing her deeply, while Adam and my mom clung together and tongue lashed like mad. The four of us were still naked, so we decided to finish the party upstairs.

We walked into the house and headed straight for mom's bedroom. Once we entered the room, Adam and I grabbed our ladies and thrust them onto the bed and rammed our dicks into their pussies hard. That night, we did everything. We fucked the girl's missionary style, doggy style, we spooned, we had them reverse cowgirl. This went on for hours until it was past midnight. Then, slowly and agonizingly tiresome, we finally stopped fucking and slumped into the bed, girls in the middle, us guys on either side and fell off to sleep. As we did, I moved my hand towards Adam's, and he stretched his own hand out to mine. Clasping it, we leaned over and kissed. Our girls looked at us and smiled, then they, in turn, leaned and kissed each other.

There was no doubt in my mind as I drifted off to sleep. I was in love with two people that day. Kelly, my girlfriend, and Adam, her ex. My life was taking an interesting turn, and I loved it!

12