My Sexual Adventure Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are absolutely right!" I said, "That's why we're going to find a chapel somewhere in Vegas after the Generational Orgy! We can invite everyone we brought with us to it, even have some of the flight attendants and other members of 'SSU' to be witnesses!" Kelly smiled broadly as I spoke and leaned forwards and kissed me harder, as a form of agreement. After we broke the kiss, I pulled her off the bed and towards the door, "Let's go find someplace to have fun!" I told her. she agreed and we left, finding the elevator and hitting the button for the second floor, which, according to the manifest on the wall next to the doors, showed where the pool was.

As soon as we hit the second floor, we caught the aroma of Chlorine and semen in the air and rushed to the pool. Opening the doors, we automatically saw at least fifty well built men and women in a massive fucking session, both in the water, and out. I looked around and saw Anthony, Jeff, and Mark already in the mix, fucking twin Latin guys with hard bodies and 5" dicks, and a black chick with double d-tits. Taking my hand, Kelly led me over to where they were and knelt down next to the Latin men who were taking Anthony and Jeff up their asses. She smiled at them and took their hands, leading them to her tits.

I, in turn, presented my dick to the black chick, who gave me one sexual glance before leaning forwards and taking my cock into her mouth. She easily fit her tongue around my cock as I leaned over her and took Mark's face into mine, kissing him with a hard tongue swirl. The black chick was an expert at cock sucking, and I soon found myself getting ready to cum, so I broke my kiss with Mark, told him to get on his back and for the black chick to mount him, which she did. I then moved my dick up and entered her ass from behind, thrusting wildly. She screamed at the top of her lungs, but kept bouncing on Mark's cock. As soon as we got into a rhythm, Mark came inside her pussy and I followed suit and came up her ass. She screamed and pulled off of us, kissing us both as we broke apart, thanking us for our cocks.

We shook hands and she went off to find another cock to suck and fuck, while Mark and I got into a male 69 and sucked each other clean. As we did, the Latin twins had moved past being fucked and were now fucking Kelly while she took both Jeff and Anthony's cocks into her mouth, at the same time. I quickly stood up and looked around, and saw a hot stud with curly light brown hair walking over to me, his 6" cock pointing the way. He came up to about two feet from me and held out his hand to touch my peck. I let him grope me for a few minutes before extending my own hand to his. We clasped each other's bodies for a few seconds before he knelt down and took my dick in his mouth and sucked.

Adam had told me that in areas where gay people went to socialize and have casual sex, gentle touching was their way of asking for consent to have sex, and that if you moved their hand away, it meant no. If you let them touch you, however, it was an agreement, which is why I let him touch, and returned the gesture. As soon as his mouth hit my cock, he began to swirl his tongue around it like it was a snake feeling the air. And what a snake he was, he made my cock feel like it was inside someone's pussy already! I let out a low moan and he gazed up at me with a deep look in his eye that he was enjoying the sensation too.

Without a spoken word, he pulled out of my mouth and reached up to my shoulder, and we quickly switched sides, me now taking his cock in my mouth. I sucked him hard and he let out soft 'oh fuck's as I made his cock twitch. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my ass and I quickly turned around, one of the Latin twins was now on all fours, massaging my ass and moving his tongue forwards to lick it, while his brother was behind Kelly, fucking her like mad. She had her eyes wide open as her entire body shook with every thrust, and I smiled at her as I let the first Latin twin lick up my ass, as I resumed sucking the stud in front of me.

After eight long sexy minutes, the stud pulled his dick out and moved to where the Latin twin was massaging me and knelt down behind him, putting his dick inside the Latin twin's ass. I smiled as I flipped onto my back and let the Latin twin take my dick into his mouth as he was fucked by the stud. We stared for a long time into each other's eyes, the Latin twin between us, and for a moment, I was tempted to jump over the Latin twin and embrace the hot stud myself cling to him like a slut and put his dick into my ass and hump away, and I almost did, if it weren't for Kelly to scream and cum onto the other Latin twin's cock. My attention was regained as I looked at her get up and walk over to me.

