My Sexual Awakening

Story Info
Husband's boss changes views on sex.
3k words
4.03
79.8k
23
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been married for six years now to the most wonderful husband named Tom. He takes care of me emotionally, sexually, and financially, so I never even considered cheating on him. However, my promiscuity started almost by itself with no real thought about it on my part. But before I go on, let me tell you a little about myself.

My name is Cheri and I'm 30 years old 5' 6" tall and I weigh around 120 pounds. I have long black hair, green eyes, and my body is a tight 36-25-33. I work out to stay in shape for Tom who is a Marketing executive for a large Pharmaceutical company. Because of his job, he has had to travel some, but it hasn't been bad. I have a college degree in mathematics and had considered teaching for a while but my husband makes a fair amount of money and prefers that I don't work, which is ok with me.

Well last Friday he called me from Europe in a panic. He had forgotten to send some information to his boss Pete and wanted me to take it over to his house right away. It was around 9:30 pm but Tom said that Pete didn't live too far from us so I grabbed the folder from Tom's desk and rushed over to his place. I rang the door bell a number of times with no response, even though there were several lights on in the house, so I walked around back to see if Pete was outside. As I turned the corner to the backyard, I came up short. There by the pool was a man who I assume was Pete, for I've never met him personally. Pete was standing by the pool, completely naked in front of a beautiful young woman who was busy sucking on his penis.

Pete's body was perfectly tanned and every muscle in his body rippled as she continued to take him in her mouth. She was obviously well endowed and was quite striking with her long blonde hair and ruby red lips wrapped around his manhood. I was stunned by the beauty of both of them, he was an Adonis and she was worshipping him in a way I would never worship a man. Suddenly he pulled back out of her mouth as she turned her back to him and moved into a kneeling position. Without hesitation, Pete mounted her like some kind of animal and pierced her with what appeared to be a very large cock.

I had never witnessed another couple having sex and was quite stunned. I stepped back into the shadows to make my retreat from his yard, but my feet stopped and I couldn't move. For some reason, I stood and watched from the shadows as he pulled back until just the head of his cock was inside her, then move forward again, his rigid cock disappearing inside her. As she seemed to be approaching an orgasm, he leaned forward and, grabbing a handful of her blonde hair, pulled her head back towards him as he drove his cock forward. That was all it took and she screamed out her pleasure for the world to hear.

As he continued to snake his cock in and out of her, I hurried to my car and headed home. That night I couldn't get my mind off what I had witnessed. After tossing and turning all night, I headed back to Pete's with the folder around mid-morning. Again no one answered the front door. I wanted to head back home but Tom said it was important for Pete to have the files this weekend so, once again I headed out back.

You can imagine my relief when I found Pete alone. He was sitting at the patio table in a purple, silk robe, reading the paper and eating breakfast. "Pete, good morning," I called out. My name is Cheri Reynolds, Tom's wife."

He immediately stood and greeted me. "Hi Cheri, are those the files Tom told me about," he asked pointing at the folder.

"Yes. Here you are," I said as I nervously handed him the folder, images of his near perfect body reeling in my mind.

"Please, sit and have coffee with me while I look these over."

"I really have to run......." I started to say but he interrupted. "Please, I insist."

So I reluctantly agreed and had a seat across from this beautiful man while he poured coffee. When he sat back down and opened the folder, his robe fell open a little and I was face with what looked like an eight or nine inch soft cock, laying there against his thigh. I immediately looked away and tried to control my animal instincts, but as he made conversation my eyes kept coming back to his lap. I had never really believed that men could be so big. It was as if I was hypnotized as I stared at the most beautiful cock I had ever seen and the memories of the previous night invaded my mind once again. I could feel that familiar twitch between my legs as I stared openly at his cock, not hearing anything he said.

Suddenly he stood up and stepped towards me, untying his robe and dropping it to the patio tiles. I gasped as I realized what he had done, but I just sat there and stared as if in a trance. He took a step forward and stood with his cock just inches from my face. Then he reached down and took it in his hand and lifted it to my lips. He rubbed the silky smooth head across my lips and then pulled back.

