My Sexual Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So there I was, spreading my legs and waiting but he wasn't my boyfriend in the first place! But who cared at that point in time when I was already so wet and ready and desperate to be fucked! As long as he got a cock, my cunt would be opened for him so that he can give me the magical sensation I had been longed for. My thoughts just ran wild and free.

As expected, I felt a sharp pain as I could feel something beginning to penetrate me. Oh no, it was coming in. I felt my pussy was pushed, opening wider and wider to welcome his intruding hard strange element. My hymen was broken when his red head of his cock pushed through, invading my precious pure pussy. I opened my eyes and stared right at him in pain. I almost wanted to push him off me at that moment but I guessed his weight just pinned me down. He just smiled and happy to see my agony face and it ached him on to push his hard cock in, deeper and deeper to the point of no return.

Oh my gosh! A perfect stranger, stalker cum flasher took my virginity away! What in the world was I doing. I should not have listened to my stupid friends but listened to my mum's advice instead! She always warned me: 'Most guys only wanted to get inside what's between your legs. And once they get it, they'll play with it until they had enough and get sick of it. They will then dump you aside and go for new ventures. Just look at your dad and you will know what I mean!' This statement was still ringing in my ears then.

To be honest, my dad would poke every available pussy he could find, leaving my mum sexually frustrated at home. I'll go into details on that in another topic. It's a real messy family.

Back to my pussy, he shoved his entire shaft all the way driving home till it hit the end of my deep tunnel. He seemed to let out a relief, indirectly telling me 'I finally got you!' He pulled it back and pushed it in again and kept repeating it slowly. He just wanted to take his time and enjoyed the fuck.

The pain seemed to slowly turning to pleasure. It was getting better with every stroke of his cock. He kept up the pace and went faster. The friction and fast movement just hit on me and I felt something which I had never felt before. Something like an electric current hitting me, making me lost all control and inhabitation. I just moaned and screamed out loud. I didn't care, even if he laughed at me or my loud, sexy moans was attracting passers-by.

There were a few occasions when we were spotted having sex. We both knew that someone was watching us but we were too engrossed in our own fun that we didn't care whether we were being watched. Details on this will be described in another topic.

That afternoon, it was my first fucking orgasm and in fact, I had multiple ones the first time I was laid. It was like floating in mid air. I liked it and loved the uncontrollable sensation. I was addicted from then on. I didn't realize that I was actually a nymphomania till years later and that explained the reason why I was so eager to have sex with almost anybody.

All negative thoughts just flew off my mind at that instances. Why didn't my friends tell me much earlier what fucking was all about! I cursed that I should have tasted it long time ago but then, probably I just didn't have the opportunity to.

After a while, he started panting and drove his cock in and out of my pussy at full speed. He couldn't prolong any longer so I sensed that he should be cumming anytime soon. Oh shit, was he going to shoot inside me? Wouldn't I be pregnant? Before I could think any further, he pulled it out and sprayed all his warmed cum all over my tits, breast and body. He then stand up, proud of what his manhood had done to me, then watched me wiping all his cums and put it in my mouth and swallowing it down to my belly.

By now, after so many days, there must be tons of sperms swimming inside me. The thought of that just made me smile and was well-fed. After he had done whatever things to me, he would always gave me a cunning smile, as if telling me, what a naive and stupid girl I was!

As usual, I would use my mouth to clean his cock till it was dry before I pulled up his shorts for him. And sometimes, his cock would get hard again while I used my mouth to clean it dry. He would then proceed to fuck me a second time round or even three times till he was really drained out and that his balls could not keep up producing cums at this rate. He would just be on his way without ever saying goodbye, thank you or helping me to clean up the mess he had created. Real strange guy.

Immediately the next day at school, I was proud and broke the news to Lyn and my group of girl friends. "I've finally done it!"

They looked at me amusingly and wondering what I was referring to. And I repeat "He just FUCK me"

They giggled and laughed at me. "So how's the feeling, good?"

Good was an understatement. "It was fantastic!"

Lyn said "Welcome to the club. So what's his name?"

His name? Oops, I didn't even know his name "Oh,....he's Tom." Luckily that stupid name, Tom came to mind fast. Probably, I was always thinking of Tom, Dick and Harry.

They went on and taught me more about those pills stuff so that we could keep fucking without worrying about getting pregnant. So I took those pills, in case he decided to shoot inside me. And as expected, he shot and empty his cum into my cunt without warning, every other day. I doubt he care whether I would get pregnant or not cause he never talk. To him, it was never his problem. I was just there, giving him to dump his load on to or into whichever parts of my body he fancied.

He had tried cumming on my soles, toes, legs, bushes, clit, pussy, ass, tummy, boobs, tits, face, eyes and even my hair. Sometimes, it was inside my cunt. He got the kick out of looking at me with his cum on my body. He felt great and some kind of control over me. But he was never rude. A little rough at times but never rude. It just turned me on this way.

So after every schooldays, he would drop by to fuck me. It had become a routine and I would expect him to fuck me. If he didn't, there must be something wrong and I would be disappointed. He had already made me craved and hungered for sex, cock and cum.

It went on for about two months before he started to be late every now and then. He was no longer waiting for me everyday. Something must have gone wrong. So I got no choice and I would just hang around in the woods, waiting for him and hoping that he would appear soon. Whenever he was late, which was almost every other day, he would just cycle up to me as if nothing was wrong. No apology or explanations. There was no contract or agreement that he must be there on time.

He must have known that he had got me to the point that I would always wait for him. He had intentionally made me wait so that I would be desperate and hungered for him to appear. I had to admit that he had succeeded in doing so at that time, as I was the one who appeared more anxious to meet him than the other way round. So, I just had to take it and gave in to his sordid demand.

So that was how I lost my virginity. I lost it to a guy whom I did not even know his name. So I simply named him "Dumb stalker cum flasher!"

Initially, I didn't know why he was always late but I did manage to find out later. I was so dammed curious that I actually trailed him after one of our sex session. To be honest, his activities elsewhere was not unexpected. What do you think a stalker cum flasher would do? I think you may have guessed it right. Details on his other activities and how I got involved in it, will be continued in the next installment.

Thank you for taking the time to read and hoped that you had enjoyed reading this story. Please take some time to put in your vote, based on the erotic fantasy storyline and NOT on the basis of how true these events were!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Please read this story as a fantasy or for your erotic pleasure. Certain activities mentioned in the story, were not meant to be followed! And as in all erotic stories, condoms were seldom mentioned BUT that didn't mean condoms were not used! Practices safe sex for all penetrations. It's a beautiful life, don't waste it!

12