She knelt down next to my and waited for my cock to erupt with cum, and once it did, took it out of the first Latin twin's mouth and wipe it dry with a towel she found. She then kissed me and asked if we could go to the spa for an hour or so, which I said sure to, and we got up. I gave her a light spank on her ass before shaking hands with the hot stud and whispered to him, "Maybe we'll see each other at the Generational Orgy, then we can really fuck!" to which he smiled and winked in my direction as I nodded to the Latin twins and left.

Once at the elevator, Kelly nudged me against the wall and leaned in close, kissing me and saying in hushed tones, "Back when I dated Adam, he used to fuck other guys like you just did. When he did it, I was upset that he spent more time with them than me, but when you do it, somehow I find it extremely erotic!"

I smiled and kissed her softly, clutching her bare ass as I did, "You enjoy it because you know I'll enjoy you twice as hard afterwards." I told her, "With Adam, you were worried he was around 80% gay. With me, you know I'm halfway through, so you know I'll enjoy you as much as I like fucking guys!" Kelly smiled and we resumed kissing as the elevator went up two floors and deposited us in the spa.

We left the elevator and grabbed a pair of light silk robes, walking down the halls until we saw a massage room. Upon entering, we were met by a very erotic sight. Annette and Zoe were on their fronts as two sexy nude Asian women were rubbing their oil covered bodies against them. I smiled as I noticed a sign that read "Nuru Oil Massage. No schedule required." then I quickly disrobed and laid down on one of the tables, watching the sexual sight in front of me. Zoe was moaning and Annette was now on her back, getting her tits rubbed by the masseuse's own tits, which were of equal size to Annette's. I was getting hard just watching them as the masseuse looked up and saw me. She smiled and told me to wait, that she'd be with me in about five minutes.

I laid on my side, watching the masseuse do her work and slowly massaged my hard-on, when Annette's five minutes were concluded, the masseuse got to her feet, kissed Annette as a thank you, and strutted over to me, her hips swaying as she moved, and I got a look at her beautiful glistening pussy, which was shaven except for a tiny triangle above the clit. She walked up to me and gave me a light kiss on my lips and asked me to lie on my front, which I obliged her. She then went over to a large tub and soaked in for a moment or two, then rose up, covered in a load of massage oil and strutted back over to me.

She then got up on top of the massage table and began rubbing herself over my back. The feeling was unimaginable, like I was being compressed but at the same time like I was flowing through a river. The oil wasn't hot or burning, it was just warm enough to make my back muscles melt under her touch, and my cock twitched as soon as she hit the right nerves. She continued like this for several minutes before she rose off the table and asked me to get onto my back, which I did, and she lowered herself back onto me, continuing the massage. I watched as her tits massaged my pecks, then went down to my stomach and eventually they paused over my cock and balls. She then lowered her tits between my cock and started thrusting up and down, giving me one hell of a tit-fuck.

I started to writhe in pleasure as I looked over and saw Zoe take instructions from another masseuse and was giving Kelly a Nuru massage of her own, and heard Kelly moaning in intense pleasure. It was clearly having a very sexual affect on her, because as soon as Kelly got onto her back and Zoe descended onto her, Kelly grabbed Zoe's head and lowered it to hers, sticking her tongue down Zoe's throat. We quickly looked at each other as we had similar expressions on our faces. One of extreme pleasure and submission to the gentle touches of our masseuses. I looked back at mine as she had decided to give herself some pleasure as well.

She quickly brought her face up to mine and lowered her pussy to my hard-on. Once my cock entered her, she moaned and started bouncing up and down on me, the oil in her pussy channeling an intense pleasure the likes of which I had not felt before. We both writhed in pleasure as I grabbed her hips and struggled to hold onto them as I tried to move on top of her. To my immediate surprise and fortune, the masseuse took it upon herself to help and we slid off the table and fell a few inches onto the soft floor, with me on top fucking her fast and easily, the oil splashing between us. The entire fuck we were having was so much fun that as soon as I came inside her pussy, I just kept on fucking her. I didn't want to end our sexual pleasure just yet, and was amazed when I realized that I was still hard, even though I had just cum.

