My Sexual Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drunkwife
drunkwife
248 Followers

After dinner was over, Jack held to his word and brought out a bottle of whiskey and two glasses. We moved back out to the lounge chairs as sipped our drinks while digesting. After an hour or so, I could see what he meant about the whiskey. He was becoming more playful in his actions and statements. He reached over and picked up his iPad and began scrolling when I realized he was on the home security site.

"You're not going back for another peek are you?" I asked.

He just grinned, lifted my glass and handed it to me.

"Don't worry, darlin, I'm just checking the camera angles. Have to make sure I've got everything covered," he said.

I scooted my chair closer and watched as he replayed the footage from this afternoon. From another angle, you could see me pour my beer and then drop my towel. I blushed a bit as he zoomed in on my full frontal walking into the water. I somewhat expected him to turn it off but he didn't, he watched intently and then slowed the replay when I began tugging at my nipples. His breathing was getting heavier the more he watched, and as the video ended, he set the iPad aside with a loud deep sigh.

"Sara, that's about the sexiest thing I think I've ever watched," he said in a deep voice. "My goodness, I think I need to cool off."

He gulped his drink down, stood up and went towards the pool and had an obvious tent in his shorts. After turning and winking at me, dropped his shorts and hopped in the pool. I think I gasped as I saw his shorts drop and my eyes went right to his crotch. He was every bit as manly down there as he was everywhere else. He swam over to the shallow end and stood up, the water just below his waist, exposing his chiseled body.

The more I told myself not to stare, the harder I looked. I couldn't help it. By the time I made eye contact with him he was looking deep into my eyes, smiling as he motioned to his empty glass. I stood up and poured each of us another, untied my bikini top and let it fall as I walked into the pool. Jack reached out for his glass, clicked it to mine and gulped it down as he lifted mine to my lips. I've never been much of a whiskey drinker so it took me a few attempts before I finished it.

He took my glass from me and then pulled my body against his, tangling his fingers in the back of my hair as he tugged just hard enough to lean my head back. My breasts were pressed into his belly as he leaned over and brought his lips to mine, softly kissing me, coaxing my lips apart with his tongue.

My heart was racing as Jack ran his hands along my sides, untying my bikini bottom before running them up my back while we kissed. I felt like he could wrap his huge frame around me like a blanket as I melted into his chest. We kissed deeply as Jack picked me up, wrapped my legs around him and brought us to the edge of the pool. I could feel his hard cock as it slid between my ass cheeks, while we embraced. As he held me tight, I moaned softly in his ear and his cock responded by standing straight up and nuzzling against my swollen pussy lips.

Jack turned and sat me down on the edge of the pool, pulled my legs wide and buried his face between my thighs. His tongue ran slowly up my slit before plunging deep inside me. I let out a long groan as I instantly orgasmed on his lips. Thighs trembling, body shaking, I wrapped my arms around his neck as my eyes rolled back into my head. He slid one of his thick fingers inside me while gently sucking my engorged clit between his lips. I was experiencing the most intense orgasm of my life.

I didn't have a whole lot of sexual experience at this point, and the experiences I had were far from mind blowing. My best orgasm was from masturbating while giving a blow job, which was actually how I preferred sex to be. I was great at masturbating and great at giving head. I realized now that I had been missing out on having a generous skilled lover between my thighs.

Jack picked me up in his arms and carried me inside, up the stairs and to his bed, which was the biggest bed I had ever seen. It was elevated on a platform about 4 feet high in the center of the room. He laid me gently onto the sheets and climbed up, kissing his way from my inner thighs, stomach, nipples and neck while sliding his finger over my clit.

Maybe it was the extreme difference in our size ( I was 5'2, he was 6'4) but I never imagined someone could be so forceful and yet so gentle at the same time. I melted and responded to every touch, as he kept my body in a state of bliss.

With his lips wrapped around my nipple, fingers gently teasing my clit, I began having my second orgasm. I dug my nails into the sheets as he swirled his tongue around one nipple them the other, then slowly slid his fingers inside my drenched pussy. I was panting like an animal as I moaned and almost sobbed from his touch.

Jack slid his body up the bed and onto me, using his knees to spread my thighs apart. I was lost in lust and rapture as I held his hips and pulled him down closer. I could feel the heat from his cock as it lightly touched my pussy lips, nudging them open as he kissed me.

I arched my back, grinding my pussy against his cock, sliding my lips over the head as he lowered himself. He straightened up, and kneeled between my legs as I laid flat, guiding his erection to my waiting hole. He let out a gasp as he gently pushed himself forward, pushing into me, slowly, further and further as I cried out in ecstasy.

"Oh fuck, Sara," he said, as he pushed deeper. "Oh my god, you're so tight, you feel so damn good."