"Go ahead, it won't hurt you," he laughed as he again moved it to my lips. I slowly reached up and took it in my hand as my lips opened automatically to let him feed it inside. I had never felt a cock on my lips and the feel of his skin on mine was intoxicating. I had never let a man put his cock in my mouth but for some reason couldn't resist Pete. I felt him lay both hands on the back of my head and gently pull me forward as he fed me half the length of his now hardening cock. My other hand slide up the side of his leg to his waist and a groan escaped my mouth as it worked it's way over his tight stomach and upward to his chest.

I had never done anything so wanton before and I felt a trembling, yes even a hunger, deep in the pit of my stomach. I had to admit to myself that I not only was going to let this man take me, but I actually wanted it. My body seemed to be on fire now as he began to move in and out, fucking my mouth like some whores cunt. I marveled at the feel of his silky skin and bulging veins passing along the inside of my mouth and wondered why I had resisted this for so long with Tom. It wasn't long before I felt Pete tense up and his rigid cock began spewing spurt after spurt of hot, sticky cum into my waiting mouth. My body trembled as I had the first orgasm of my life that wasn't triggered by physical contact between my legs.

When I had sucked every drop of sweet nectar from his cock, he stood me up, and without a word, leaned towards me and forced his tongue right into my cum covered mouth. I never felt anything but his kiss as he unbuttoned my blouse and quickly undid the clasp in the front of my bra. The first thing I remember was the warmth of his hands moving across my bare breasts.

"OOOOOOhhhhhhh shit," I gasped as we broke our kiss. He laughed lightly as he laid me on my back on the patio tiles and without any real resistance, pulled my skirt and panties off in one smooth motion.

"Are you ready for this," he asked as he moved his still erect cock towards the opening between my legs.

"Please Pete, we shouldn't," I moaned half heartedly as I felt myself push forward with my hips until I made contact with the head of his cock. I thought about Tom and knew in my heart that it was too late. I was so turned on that my cunt was literally dripping wet and seemed to grab his cock and pull it inside. He easily entered my slick cunt and drove half of the length of his enormous cock into me with one stroke.

"Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh fuck," I cried out as my body began to convulse. I had never had so much cock inside me in my life and he was only half in. He must have been ten inches long and so thick I knew I couldn't hold back. On his next thrust forward, my body exploded in the biggest orgasm of my life. "Ohhhhhh god, I'm cuuuummming, Pete. I'mmmmmmmmmm cuuuuuuuuuummmmmmming," I cried out as my body was consumed with desire.

He leaned forward and once again drove his tongue into my now willing mouth as he continued to work the rest of his cock into me. I couldn't believe this was happening. After being completely faithful to my husband, I was lying here letting his boss, of all people, sink his cock into my hungry hole. By the time he had it all the way in, my body was having one orgasm after the other until it seemed like just one long one.

"Jeeeeze your one hot lady," he said as he began to get into a rhythm and pump his meat into me harder and harder. "Tom sure is one lucky man."

He fucked me like this for what seemed like forever before he unleashed another enormous load of hot cum, this time deep inside my pulsating cunt. It was as though I was his little fuck slave. I spent the entire day there as he took me in every way imaginable. And by the time evening rolled around, I was his completely. I knew I would do whatever he wanted as long as he would satisfy me with his wonderful body. I didn't get home until around five a.m. on Sunday morning and spent the entire day in the pool just playing over and over in my head what had happened to me.

I wasn't surprised when my husband called me that night to say that something had come up and Pete wanted him to continue on to Germany before he headed home to the states. He told me that out of the blue, Pete had promoted him to Vice-President of Marketing and that he would be traveling a bit more than in the past. Imagine that.

At first I felt guilty knowing that the only reason he got promoted was because of my performance the night before, but then the thought of feeling Pete inside of me again took complete control of my mind. I waited to hear from him and by Tuesday morning I was getting a little worried. What if he didn't send my husband to Germany so he could fuck me again. What if..........the phone was ringing.

"Cheri, it's Pete," the voice on the phone said. "I think we need to talk, he said. I agreed and we decided to meet at his house at eight that evening. I told myself that I would tell him that it could never happen again, but deep inside I knew it would. I dressed in a short red dress with black stockings, the kind that are topped with black lace flowers, and a black lace bra and panties. Who was I kidding.

You can imagine my surprise when I arrived and was greeted by the sound of music and laughter. I was quite disappointed but even more stunned when a young man in his early twenties opened the door. He already knew my name and introduced himself as Jason. When I entered the living room, I found myself surrounded by at least ten men who were standing around drinking and waiting for something. How naive not to realize that they were waiting for me to arrive.