The masseuse, it seemed, also seemed to be surprised, but she quickly became like a wild animal, grunting and thrusting back at me as I fucked her. She even cupped her hands around my neck and held me close to her, I could see in her eyes the same wild sensation that I was experiencing, and for the longest moment I was tempted to kiss her with as much passion that I give when I'm fucking Kelly, but then I came a second time, and she came two seconds later, and this time I felt tired from the fast pace that I was moving, so I left her pussy and laid down on the floor, panting like I had just run 10,000 miles.

I looked up and saw that Kelly and Zoe were done with their massage and were staring down at me and the masseuse. They had clearly been observing my sexual fling and Kelly had a look of pure lust in her eyes. Slowly, I stood up and leaned in towards her, kissing her gently, but passionately. After a few minutes, I helped the masseuse to her feet and thanked her for the massage. She then thanked me for the sex and we kissed each other's cheek, and I turned to Kelly and Zoe, and we left the room and, after reading the directions on the wall, went down the hall to a sauna and sat down for a very long rest.

About a half hour of rest and relaxation, I felt rejuvenated enough to have some more sex, so I stood up and looked at Kelly and Zoe, who were in the process of getting off on a scissors position. I smiled as I watched them rub their pussies against each other, as they writhed together and looked at me seductively. I then stood up and gave Kelly me dick, while massaging Zoe's tits in my hand. Kelly sucked me for a few minutes before she and Zoe dislodged themselves and she got onto her back, Zoe crawled up to kiss her, and I took position at the other end and entered Kelly's pussy.

I thrust inside her for about two dozen times, then left her and entered Zoe, and thrust another 24 times, then repeated my action, going in and out of Kelly and Zoe for about fifteen whole minutes. While I was doing that, Kelly and Zoe were rubbing their tits together like in the Nuru massage room, and at least twice, the pleasuring they were doing to each other gave them both at least two orgasms before I pulled out of Zoe for the fifth time and rubbed my dick to ejaculation between their pussies.

My cum blasted out of my cock and hit both theirs, splashing enough sperm that both their pussies had an equal amount. I'm pretty sure if we weren't careful, they'd both have gotten pregnant from the amount of sex we'd had just from today. Fortunately for me and the other guys, we knew that Kelly and the other girlfriends were all on the pill, ever since we all had started having orgies. Even my mom was on the pill, since Adam and I were in her pussy twice as often as Anthony, Mark, or Jeff. It's what made our orgies way more fun, the knowledge that we wouldn't have any premature kids until we all graduated from College.

Unlike before, when I felt sexually exhausted from the sheer pleasure, I had decided that I was finished with having sex for now, so I told Kelly and Zoe that I was going back up to the penthouse, and left them in the sauna to continue their sexual escapades. As I departed, I walked past several rooms where I saw people having all kinds of sex. I saw a group of girls in a mud pool, fingering their clits with muddy hands and spanking each other's tits like they were on spring break. I noticed a pair of guys in a quiet room, trying their absolute best not to make a sound as they jerked each other off. And I even noticed a bisexual foursome in a meditation room, doing everything except meditating.

Smiling to myself, I felt myself getting hard as I left the spa and entered the elevator. By now, I knew that there would be no hiding what I did in the elevator, so I just hit the button to the top floor, sat down and masturbated as the elevator went up. As soon as the elevator reached the top floor, I came all over the carpeted floor of the elevator, licked my hands clean of cum, and went back to the room. As I opened the door, I was greeted with a very sexually stimulating sight. Mom was on all fours in the middle of the room with three very muscular black males fucking all three of her holes at the same time. She was moaning and groaning as they all gangbanged her with little to no mercy, and she seemed to be enjoying the whole thing.

Adam was standing off to the side with a camera, and was recording the whole thing. I quickly stepped out of the line of sight of the camera and moved up behind him, grabbing his dick as I moved close to him. He didn't even flinch as I held him, pressing my dick up against his ass, "Hey, Chris." he whispered to me. I just leaned in and nibbled the skin between his neck and shoulder, "What's up?"