His cock was so hard and thick, I could feel every inch of it as it slide deeper. I had only experienced a cock this size once before and it hurt. Not Jacks, I was so turned on, my body so receptive that all I felt was extreme pleasure as it tunneled through me. My pussy was like a wetsuit, clinging to every vein and muscle.

Once Jack had found the perfect position and gotten his cock all the way inside me, he began thrusting in and out with a steady rhythm, pressing his weight down into my clit with each thrust. I wrapped my legs around him as best as I could, spreading them like jockey on a Clydesdale.

I cried out that I was going to cum again and Jack pressed himself down firmly against me, grinding his pelvis into my clit as his cock drove into my cervix. Gibberish began coming out of my mouth, maybe even a different language as I became enveloped in the most intense orgasm I have ever felt. As if I was floating above my body, watching him fucking me, I lost all sense of my surroundings. As my orgasm trailed off, i slowly came back down to earth, looking up into his eyes as he smiled down at me.

Jack took hold of my hips and rolled us both over with me on top of him. I was still catching my breath as he gyrated his hips underneath me, his cock massaging my quivering insides. I began easing myself up and down just enough to slide him out an inch or two and then back again. Steadily fucking my cowboys cock as he moaned with pleasure. He began growing harder, thicker, longer as I kissed his chest while riding him.

I knew he was close so I waited until the very last minute and then slid down between his legs, taking his beautiful cock in my mouth as he erupted. He let out a bellow as I closed my lips tightly around the head while stroking his shaft, letting his cum shoot into the back of my throat.

I couldn't believe how much cum there was. It was as if he hadn't had an orgasm in months, quickly filling my mouth and running down my chin. His shaft was too thick to deep throat so I coaxed his cum out by milking his cock while sucking every drop that came out. His shaft was drenched in my cum, saliva and our sweat, the smell of which was completely intoxicating. I laid there with my head on his belly as his cock gave me the last of his cum before slowly deflating between my lips.

Jack took my arms and pulled me up along side him with my head on his chest, wrapping his arms around me and cradling me close as we drifted off to sleep. As I slept, I dreamt of childhood memories and feeling safe. I slept like a baby.

I awoke the next morning to a kiss on my forehead. The smell of cinnamon and coffee filled the room as I rubbed my eyes. I heard the bedroom door closing as I leaned forward on my elbows. The table beside my bed had a tea saucer with a coffee mug and a cinnamon roll, along with a note that said good morning. I sat up in bed, pulled a pillow up behind me and enjoyed my breakfast in bed while listening to the birds singing outside.

When I finished eating, I climbed down out of Jacks bed and searched for a robe or something to wear but I didn't see one anywhere. I didn't want to snoop around his room but also didn't feel quite comfortable walking, from his room to mine, naked. I finally decided to just wrap a towel around me and walk quickly, just incase someone else was out there.

When I got to my room, I went straight to the shower and turned it on. I stood there watching the water fall from the shower head, remembering how nice the outside shower was. After a minute of debate, I turned off the water, grabbed my robe from the hook and walked out to the kitchen area calling Jacks name. There was no reply as I made my way out to the back deck.

I looked in Jacks usual spot in the lounge chair but he wasn't there either, so I peeked out to where he parks and found that his truck was gone. I walked quickly back to my bathroom and gathered my soaps and shampoo before heading back outside. The temperature was already in the 70s so it would be perfect.

Setting my shower items on the stone floor, I turned on the hot water and waited a moment for it to warm up as I hung my robe on the hook. I stood there naked and looked out over the meadow before stepping into the shower. With hot water cascading down over me, I began soaping up my body from my neck to my toes and back again.

I stepped just outside of the water stream and proceeded to wash myself with a shower puff. Running my hands over my knees and up my thighs and hips, then down between my legs to wash off last night's sex. Soap bubbles ran from my pussy down my legs as I gently washed each fold. I began to replay last night in my head while I watched the soap run down the drain.

I pictured Jack standing naked in the pool, his wet shining body glistening before me. The way his tongue devoured my pussy and slipped inside me as I orgasmed, making me quiver from head to toe. Before I knew it, I was making little circles around my clit with my finger as I stood under the water. Little shock waves began running through my torso as had a series of small orgasms. They came quickly, like little flashes of light, one after another.

I pictured Jacks cock in my hand, stroking it as he erupted in my mouth, his sweet cum running down my chin. Finally, as I stood there rubbing my clit, one final intense orgasm crept to the surface and caused me to let out a little yelp. I finished rinsing off and stepped out to dry myself just as Jack pulled up to the front.