Pete made introductions as he stood very close behind me. Just as he was finishing, he reached around the front of me and cupped both my breasts in his hands and began massaging them right in front of all of his friends. I was so shocked that I couldn't move for a second or two, and by the time I could, it was too late. My nipples were practically sticking through the material of my dress as Pete said loudly, "Well, what do you guys think".

"Beautiful," was the general consensus as Pete slowly reached in the front of my dress and ran his fingers lightly over my lace -covered breast. A low moan escaped my lips as I leaned against him closing my eyes. He continued with his one hand while his other softly drew the zipper down the back of my dress and, withdrawing his hand, he softly pushed my dress off of my shoulders and let it drop to the floor at my feet.

"Holy shit", Jason exclaimed as everyone stepped closer. There I stood in just my bra, panties, stockings, and high heels. "My god, Pete, she's fucking beautiful," one of the guys cried out. I had never felt so sexy or like such a slut as I did when I realized Pete intended to share me with his friends...... and I liked it.

Suddenly I felt someone's hot breath on my crotch and opened my eyes just in time to see Jason, on his knees in front of me, lash his tongue out and lick my panties from the bottom of my slit to the top. My knees buckled as his tongue passed over my clit and I felt Pete grab my shoulders to support me. I had never had a man eat me before and had always wondered what it felt like.

I looked down at Jason and said one word. "Please."

Jason didn't have to be invited twice. He reached up and hooked his thumbs inside the waistband of my panties and pulled them to my ankles while Pete unhook the clasp in the front of my bra and dropped it to the floor. I slowly stepped out my panties and stood before Jason in my stockings and heels. He leaned forward and licked my swollen pussy lips lightly.

"That's it Jason, eat that sweet little pussy," someone cried out.

"Yea, get it ready for my fat cock," someone else chimed in. Now there seemed to be hands everywhere, feeling my ass, my tits and everything else they could reach. Two naked guys moved in front of me and both latched their lips on my tits at the same time, sending electric shock waves directly to my pussy. That's when Jason's tongue made contact with my swollen clit.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh shit, baby. Eat me. EAT ME PLEASE," I screamed as everyone cheered and hollered out their encouragements to the young man. As he continued to tongue my cunt, they laid me down across the coffee table. I looked around the room and saw at least twelve big, hard cocks pointing at the ceiling, all wanting to fuck me. One guy moved up to the side of my head and, grabbing it to turn it towards him, shoved his hard cock between my lips. Christ, for the second time in two days I had another man's cock in my mouth and I knew what was next. I was going to be gang fucked in the living room of my husband's boss. Later I found out that Jason was actually a twenty year old that my husband recently hired, so I was not only fucking his boss, now I was fucking his co-workers and his employees. And they made it perfectly clear before the night was over that if I didn't want Tom to find out about tonight, I would make myself available to any of them whenever they desired. I was to learn that their demands would be often, but that's another story.

That night I had cum pumped into my mouth, pussy and ass by everyone there and have never been so satisfied in my life. At one point, I was sitting on Pete's lap with my back to him with his cock buried deep in my cunt when another man in his fifties moved between our legs and began licking my clit while Pete pumped his cock in and out of me. Pete suddenly came and his cum literally flew out of my cunt around his cock. I looked down to see the guy 's lips and tongue covered with Pete's creamy white cum. Needless to say, I exploded. I had several other guys that night eat my pussy after someone else had pumped their load into me, tasting my own juices mixed with the semen.

On several occasions after that, Pete had me over to help him "close " deals with prospective customers and whenever Tom was out of town, which was now more than ever, Pete would have me over to entertain him and his friends. One weekend, I even met his blonde friend that he was fucking that first night I went over there. It was the first time I ever made love to another woman. Again the room was filled with men who seemed to enjoy it when she drove me over the edge with her tongue. Needless to say, we both had our share of cock sucking and fucking that night.

I know I could never go back to having sex with just my husband again. I've become the company slut but still can't seem to get my fill of cock. I'm always eyeing other men and wondering what they have hanging between their legs and on several occasions I've found out for myself. And I receive plenty of calls from the initial group demanding that I fuck for them and their friends. It's as though I'm addicted to sex now and I hope it never changes.