"Who started this?" I asked him, my dick now completely hard against his tight ass. Adam quickly explained that after Kelly and I left to go explore the hotel, he and mom had decided to continue having sex for about an hour before she said she wanted to go down to the casino. He had agreed so they left the hotel room and descended to the first floor. They had looked around the casino and made some money, which she had decided to keep inside a small pouch around her waist, when three large African Americans came up to them and complimented her body, and asked if Adam was her son. She had told them that he was her lover and that they were in an open relationship in case the men wanted to have a five-some.

The men said they weren't interested in having gay sex that day, but were very interested in knowing if mom had been with any "BBCs", which was an acronym for "Big black cocks". She said she hadn't, but was very interested in knowing what it felt like, so they had invited the three men up to the suite, where the four of them proceeded to start fucking, and Adam grabbed the camera to film for later, and here they were now. Adam also mentioned that the three men hadn't stopped fucking mom for nearly three hours straight. I was actually very impressed that mom had the kind of stamina to endure not just one black dick, which was certainly a whole 12" long, from what I could see, but three, and for such a long period of time.

The three men had obviously cum inside her at least a half dozen times by now, as was apparent from a large puddle of cum running along the floor. From what I gathered from watching them, they were very identical, almost like they were brothers, not triplets, of course, but more like older siblings. And from the sight of them, they were all 6'5" and ripped like rhinos. It was a wonder that my mom could last this long, but I finally figured out her resistance. She was moaning constantly, but apparently she was reaching her end period.

I don't know if she was aware of my presence or not, but suddenly without warning, she was trying to get their attention, which didn't seem to work until they all nodded at each other and sped up like it was a race or something. Without warning, they went full speed and then lunged forwards at the same time and mom let out a muffled scream. Then, one by one, all three black men pulled out of her mouth, pussy, and ass, and she collapsed on the ground. I quickly dislodged myself from Adam and rushed over to her, holding her in my arms as I examined her body, which was twitching, but was otherwise very still. The guys smiled and fist bumped each other as I checked her pulse, which was slightly high, then looked at her eyes, which were closed but still moving.

Then, she opened them and looked at me, "Hi Chris. Did you have fun by the pool?" she asked, weakly. I smiled and bent over, kissing her forehead and tasting cum. I then picked her up and carried her to the bed, laying her under the sheets where she laid her head down and slowly drifted off to sleep. I then turned to the three black men and smiled, "Hi, I'm Chris. Alison's son!" I said to them, casually.

They smiled and held out a hand for me to shake, and introduced themselves. The one on the far left was Lamar, and said he was about 35, the middle was named Brent, 34, and the one on the far right was named Leo, 36. Leo said he was the one who suggested having a foursome with my mom, and said she was the best MILF they ever had in years. I smiled back and mentioned that she was pretty wild. They looked at each other in suspicion for a minute, then laughed histarically at me and clasped my shoulder hard. Then they turned on their heel and went for the door. Before they left, they thanked me for having such a wild mom and hoped to see her again soon.

Leo asked me to tell my mom that she was welcome to visit their room any time, and that it was on the tenth floor, and to head to the far corner left from the middle elevator. I told him I'd pass it along and he left. I then followed them to the door and closed it softly, then turned and walked over to Adam, throwing him onto the bed next to where mom was sleeping and thrust my dick inside his ass. As I fucked him, I told him everything that Kelly and I did that day, and how much fun the Generational Orgy was going to be, now that I had met other people who were willing and able to have as much fun as we usually were.

By the time I had finished, I was ready to cum, and Adam and I were making out thinking of all the awesome dicks and pussies we were going to have all to ourselves and our friends once the Generational Orgy came down, and wondered how many people we'd fuck afterwards, in the videos we would do. Once I came in his ass, I pulled out and knelt down to lick it out of him, and he gave me a look that told me he wanted nothing more than to be my gay lover as long as he and my mom were together, and how ever long Kelly and I were together, I knew how often we'd fuck, just the four of us, and how many possible orgies, foursomes, threesomes, and erotic couplings, sexual fetishes, and other imaginative adventures we'd have from now on.

I had made up my mind. After Kelly and I got married, we would consummate it like nothing anyone has ever done before! We would make the Generational Orgy our consummation! I would ask Annette to make it happen, and we would have the biggest party that Seductive Swingers United would ever have!