I was sitting by the pool in my robe when Jack came walking out. My heart raced as he approached me, since last night was so unplanned, I wasn't sure what his reaction would be. He had a little bouquet of wildflowers in his hand and placed them in my lap as he kissed my forehead. I was giddy all over again as I watched him standing there looking down at me. Any doubts I had about his reaction to last night were gone. I picked up my flowers and have them a quick smell before setting them on the table.

My robe fell open as I set my flowers down and Jack let out a little sigh as he looked at my exposed breast and thigh. I sat up straight and reached for his belt buckle, pulling him closer as I began undoing his belt. He stood there while I unsnapped his jeans and slid his zipper down.

Jack wasn't wearing any underwear and his cock fell right into my hand when his pants lowered to his thighs. I held his cock gently, admiring it for a moment as I rubbed it against my cheek and across my lips. Before his cock had a chance to grow, I opened my mouth and took the entire thing between my lips. I wanted to feel his cock with my whole mouth before it was too big. I could feel it quickly begin to grow as I gently sucked life into it. Within a matter of seconds he was rock hard and throbbing as his cock pressed against my tonsils.

Jack reached down and slid my robe off my shoulder and let it fall while I sucked his cock. Stroking him, taking the head between my lips, licking the sensitive underside from the base to the tip and then closing my lips down around it again.

"Oh Sara, baby, you're mouth is like heaven," Jack said in a whisper.

His words fueled my desire for him and made me want to please him more. I was beginning to realize that Jacks approval had an effect on me like no other. It was almost a high that I felt, that I could quickly become addicted to. I continued making out with his cock, kissing and licking, gently sucking as he moaned my name.

I pulled my robe out from under me, sat in the edge of the seat and began running my fingers along my pussy lips as I sucked Jacks wonderful cock. I was already wet, slick from my earlier session and from my lusting desire for this incredible sexy man. Jack watched as I slid a finger into my pussy, moaning with his cock between my lips. He stepped back, stroking his own cock as he watched me. Our eyes met, both full of desire as we masterbated for each other. I leaned back in my chair, spread my legs and ran my hand across my smooth bare pussy, gently smacking my swollen lips and clit. Precum dripped from his cock as he looked down at me, stroking his thick shaft.

I beckoned him closer with my finger as I licked my lips. As Jack stepped out of his jeans, I stood up and brought him to the chair, sitting him down where I had been. I climbed onto his lap, leaned in and pressed my lips to his for a deep kiss. As his tongue met mine, I reached down and guided his cock to my pussy and ran the tip through my wet folds. Rocking my hips back and forth, teasing him for just a moment before letting him inside. His thick head began stretching its way inside of me, pulling my skin tight around it as I lowered myself onto him.

Jacks hands went to my ass as I lowered myself further and further until I was completely impaled on his cock. I had to take a deep breath and get used to the size this time before getting a rhythm going. As Jack squeezed my ass cheeks, he began slowly lifting me and setting me down, driving his cock through my tight opening. I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face against it as he picked up the pace, faster and faster until he was slamming me down onto him. Gyrating my hips as he fucked me, panting in his ear as I licked sweat from his skin, I began to cum. His cock was hitting just right inside me and I continued to cum, and cum for what seemed like several minutes. Jack said in a whisper that he was getting close.

"You can cum inside me if you'd like to," I whispered in his ear.

My words were all it took to send him over the edge. He gripped my hips tightly as his cock began to swell inside me. Jack stopped lifting me up and down and just let me grind myself on top of him as he began to cum. I was starting to cum again and wanted so badly to feel him erupt against my insides and then it began. His cock flexed and expanded as he began shooting his seed into me. His cock felt like a heart as it pumped between my thighs, expanding and contracting, pulsing again and again. I cried out as my orgasm wrapped itself around me, taking me further out of my body than last night as his warm cum began overflowing from my swollen pussy.

We stayed there for a few minutes, basking in the pleasures we had just brought each other as I stayed in his lap. Jack then stood up, wrapping my legs around him and carried us to the pool. When he was chest high in the water, he let me go and I floated into my back, staring up at the sky while he swam back to the edge.

This was how my summer was spent. From that point on, Jack woke me every morning with a kiss and breakfast in bed. I'd spend my afternoons in the garden until Jack came to get me, then we would spend the rest of the day naked at the pool.

Some weekends we rarely got out of bed except for food and drinks. I was devoted to pleasing him in every way possible, except for one. Jack wanted me to stop taking the pill and give him a baby. I thought about it long and hard but in the end, I decided I just wasn't ready for that. We decided to end our affair later that fall, so I could get back to planning for college. After I left, we stayed in touch regularly. Jack changed my life forever. He showed me who I was, sexually and mentally. I was a submissive, sexual woman who loved pleasing, loved attention and loved older men.

drunkwife
drunkwife
248 Followers
12